Job Brief :
We are currently hiring a Ruby on Rails Developer to join our engineering team. In this role, you will be responsible for building API interfaces and backend infrastructure and collaborating with UI, connectivity and DevOps teams to come up with elegant solutions to complex problems.
Main Responsibilities of a Ruby on Rails Developer :
Your responsibilities will include :
- Writing effective and scalable Ruby codes
- Designing and implementing robust applications
- Debugging applications to ensure low latency and high-availability
- Integrating user-facing elements with server-side logic
- Integrating data storage solutions
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle
Key Requirements :
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- You have prior experience with Ruby on Rails
- Solid knowledge of object-oriented programming and design
- Knowledge of ORM (Object Relational Mapper), RESTful
- Familiarity with various testing tools and ability to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Good problem-solving skills
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
A top of the line, premium software advisory & development services firm. Our customers include promising early stage start ups, fortune 500 enterprises and investors. We draw inspiration from Leonardo Da Vinci's famous quote - Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.
Domains We Work In:
- Social Sector
- Education and many more.
Tech We Use:
- JS Frameworks
More Details On Tech:
You name it and we might be working on it. The important thing is not technology here but what kind of solutions we provide to our clients. We believe to solve some of the most complex problems, holistic thinking and solution design is of extreme importance. Technology is the most important tool to implement the solution thus designed.
Skills & Requirements:
Who Should Join Us:
We are looking for curious & inquisitive technology practitioners. Our customers see us one of the most premium advisory and development services firm, hence most of the problems we work on are complex and often hard to solve. You can expect to work in small (2-5) people teams, working very closely with the customers in iterative developing and evolving the solution. We are continually on the search for passionate, bright and energetic professionals to join our team.
So, if you are someone who has strong fundamentals on technology and wants to stretch, beyond the regular role based boundaries, then Sahaj is the place for you. You will experience a world, where there are no roles or grades and you will play different roles and wear multiple hats, to deliver a software project.
What Would You Do Here:
- Work on complex, custom-designed, scalable, multi-tiered software development projects
- Work closely with clients (commercial & social enterprises, start ups), both Business and Technical staff members * Be responsible for the quality of software and resolving any issues regards the solution
- Think through hard problems, not limited to technology and work with a team to realise and implement solutions
- Learn something new everyday
- Below are key skills expected
- Development and delivery experience in any of the programming languages
- Passion for software engineering and craftsman-like coding prowess
- Great design and solutioning skills (OO & Functional)
- Experience including analysis, design, coding and implementation of large scale custom built object-oriented applications
- Understanding of code refactoring and optimisation issues
- Understanding of Virtualisation & DevOps. Experience with Ansible, Chef, Docker preferable
- Ability to learn new technologies and adapt to different situations
- Ability to handle ambiguity on a day to day basis
You will be responsible for building these applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product.
You will also be leading a team of developers ensuring timely delivery of high quality deliverables.
- Work across all phases of application development including requirement gathering, coding, release, bug fixing, documentation.
- Lead and mentor a team of developers guiding them in their day to day activities.
- Collaborate with other engineering teams to develop and deliver new features and enhance existing ones.
- Rapid prototyping (POCs) based on requirements.
- Test, debug and fix any functional or non-functional issues.
- Work with the architects to ensure feasibility of the design while ensuring all quality attributes are met.
- Participate in deployment and release activities.
- 5+years of relevant experience.
- Experience in leading a team.
- Expertise in Python, Django DRF, REST APIs
- Experience with Document DB, RDBMS and ORM.
- Demonstrated ability to write clean and testable code.
- Knowledge of MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Redis, ElasticSearch is preferred.
- Exposure to AWS will be an added advantage.
- Strong team player who can work efficiently in a highly collaborative effort.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently as well as within a team.
About Rolling Arrays
Rolling Arrays provides HR Software and HR System Implementation Services (SAP SuccessFactors, Qualtrics, Reimburse, CICO, eFile, eAuthoring) to Clients in Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, UAE, Hong Kong. Rolling Arrays (RA) was featured as Singapore’s Top 75 fastest growing companies by the leading newspaper of Singapore - The Straits Times in 2021 where RA was ranked 48. Rolling Arrays has 2 lines of businesses:
HR System Implementation Services:
Rolling Arrays is regarded as number ONE mid-size firm in the South East Asian Market with a strong track record of 12 Years and more than 200 enterprise level HR Technology Implementation projects till date. The services include –
- SAP SuccessFactors Design Consulting
- SAP SuccessFactors Implementation
- SAP SuccessFactors Change Management
- SAP SuccessFactors Support Services (AMS)
HR Software Products in Rolling Arrays’ portfolio (partner’s products and own products):
- SAP SuccessFactors (World’s leading End to End Cloud HR Software solution)
- Qualtrics (World’s leading Experience Management Software)
- Reimburse (AI Enabled Travel & Expense Management Software for Enterprises)
- CICO (Intelligent Time Capture Machine, a software alternative to Physical Biometric Devices)
- eFile (Digitize and contextualize all employee documents in one place)
- eAuthoring (Author and publish your own learning content to capture tacit knowledge in the organization)
- Building scalable and large scale web applications, and creating flexible solutions and integrations with other applications
- Independently drawing up milestones and ensuring completion as per the timelines
- Solving complex technical problems
- Keeping abreast of new developments in the technology as well as understanding the feature differences.
- Comfortable working in an intensive start-up culture with tight delivery cycles
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- At least 1+ year experience in working with Ruby on Rails and minimum 4 years of experience with software development (Backend + Frontend)
- Extensive knowledge in testing frameworks like Rspec/ Cucumber/ Capybara
- Exposure to AngularJS a plus
- Worked with Frontend HTML5/ CSS development and integrating with mySQL/ PostGres Database
- Must have experience in creating flexible solutions and integrations with other applications
- A strong knowledge of web coding standards, licensing and best practices
- Must have experience in building scalable and large scale web applications
- Ability to manage the Servers and Databases
Baetho is a solution focused company aimed at creating and democratizing
the development of customer experience applications through our
proprietary no code platform.
At Baetho, we offer a fun environment and the chance to work with a highly
skilled and motivated team. Our culture is focused on employee happiness,
customer satisfaction and high-quality execution. If you have the right vibe
and believe in fairness and freedom, you’re a great fit for us.
Working Days: 5 days a week, Monday to Friday (some weekend work
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
- 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability, and scaling) of new and current systems.
- 4+ years’ work experience in software development
- BS degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- Understanding of operating system fundamentals (Linux)
- Understanding of scalable computing systems, software architecture, data structures, and algorithms
- Knowledge of professional software engineering best practices for the full software development life cycle
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills, with excellent problem solving abilities
- Working experience with Kubernetes
- Experienced working with distributed databases at scale
Good to haves
- Experience in developing software using AWS native services & technologies.
- Experience taking a lead role in building and operating scalable distributed systems
- Experience in Agile/SCRUM enterprise-scale software development
- Familiar with building secure software using modern security principles
- Demonstrated ability to achieve goals in a highly innovative and fast-paced environment
We're hiring a set of highly skilled, enthusiastic, and passionate people who thrive in a high-growth environment. We believe the best way to grow is to give everyone the opportunity to pursue their interests. At Lucidity, you have complete freedom to work on projects that interest you. Plus, with benefits like flexible hours, company offsites, unlimited leaves, we ensure you enjoy the journey as much as we do. We are also offering healthy founding team ESOP's.
- Strong development experience in Core Java, J2EE, Spring Boot, Oracle SQL/PLSQL and App servers like WebLogic, JBOSS, Unix
- Good Knowledge of SOAP and REST API
- Should have knowledge in SOLID Principles & Design Patterns
- Experience with full-lifecycle development (i.e. design, coding, testing, debugging, etc.)
- Working experience to fix common vulnerabilities and security threat in SOA\Microservices applications
- Knowledge in OWASP Standards and Working knowledge in fixing security issues, data encryption and cryptography.
- Prior experience and knowledge of security tools like Fortify, Sonatype and webInspect is a plus
- Good to have knowledge and working experience in Angular JS
- Translate business requirements into detailed specs/designs
- Design thinking while arriving at solution
- Strong technical troubleshooting, diagnosing and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work with distributed teams in a collaborative and productive manner
- Solving complex business and workflow issues with solid scalable technical solutions
- Must be a self-motivated, proven performer who enjoy challenging assignments in a high-energy, fast growing workplace
- Agility and ability to adapt quickly to changing requirements and scope and priorities
- Good in communication, both written and verbal
- Should have Agile scrum experience.
- Team Player with very good attitude
- Attention to detail and focus on quality
- Knowledge in financial services domain is a plus
- Good to have knowledge on Static AppSec Testing (SAST) and Dynamic AppSec Testing (DAST)
The right candidate will have strong development skills, the ability to learn new programming skills and tools quickly and independently, and strong verbal and written communication skills.
The developer will be responsible for new design and development
• Strong experience using Eclipse IDE.
• Working experience with Spring Boot, Hibernate, XML, Log4J and JDBC is required.
• Experience with Restful Webservices is a must.
• Experience with AngularJS is a plus.
• Experience with Oracle database is a plus.
• Experience with BPM workflow is a plus.
• Ability to interpret and understand database schemas to ensure database integrity.
• Working experience with Multi-tier environment involving Windows and UNIX servers.
• 6 Month to 3 years of experience in java/J2EE
• Worked in a product startup or a product company
• Exposed to Agile development methodologies
• Working experience with various modules of Spring ( MVC, JPA) is a must
• Understanding of Java/j2ee patterns, coding standards and best practices.
• 6 Months of experience with all phases of Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
• Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment and multitask to meet critical deliverable dates.
• Must strive for results.
• Ability to work as team player in medium to large team environments.
Additional Knowledge & Skills:
• Strong analysis/problem solving experience to deal with complex business problems.
• Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment to meet critical deliverable dates.
• Excellent communication, presentation, and writing skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and organizational skills.
• Must be a detail oriented, analytical and an independent thinker.
• E-Commerce experience is a plus.
• Experience working in SVN, Jira is a plus."