The ideal candidate would be a person having a strong technical know-how of Drupal application development & CMS concepts, backed with an equally strong hands-on experience. He / She should be fluent with the design concepts using Drupal 8 and above(Must) as well as be well versed with the best practices in the development, testing & deployment phases.
Experience : 5 – 9 years
Contract duration : 6 months
• Demonstrate expertise in authoring & customizing Drupal modules as well as have experience in working with views, panels and features.
• Carry-out impact analysis & estimation for given set of requirements.
• Develop code by adhering to the Drupal, security and accessibility standards.
• Act as liaison with the client for troubleshooting: investigate, analyze, and solve software problems.
• Work self-directed and independently.
Essential Skills & Experience
• Have overall 4-8 years of IT experience on Drupal 8 platforms.
• Have expertise in developing complex websites based on Drupal 8 platforms and framework-based web applications.
• Have expertise in LAMP environment.
• Have working knowledge of web servers like Apache, Nginx etc.
• Have strong experience with source/version control systems.
• Have excellent communication, analytical & presentation skills.
• Minimum education: B.E., BTech, MCA
• Languages: English written & spoken
Develop, record and maintain cutting edge web-based J2EE, JAVA applications.
Experience on Java Spring Framework is required.
Experience on Hibernate is required.
Experience on REST Services is required.
Object-oriented programming, design, and patterns.
Strong proficiency with:Relational database concepts and data modeling.
Good communication skills to interact with customer, understand their requirement, effectively record the requirement and implement the same.
In this role, the individual will be part of the engineering team and will be responsible for.
Additional good to have skills
Position: Senior Java Developer / Tech Lead
Work Location: Bangalore; India
Type of Employment: Full-time, Permanent
Experience: 6 to 10 years of Experience
Key Skills: Java, J2EE, JSP, Spring, Angular, Apache, MySQL, SQL Queries,LinuxEnviroment, HTML, JQuery, Java Script, Version Control, .Net, Activiti, IBatis, Maven – Build, Git Hub, J Bos, CSS, HTML 5, JIRA, Selenium,AWS – Server Handling, Android, React JS
Note: Hiring from logistics and Ecommerce company only and 30-45 days’ notice is ok and can also buy back notice if required.
We are looking for a Full Stack Laravel Developer who is dedicated to the craft, writes code that they are proud of and can hit the ground running.
You will be a part of a full-stack creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching.