B2BTesters is a fast growing startup with a team of 120+ people providing Testing As A Service (TAAS) to funded startups such as zeelearn, 73 Strings , BIZONGO, Classplus and many more. Within one year of operations, we have acquired 30+ blue chip startups and crossed 100 colleagues.
To continue this rapid growth, we like to get onboard experienced Testers in the roles of Leads and Managers in our Head Quarters - Navi Mumbai.
With us you will have the exposure to a wide variety of industries and be in the cutting edge of latest happenings and technologies in the startup world and the testing world.
The Quality Assurance (QA) Manager will oversee the activity of the quality assurance department and staff, developing, implementing, and maintaining a system of quality and reliability testing for the organization’s products and/or development processes.
Supervisory & Responsibilities:
- Hires and trains quality assurance staff.
- Oversees the daily workflow and schedules of the department.
- Conducts performance evaluations that are timely and constructive.
- Handles discipline and termination of employees in accordance with company policy.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Develops, implements, and manages processes to ensure that products meet required specifications for quality, function, and reliability prior to delivery.
- Identifies and sets appropriate quality standards and parameters for products.
- Communicates quality standards and parameters to QA team, product development team, and other appropriate staff.
- Coordinates product testing processes.
- Participates in product testing.
- Identifies and analyzes issues, bugs, defects, and other problems, particularly when problems recur in multiple products; recommends and facilitates solutions to these issues.
- Reviews client, customer, and user feedback.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Hands on experience in Manual/Automated testing
- Excellent understanding of automated frameworks & techniques
- Excellent in development and execution of test scripts
- Excellent understanding of Rest/Soap API testing
- Good knowledge of accessing and configuring Databases
- Experience with automated tools like selenium
- Experience with BDD tools like Cucumber/JBehave
- Knowledge of web servers like IIS/Tomcat would be plus
- Working knowledge in Agile/Scrum environment
- Knowledge on performance & security testing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or field related to the products being developed are required.
- More than 8 years of experience in related fields required with supervisory experience a plus.
What do we offer
Widest exposure - learn whats going on in the startup world directly interacting with funded companies across edtech, fintech, gaming, healthtech, logistics, ecom etc
- Be part of the most innovative player in the testing startup world. We are building tools and technologies to make testing easier, faster and better. To do that, we are reimagining processes, and products. We are innovating across the board.
Competitive Salary - benchmarked against the industry.
- Lucrative Incentives - workation, allowances, interesting offers
- Immense opportunity to learn and grow in an organization with a young dynamic workforce in startup culture.
We are one of those India's Company which are thrilling to make India more safer and working towards Crime free India.
A workplace where you can thrive your excellence in technology and work for your passion and at the same time achieve your career goals.
We are associated with Govt officials, Indian Police and many reputed Indian Companies and working for More than past 7 years in the field of Technology.
BDD: Cucumber, Specflow
- Responsible for the development of test cases, scenarios, and execution of test cases
- Build quality test plans and cases with the goal of 100% automation and reduction of regression test cycles
- Work closely with Developers and PM’s to develop test plans, execute test plans and cases, and deliver high-quality products
- Act as a strong advocate for quality in the software development process
- Identify gaps or inefficiencies in workflows and suggest necessary process improvements
- Self-motivated and must be able to grasp issues quickly and make educated, critical judgment in the absence of complete requirements
- Provide project lead with timely and accurate testing status and progress during all testing phases, including summarizing Quality results at project conclusion
- 2-5 years of experience with automation tools like rest-assured and selenium
- Able to work with framework TestNG, maven
- The candidate should be able to understand automation architecture and help in improving the same
- Proven experience in regression, integration, functional & non-functional testing
- Experience in CI/CD tools eg: Jenkins
- Experience in tools like postman, swagger
- Performance monitoring of APIs
- Good experience in SQL server/any database
- Must have API testing knowledge and should be able to perform Root cause analysis on the issues.
- Good problem-solving and analytical skills
- Aware of agile work methodology
Working at CAST R&D means being an important part of a highly-talented, fast-paced, multicultural and Agile team based in Paris (France) and Bangalore (India). The team builds sophisticated source code analysis platform leveraging parsing, control flow, data flow and others mechanisms to fully understand the inner structure of the complex IT Systems developed and used by the Fortune 500 companies.
You, working as individual contributor, will be integrated in AIP Teams working on web portals of CAST AIP. Your teammates will be located in India and in France and you will have the opportunity to travel to France every year. You will participate into best practices definition and technology watch. Depending on will, skills and experience, you will have the opportunity to take technical lead on topics or projects.
While the domain of CAST is a niche, the position will propose you to work on software that dedicate to company Dashboards and control software, focusing on technical and creative skills.
• Experience : 3-6 years
• Proven experience in developing automated tests for REACTJS/HTML5 application
• Experience on Load Testing ( Locust/Jmeter/LoadNinja anyone )
• Exposure to Python ( Pytest, Pylint ) is added value
• Strong experience in designing multiple types of automation frameworks
• Development and execution of test plans and scripts • An understanding of accessing and configuring SQL Server
• Documenting test results and test reports
• Understanding of web servers like Nginx/Tomcat
• Testing on cloud environment would be an advantage
• Knowledge on performance & security testing would be plus
• Strong Problem solving skills and ability to troubleshoot applications & environment issues.
• Adaptability, ability to learn faster, Independent, responsible and diligent.
• Good team spirit and interpersonal skills, Excellent Written, Verbal, communication skills, Analytical skills & Business Thinking.
The candidate should have a passion for technology and a flexible, creative approach to problem solving. You are autonomous and take responsibility for your work.
You have knowledge in agile methodologies such as Scrum. You know about GIT and the use of continuous integration tools.
Candidate should have a bachelor or Master technical degree or equivalent experience. Strong knowledge in software engineering. Proactive Self Starter, creative thinker in designing, developing and supporting applications. Work as part of cross functional, passionate agile project teams to ensure quality is driven into the heart of the development process.
You’ll spend time on the following:
- Integrate automated testing frameworks into build and deployment pipelines.
- Building automation frameworks from scratch
- Define, inform and educate the team on best practices for test-driven development, automated testing methodologies, development
- workflow improvements, continuous integration/deployment, and release management.
- Write detailed, high-quality bug, issue, and regression reports for issues encountered during testing.
- Develop internal tools to support the engineering team.
- Create root cause analysis reports for customer affecting issues.
- Write high-quality documentation of your work as well as testing practices and procedures.
We’re Excited About You If You Have:
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university or college.
- Work experience as a Quality Engineer for 3-6 years (Fintech, payments, and e-commerce domain will be preferred)
- Programming experience in at least one of the following: Java, Nodejs, Python.
- Knowledge and hands-on experience on UI, API, and Backend testing.
- Practical working exposure on Selenium with Java(must have)
- Good to have API testing with RestAssured
- Able to work with others in a fast-paced, team environment and to interact effectively with all levels of management.
- Good team handling skills
Job ID: RP1050
Job Location: Mumbai or Gurugram
Expected Joining: within two weeks
- 4 to 7 years of experience in the lending domain.
- Proficiency with selenium using Java or Python
- Proficiency in Linux, network database, distributed system.
- Develop test plans, identify quality risks and propose reasonable solutions
- Organize and execute test tasks
Mobile programming LLC is a US-based digital transformation company. We help enterprises transform ideas into innovative and intelligent solutions, governing the Internet of Things, Digital Commerce, Business Intelligence Analytics, and Cloud Programming. Mobile programming is SAP Preferred Vendor, Apple Adjunct Partner, Google Empaneled Mobile Vendor, and Microsoft Gold Certified Partner.
Ensuring overall quality of the deliverables and test sign off will be the key responsibility
- Responsible for Defining QA strategy, approach, execution and report for the projects
- Monitoring of all the QA activities, test results, leaked defects, root cause analysis and identifying areas of improvement. Implement steps required to improve the processes.
Who you are :
- Over 6+ years of experience in test automation
- Experience working in agile projects
- In depth knowledge of test automation using Selenium
- Good knowledge in web service testing using REST Assured
- Good knowledge in Jenkins for setting up CI jobs
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Highly motivated, with a proven ability to work on own initiative within a challenging work environment.
- Strong team player with good organization, planning and leadership skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including oral/written communication & influencing skills
- Exceptional presentation, business writing and professional standards
- Good analytical, diagnostic and creative problem-solving skills.
- Sense of curiosity and desire to always be learning
Must Have :
- Automation with Java, test framework, QA process & tools like Selenium,
- Appium testing, Cucumber, BDD Method, Web driver, REST Assured & Maven
- Experience working Frontend & Backend Testing
- Strong SQL Knowledge
We are looking for “Quality Assurance" for Goregaon (Mumbai)/ Lucknow location.
Experience: 3 - 5 Years
Notice Period: up to 30 daysLocation: Goregaon (Mumbai)/ Lucknow
L&H Full time Tester (QA).
Experience in both manual and automated testing on both web and mobile platforms having database testing skills (SQL, MongoDB)
Preferred - 3+ Years of experience in software testing.
Proven experience as a Quality Assurance Tester
- Experience in QA methodology and implementation
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing
- API Testing
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Working knowledge of test management software (e.g. Jira) or Other test management tools
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Strong organizational skills
- Drive continuous improvement efforts and defect reduction initiatives to establish an effective Quality Management System (QMS) wrt Engineering and Professional services
- He or She will also be required to define Test Data, performance metrics collection and Test environment management approach for systems under test.
- Must have Knowledge in SQL, MySQL or MongoDB
- Knowledge in Selenium (Functional Automation for Regression)
- eCommerce domain knowledge should be an added advantage.
Please provide the following details:
- Current Location:
- Present CTC
- Expected CTC
- Notice Period
We cater to a wide range of entertainment categories including video streaming, music streaming, games and short videos via our MX Player and MX Takatak apps which are our flagship products.
Both MX Player and MX Takatak iOS apps are frequently featured amongst the top 5 apps in the Entertainment category on the Indian App Store. These are built by a small team of engineers based in Mumbai.
We are looking for strong iOS Engineers with hands-on coding skills, who enjoy working in an environment that provides a high degree of ownership & autonomy.
Roles and Responsibilities:
● Hands-on engineer with an eye for detail and an attitude to break things.
● Writes and executes tests to certify features.
● Test to detect regressions.
● Is the quality gatekeeper for the products getting shipped to our users.
● A bachelor's degree in engineering with 3-5 yrs of product testing experience.
● Good experience of testing native mobile apps for Android/iOS from both functional and non-functional aspects.
● Working knowledge of automation tools (Selenium, Appium, Rest Assured etc.) and have contributed to automation testing in previous projects.
● Knowledge of Object Oriented Programming Languages.
● Ability to do grey-box testing with tools like Charles, Postman, swagger etc.
● Proactive in raising risks if product quality is at stake.
● Well versed with all phases of the bug life cycle.
Good to have:
● Prior experience in the video streaming domain.
● Strong debugging skills.
● Prior experience in games testing.
● Experience of contributing to automation testing frameworks.
● Prior experience of a mobile app with 100 mn+ installs.
- Minimum 7 years of Manual and automation experience.
- Experience of testing Application hosted over Cloud for various platform and OS.
- Web and Mobile testing expertise
- Experience on Agile and Scrum methodology
- To be responsible for effectively converting US into manual/Automation test cases for WEB and Mobile apps as per the coding standards.
- Expert in Database
- Help other team members on writing and reviewing test cases and provide sufficient help for any blocker.
- Certified as ready for release to Production follow all necessary test phases and meet the pre-agreed quality standards.
- Creates traceability records, from test cases back to requirements
- Work closely with Automation team members to understand automation progress and take ownership of analyzing any failures are there
- Provides regular quality reports on test progress, anomalies, risks and issues associated with project testing