About the Role
Reporting to the Software Engineering Manager as a member of the Development team at IDC, the Principal Software Engineer is responsible for delivering quality and performant software and design to handle the vast array of use cases that our customers have today. As a Principal Software Engineer, you will help define and architect products, algorithms, and data systems that deeply integrate core software and services to drive innovations. You will obsess over data, metrics, algorithms, mechanisms, and incentives that unlock innovation and scalability opportunities across the company. This role is inherently cross-functional, working with core software systems across the company.
- Serve as a technical lead on our most demanding, cross-functional projects.
- Ensure the quality of architecture and design of systems.
- Functionally decompose complex problems into simple, straight-forward solutions.
- Analyze and improve data quality and metrics.
- Fully and completely understand system interdependencies and limitations.
- Leverage knowledge of internal and industry in design decisions.
- Assist in the career development of others, mentoring on advanced technical issues and helping managers guide the career growth of their team members.
- Exert technical influence over multiple teams, increasing their productivity and effectiveness by sharing your deep knowledge and experience.
- Skilled in translating high level abstract business requirements into software design, designing systems specifications, standards, and programming
- Contribute to Architectural blueprints and Design for the software solutions
- Mentor team on engineering best practices such as writing clean code, designing scalable, reliable and performant software solutions, set and ensure compliance to software quality standards etc.
- Be a role model for the team with innovative thinking, passion for continuous learning and contributions to the project.
Qualifications, Skills & Experiences
- BE / B.Tech /M.Tech in Computer Science, Data Science, or a related field
- Minimum 8+ years of experience building large scalable systems
- Minimum 5+ years of recent experience in building products on cloud
- Working experience of Redux is essential
- Experience in UI development with minimum two enterprise grade JS frameworks like Angular 4+, VueJS, ReactJs or others– Proven track record of having designed and deployed large scale & low latency cloud-based systems
- Strong experience in architecting and building multi-threaded, distributed systems.
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and designing for performance.
- Outstanding problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly innovative and fast paced environment.
- Sound business judgment, proven ability to influence others and strong analytical thinking skills.
- Extensive experience of mentoring junior engineers to success.
- Experience with Microservices Architecture
- Exert technical influence over multiple teams, increasing their productivity and effectiveness by sharing your deep knowledge and experience.
- Working knowledge of CI/CD pipelines and AWS/Azure cloud services is essential
- Hands on experience of building products for unix systems in addition to windows is good to have
- Very good communicator
Engineering graduate or higher from Tier I or Tier II colleges.
About Energy Exemplar
Energy Exemplar is the Market Leader in Energy Simulation Software; trusted forecasting and analysis for mission-critical financial decisions.
Energy Exemplar, which was established in 1999, is responsible for the production and maintenance of PLEXOS, the integrated electric power, water, and gas simulation program that has a customer base that spans the globe. The fact that our development team is devoted and highly experienced promises that the Integrated Energy Model software (PLEXOS) will be built to the best standards while still being an extremely open and transparent system.
Our product is supported by a variety of high-quality local services, including installation assistance, consultation, data, and technical support. We make it a point to give our customers the most cutting-edge simulation software solution possible, and we have a proven track record of being the first company in their industry to bring new developments in the mathematical optimization-based system of systems simulations to market.
We are one of the Fast-Growing Software System Integrator and Software Services Company focused on Communications IT. We combine our deep insight in communication industry, unmatched
technical expertise and comprehensive service portfolio to deliver to superior value to our Telecom Services Providers, ISVs and OEM customers. Since our beginning in 2006, we have grown in size and
scale. We bring in unmatched passion and commitment into each new engagement to make it a success. These qualities have earned us respect from customers across the world. Some of the most
well-known communication service providers trust us to design and manage their business-critical IT systems and processes.
Role: Angular Developer
Experience: 3 - 6 years.
Translating system requirements into the design and development of systems.
Transform vital business needs into code and drive innovation.
Collaborating and integrating code into enterprise systems.
Creative problem-solving skills.
Attitude to achieve the goals with complete ownership and hard work.
- 2+ Years of experience in UI/Front-end development of rich interactive web-based applications or modules.
- Experience working as a React.js Developer. Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles.
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme.
- Knowledge of MVC Pattern and Architecture. Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Experience with user interface design.
- Experience with web debugging and performance testing software.
- Experience in all testing phases of development including Unit & Integration Testing.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Team player
- Excellent time-management skills
- Working experience with Core Java.
- Knowledge of Jquery , Nodejs, Bootstrap, Struts, Spring, Hibernate, JSP, JSF, Angular, Vue,js Framework.
- Working with Databases (MSSQL, Oracle, Postgres)
- Working experience on source code version control systems (SVN, GIT)
- Working experience on Issue Tracking tool e.g. Jira, Bugzilla
- Working experience on Code Analysis tools e.g. Sonar Qube, Checkmarx.
- Experience in Restful Web Services integration.
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
- Independent worker
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Participate as a team member in all phases of software development lifecycle.
- Co-ordinating with the team on individual responsibilities and roadblocks.
- Perform design, development and testing on individual tasks
- Managing initiatives on UI/UX work
- Transparently share the challenges & feedbacks.
- Participate in integrated testing of product/ package.
- Designing a modern highly responsive web-based enterprise application component user interface.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Learn and understand user interactions.
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Coordinating with various teams working on distinct layers.
- Providing technical assistance to the other teammates.
- Keep compliance with Quality Systems and Procedures.
Launched in the year 2015, Fliplearn is an award-winning Online Learning Transformation System that is aimed at helping schools redefine their teaching and learning processes. With an array of exclusive features, the Fliplearn LTS aims to increase the learning outcomes of students by 50% and reduce teacher workload by 50%.
Today we enjoy the patronage of more than 400 schools, 18,000
teachers and 4,00,000 students across 26 Indian states.
By bringing together technology and automation, the novel and unprecedented Learning Transformation System aims to revolutionize the way homework assignments, assessments,
learning resources and project work are presently assigned, attempted, graded, and shared with and by students.
Fliplearn’s LTS aims to present intricate data points and detailed analytics on a child’s day-to-day performance and enable teachers to plough this feedback almost instantly on an everyday level without adding to their workload while reducing their mundane tasks drastically.
Please visit www.fliplearn.com for more insights.
Huge opportunity in the Ed-tech space in India. More than 260 million students in K-12 schools in India and huge organic interest from schools for our product.
Distinctive team: Our team is an inspiration powerhouse of successful entrepreneurs and
leaders with experience in the best ed-tech and e-commerce companies.
High Trust – High-Performance culture. Employees are not required to mark attendance
as this doesn’t imply people are really present and tuned in but ownership & passion
does which is what leads us to become a happy place to work.
Position:Software Engineer/ Sr Software Engineer- Android
1)Design and build advanced applications for Android, iOS platform, Web using native and cross platform tech (Flutter, Angular for Web) - (given an HTML, JPEG)
2)Design modules wrt API request/response, NoSql implementations
3)Ensuring On-Time Release with High Quality App
4)Coordinating with different teams (both in-house and external) to get assigned tasks/changes done in time for Release
5)Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
1)Good Programming and Problem-Solving Skills
2)Worked in Frameworks: (flutter, react native), native java/kotlin
3)Should have good fundamentals of MVC, REST, Service based architecture, Databases MySql
4)Should have a good understanding of design patterns
5)Should be willing to work on any Tech Stack and Programming Language (FLUTTER/JAVA/SWIFT FOR IOS/ Python etc.)
React Developer - Weapons Master
Smooth like butter, like a criminal undercover
Do your fingers dance to the tunes of frameworks such as Mocha, Jest, Jasmine, or Ava?
Are you a marksman who has never missed your shot while building pixel perfect UI with HTML5 and CSS & Sass?
You’ll fit right in if you have -
- At least a year’s experience with React and Redux. You Know how to integrate Babel and use Webpack You should have worked with unit testing frameworks such as Mocha, Jest, Jasmine, or Ava
- Experience building pixel perfect UI with HTML5 and CSS, Sass is a plus
- Used developer tool plugins for the browsers and have knowledge of Flow ( Plus points here) along with an understanding of functional programming concepts
What’s in it for you?
- - The ability to impact the next billion in the fintech industry.
- - Complete freedom to execute stupid ideas brilliantly
- - Furry friends to work with. We’re talking about our office cat, Shera of course!
- For more details dial - nine/one/zero/one/four/double three/eight/one/two.
We are looking for a Product Engineer - Senior or Lead Frontend Engineer to join our early stage startup with experience in building B2C products.
If you have experience of working in product based companies (preferably startups), good to excellent coding skills in react js and typescript, have a keen eye for details in the UI, and are looking to build exciting things that children across the world will use - come talk to us!
What you get to do:
- Design and build advanced applications from scratch keeping scalability and performance in mind
- A good handle on both client and server architecture.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Comfortable in owning large scale products and continuously re-evaluating and innovating.
Who are we looking for:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science
- 5+ years' experience in frontend development
- Familiarity using Scrum/Agile development methodologies
- Experience building object oriented web applications in React JS, Typescript, HTML5, and CSS3
- Should be a quick learner and willing to go the extra mile in delivering the projects.
- Should be able to mentor junior folks whenever necessary.
• He/she should have 3+ years of experience in Software Development
• Proficient experience working with React Js.
• Proficient in HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, Kendo & jQuery
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
• Strong understanding of the web development cycle and programming techniques and tools.
• Strong problem solving, verbal and written communication skills.
• Should have strong knowledge on integration with backend API’s
- Convert wireframes into rich interactive prototypes.
- Work with backend development team to integrate front end code.
- Understand business requirements and convert into functional specifications.
- Participate in architecture and technical level discussions and takes initiative.
- Passion for web design and eager to learn and implement the latest trends.
- A focus on delivering high-quality code through strong testing practices
- Working on Information architecture and Designing wireframes and prototypes.
- 4+ years of commercial-grade web/front-end development experience.
- 2+ years hands on experience with frameworks like react/relay/Redux/node.
- 2+ years with JS build tools like grunt,webpack,gulp etc.
- Knowledge in ES6, Webpack is a plus.
- Experience in creating web applications with delightful user experience.
- Experience working with REST APIs.
- Experience in TDD, Writing Clean & Readable code.
- Experience in Version control - Git.
- Awareness of cross-browser compatibility issues and client-side performance considerations
- Experience in creating responsive pages and cross-browser support.
- Ability to clearly communicate thoughts and ideas by rapid prototyping.
- Debugging skills, familiar with debugging tools of all major browsers.
Nice to Have:
- Prior experience in Fintech Startups
- Knowledge of Node.js, Express js, AWS (EC2, S3, Elasticsearch)
- Knowledge and working experience with MongoDB, NOSQL
Juvoxa is a healthtech startup which enables an Integrated channel of pharmaceutical companies, Medical Professionals/ Institutions, and Patients for Digital Prescriptions 2.0. We enable effective dissemination of right information, tools and help in capturing right data at specific points for increased efficacy of the overall care. With Juvoxa, all stakeholders increase engagement, save money, and reduce friction in healthcare systems. This is accomplished in one secure, transparent, and convenient platform. Juvoxa is founded by serial entrepreneurs and funded by Industry professionals.
Job Description // React Frontend Programmer
With major Pharmaceutical companies adopting us for rollout in South East Asia, we are scaling our engineering team.
What you will do
- Implement unit testing, example Junit, to support development of test-driven development
- Write reusable, Testable and efficient code
- Develop new client-side ReactJS components for modern web and mobile applications
- Design scalable frontend architecture
- Improve product quality through code reviews, write effective unit tests and collaborate with Q&A to implement automation testing
- Contribute to open source, write your experiences, mentor others and proactively improve
What you will have
- Strong teamwork, coordination, and planning, self-managed
- Experience working remotely & as part of a distributed engineering team
- Strong problem solving skills are essential.
- English Skills (ability to effectively communicate via written and spoken english).
- Minimum 2 years of software engineering experience in frontend development particularly ReactJS
- Strong knowledge of state management libraries; Redux
- Complete understanding on development of Progressive Web Applications and web workers
- Familiarity with AWS
- Knowledge of Test frameworks like Jest, Mocha, React Testing Library
- Experience with styled-components is desirable
- Exposure to page speed improvement techniques including state management
- Work on automation to actively measure and improve quality and performance of our frontend apps
What we will provide
- Startup-like environment and culture, fast paced and with quick decision-making process
- A unique startup that has both the ability to work directly with senior leadership but also the structure that comes from being founded by Entrepreneurs who have built for scale.
- An environment to be heard, opinion will be valued and you will have the resources to do your best work ever.
- Compensation at par with market plus equities and we are 100% remote for now.
- Life-long learning and supporting the development of the team, including wealth creation
Dear recruitment agencies and recruiters, please note that we choose to recruit directly for this role. You are expressly requested to not contact Juvoxa or any of its employees in relation to this vacancy or with any offers of your services. Thank you.