The ideal candidate is a highly resourceful and innovative developer with extensive experience in the layout, design and coding of websites specifically in PHP format. You must also possess a strong knowledge of web application development using PHP programming language and MySQL Server databases.
- Perform a mix of maintenance, enhancements, and new development as required
- Work in a data analyst role and with business intelligence applications
- Document features, technical specifications & infrastructure Responsibilities
- Work cross-functionally to convert business needs into technical specifications
- 3+ years' of experience in web development and software design
- Expertise in back-end technologies
- Expertise in hosting the application on cloud server
About Headway Bpo Solutions Pvt Ltd
Our client is a rapid growth stage Edtech start-up focused on solving the teacher shortage crisis in the US education system using technology by bringing teachers to the classrooms and giving them access to the right tools to teach students in a highly engaging manner.
They have a development center in Mumbai and they are looking to scale up the teams in Pune and Bangalore as well.
What does the role entail:
● Lead User Stories and guide senior/software engineers in the development process
● Understand architecture principles, design patterns and implement them from architectural artifacts.
● Provide effort estimation of assigned work and be able to complete as per the estimations and timelines
● Write clean, maintainable, and efficient code including unit tests and integration tests to ensure software quality
● Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze requirements, design solutions, and implement new features
● Participate in design and code reviews
● Ability to resolve performance issues
● Mentor junior software engineers and help them grow their technical skills
Must Have Skills:
● B.E/B.Tech in computer science
● 8-11 years of experience
● Hands-on experience following skills
MS Technologies: NET CORE 5+, C#
Backend : MSSQL /MySQL/Postgres
● Good understanding of Cloud technologies like Azure/AWS.
● Good understanding of Design Principles, Design patterns and Microservices Architecture.
● Excellent problem-solving, critical thinking, and communication skills
● Worked in an Agile software development environment
Must understand full stack development frameworks including knowledge of building scalable APIs, interfaces, software components, schema design, availability, and latency preferably in a cloud environment.
● Worked in a fast-paced environment preferably in a tech driven startup
● Understanding of different types of architectures.
Mentoring teams to carry forward recognised and optimised solutions, building conducive environments for knowledge transfer and maintaining standards in terms of deliveries form a major part of responsibilities.
- Design and develop robust scalable database systems
- Design, build and deploy internal applications to support our native technical ecosystem
- Collaborate with Subject-Matter experts to design data-driven modules for analysis
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or equivalent
- 3-4 years of experience in Java
- Expertise in object-oriented programming concepts and data structures
- Strong knowledge of working with XMLs/Jsons
- Experience with large-scale distributed storage and database systems (MySQL, MongoDB, GraphDB)
- Good knowledge of indexing/search libraries like Lucene/Solr/Elasticsearch
- Exposure to Spring MVC architecture and RESTful APIs
- Well-versed with Agile methodology of SDLC
- Good to have: Knowledge of standard DevOps skills like Build tools (Maven/gradle), Continuous integration (Jenkins), Version Control (Github/Gitlab)
Your actions will act as a catalyst in revolutionising the digital footprint of 200 million micro businesses worldwide.
Our ideal candidate for this role is an entrepreneurial and creative out-of-the-box thinking tech geek with a get-things-done attitude, who wants to thrive in a fast-paced international environment.
If you are qualify and are excited about joining us, read about our functional asks below.
- Participate in the entire product development lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging.
- Translate high level business problems into scalable solutions. These include building self learning modules for dynamic pricing, contextual recommendations, in-house analytics, advanced real-time backend systems, etc.
- Develop Web APIs and end-to-end web services to support various internal & external.
- Develop unit test plans to deliver quality components.
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Optimization of the software platform for maximum speed and scalability.
- Collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
- Developing ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
- Perform UI tests to optimize performance.
- Provide training and support to internal teams.
- Follow emerging technologies.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Expertise in PHP and Laravel or CodeIgnitor, MySQL or PostgreSQL, Nginx, LEMP setup
- Developing REST APIs & integrating 3rd party APIs (oAuth 2.0), Git
- Hands-on experience in application deployment on linux servers
- You can easily navigate volatile environment where you are constantly getting challenged to push your own boundaries to make sense of ambiguous and complex signals of uncertainty into simple winning outcomes.
- What separates you from other developers is your relentless drive for running new tests and experiments on a regular basis. You love programming, but even more, you actually love implementing changes based on user data and create highly scalable technology based solutions.
Perks and Benefits
A crazy ambitious role with potential for sky-rocketing growth, global exposure and immense monetary upside within a fast-growing start-up.
Websites.co.in is considered to be the world's easiest website builder platform that lets micro business owners create their website within 15 minutes and helps them grow their business online.
With the vision to champion the world’s 200 million micro business owners, Websites.co.in was started in Mumbai, India in 2017.
Since then, over a 1 million+ people from 200+ countries engaged with websites.co.in in 98 world languages to create their website. The 4.5 out of 5 stars with over 11000 reviews is testimony that we are on the right track.
Job Description for Drools developer -
- Hands on experience in design and development in Drools rule engine (minimum 1.5 years) and Core Java
- Exceptional ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical people
- Expertise in object oriented programming
- Experience in Deploying and supporting core and advanced features
- Good exposure to SQL and/or Oracle/ MySQL,
- Candidate should be well verse with Agile processes
- Strong ability to work collaboratively across diverse groups of business and technical stakeholders is required.
These values bound our employees, customers and future businesses to keep trust and faith in the services we provide in covering Software and Hardware developments, Mechanical & Electronics that can translate into end-to-end design, development and maintenance of products and services to enable business growth and value creation.We think Business value add (as a first step) to create, design and deliver our solutions !!!
Key Responsibility Areas:
Design, build and deliver Enterprise software solutions.
Write code with standards and conventions and follow best practices.
Encourage and lead innovation and solid lifecycle processes.
Collaborate with development teams on work definition, estimation and prioritization
Lead and grow as a professional software engineer.
Full ownership of product deliveries and mentoring junior team members.
Preparing curriculum to train junior developers for Java Web Development
Strong client interactions to provide excellent Quality of Service.
Owning the code base and making sure all code is reviewed and is of very high quality.
Write and modify coding conventions and standards documents for all development
Core Java, J2EE,
Spring Core and Spring MVC, Sprint Boot, Spring Security,
JDBC, Hibernate, RESTful APIs, SOAP WebServices
Junit or Mockito frameworks
Knowledge Data Structures,
Designing relational database schemas
Basics of AWS, Cloud, Microservices
Must have strong knowledge and experience in Agile based software development methodologies.
Knowledge of an Agile tool like Jira.
Strong knowledge of working in Integrations of 3rd party APIs and creating the new APIs.
Must have good knowledge of creating Flow diagrams, UMLs and all the required documentations.
Must have Team Lead exposure
B.E., B.Tech. from reputed institutes with good academic record
- Plan, develop and implement large-scale projects from conception to completion.
- Interface with clients and gather business requirements and objectives.
- Translate clients’ business requirements and objectives into technical applications and solutions.
- Understand and evaluate complex data models.
- Design, develop and implement new integration.
- Execute system development and maintenance activities.
- Develop solutions to improvise performance and scalability of systems.
- Mentor junior and mid-level engineers.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience, working in Java related technologies.
- A Good Engineering or Masters degree from a reputed university
- Should have strong technical skills with a good grasp of OO concepts and design patterns
- Good knowledge of SQL database ( MySQL, Oracle, etc )
- Good understanding of frameworks like Spring, Hibernate, etc.
- Good understanding of spring boot and microservices.
- Exposure to AWS services - S3, SQS, Lambda, DynamoDB, API Gateway, etc.
Good to have
- Knowledge of No-SQL DBs like mongo, dynamoDB, etc.
- Knowledge of message brokers/queuing services like SQL, rabbitMQ, Kafka, etc.
- Developer will be responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users.
- Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
- Knowledge of PHP web frameworks (Code igniter, Magento, Laravel etc).
- Should have experience in Word Press, Code igniter / Laravel or at-lease 1 MVC framework of PHP.
- Good communication.
- Team worker.
- Ability to handle projects.
- Good problem-solving skills.
YNOS is a next-generation funded startup founded by IIT Madras faculty and incubated at IIT Madras Incubation Cell. It is a digital platform for Entrepreneurs, Investors, Innovators and Eco-system enablers, providing actionable insights on the startup and investment landscape in India. We are passionate about solving tough problems using technology and data, making a difference
We are presently seeking for our next enthusiastic, talented, and driven Python Backend Engineer to start right away. We'd want you to
- Be excited about building a next-generation intelligence platform
- Possess a can-do attitude and be open to new challenges
- Value working with a great team - self-assured, creative, and insightful individuals who work together to achieve amazing things
- Be willing to explore, learn, and contribute new ideas to the platform, thereby improving it
- Be high on self-belief and enthusiasm to work in a startup culture - small team, fast-paced work environment
If this is you, we'd love to hear from you!
As the Python Backend Engineer in YNOS , you will
- Create reusable optimised code and libraries
- Deploy task management systems and automate routine tasks
- Build performant apps that adhere to the best practices, therefore increasing latency, performance, and scalability
- Improve the existing codebase while reducing technical debt
- Take charge of all elements of the application, including architecture, quality, and efficiency
- Proficient understanding of Python language
- Expertise in developing web apps and APIs using Python frameworks like Flask with an overall grasp of client-server interactions
- Familiarity with task management systems and process automation
- Comfortable with using Command Line and Linux systems
- Experience and understanding of version control systems like git, svn, etc
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases such as MongoDB
Good to have
- Expertise in other backend frameworks viz. Django, NodeJS, Go, Rust etc
- Knowledge of data-modelling, data-wrangling & data-mining techniques
- Experience with data visualisation tools & libraries such as Plotly, Seaborn etc
- Exposure to Statistical and Machine Learning (ML) techniques, particularly in the field of Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- Familiarity with front-end tools & frameworks such as HTML, CSS, JS, React, Vue, and others
Work location, Job type & Salary
- Our office is located at IIT Madras Research Park , Chennai, Tamil Nadu, surrounded by the beautiful IITM Campus!
- This is a full-time position and we’d like you to relocate to Chennai
- Expected salary range ₹6L - ₹8L per annum
Are you an experienced, ambitious Software Developer looking for a challenging role where you can learn and grow a lot more?
We are looking for motivated technical leads with skills in PHP-based frameworks to come to join our fast-paced, fun, and rewarding agile team of professionals.
If you are passionate about technology, constantly seeking to learn and improve your skillset, then you are the type of person we are looking for!We are offering superb career growth opportunities, great compensation, and benefits.
- Technical Leads to provide solutions to technical issues, and are responsible for meeting development schedules and ensuring the delivered solution meets the technical specifications and design requirements
- Determining project requirements and developing work schedules for the team.
- Delegating tasks and achieving daily, weekly, and monthly goals.
- Liaising with team members, management, and clients to ensure projects are completed to standard..
- Analyzing existing operations and scheduling training sessions and meetings to discuss improvements.
- Keeping up-to-date with industry trends and developments.
- Updating work schedules and performing troubleshooting as required.
- Writing progress reports and delivering presentations to the relevant stakeholders.
- Framework Conduct peer-reviews and lead reviews and provide feedback.
- Develop, maintain, troubleshoot, enhance and document
- 6+ Years of IT industry experience
- Ability to manage multiple projects and juggle priorities
- Hands-on experience with SQL/MySQL schema design, SOLID principles, REST API design
- Sound knowledge of estimation technique & design patterns
- Excellent technical, diagnostic, and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication, motivational, and interpersonal skills
Perks & Benefits:
- Work from home/hybrid
- 5 days working
- Leave compensations
- Flexible working hours
- Exposure to the international market
- Medical Insurance
▪ A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, or related technical discipline
▪ 2 years of Software Development experience
▪ Deep hands-on technical experience in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, and
▪ Experience with full software lifecycle methodology, including; coding standards, code reviews, source
control management, build processes, testing, and operations
▪ Ability to identify, empathize with and delight the customer
▪ While every product-line has its tech stack - different products have different technologies and it's
expected that you are comfortable working across all of them as and when needed.
▪ Some of the technologies/frameworks that we work on - Microservices , Node.js, MySQL, Postgress..