This is a role in the professional services Team which is responsible for customizations and building tailor-made customer solutions. The role graduates into Senior Product Engineer once the prospect gains knowledge on PHP, Database among other skillsets. The Team consists of high performing individuals and the role has high growth potential.
- To design and implement customizations like CRMs, IVRs, Reports and Automation modules.
- Customer interaction and requirement gathering and product consultancy.
- Requirement analysis and preparing the scope of work.
- To provide technical and services and solutions to the customers.
- To guide the onsite resources in implementing customized product features at the customer end.
- To test the customized solution in house and certify them for implementation.
- Excellent analytical skills and a high level of aptitude.
- Linux knowledge - basic commands. , Experience in Linux / Unix system configuration
- Knowledge of networking concepts like LAN Troubleshooting, WAN etc,
- Expert knowledge of scripting languages like PHP, Ajax, Java Scripts, Shell Script etc. & Database Postgres / MySQL / Oracle / MSSQL etc.
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills
A Front-runner In Innovation and Leader in Customer Experience & Contact Center Solutions.
Since its inception, Ameyo has been a front-runner in innovation and has always had a futuristic outlook with an aim to simplify customer interactions and overcome business challenges. Over the years, our solution and services have been adopted by various enterprises and mid-sized organizations in the domain of contact center, collection, customer experience, case management among others. Our transgression into Chatbots and Artificial Intelligence (AI), the customer service channel of the future is an ode to our commitment to always stay ahead in the sphere of Customer Experience and Omni-channel Customer Solution
This is a remote position.
SyncEzy is a SAAS integration company and we build deep integrations between the world's leading applications. We are looking to expand our integrations to other areas and are looking for Four Experienced Developers to join our team.
Senior Laravel / PHP Full Stack Developer - Work from Home/ Remote Role
The right candidate will:
- Have developed integrations or applications using the Laravel Framework and Microservices.
- Develop deep functional integrations between applications using publicly documented APIs.
- Have a strong experience using tools like Postman to consume APIs from Salesforce, Zoho, Mailchimp, Infusionsoft, Xero, Quickbooks, Shopify, Procore, simPRO, or similar apps.
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges. Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Understand business requirements based on spec sheets and build deep functional integrations
- Work well with the existing team of developers
- Have demonstrable knowledge of web technologies including PHP Laravel framework, Angular, NodeJs
- Experience with SOAP, REST, and other APIs
- Experience with OAuth, Managing Security, and access tokens, encryption, Single Sign-On.
Round 1: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a video conferencing interview.
Round 2: Shortlisted candidates will be asked to Software Development Test assignment task, You will be paid for up to 8 hours based on the time taken to complete the task.
Round 3: Personal Interview / Meet the team / Offer if successful.
* Less than 5 years experience? Please do not apply for this role.
** If you are not prepared to do a programming test, Do NOT APPLY.
*** Working from Home is mandatory, we do not have a physical office!
- Minimum 5 years of hands-on experience with Laravel framework.
- Minimum 3 years experience with public APIs of world-leading applications like (Salesforce, Zoho, Mailchimp, Xero, Quickbooks, Shopify, or more)
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Bachelors in Engineering IT / Computer Science. BCA in Computers, B.Sc in Computers, B.Tech/B.E. in Computers
- PG Diploma in Computers, MCA in Computers, M.Tech in Computers, MS/M.Sc(Science) in Computers.
Must have requirements for all Remote Roles with SyncEzy
- A very good internet connection 50mbps minimum. (Please do a speed test BEFORE applying)
- A proper work desk/setup at home and a quiet place to work.
- A Laptop / Computer during your probation period, we will provide company hardware laptop / PC, Headphones, standup desk, etc. upon confirmation.
- Excellent English communication skills, written and verbal
CTC: 8 lacs to 10 lacs
A TRUE Remote / Work from the Home position. We are a Global Remote company and have been remote working long before it was made popular by COVID. We have staff dispersed across 4 countries and 15 cities. We pride ourselves on running a flat organization, with a friendly easy-going culture.
Competitive Salary + All the below
- Allowance for Internet / Phone costs
- Company Hardware provided after completing probation.
- Flexible, family-friendly & fun work environment
- Continuous development and education allowances.
- Flexible Remote work from anywhere (As long as you have good internet and communication)
- Excellent growth opportunities, and growth into leadership for the right candidate.
- Generous policies around leave / social and training allowances
- End-of-year bonuses based on company + Individual performance.
- Zero Commute, Work while you work, play while you play. Perfect Work / Life balance.
Note: This job posting is for a full time effort for a 3-6 month contract period. There is an opportunity to get an employment offer depending on the performance in this contract period.
Learngram is a Singapore-based EdTech startup founded by IIT Alums and we are building an innovative online classroom platform designed from scratch that offers all the tools to make teaching and learning seamless, effective and fun. Our tech team is based out of Bengaluru and we are building a high-quality team of result-focused & innovative problem solvers.
Shirish Chandrakar – Co-Founder/CEO
Raman Kishore – Co-Founder/CTO
At Learngram, we are building an online teaching & learning platform with a large breadth to address live, non-live and collaborative parts of classroom interactions. We follow an extremely user focused product development approach to address the needs of teachers & students and bring them to a smooth classroom experience online, and in the process, elevate their effectiveness to a new level.
Learngram is a tech company in every sense with the tech product being the heart of the company with zero to minimal ops. Naturally, we are building a seemingly complex tech product with various moving parts having to seamlessly interact with each other at scale, and deliver the best experience to the users.
The Backend team at Learngram does the heavy lifting of architecting & continuously improving multiple backend services, their interactions, the database, live communication, file sharing, handling videos, lecture recordings, deployments, load testing, scaling & autoscaling, cost optimisation, long term strategies to re-architect the services, notifications, logging, caching and much more. The team ensures that the utility of a complex platform with all the intricacies is kept functional and intact at all times, with a small debug and response time in case of any issue & ensure a smooth and engaging experience for the users.
The Backend Developer role at Learngram requires you to be strong at backend architecture with a long term vision, excellent problem solving ability, a mindset to chase efficiency, writing extremely performant Apis & DB queries, logging & monitoring the whole system, very good at designing & implementing caching strategies for the services, experienced in handling production code bases, writing very maintainable & well architected code, comfortable using cloud servers and handling all releases and deployments, load testing, scaling & autoscaling applications with various strategies as they seem fit, using message queues to solve multiple problems and being comfortable with the interactions among different backend services.
This role at Learngram requires you to follow and innovate the product development process to ensure effective communication with various teams and efficient work environment. We also require you to be involved in creating healthy relationships within the team built on ownership, support & effective communication to keep the people-first culture of the company alive and enjoy creating with the team. A passion to be an early team member of a startup and build products ground up is crucial to keep the intensity and ownership culture within the team.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Backend architecture
- Backend development (Node/Python + Express/Flask)
- Websockets and real time communication
- Handling file storage and rendering at scale
- DB design and optimised querying
- Building well architected and low latency Apis
- Deployment on Cloud (AWS)
- Message Queuing (Kafka)
- Caching (Redis)
- Load testing, Scaling & Autoscaling
- Notifications & Analytics
- Excellent problem solving ability
- Effective communication across dev, QA, design & product teams
- WebRTC knowledge is a plus
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or a related field, or equivalent practical experience
- 1+ years of experience in Backend Development
- Good verbal/written communication skills
- Strong Interpersonal skills and the ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a team and the familiarity of working with dev, QA, design and product teams
- Experienced in working on microservices architecture based code bases
- Experienced in handling production code & releases
- Experienced in load testing, scaling & autoscaling initiatives
- Ability to architect and build full-fledged complex features from scratch
- Strong attention to detail and excellent problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated, pro-active and strong sense of ownership
Mintifi is a growing Fintech startup and has a presence in pan India. We are moving towards lightning fast business loans using data-driven decision-making.
We are looking for a Ruby on Rails developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Ruby code
- Integration of data storage solutions
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organization and automatization
Java Full Stack Developer:Core java, java8,Spring MVC ,Springboot,Webservices REST,Hibernate/JPA,Reactjs OR Angular 2+,SQL
Java Backend Developers: Core java,Java 8, Spring MVC Spring Boot, RESTful webservices, Hibernate/JPA, SQL
Java Backend Developer:Core Java,Java8,Spring MVC,SpringBoot,Microservices,Hibernate/JPA,REST API,,SQL
PLSQL with Unix
- Need to develop applications in PHP, HTML5, JQuery and Node.JS.
- Need to interact with Team Leads, QA team, Deployment team
- Need to interact with in-house and external customers
- Need to interact with internal team members for integrated development
- Need to have good communication skills
- Will Report to Lead Developer - PHP
- Need to have experience in implementing web frameworks
- Need to have experience in database concepts
- Need experience in unit testing
- Need to have experience in trouble shooting and analyzing run time errors
Preference of Educational background:
Preference of Professional background:
- Should have strong knowledge and understanding of Software Development Life Cycle.
- Solid Work experience of Object Oriented Development and MVC Design & Core PHP
- Prior experience with XML, JSON and SOAP web services.
- Hands-on experience in writing complex SQL queries.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Node.js, Angular.js is a plus
- Version control systems like Sub version, GITLAB
Key Result Areas
- Min. 3 years of PHP coding experience in PHP frameworks
- Mandatory knowledge of any/all of these frameworks like CakePHP, Laravel, CI, Zend (Preferably CakePHP).
- Should have strong CORE PHP skills
- Should have strong MYSQL skills - Query writing, Indexing , Store procedure
- Should have API writing Skills with security.