About IIFL (India Infoline Group)
We are looking for an experienced Software Tester for our team. You will be required to oversee all aspects of software and product testing within the company. This may include developing test strategies, drawing up test documents, identifying faults, and reviewing QA reports.
To ensure success as a Software Tester you should have extensive experience in analytics, high-level problem-solving skills, and the ability to project manage. A top-notch Software Tester ensures the smooth running of the QA department and ultimately customer satisfaction.
- Review business/software requirements and provide inputs.
- Prepare/review test plans.
- Prepare test cases, test scripts, and test data.
- Execute tests (manual)
- Report defects and assist in their understanding.
- Analyze test results and track software testing metrics.
- Prepare and present test reports.
- Train, mentor, and supervise junior software engineers.
- Minimum 1 year of experience of Manual Testing
- High-level analytical skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Critical thinker.
- Helps Test Lead to prepare the Test Plan and coordinate with Test Engineers during Testing Phase
- Performs Bug Analysis, understands the client requirement and help Test engineer to prepare the test cases
- Ability to multi-task/handle several projects effectively and deliver within timeline
- Peer Reviews the test cases, understands the Test Plan and write Automation test cases
- Able to write Scripts in languages like Java, Ruby, Python, etc.,
- Able to review the Scripts written, able to run the Maintenance / New Scripts and identify the issues
- Knowledge on automation test reports (TestNG, Allure, JUnit reports etc)
- Define onboarding documents for technology and domain for the teams
- Train/Mentor and evaluate juniors on testing specializations
- Exihitbit strong expertise in one of Load Testing - Jmeter (or similar tools) or Api Testing - Rest client/postman or DB testing
- Perform cross Browser / device compatibility testing using automation
- Understand and contribute to sprint release cycle process, ensure 100% test coverage and follow JIRA hygiene
- Besides the job specific responsibilities strictly adheres to the policies and procedures of the organization
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) - Articulates clearly, concisely and with context at all times, High confidence and assertiveness skills
- Has a cordial work relationship with peers and manager
- Speaks his/her mind even during challenging situations, Proactively seeks help /assistance when in need
- Ability to Develop self and others - Takes feedback positively and works on it seriously, Is not afraid of making mistakes as part of learning
- Open to working across projects and technologies, Good analytical and logical skills
- Understands requirements quickly and accurately
- Proactively thinks through the solution and seeks clarification before coding
- Explores the root causes of problems before taking action
- Quickly learns the latest developments in technology and is able to apply it to the projects
- Good Interpersonal Skills - Builds good working relationship with team members and customer stakeholders (Product owners and Scrum master etc)
- As a QA person - Show extreme attention to details and nuances
Develop testing strategy, test plan and test scenarios for new feature set in existing applications and for new applications as well.
Perform Root Cause analysis for captured bugs
Prioritize and Categorize captured bugs
Develop, prioritize, and execute manual and automated regression test cases/scripts on releases.
Identify and create test data for sprint test demo
Create positive and negative tests for User Stories
Expected skill set (MUST HAVES):
Excellent command of Manual Testing and Automation Testing (Any tool).
Good knowledge of UI automation using Selenium or equivalent
Good knowledge in writing advanced SQL queries and data validation techniques
Good Experience of working in an Agile environment and
Expected skill set (Good to have)
2.collaborate closely with other team members and departments execute all levels of testing (System, Integration, and Regression)
3.Design and develop automation scripts when needed Detect and track software defects and inconsistencies Provide timely solutions Apply quality engineering principals throughout the Agile product lifecycle Provide support and documentation.
Looking for a Lead/Senior Tester. This role is a mix of Managerial + Testing. A prior experience in handling teams is good.
Must have minimum 2 years of Manual experience with 2 years of Automation.
Knowledge of testing webapps is must.
Candidate must have good communication skills.
Experience in Selenium or cypress is must.
Prior background of financial application is good to have
About the company : VF is headquartered in New york and has an office in Pune. We provide SaaS platform for Brokers/ Employers and Insurance companies for better Insruance management
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a Manual Quality Assurance Analyst. Someone who is passionate about learning and growing at a fast pace.
You will join our team of Senior and World class software professionals and will be responsible for testing our suite of applications. You will ensure the overall quality, usability and functionality of the product.
Working with a team of developers and testers to ensure quality and functionality of the product in the given time.
Writing test cases, reviewing, executing and analyzing results.
Defect logging, tracking and verification.
Performing various tests like regression tests, smoke tests, usability tests, API tests and work towards 0 critical bugs from production
Monitoring, reviewing the issues reported by users and taking action based on priority
A BS/MS degree in a relevant technical discipline such as Computer Science, Engineering or Information Technology
Experience of 2+ years working in the Quality Assurance role
Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills and ability to work in a team environment and independently
Experience with test management tools is an advantage
Experience with an iterative Agile methodology and use of tools like JIRA, Slack and Meet
Experience with automated testing and tools such as Git, Maven, Jenkins and Selenium is an advantage
About the job:
We have a requirement forQA Engineer. It primarily involves Analyzing project requirements, Preparing test plan, API testing, and preparing test reports
Role will be of QA Engineer
Primary Skills: Manual Testing, No SQL, Web API Testing, API testing using postman/SoapUI etc,
Good to Have: Automation and Selenium Automation
We guarantee that you will experience an exceptionally warm hearted workplace and a big scope for career growth with extraordinary learning about testing tools. Your careers will soar to skies by working with us to realize our dream of building a world class center of excellence for automation.
Our experienced architects will step in to help finalize and propose architecture and framework aspects. Our full-fledged process department provides timely guidance on processes.
In rare cases, if there is guidance required on people management front, an experienced HR team will always be available.
Educational Qualifications ,Certifications & Experience :
● BE Computer Science
● Ideal Experience Range: Ideally, you should have spent between 2-3 years in IT industry to have first-hand experience of above mentioned responsibilities; however, Sigma is open to consider bright persons with lesser experience.
Sigma believes in, and promotes non-discriminatory hiring. We never hire based on religion, sex, origin, race, physical ability and age.
The brand is associated with some of the major icons across categories and tie-ups with industries covering fashion, sports, and music, of course. The founders are Marketing grads, with vast experience in the consumer lifestyle products and other major brands. With their vigorous efforts toward quality and marketing, they have been able to strike a chord with major E-commerce brands and even consumers.
What you will do:
- Creating detailed and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Writing manual test cases for the application against the requirements
- Handling the testing project independently
- Developing and applying testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Performing thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Troubleshooting quality issues and modifying test procedures
- Verifying test result and logging defect in the tool
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline
- Must have 2- 4 years of manual testing experience in Embedded Systems
- 3-6 years Embedded QA engineering experience
- Expertise in Functional and System Testing
- Experience in communication protocols such as SPI, I2C etc
- Experience in handling the LAB equipments for the embedded devices
- Strong hands-on in embedded product testing
- Knowledge of Audio Testing is an added advantage
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Self-motivation with the ability to drive features to delivery
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good logical sense, strong technical skills and the ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Lead and manage a team that:
- Reviews and refines software requirements.
- Drafts and executes test plans and test cases.
- Identifies and drafts steps to reproduce defects utilizing our defect tracking system, JIRA.
- Enters and tracks defects to closure.
- Utilizes testing tools to increase the effectiveness of testing.
- Maintains test environments that mimic our production systems.
- Maintains and updates Selenium driven UI automation test cases.
- Maintains and updates ReadyAPI API automation test cases.
- Maintains and updates manual test cases.
- Maintains and updates JMeter performance/load test cases.
- Coach, mentor, and assist the team in performing their duties as needed.
- Provide formal QA approval and reporting for each release.
- Operate within the SAFe Agile methodology.
- Coordinate with other QA teams across the company.
- Experience leading a SQA or Software Development team
- Experience managing projects and processes cross-functionally
- Comfortable working in a continually changing and dynamic environment and driving top issues to resolution
- Proven track record of attracting, hiring, motivating and developing the best quality-minded individuals
- Excellent cross-functional communication and influencing skills
- In-depth knowledge and experience in one or more of the following technologies: Java, Python, Selenium, JMeter, ReadyAPI
- Automation planning, execution, and triage for projects on multiple Platforms.
- Excellent presentation skills, distilling complex analysis and concepts into concise business-focused takeaways
- In-depth knowledge and experience in identity management including OpenID Connect, SAML2, OAuth2, and SCIM.
- In-depth knowledge and experience of application security testing.
- Unix command line scripting skills