HyperTest is the fastest growing SaaS company in the field of quality assurance and Testing growing 25% MoM and flagging 1M+ errors for its clients every month
How It Works
HyperTest is an on-premise utility that helps businesses ship software faster and with better quality. It automatically tests for all failures and bugs in their applications much before releases. Engineering teams struggle with writing & maintaining their own tests or use a team of manual testers. With HyperTest they can now instead focus only on building software (faster), automating the entire QA process.
We believe as the complexity of the application grows, HyperTest's simple technique to test app services in aggregate minimises the effort from developers to catch errors and fix them
Where are we now
HyperTest is 12 months old and funded from marquee VC firms like Axilor Capital (ex-cofounders of Infosys), Touchstone and distinguished angel investors. The founding team has spent 12+ years between them building and scaling products for OYORooms to India's largest restaurant SaaS company and are alumni of IIT Bombay & Georgia Tech with degrees in CS and Data Science
HyperTest is currently used by small to large companies alike including ZoloStays, Airtel, LimeTray, OYOrooms etc
We are looking for Product Engineers who:
- Have (2-4yrs) experience working preferably in a product company before and understand the culture of moving fast and breaking things. Any additional experience is a plus.
- Are open to work in a flat, non-hierarchical setup where daily focus is only shipping features not reporting to managers
- Are relentless problem-solvers and not scared easily from new engineering problems or speaking out in public or privately
- UG/PG degree in computer sciences, IT from top tier college in India preferable
- First-hand opportunity to learn ML and Data science (CTO is MS in AI/ML from Georgia Tech) and apply to real-life engineering problems that HyperTest solves
- Generous stock options in a fast growing company in a $50bn market. Opportunity to be a early employee and a future technical leader
- Handsome pay according to industry norms
Candidates who will not be a good fit
- Experience of only working with services company or having spent major part of their time there
- Particular about not shifting to a new language or stack but exploring a position aligned to their current technical experience
- Not very hands-on, seek direction constantly and need continuous supervision from a manager to finish tasks
- Looking to work in very large teams
Companies we admire for their culture and success:
37 Signals (BaseCamp), Intercom, Front, Stripe, Notion.io, Airtable, FreshDesk, Zoho, Wingify (VWO), CleverTap
Books that are a MUST read for people at HyperTest:
Lean Startup, Recode, Never Split the difference: Negotiating like your life depends on it, Culture Code, Rise of the SuperMan, Negotiation Genius, The Subtle Art of Not giving a F***.
HyperTest is the fastest growing SaaS company in the field of Quality assurance and Testing growing 25% MoM and flagging 1M+ errors for its clients every month. We are in a $50bn market helping millenial software teams ship software that never breaks and in half the time.
At Zamp, we are on a mission to fundamentally re-imagine the future of global business banking. The customer focus is global and any business with multi-country operations. We aim to provide a seamless and borderless experience across banking, payment and credit services, leveraging the best of crypto and banking rails. To execute on the mission, we are systematically investing in product innovation across a multitude of banking services – cards/non-cards payments, credit, crypto payments, custody, integrations.
We are playing in a global playfield, and building a global-best product.
We are part of a team where everyone plays a role to make Zamp a success. We are committed to making the best version of our product, and are pushed to keep coming up with ideas, versions and roadmaps better than the first (or the second, or the third) to keep evolving until we get the best product out there.
.. and then ask ourselves - how can we still make this better?
The founder, https://www.linkedin.com/in/amit-jain-552280/" target="_blank">Amit Jain was a Managing Director with Sequoia Capital India, leading growth stage investments across India, SEA and MENA - with a focus on Fintech and Crypto. Prior to Sequoia, Amit was Head of Asia Pacific for Uber.
As a small team, we’re constantly picking up new challenges. When it comes to code, we’re looking to work with hungry people who can pick a problem and solve it. We don’t expect you to have a background in everything we use, but we do expect strong fundamentals in any 2 languages (Go/Node/Python/Java/Rust).
The Day To Day :
Design financial systems for scale. Measure, plan, iterate.
Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
Setup and own the engineering architectures built around event sourcing, application sharding, database sharding, service communication mesh, etc.
The tech: Go, Google Cloud Spanner, Kafka, Redis
The must haves:
2+ years of experience. Relevant experience is preferred.
Knowledge of 2 common programming languages - Java / Go / Node / Rust /Python
Comfortable in linux command line, AWS or GCP
Strong unit test and debugging skills
Great communication skills
This role may be a good fit if you:
Love building great products and engineering systems from scratch
Are a Self-starter, Hustler and Curious to Learn
Have an understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
Thrive in an early-stage startup environment with less stability and more ambiguity
Have an interest in financial products and/or cryptocurrency
Assurekit is an insurtech startup building tech solutions to simplify insurance distribution. We are looking for a senior python developer to join our team.
Roles and Responsibilities
The candidate will be required to read and understand a SOAP/REST API and integrate it into the framework. Excellent logical and problem-solving capabilities are a must. Understanding of suds API will be helpful. You will also work on the backend of the client-facing application, and help the product team realize their vision.
Must have skills:
1) Must be comfortable working on Linux based OS
2) Must be comfortable with Python concepts
3) Strong experience in python (Preferably python flask)
4) Strong debugging skills with the ability to multi-task and with eye for detail.
5) Quick learner & ability to adapt easily to working with new technologies/tools
6) Experience in test automation tools/frameworks like py.test
7) Experience using mongoDB
Great to have skills:
1) Experience in Python Flask framework
2) Experience in designing API architecture and best practices.
3) Good understating of Continuous Integration/Delivery
4) Prior experience in Insurance, or product based companies
"Zelon is in process of creating a health tech ecosystem for
monitoring, analysing and tracking the medical health of an individual's family. An incredibly rare opportunity for joining a well-funded early-stage start-up, providing a C-Level Exposure to a passionate technologist with scaled consumer tech experience to lead a Health Technology start-up with both mission and tremendous value creation upside"
Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
Design and develop mobile applications.
Conceptualising and formulating apps that are suitable for use on all types of devices.
Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
Experience in creating modules, phase timelines etc.
Expert in the fast iteration of applications.
Additional Technical Requirement:
Experience: Minimum 1 year in Node.js. Education: BE/BTech, MSC
Why Join Us?
Great teammates and passionate company culture Building from the ground up
The opportunity to join India's next unicorn is rare Excellent work environment
Joining Date: Immediate
Base Location: Mumbai
- Relevant Experience : Minimum 2 Years
- You have prior experience developing and working on consumer facing web/app products
- Hands-on experience on Python. Exceptions can be made if you’re really good on any other language with experience on building web/app based tech products
- Experience in at least one of the following frameworks - Django, Flask, Falcon, web2py, Twisted, Tornado
- Working knowledge of MySQL, MongoDB, Redis
- Good understanding of Data Structures, Algorithms and Operating Systems
- You've worked with core AWS services in the past and have experience with EC2, ELB, AutoScaling, CloudFront, S3
- You love doing things efficiently. At Fynd, the work you do will have a disproportionate impact on the business. We believe in systems and processes that let us scale our impact to be larger than ourselves
- You might not have experience with all the tools that we use but you can learn those given the guidance and resources
- Experience in Web and Mobile Applications.
- Agility and ability to adapt quickly to changing requirements and scope and priorities
- Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it (SailsJS, Express)
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds.Familiarity with front-end technologies.
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Interaction with multiple data sources.
- Good understanding of SQL syntax.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform.
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Knowledge in the field of IOT is good to have.
HouseItt is a student-run start up recognized by the start-up India initiative by the
Government of India. It provides student residences across and around Delhi University
colleges. It provides easy to book, better service, and affordable rental homes to students
within the campus and thrives on building a robust support system for handling student
accommodations. It bridges the gap between the demand (students looking for PGs/Flats)
and supply (owners) of rentals.
JOB PROFILE: BACKEND DEVELOPER (FULL-TIME JOB)
• Good knowledge of MongoDB or framework like Django (Python).
• Proficient in MySQL, PostgreSQL.
• Proficient understanding of Git & Github.
• Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers,
• A solid understanding of how Web Apps work including security and session
• Adequate knowledge of relational database systems and OOPconcepts.
• Experience with testing tools like Sentry.
• Ability to learn and research about things you don't know.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Understanding and interpreting the task assigned by Team Lead.
• Getting the assigned work done in the given deadline.
• Giving suggestions to improve our web application and solve business problem.
TENURE: Full-time job
LOCATION: Work from Home
SALARY: Rs. 20000/- to Rs. 25000 (IN HAND)
• Certificate of Experience
• Letter of Recommendation
Crownstack is a user experience and design-led software development company that enables technology startups and product companies to deliver high-quality software solutions.
We believe in design-led engineering to build digital experiences for mobile, web and other platforms. We leverage agile development processes to deliver work in successive sprints.
We have a good number of happy clients in North America, Europe and India served by an amazing team of 60+ employees.
- Experience in developing and deploying software using Python and Django framework. Should have more than 3 years of relative experience.
- Experience with relational and non-relational databases - Experience in tracking, analytics integration and A/B testing - Experience in AWS (EC2, RDS, S3, CloudFront)
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments. experience with multi tenancy is a plus.
- Good understanding of data structures, algorithms and design patterns.
- Comfortable with search engines like ElasticSearch.
The icing on the Cake:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to lead a decision-making process.
- Experience with Atlassian JIRA and Confluence for managing the application lifecycle.
- Working experience with Scrum methodology.
- Exposure to maintaining code quality using various tools and guidelines.
- Develop and deliver amazing software solutions with unit/e2e test cases.
- Following best development practices and life cycle processes.
- High commitment to work and taking ownership of deliverables.
- Attending client demos/meetings as well as internal scrum meetings.
- Work on Django, Python, PostgreSQL, NodeJS, MongoDB, AWS, DynamoDB
- Write reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implement low-latency, high-availability, and performance efficient applications and Rest APIs
What we can offer you?
- Culture to promote learning and growth with a focus on innovation.
- Design lead engineering process.
- Streamlined engineering process woven around Agile methodology with help of tools.
- Opportunity to work on B2B and B2C products in new age Domains and technologies.