- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial)
Recro is a developer-focused platform that was founded with the aim of seamlessly matching individual expertise with the right opportunities.
We empower talented developers by providing them with relevant experience at fast-growing startups based on technical competencies and aspirations. These opportunities have a significant impact on their career success and help them become their best self.
On the other hand, startups get instant access to top-quality developers with guaranteed productivity from the very beginning. We help them to scale up/down based on their needs, thus ensuring an efficient and high-yielding workforce.
Developers solve real-time complex problems and get exposure to the uplifting and challenging work culture at start-ups like Flipkart, Dunzo, Swiggy, and Zivame among many others. At Recro, we ensure continuous support from our strong community to accelerate careers for developers and strive to create optimal business outcomes for high-growth startups.
It is a fast-growing SaaS startup in the customer onboarding category and has raised $21M in capital ( we rapped about it !) from global VCs such as 8VC, Nexus Venture Partners, Matrix Partners India, and super angels like Gokul Rajaram and Girish Mathrubootham.
Thanks to the rapid early traction and customer love the product has garnered globally from the likes of LinkSquares, AppCues, ContractPodAI, Chargebee, parcelLab, etc., we have been recognized as a Leader in the Client Onboarding category on G2 within six months of product launch.
With a mission to deliver chaos-free, consistent, accelerated, and delightful customer journeys through its purpose-built software the company was founded in April 2020 by second-time entrepreneur trio - Srikrishnan, Vignesh, and Deepak. Previously, the trio built a successful in-app messaging startup that was acquired by Freshworks (NASDAQ: FRSH) in 2015.
We became the #1 Product of the Day on Product Hunt on the day we launched it. We are now building a global and diverse workplace that will empower passionate problem-solvers to innovate, collaborate, do their best work, and see the next phase of hyper-growth together!
What’s the opportunity?
Are you a front-end developer looking to fast-track your learning and growth? Have you looked at world class products like Asana, Notion, or Airtable, and felt “I wish I were part of the early team that built these products”?
We’re a team that has previously built and rolled out globally successful SaaS products used by tens of thousands of customers. We’re laser focused on delivering a world class new product again, and looking for an ambitious front-end engineer to join our existing team of 9 engineers.
If it excites you to think of a fast paced start-up environment, building something big from scratch, breaking down new problems, creating well structured UI components, executing on pixel perfect design, paying great attention to every little interaction detail, and doing demos of your work every Friday with a happy and passionate team, then this is the right opportunity for you.
Some of the tech problems you get to work-on as a front-end developer would include building real-time collaboration experiences across our product, building live document editing and modern spreadsheet experiences from scratch, creating flexible new Kanban-style views of work tasks, and crafting cool new UI components and interactions that we will use across our product.
- Knowledge in the following areas
- SPA Framework patterns
- Worked with features provided by browsers (Caching / Storage / Compatibility etc )
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with AWS
- Experience with startups or early stage teams
- Knowledge of module bundlers like Webpack
What’s in it for me?
- Great opportunity: Rocketlane genuinely cares about everyone we hire. You’ll learn new things and grow no matter how experienced you are; you will be working with founders who have more than three decades of collective experience in building significant B2B SaaS startups.
- Great team: Work with a world-class, high-velocity team that truly embodies the values of empathy, curiosity, and customer-centricity. Check out the MTT(Meet The Team) videos on our LinkedIn.
- Great culture: An open, fun, and exciting startup culture that empowers its people to champion big problems with the freedom to think and innovate.
- Growth: You could easily and quickly transition into other sales roles you might like.
- Impact: You get to be part of a global, passionate team in a fast-paced and growth-oriented environment. The team has a work philosophy of being high on ambition, ownership, and a bias for action.
- Monetary rewards and benefits: Competitive salary, flexible leave policy, and more!
Rejolut is one of the award-winning fastest-growing emerging tech company which is working on leading technology like Blockchian, ML & AI, Complex mobile & web apps, IoT etc.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing highly scalable and secure code.
-Able to take the Extreme Ownership of modules/product/projects
-Can handle calls with the client & customer to know their feedback
-Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Maintain product roadmap, release schedules, and architectural standards that ensure alignment with business objectives.
- Manage, Mentor, and coach a team of 6 -9 front-end engineers
- Build fast and efficient next-generation web applications
- Implement new features and optimize existing ones
- Collaborate with Designers to iterate on the design
- Work closely with Backend Engineers to integrate APIs and other services
- Find and address performance issues
- Identify and communicate front-end best practices
- Desire to learn and mentor the new joiners with the latest framework like svelte, vue etc
Desired Candidate Profile:- 3-7 years of experience in software development with a focus on front-end
- prior experience managing a team of at least 3 engineers
- Familiarity with server-side MVC web frameworks
- Excellent knowledge of Angular & React
- Strong grasp of HTML, CSS, and related web technologies
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals
- Awareness of cross-browser compatibility issues and performance considerations
- Demonstrated design and UX sensibilities
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases and SQL
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Fast-paced, intellectually stimulating, steep learning, and growth
- Close-knit, hardworking, supportive colleagues
- Challenging work
- Flat organization with no hierarchy
- If you like problem-solving, and love the latest technology, there are very few better places
How we are different
-We are a young and dynamic team who are obsessed with solving the business problem at scale -We are a technology agnostic company who focus more on finding the optimal solution to the business problem rather than technology
Why join us
-We provide a huge learning curve. Spending 1.5-2 years with us will put you 3 years ahead in the career
-We work only on cutting edge technology like React, React Native, Flutter, NodeJS, Python, Go, Svelte, ELM
-There are two technology Co-founder in the company ho are pretty much hands-on and have earlier built the Consumer application which is downloaded millions of time and are in a leadership position in companies like Samsung, Purplle, Loyalty Rewardz
-Get mentored by the best in the industry
-Flexible working hours
-Perks best in the industry
- You will be entrusted with developing user interface components and implementing them using popular React.js workflows (Flux, Redux, etc.).
- You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure.
- Apply now if you love collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and ensure the quality is maintained.
Know your work:
- Responsible for the development of a new highly-responsive, web-based user interface.
- Construct visualizations that are able to depict vast amounts of data.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- Develop a flexible and well-structured front-end architecture, along with the APIs to support it.
What you need to apply:
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles.
- Hands-on experience with React Native is an added advantage.
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux).
- Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript.
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token.
- Familiarity with modern front-end builds pipelines and tools.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (Git, SVN, and Mercurial)
What you get:
- Amazing workplace and colleagues in the IT corridor of Bangalore
- Competitive salary at par with the best in the industry
- Immense exposure to new technologies
Notice Period & Location:
Notice Period: Immediately or within 2 Weeks
Location: Bangalore/Bengaluru or Pune
No of Positions: 10
Job Type: Full-time
WHO YOU ARE
To be successful in this role, you’ll need to have the following skills:
- Love for coding: A fanatic about writing beautiful and scalable code.
- Sense of analytics: Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills. Should be resourceful, innovative and inventive.
- Dynamic: Should be comfortable in dealing with lots of moving pieces. Have exquisite attention to detail, and are comfortable learning new technologies and systems.
- Team player: Knack for influencing without being authoritative. Pitch in wherever the team needs help, from writing blog posts to supporting customers.
- Accountability: High sense of ownership for your code and relentlessness to deliver projects with high business impact.
- BE/BTech in Computer Science or related field.
- Obsessed with WPO (Web Performance Optimization) and web/mobile performance analysis.
- Experienced with web standards and protocols such as HTTP, DNS, TCP/IP, and socket APIs in general.
- Familiar with web security, SEO, accessibility and internationalization.
The Senior Software Engineer designs, develops, troubleshoots, and debugs software applications for our core product. This includes developing software components including Frameworks, APIs, Websites, Utilities, Databases, and Internet-related tools. Demonstrate technical leadership, mentor junior team members, contribute in effort estimation and identify hardware needs.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 4+ years working with React Js, exposure to Ember JS will be an advantage
- 5-12 years of industry experience in programming web applications, mobile and/or large-scale enterprise products.
- Experience in XML, HTML, IIS
- Familiar with Agile methodologies
- Sense of ownership
- Passion for troubleshooting and problem solving
- Detailed oriented, professional, and possesses a positive work attitude
- Communicate professionally both verbally and in writing
- Extensive experience creating high-quality software in a team environment
- Experience leading projects from start to finish
- Experience with test-driven development (TDD) and/or writing and maintaining high-level test coverage, including both unit and integration tests
What you will do:
- Develop fast and highly scalable and responsive applications.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams of product manager, backend developers, and UI/UX designers.
- Partner with product teams to ensure user interactions & features are well-designed and implemented.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
Skills And Qualifications:
- 4+ years of work experience in frontend web development.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5 CSS3
- Understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Preferably from a SaaS and web applications platforms background, and/or B2B applications.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Experience in building APIs / application backends using Node.js (good to have)
Understanding of UI / UX best practices and ability to collaborate with the Design team to implement functional and intuitive user experiences
About Fabstudio Infotech (http://www.fabstudio.co):
Fabstudio Infotech is a multi-skilled IT services provider company with core competencies in website design and development, e-commerce website, mobile app development, customized software development, cloud services, and CRM solutions. Our comprehensive full-service value offering allows you to streamline the process of conceptualizing, designing, development, implementation, supporting and managing the application lifecycle.
About the Job Profile:
Selected day-to-day responsibilities include:
1. Work on React.js & Node.js
2. Work on ongoing projects
3. Understand product requirements and specifications
4. Handle large web applications and websites
5. Do the research and keep abreast with current design trends
6. Write well designed, testable, and efficient code by using best software development practices
7. Create a website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
8. Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
9. Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent
• Ownership and delivering of complete front-end application.
• Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop.
• Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer, the HTML coder, and yourself.
• Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API.
• Communicating with external web services.
• Building the infrastructure for serving the front-end app and assets.
• Creating custom, general use modules, and components which extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS.
• Documenting the code inline using JSDoc or other conventions.
• Writing extensive unit tests using automated TDD tasks.
• Architecting and automating the build process for production, using task runners or scripts.
• Maintaining and deploying the frontend application.
• 3+ years of professional experience building and shipping code in professional consumer/B2B products.
• Deep knowledge of *AngularJS* practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
• Knowledge of CSS/CSS3 and its pre-processors like SASS/LESS, CSS-Modules .
• Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components.
• Thorough understanding of the responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies, and other web services used in the system.
• Obsessively clean and organized code.
• Experience, and comfort, working with designers to implement their work, animations, transitions, and anything else they can dream up.
• Professional, precise communication skills.
• Self-starter and a team player