- A minimum of 3+ years of hands-on experience in PHP & and the CodeIgniter Framework is mandatory.
- A profound understanding of software design patterns and adeptness with MVC frameworks are essential.
- Proficiency in database optimization techniques to ensure optimal performance and efficiency.
- Adherence to the highest Coding Standards, leveraging Design Patterns, and embracing Best Practices.
- Ability to provide guidance, foster collaboration, and lead fellow team members to success.
- Familiarity with version control tools (e.g., Git, GitHub, etc) and adeptness in agile development methodologies.
- Exposure to international projects is a distinct advantage, showcasing your adaptability and cultural fluency.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills to fortify a productive and harmonious work environment.
- A robust grasp of relational databases, tools, and PHP frameworks.
Note: Surat Location must be preferred
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Codewinglet Private Limite
Codewinglet 🚀 - your premier software development squad 🥇 employing a streamlined process 📈 ensuring timely project delivery 🕑
🌟𝐂𝐨𝐝𝐞w𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐩𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐯𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐡𝐧𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐢𝐞𝐬.🌟
📌 𝐁𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐧𝐝 : Node.Js, Passport.JS Nest, Express.Js
📌 𝐌𝐨𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐞 : React Native, Flutter, Ionic
📌 𝐔𝐈/𝐔𝐗 :wireframe, prototype, icon, logo, theme design
📌 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐞: PostgreSQL, MongoDB, DynamoDB, MariaDB
📌 𝐂𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐝 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐞: AWS, Azure, GCP, Heroku, Netlify, Vercel
📌 𝐎𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 : AI, ML, ChatGPT, Web3, Blockchain, NX, TuroRepo
🌟 𝐃𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐰𝐞 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐞: 🌟
✅ Healthcare tech
✅ Travel tech
✅ Social media
✅ Logistics tech
✅ Real Estate tech.
✅ HR tech
✅ Marketing tech
✅ Energy tech
🌟 𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐂𝐨𝐝𝐞w𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐨𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐥 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐝𝐢𝐠𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 🌟
📅 𝟖+ 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 of honing our craft in the web development industry
📈 Over 𝟐𝟓𝟎+ 𝐬𝐮𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐞𝐱𝐞𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐬
👨💻 A diverse team of gifted 𝐦𝐮𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐬, 𝐞𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐥𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐤𝐬
🌐 Satisfied clients across 𝟑𝟎+ 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐠𝐥𝐨𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲
👨💻 A team of professionals 𝐝𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐞𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬
🎯 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭-𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐜 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐚𝐜𝐡
💡 𝐂𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠-𝐞𝐝𝐠𝐞 𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐡𝐧𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐝𝐬
🌐𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭? 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐝𝐞w𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐭
Codewinglet Pvt Ltd
A top of the line, premium software advisory & development services firm. Our customers include promising early stage start ups, fortune 500 enterprises and investors. We draw inspiration from Leonardo Da Vinci's famous quote - Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.
Domains we work in
Multiple; publishing, retail, banking, networking, social sector, education and many more.
Tech we use
Java, Scala, Golang, Elixir, Python, RoR, .Net, JS frameworks
More details on tech
You name it and we might be working on it. The important thing is not technology here but what kind of solutions we provide to our clients. We believe to solve some of the most complex problems, holistic thinking and solution design is of extreme importance. Technology is the most important tool to implement the solution thus designed.
Who should join us
We are looking for curious & inquisitive technology practitioners. Our customers see us one of the most premium advisory and development services firm, hence most of the problems we work on are complex and often hard to solve. You can expect to work in small (2-5) people teams, working very closely with the customers in iterative developing and evolving the solution. We are continually on the search for passionate, bright and energetic professionals to join our team.
So, if you are someone who has strong fundamentals on technology and wants to stretch, beyond the regular role based boundaries, then Sahaj is the place for you. You will experience a world, where there are no roles or grades and you will play different roles and wear multiple hats, to deliver a software project.
- Work on complex, custom-designed, scalable, multi-tiered software development projects
- Work closely with clients (commercial & social enterprises, start ups), both Business and Technical staff members * Be responsible for the quality of software and resolving any issues regards the solution
- Think through hard problems, not limited to technology and work with a team to realise and implement solutions
- Learn something new everyday
- Development and delivery experience in any of the programming languages
- Passion for software engineering and craftsman-like coding prowess
- Great design and solutioning skills (OO & Functional)
- Experience including analysis, design, coding and implementation of large scale custom built object-oriented applications
- Understanding of code refactoring and optimisation issues
- Understanding of Virtualisation & DevOps. Experience with Ansible, Chef, Docker preferable * Ability to learn new technologies and adapt to different situations
- Ability to handle ambiguity on a day to day basis
Skills:- J2EE, Spring Boot, Hibernate (Java), Java and Scala
Understanding of SDLC & OOPs concepts.
Must have experience with ASP.NET with C#
Good knowledge of SQL server / POSTGreSQL database
Ability to design Web architecture.
Ability to bug fixing in existing projects.
Knowledge of functions, procedure, triggers.
Ability to write optimized sql query.
Good knowledge of developing Desktop Application
Knowledge of WCF, Web Services and file management.
Knowledge of digital signature is preferred.
Roles And responsibilities-
Should be able to work in a team environment.
Strong in Software Development and Problem Solving Skills.
Design, Develop and Unit Test software independently.
Also should be able to understand the existing applications and should be in position to reengineer the codes to latest .Net technologies.
Freshers: Should have B.Tech background and should have strong in problem solving skills.
Job description: -
Roles and Responsibilities
- Architectural level understanding of NodeJS
- Deep understanding of DB (any, MongoDB preferred)
- Hands-on experience with microservice architecture
- Provable experience in scaling backend
- Working knowledge about distributed computing
- Working knowledge about data caching
- Working knowledge about communication protocols
- Working knowledge about message-broker/queue system
- Experience with third party integration
- Experience with web socket programming will be a value added
- Working knowledge in asynchronous processing
- Interest in applying current and new best practices
- Have true passion for technology
- Disciplined approach to testing and quality assurance
- Positive attitude, high energy, and love for broadening web development skill set
- Best practices for Test Cases, code reusability and component development.
- Willing to work in a fast-paced Startup environment and willing to work in blockchain space.
Good to Have: -
- Experience in working with FinTech or Banking Domain
- Experience with time-series database (Influx DB)
- Working experience with Web securities.
- Experience in system designing
- Good Communication Skills
- Experience with trading and blockchain is good to have
Job Description :
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks -Laravel, CodeIgnitor
- Must have 2 years of experience in PHP Laravel or Codelgnitor
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
Description -We are looking for PHP developers to join our team to help us to create and maintain unique customized solutions.
Experience: 3 + Years of Experience in web programming preferred
- Analyzing application requirements.
- Writing back-end code and building efficient PHP modules.
- Developing back-end with optimized databases.
- Troubleshooting application and code issues.
- Integrating data storage solutions.
- Responding to integration requests from front-end developers.
- Finalizing back-end features and testing applications.
- Updating and altering application features to enhance performance.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable PHP code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
Education: B. Tech/BCA/MCA/BSC Computer/IT
- Need to have experience in implementing web frameworks.
- Need to have experience in database concepts.
- Need experience in unit testing.
- Need to have experience in troubleshooting and analyzing runtime errors
Salary: As per Industry Standards
Location: Bandra West, Mumbai
Joining Date: Immediate
Java Developers (4-5 positions)
What qualities are we looking for?
- 3 – 8 years of experience in building web applications
- Excellent command over Data Structures & Algorithms
- Exceptional coding skills in an Object-Oriented programming language (Java)
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Working experience on JAVA, Spring Boot. (building web services)
- Working experience in building microservices and distributed systems.
- Working experience on using messaging queues RabbitMQ/Kafka is a plus.
- Excellent knowledge and programming skills in data structures, algorithms.
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB)
- Proficiency with Git
Work as a member of a team responsible for problem resolutions requiring extensive analysis, troubleshooting to product development. You will apply your knowledge of building scalable, distributed applications to provide ideal solutions to solving our clients business problems by driving customer experience outcomes with enhanced technical capabilities. Essential Functions include, but are not limited to the following.
You will be expected to:
- Work closely with a team of highly technical engineers distributed geographically.
- Contribute to all phases in the software lifecycle requirements analysis, solution design, development, and delivery
- Build high quality, efficient & reusable code in server-side programming.
- Troubleshoot & debug applications/products
- Ensure assigned projects are developed in accordance with established engineering processes, adhering to scope, schedule constraints and agile project plans
- Guide/mentor the less experienced team members
- Participate in code reviews
- Document and test the features worked on by you or team
- Explore & Propose to incorporate cutting-edge technologies / plugins etc to improve applications
- In addition, position is responsible for a variety of complex Linux, SQL, networking and coding challenges.
Must Have Skills:
- Strong programming skills in C/C++, Knowledge of PHP would be advantageous.
- Experience in Networking software development and Domain Knowledge
- Experience working with Linux
- Good Understanding of Databases (MySQL) and proficiency in SQL Queries.
Good to Have Skills:
- Knowledge of RESTful APIs
- Exposure to DevOPS practices, Continuous Integration (CI/CD), Containers (Docker).
- Experience with Spark Structured Streaming API, MySQL performance optimization, Linux Kernel experience
- Exposure to Test Driven Development
Design Develop and maintain web functionalities
Work with Tech Lead to propose a technical solution
Liaise with designer to implement the UI/UX elements for web and mobile interfaces
Troubleshoot production problems and provide user support.
Design and conduct tests:
- Integrate multiple systems from different vendors with seamless data flow
- Investigate new technologies and continue to update your technical skills
- Write well-structured and testable code following the set guidelines
Degree in IT or equivalent
More than 3 years of web-based application development experience in PHP.
Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks: CodeIgniter, Laravel, Bootstrap, AngularJs, Angular Material, Symphony, Zend, Cake and Flask.
Operating Systems: Ubuntu, Windows and Macintosh.
Others: jQuery, AJAX, JSON, Celery, Git, API, AWS, Facebook API, Twitter API, Google API,PayPal Integration, nginx, Apache,AmCharts, Mpdf and PhantomJs.
Strong knowledge in Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery tools, e.g. Jenkins
Strong knowledge in planning for testing strategy, test suites and test cases.
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (e.g. Git)
Understands web trends, including social media integration and the impact of the growth of mobile/tablet browsing
More than 3 years of web service (REST, SOAP) and API development and management
Strong Knowledge of security standards and techniques for web applications
Strong technical knowledge in software development methodologies, design patterns and implementation
Proven ability to carry a feature from start to finish, including prototypes, design specifications, constructive coding, unit testing and problem resolution
Strong in SQL & PL/SQL and have good working knowledge on the relational database(s) (MySQL)
Experience With Selenium Web, Appium, Endtest.io Automated Regression Tools
Experience with other server-side stacks (Node.js, Python, Java etc.) a plus
Experience developing native or hybrid mobile applications for IOS and/or Android a plus