- Designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance
- Designing stateless components in React Native
- Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Working with the developers to create and maintain a robust framework to support the apps
- Working with the developers to build the interface with a focus on usability features
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Optimizing performance for the apps
- Problem-solving skills, analytical mind, and positive attitude
- Ability to think from end users perspective and focused on improving the overall product experience.
- Deliver across the entire app life cycle concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support
Desired Skills and Experience
Recro is a developer-focused platform that was founded with the aim of seamlessly matching individual expertise with the right opportunities.
We empower talented developers by providing them with relevant experience at fast-growing startups based on technical competencies and aspirations. These opportunities have a significant impact on their career success and help them become their best self.
On the other hand, startups get instant access to top-quality developers with guaranteed productivity from the very beginning. We help them to scale up/down based on their needs, thus ensuring an efficient and high-yielding workforce.
Developers solve real-time complex problems and get exposure to the uplifting and challenging work culture at start-ups like Flipkart, Dunzo, Swiggy, and Zivame among many others. At Recro, we ensure continuous support from our strong community to accelerate careers for developers and strive to create optimal business outcomes for high-growth startups.
1. Good understanding of react and react native.
2. Best practices in react along with knowledge of functional components.
3. Good understanding of hooks and other react patterns.
4. Solid understanding of basic programming concepts and data structures.
5. Experience with global state management like redux and context.
6. Using 3rd party libraries for rest api and other standard procedures.
7. Have experience writing react native code with typescript.
Good to have skills
1. Have worked on media intensive apps (video, images and audio).
2. Have experience with building high quality reusable custom components.
3. Experience with animation libraries like animated or reanimated.
4. Have a good understanding of TypeScript classes, interfaces, generic types,
and other typing patterns in TypeScript.
5. Experience with building and deploying apps to iOS App store/Google Play.
6. Have previous experience of working with firebase.
7. Have an eye for creating pixel perfect design with optimised animations.
8. Experience of working with realtime systems like socket.io
9. Fair understanding of how react native/native apps work under the hood and
how React ecosystem sits on top of native app architecture.
10.bonus points if you have previous experience with native android /iOS
11. Double bonus points if you have created native bridges for android and iOS in
react native before.
Other required qualifications
1. Minimum 1.5-2 years of relevant experience developing React applications.
2. Proven ability to work alone and with teams in a dynamic, multicultural
3. Strong oral and written communication skills in English.
4. Good understanding of documentation and able to write documentation of
5. Understand Agile base deployment process, take full responsibility for a given
task, and dedicatedly work based on given timeliness
6. Ability and interest in sharing knowledge, mentoring others, presenting work,
and reviewing the work of others.
LogiNext is looking for a technically savvy and passionate Mobile Application Developer to cater to the development and launch of core mobile product features. You will help the team in building an awesome product with your optimized code. You will make a humongous impact on design, architecture, implementation and enhancement of the applications that exceed client expectations in terms of value and benefit.
You have hands-on experience in building secure, high-performing and scalable mobile applications. Your design intuition inclines towards usability, elegance and simplicity. You are biased towards open-source tools and existing frameworks. You have assisted in shipping applications with beautiful front-end and intelligent back end. You have demonstrated strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Develop cutting edge native Android or iOS applications for the mobile platform Build, test, maintain and enhance mobile apps having elegant and efficient UI/UX to enhance client experience Own features from their ideation, design, development, test, release and maintenance Be a resident expert of new trends and implement the latest Android/iOS features to maximize application performance Maintain high standards of quality and responsiveness through technical design analysis, code reviews and test automation Collaborate with a talented team of product managers, engineers, and designers Demonstrate high level of ethics, dedication and teamwork
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field 8 to 10 years of experience in developing native Android or iOS mobile applications Strong knowledge of programming language in Swift or Java/Kotlin, SQLite and IDE like XCode or Android Studio Hands on experience in using Location Based Services, REST Web Services Integration, FCM, Firebase and Battery Optimization Techniques Strong experience in memory management, performance tuning and resource optimization Deep knowledge of mobile automation and unit testing frameworks Proven ability to drive large scale projects with deep understanding of Agile SDLC, high collaboration and leadership Experience in both Android and iOS applications is a plus Excellent written and oral communication skills, judgment and decision-making skills
About Presidea Tech:
Presidea Tech was founded in 2020 to offer professional web and mobile-based services to businesses, worldwide. We provide a wide range of design and development services that are all delivered using the latest technologies with the greatest support. Our aim is to acquiesce our customers with the means to effectively commence and proclaim themselves online successfully. We go through our proven planning to help you build your brand, expand your web presence globally and establish more meaningful relationships with your customers. Our work philosophy is “Always deliver, more than expected” and we follow to convey more than what companies expect from our services.
Roles and responsibilities
- Design, develop and implement software programming applications.
- Build a highly scalable product.
- Participate in gathering business requirements and assessing existing architectures and resources.
- Work with the application development team in delivering the project and deliverable within time and with good quality.
- Perform unit testing, oversee quality assurance of applications through system testing.
- Establishes processes for performance and conducts code reviews.
- Manage and mentor junior members of the team on good coding practice
Skills and experiences
- E/ B.Tech in computer science or a related field.
- Efficient in Java, Spring Core, Spring Boot, Microservices
- Efficient in React native, React Js
- Experience with SQL/No-SQL database technologies – MySQL, Mongo dB, Cassandra, Redis, PostgreSQL, etc.
- Proficiency with Object-Oriented Design (OOD)
- Experience in Web services (REST or SOAP)
- Familiar with Agile SDLC and CI/CD
- Development experience in both mobile & web.
- End to end development experience is highly preferred
- Good understanding of unit testing methodologies.
- Startup work culture mindset.
A new start-up is on the horizon, BroBazaar is a new age marketplace for the property market. BroBazaar, an iOS, and Android app enables the Builders, Brokers, and customers to close a property deal much faster than today and would also streamline the workflow with a great customer experience.
Our team members are carefully selected, and the approach helps nurture entrepreneurship and great ideas into our solutions. We seek out multiple professionals who thrive in a congenial, start-up-focused atmosphere.
Our team is friendly, focused, and a tad obsessive. The kind of people you’ll love working with.
Collabsports Technologies Pvt Ltd is a sports-tech startup based in Pune, India. We are a small team, passionate about Sports & Technology. Our product, Scorpad is a mobile app with a mission “Sporting Made Smarter”, helps athletes in recording, analysing & improving their game while collaborating with their friends and other like-minded athletes. For more information, visit https://scorpad.com
- You need to be passinate about technology with strong development & debugging skills.
- You will be responsible for designing, developing, testing & debugging responsive mobile applications.
- You should have one or more mobile apps on Google/ App store
- Thorough with VCS/ Git
- Working knowledge of general mobile landscape, architectures and trends
- Good understanding of RESTful APIs
- You should have a desire to work in startup fast-paced environment, able to self-manage and work remotely, when required.
Play or available on Github
3+ years in mobile software development
Proficiency in Java, Kotlin, or C++.
Ability to use the Android Studio, including the Android SDK, with ease.●
Collaborating with UI and UX Designers, as well as Software Testers, to ensure that
each app is presentable and in perfect working order.
Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
Experience with automated testing and building
Experience with Git, Jenkins, or other version control tools
Ability to write readable code, create extensive documentation for existing code,
and refactor the previously written code into a readable state
Intermediate English skills
BONUS, IF YOU ALREADY KNOW: Flutter or React Native
We are a young, ambitious investor-funded technology startup bringing innovative new ideas to age-old problems within the hospitality sector. Our product connects and creates a global community of makers in the hospitality space while offering an efficient, simple solution for all their property management needs. Our team has a collective experience of over 25 years in this sector and are determined to use this knowledge to create a product that we would love to use. We currently operate out of Berlin, Germany and Goa, India, but are fully remote for the forseeable future. You will be working alongside a dynamic, creative, analytical & collaborative team that is passionate about meaningful work and always treat each other with kindness and respect.
We are looking for a React Native developer with prior experience in building mobile applications. You will be responsible for architecting and building this application, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, we are looking for a strong team player who can find the balance between perfectionism and speed.
We are currently building most of our product using the MERN stack but fundamentally believe that any technology is merely a tool to serve a greater purpose of making our customers lives amazing.
- Build smooth and functional UI’s for our mobile app which works across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations within both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks.
- Write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills enabling a remote work culture within the organization
- Knowledge of programming in React Native is a fundamental requirement. It would be really helpful if you could showcase a past project.
- Axios or other tools for API
- Material UI and/or Bootstrap
- Proficiency with git is critical. Familiarity with Jira and Confluence is a plus.
- Comfortable working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
- Deep understanding of efficient REST APIs and Redux state management
- Experience with automated testing suites (jest, enzyme) would be desirable
- Self-driven, an ability to learn fast, efficiently troubleshoot and independently deliver results without constant supervision
Happy to assist with any queries and questions about the role. If interested please drop us a message along with your portfolio
Excellent OO programming skills in Swift
Knowledge of Common Cocoa touch design patterns, Storyboards, Auto layout & Multithreading
Strong analytical and debugging skills
Comfortable working through the entire iOS stack from UI and animations to network and storage
Excellent understating of all iOS Tools including: Xcode, Instruments, etc.
A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
M-Tech or advanced degree a plus
Hackathon participation and accolades are a plus