Build React Native iOS and Android applications as well as Native Android applications using Java and Kotlin
Architect, build and maintain excellent React Native applications with clean code.
Implement pixel perfect UI's that match designs provided by the UI/UX team.
Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user experience.
Integrate REST APIs and third-party libraries & tools.
Work with an extended team that includes tech lead, backend, frontend developers and UI/UX designer.
Provide support for existing mobile apps through bug fixes, updates and enhancements.
Write unit and integration tests.
Release applications to the Apple and Google Play stores.
3-5 years of experience in mobile app development
Experience creating React Native mobile apps for both iOS and Android platforms. Must have native android experience.
Experience in developing Native Android apps in Java and Kotlin
Proficiency with React Native, ES6, React, and Typescript.
Experience with tools like Flux, Flow, Redux
Experience working with REST APIs, document request models, offline storage, and third-party libraries
Familiarity with building pipelines as part of continuous integration and delivery.
Familiarity with native build tools like Android Studio & Xcode
Familiarity with push notifications, third party libraries and other integrations.
Experience working in an agile development environment
Strong verbal and written communication skills
Ability to write clean, well-documented code that follows best coding practices
Well versed with deployment of apps to App and Play Stores.
About Unico Connect Private Limited
Building quality products are a challenge !
Taking up challenges is our way of upscaling our performance.
Unico Connect is a digital product development company based in Mumbai, India, that comprises of a team of young enthusiastic nerds who thrive on great ideas and exciting projects that look to bring innovative changes in the world. We ideate, create and execute exceptional digital products that revolutionizes the face of modern business.
We are looking for Sr Android Developer
- 4-8 years of hands-on project experience in building Hybrid Mobile apps using ReactNative
- Looking for a ReactNative Developer who has experience in Mobile Application Development on both the iOS and Android platforms, who can work independently as well as in a team, and has worked on complex mobile Applications previously
- As a ReactNative Developer, you will be responsible for architecting and building Mobile applications.
- As a ReactNative Developer, you should be comfortable with front-end technologies, development frameworks, and third-party libraries
- A solid understanding of functional and class programming principles
- Understanding of NativeAndroid and Object C development is good to have
- Understanding of WebPacks and other tools to enhance the development phase exponentially
- usage, updating, and implementation of cloud libraries, storage, and synchronized work with CDN implementation
- Confident in designing frontend architecture and passionate about performance
- Experience mentoring and helping teammates, doing code reviews and pair-programming
- Development and Testing followed by UAT and deployment.
- Good to have knowledge: Native Android, Object C, React.js
- English language proficiency
- 4+ years of professional experience in Native React
- Highly proficient in rendering components with Native APIs
- Highly proficient in one or more libraries (e.g. Redux, React Router, etc)
- Experience in React.Js will be an added advantage
Note- Work From Office only
We are looking for a Hybrid Mobile application developer who likes being part of an innovative team, where he/she will get to work on the best product in the market. Able to Design and develop Hybrid Mobile applications using the latest web technologies, primarily React native.
● Who can join immediately
● Opportunity to work in Cloud-based Data Solutions and Products.
Required Skills & Experience:
● Extensive experience in Hybrid Mobile application design and development using
● Has a minimum of 2+ years of experience in React native.
● Experience with RESTful APIs and server-side APIs integration.
● Hands-on experience in HTML, CSS, JS, jQuery, Bootstrap, and Angular
● Experience with Git.
● Worked in Agile projects.
● Excellent communication & interpersonal skills, able to work both in teams and individually.
• Develop features for Olacabs’s iOS application for customers
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
• Actively participate in feature design
• Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
• Take ownership of the features assigned right from estimating timelines to Production release Desired experience
• Experience working on iOS platform
Experience in developing B2C mobile applications
• Expertise in development and implementation of mobile applications with custom UI components
• Experienced in memory management and in designing high-performance apps
• Experience working with Google Maps and Social APIs
• Experience working with Objective C, Cocoa, Core frameworks and the iPhone SDK (5.0 and above).
• Experience in shipping applications through App store
• Experience with analytics tools like Google Analytics, Flurry
• Well versed with mobile UI/UX conventions
• Experience in using GITDesired Skills:
• Strong understanding of Object Oriented Programming, data structures and design patterns
• Strong in C/C++, Java programming skills
• Knowledge of software development processes & agile methodologies
• Strong problem solving and debugging skills
• Excellent English language (written & verbal) communication skills
• Good understanding of DB Design Ios-SDE3- should be strong in Cocoa touch, Swift, Objective-C, MVVM architecture.
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of Kotlin, JAVA and Android SDK
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Extensive understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- In-depth understanding of Object Oriented concepts, data structures and algorithms.
- Hands-on experience in User Interface Development
- Experience with SQLITE, RxJava, JSON Parsing and Web Services
- A self-motivated individual with a go-getter attitude
- The ability to work independently with minimum guidance
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continually discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
Simultaneously develop app and target for both Android and iOS using third party SDKs and APIs
Required – React Native, Firebase Integration, Third Party SDK integrations
Mandatory: Hands on experience working with Java or Kotlin. Very strong logical skills. Good hold on operating system concepts and data structure. Experience with web services , SQL Lite , camera kit , image caching concepts, keychain , past experience working with one of the design patterns like MVC / MVVM / MVP , network check implementation.
Good to have: Rx-Swift experience , video / image filter experience , media player usage , complex UX effects , couch-db , RealM.Knowledge of GIT management , Continuous Integration and Continuous Development practices.
Soft Skills: Strong communication skills , high spirited , eager to learn , able to perform in a high pressure environment