➔ Develop, record and maintain cutting edge web-based PHP applications for Shiprocket Platform
➔ Build innovative, state-of-the-art applications and collaborate with the User Experience (UX) team
➔ Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools ➔ Develop backend data services and contribute to increasing existing APIs ➔ Ability to act individually in a complex and fast paced environment
➔ Closely work with the Product and QA teams to ensure smooth delivery ➔ Participate in solution designing with Tech leads and Systems Architects ➔ Document the development process, architecture, and standard components ➔ Coordinate with co-developers and keep project manager well informed of the status of development efforts
➔ Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development
Skill Set :
➔ Expertise in Laravel, MySQL and Git
➔ Thorough in Object oriented concepts
➔ Knowledge of restful Web services
➔ Understanding of web applications
➔ Working knowledge of one or more caching, queuing systems in desirable ➔ Familiarity with AngularJs or React is a big plus
➔ Excellent problem solving
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
Responsible for the development, analysis, and implementation of software Web and Mobile application systems. Proficient Java developer responsible for building Java based web applications. This includes anything between complex groups of back-end services and the client side counterparts. Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop these applications, and to coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Thus, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and product quality is essential.
- Develop web applications and web services using Java Spring Boot, Spring Cloud Frameworks, AWS
- Deliver high-quality projects on time, through the ability to design architecture, write code, and execute effective unit tests
- Participate and contribute towards improving development processes and best practices
- Integrate third-party products with existing infrastructure
- Develop APIs for integration with frontend and other services using Spring Boot framework
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code in JAVA
Desired Skills and requirements
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years experience and a proven track record in developing web-based applications and web services using Java, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, REST, JSON, XML, and other web technologies
- Good understanding of cloud-based web application architecture and microservices patterns
- Good knowledge in data structures
- Proficient in Java technology stack
- Debugging and resolving technical problems
- Commitment to quality through the ability to translate complex technical requirements into functional software using best practices to write high-quality code
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills, with the ability to work collaboratively
- Knowledge and experience in SQL (MYSQL)
Recykal is India’s first w-commerce company to provide end-to-end solutions to all stakeholders in the waste management ecosystem, beginning with bridging gaps in supply-demand of recyclables with Marketplace; Helping brands fulfill their sustainability targets with EPR Loop, and digitizing local waste management centers with Smart Centre Solutions, and more.
We operate in 28 states and 6 Union Territories, successfully channelising 250,000 MT+ of waste in 2021; with a target of achieving 2 million MT in 2025. We are partners with 190+ Urban Local Bodies (ULBs), 210+ brands (e.g. Marico, Pidilite, Unilever, Samsung, LG), 325+ recyclers and 1050+ aggregators.
We have been recognised on a global platform by the World Economic Forum, Forbes, Circulate Capital and more; on a national level, we have won accolades for innovation by FICCI, CII, and NASSCOM.
At Recykal, we harness and promote talent, innovations and everything groundbreaking. Interested? Let us build a futuristic solution for one of the biggest challenges we are facing today.
- 3+ year of experience in Development in JAVA technology.
- Strong Java Basics
- SpringBoot or Spring MVC
- Hands on experience on Relational Databases (SQL query or Hibernate) + Mongo (JSON parsing)
- Proficient in REST API development
- Messaging Queue (RabitMQ or Kafka)
- Any Caching Mechanism
- Good at problem solving
Good to Have Skills:
- 3+ years of experience in using Java/J2EE tech stacks
- Good understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced internet start-up environment.
- Experience in technical mentorship/coaching is highly desirable.
- Understanding of AI/ML algorithms is a plus.
This is a fully remote opportunity
We at Ascendeum provide Data and AdTech strategy consultation to businesses worldwide. We started our journey with private funding and has been operating profitably since 2015. We are a lean team of 50+ highly productive and smart people spread across various parts of India who have been consistently delivering intelligent solutions that enable enterprise-level websites and apps to maximize their digital advertising returns.
We are looking for an analytical, results-driven Back-end Engineer who holds a passion to troubleshoot and improve current back-end applications and processes. The Back- end Developer will use his or her understanding of programming languages and tools to analyze current codes and industry developments, formulate more efficient processes, solve problems, and create a more seamless experience for users.
- Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
- Collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
- Developing ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
- Recording data and reporting it to proper parties, such as clients or leadership.
- Participating in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team
- Taking lead on projects, as needed.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer programming, computer science, or a related field.
- Solid experience specializing in developing and managing back-end systems for enterprise-grade applications.
- Strong command on Python and databases such as MySQL.
- Strong understanding of the web development cycle and programming
- techniques and tools.
- Focus on efficiency, user experience, and process improvement.
- Excellent project and time management skills.
- Strong problem solving and verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently or with a group.
Have fun while you work?
We are looking for Self motivated, Passionate Technology enthusiasts seasoned PHP Developer to join our team. Developing high end enterprise products for Fintech and Insure-tech market.
Design, Develop, Implement, Test, Document and Maintain high quality Web Application Software.
Understanding and implementing of project management practices.
MVC compliant Development (YII / CodeIgniter / Cake PHP / Zend Framework) in at least any one of these frameworks.
Optimization of PHP Code and database queries and functions through Code Review and Project Review Sessions.
Identify opportunities for process improvement and make constructive suggestions for change.
Improve the technical competence of the team through training & development of existing and new team members.
Provide accurate effort estimates for deliverable and be committed to the deadlines through follow-up of tasks with team members.
Research and actively learn about new technologies and introduce them into the infrastructure.
Eligibility criteria :
Someone who is passionate about his/her work.
Excellent problem-solving skills and love technical challenges.
Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
Ability to manage priorities and work in a fast pace environment.
Strong database skills, proven experience with MySQL 5 having knowledge of indexes, fulltext searches, usage of Regular Expressions in queries and more.
Excellent knowledge of Applications Architecture and how to work with Frameworks with MVC architecture.
Key Skills Required : Cake PHP, Laravel, CodeIgniter, Zend, Mysql, Jquery, API (Restful Service).
What You Get at Evervent:
Exiting work like working with startups to continuously reinvent/apply technology in new ways.
No bar on salary for deserving Candidates.
Technical coaching to ensure continuous professional growth
Career coaching by our expert HR staff and senior mentors
Awards & recognition for your hard work
Our world class facilities include :
Gaming Zone for refreshing your mind
Open work culture environment
Centrally cooled/heated office space
- Designing and Developing web applications using Laravel 7 / 8
- Closely working front-end and back-end developers on projects.
- Hands on experience with handing MySQL queries
- Excellent logical and analytics skill
- Experience on handling and developing API end points
- Experience with Payment Gateway integrations and implementations
- Knowledge on any Frontend Framework - Bootstrap / Foundation / Backbone (Secondary skills, added advantage)
- Follow standard coding structure with Security first approach to avoid vulnerabilities such as SQL Injection and XSS
- Sound knowledge on integrating multiple payment gateway
Position Software Developer/Sr.Software Developer
Company Expedient Healthcare Marketing Pvt. Ltd
Compensation Salary as per industry
Benefits Group Medical Insurance + Term Insurance
Greetings from Healthians!
https://www.healthians.com/">Healthians is India's leading health test at home service offering a wide range of health packages. It also has the fastest growing network of state-of-the-art fully automated diagnostic laboratories and a large team of highly skilled phlebotomists who specialize in sample collection from homes.
Technological innovation has been the foundation of the brand in the industry. The Company has completely turned a customer's diagnostic experience on its head, by focusing on delivering the best service experience fulfilled through technology.
Combining the use of Algorithms, Big Data, and Artificial Intelligence, Healthians has been at the forefront in terms of adopting technology to reimagine and redefine things in the diagnostic industry.
Healthians believes in adopting technology to drive more effectiveness, accessibility and innovation to be able to radically enhance the service experience for consumers.
With the philosophy of continuous improvement at its heart, Healthians aims to adopt IoT and AI to potentially leapfrog into the future and be the flag-bearer of digitization in the healthcare industry.
What we are looking for
- Graduate/Post Graduate in Engineering or related stream of IT/Software
- Individual contributor with the ability to work as a strong team player to execute tasks assigned to the development team based on pre-defined deadlines
- Energetic, innovative, self-motivated, with critical thinking ability
- Keen to work in a fast-paced environment and willing to put in additional efforts to complete challenging tasks
Desired skills and experience
- Strong coding skills in PHP, Code Ignitor, Laravel, MySQL, SVN/Git, AJAX, JQuery
- Excellent RDBMS (MySQL) and NoSQL (MongoDB, Couchbase) database skills
- API based development knowledge is must
- Working experience of Agile and JIRA
- Exposure to AWS, Memcached, Redis, Ngnix, Elastic Search, and Solar is desired
- Good understanding of OOPs
- Experience in writing technical specifications
Team Human Resources
Position: PHP / MYSQL Developer & NodeJS / MongoDB Developer
- The selected candidate is required to work on Core PHP or NodeJS/MongoDB.
- Building web services for Mobile applications.
Selected candidate will be a part of product development team and have to manage both maintenance and enhancement projects.
As a PHP Developer:
- You love an Agile work culture and deliver as per plan
- You're a lively person who's passionate on what you do
- You're a nonstop learner and enjoy sharing the learning to your juniors
- You're socially connected with the team and helping others team voluntarily.
- You're tech- expertise and effective in tools operation and automate the regular process
- You're someone who loves problem- working by seeing the occasion in every challenge and you enjoy learning from failures
- Honestly share your experience, feedback, challenges, learning and emotions for the day in your daily diary.
- Think of user needs instead of system needs
Skills & Expertise we look for:
- Hands-on experience in Core PHP and MySQL Database
- Design and implement the Restful services.
- Good knowledge in front-end frameworks such as Angular JS / React JS
- Good knowledge in gathering requirements, creating technical specifications, architecture documents and project planning
- Maintain and improve the performance of the applications.
- Should good in evaluate and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency and improve the applications.
- Should good in communication skills and ability to work closely with diverse teams in a fast-paced environment.
- Should have some experience in integrating projects with third-party vendors
This position will work on the logistics portion of our eCommerce technology stack.. As a senior developer, the role will involve taking on a larger amount of ownership on the project. This role will involve design as well as do hands on PHP Development as well. The person in this role will need to be able to work with minimal supervision. Additionally, they will need to participate in larger architectural decisions, and perform code reviews.
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU ARE NOT CURRENTLY DOING DEVELOPMENT IN PHP.
Develop and maintain high traffic transactional web applications.
Develop and optimize existing features, as well as prototype and implement new features.
Ability to design and implement elegant and simple software solutions for business problems.
Prototyping with new technologies to evaluate them for inclusion in our technology stack
Improving website performance, availability, resource usage
Contributing to the continual improvement of our development process
Skills & Requirements
Strong PHP and MySql capabililities.
Having worked and developed full PHP applications. You should have a good understanding of OOP and about designing scalable web applications.
Minimum 6+ years of experience in PHP.
Solid understanding of general principles of caching and scaling websites, including configuring and optimizing Redis, Apache, and MySQL.
Analytical thinker, self-motivated and driven to learn new technologies.
A constant desire to improve, learn more, and take things higher producing quality deliverables
SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES ARE EXPECTED TO COMPLETE A PHP CODING TEST TO QUALIFY FOR THE INTERVIEW.