AppLocum International, a UK-based company, operates with a strong IT presence in Ahmedabad, empowering IT professionals and organizations with cutting-edge technologies. As a product and service-based industry, we have excelled in managing UK healthcare projects, leveraging our novel tech-led approach. AppLocum International operates as a subsidiary of the renowned UK company, ADDVantage Technologies (https://addvantage-technologies.co.uk/) delivering innovative healthcare solutions like AllDayDr, Healthya, AppLocum, PharmSmart, ADDVantage Minds, and HEALTHYA Stations. Under the visionary leadership of our Founder and CEO, Suhel Ahmed, we continue to expand our expertise and presence across the UK and the Middle East.
About the internship:
Selected intern's day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Collaborate with the development team to understand project requirements.
- Assist in designing and developing web applications using PHP Laravel framework.
- Write efficient, reusable, and reliable code following best practices.
- Participate in code reviews to ensure code quality and consistency.
- Troubleshoot and debug issues to improve application performance.
- Contribute to the development of new features and functionalities.
- Work closely with UI/UX designers to implement user-friendly interfaces.
- Maintain and update existing web applications as needed.
- Stay updated with the latest industry trends and technologies.
- Communicate progress, challenges, and results effectively to the team.
- Learn and grow by actively participating in training sessions and workshops.
Who can apply:
Only those candidates can apply who:
1. are available for full time (in-office) internship
2. can start the internship between 01st Sept'23 and 15th Sept'23
3. are available for duration of 6 months
4. have relevant skills and interests
* Women wanting to start/restart their career can also apply.
- Job Offer
- Flexible work hours
- Informal dress code
- 5 days a week
- Free snacks & beverages
For more information or enquiries, please reach out to us on jobs@applocum .org
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
Opening for PHP developer at Navi Mumbai -Belapur
Work Mode- Hybrid
Notice period- Immediate - 15 days
Role & responsibilities
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Integration of data storage solutions
Skills And Qualifications:
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks (such as Laravel)
- Familiarity with MYSQL databases and their declarative query languages
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
- Knowledge of object-oriented PHP programming
Job Description :
Key Responsibilities :
- Lead the cost/benefit analysis of technology evaluations, decisions and roadmap planning for architecture and technical migration.
- Achieve measurable improvements in the organization's capabilities and effectiveness to perform against expanding workloads and demands for services.
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse technologies and techniques.
- Exclusively use best practices in code development and deployment.
- Evaluate and improvise appropriate technology platforms(including web application frameworks and the deployment stack) for delivering the company's services.
- Ability to build relationships across the organization with multiple groups /departments.
- Experience in change management and communication on cross-functional teams.
- Demonstrates a high level of personal and professional integrity and intellectual
- honesty and ability to handle sensitive and difficult conversations and situations.
- Ability to think creatively, conceptually and strategically, while maintaining a result driven approach.
- Demonstrates a high degree of financial acumen and business mind set.
- Ability to think both creatively and analytically on business problem solving.
- Coordinate capital and operational budgeting, vendor integration and workforce.
- Design and build websites and backend for mobile application.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of web applications.
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
Skill Sets :
- Excellent coding skills in PHP or equivalent, Jira, MySQL
- Strong knowledge of MVC, OOPS, SOLID, ORM, Design Pattern.
- Experience with responsive webpage creation.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
- Understanding basic principle of database structure and web development.
- Familiarity with server technologies like AWS.
- Knack for benchmarking and optimization.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git.
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
- Experience with third party-party libraries and APIs.
- Have experience deploying web applications.
- Solid understanding of the full website development.
- Should have at least 6+ years of technical experience and 3+ years of management experience.
- Engineering graduate from a premier engineering institute with minimum 4+ Years of relevant experience.
*PHP Developer Responsibilities*
- Analyzing website and application requirements.
- Writing back-end code and building efficient PHP modules.
- Developing back-end portals with an optimized database.
- Troubleshooting application and code issues.
- Integrating data storage solutions.
- Responding to integration requests from front-end developers.
- Finalizing back-end features and testing web applications.
- Updating and altering application features to enhance performance.
*PHP Developer Requirements*
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a similar field.
- Knowledge of PHP web frameworks including Yii, Laravel, and CodeIgniter.
- Understanding of object-oriented PHP programming.
- Previous experience creating scalable applications.
- Proficient with code versioning tools including Git, Mercurial, CVS, and SVN.
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases.
- Ability to project manage.
- Good problem-solving skills.
Looking for a Web Developer with good hands-on Experience in Laravel.
- Candidates have good Team Interactions.
Experience : 1 to 2 years
- Strong coding knowledge in Laravel Framework.
- Responsible for handling projects independently as well as collaboratively.
- Should be capable of handling multiple PHP projects.
- Analyse scope of work and time frame accordingly.
- Should have good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to motivate teammates.
- Mentor and lead a team of junior developers.
- Provide technical guidance to development team members’
Added advantage to have : Code igniter, Angular
Job Types: Full-time, Walk-In preferred:immediate joinee
- 1+ years of relevant experience in PHP/MySQL Development
- Strong knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming.
- Should have knowledge of at least one PHP Framework (Laravel, Codeigniter, Yii, Zend Framework, Symfony).
- Should have knowledge of Version control (SVN/Git) experience.
- Experience workin on WordPress, Joomla or Drupal sites.
- Experience with social APIs (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Having working knowledge in e-commerce platform using Magento or WooCommerce.
- Understand the project by asking questions, identifying challenges, and offering suggestions for improvement.
- Web development using PHP with MySQL database and open source customization.
- Develop PHP content based on the practical approved layout and develop PHP components as per project requirements.
- Ensure site compatibility with the PHP programming requirements
PHP codeigniter tranee
we will provide free of cost training for 3 months
Fruxinfo Private Limited
Corporate office D 608 Titanium City Centre Nr, 100 Feet Anand Nagar Rd, opp. Seema Hall, Ahmedabad
Job Location for Developer : Bhavana estate Narol ,
Job Description/ Responsibilities:
PHP/ MySQL Development & Support for diverse Web-based applications using MVC.
Knowledge of web development like Ecommerce, CMS, Custom Application Development, Blog, Social Networking and custom PHP.
Open Source (codeigniter,Laravel. . )
The ideal candidate is a highly resourceful and innovative developer with extensive experience in the layout, design and coding of websites specifically in PHP format. You must also possess a strong knowledge of web application development using PHP programming language and MySQL Server databases.
- Who can understand and demonstrate to maintain Data Quality in high volume data systems.
- One who can understand and can deliver highly tested system
- Who can routines to test their own code using negative sql concepts.
- Who can use OOP concepts with same class being used everywhere.
- Knowledge in Angular.js and Laravel is mandatory
- College degree is not mandatory
- hike on last salary will be given
-Full time / Remote job
-Can share cv
Thanks & Regards,