Job Description (KRA):
- Need to develop applications in PHP, HTML5, JQuery, Bootstrap, CSS3 and Node JS.
- Need to interact with Team Leads, QA team, Deployment team
- Need to interact with in-house and external customers
- Need to interact with internal team members for integrated development
- Need to have good communication skills
- Need to have experience in implementing web frameworks
- Need to have experience in database concepts
- Need experience in unit testing and testing case writing.
- Need to have experience in troubleshooting and analyzing run time errors
Preference of Educational Background:
Preference of Professional background:
- Should have strong knowledge and understanding of Software Development Life Cycle.
- Solid Work experience of Object Oriented Development and MVC Design & Core PHP
- Prior experience with XML, JSON and SOAP web services.
- Hands-on experience in writing complex SQL queries.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- js, Angular.js is a plus
- Version control systems like Sub version, GITLAB
- Need to extend work in late night
About Ninestars Information Technologies
We are looking for CMS (WordPress and Drupal) Developers for our offshore development center in Indore, India.
- 1+ years experience in development, theming.
- Must have knowledge of Customizing WordPress and Drupal Applications
- Develop modify and enhance CMS plugins.
- Develop high-performance, highly scalable, custom development and/or plugin development for WordPress and Drupal sites – integrating templates into CMS.
- Mentor to Junior Developers
- Ability to juggle multiple client projects of varying scope, complexity, and effort.
- Graduate in Computer Science.
- The overall experience of 1+ years in Software Development.
- We are looking for solid CMS (WordPress and Drupal) developer who should have done 3 or more CMS (WordPress and Drupal) projects.
- CMS (WordPress and Drupal) experience is a must.
- 1+ years of experience in development, theming.
- Should be able to write design/requirements documentation.
- Ability to understand technical documents like SRS, Design Document.
- Self-motivated and proactive professional who can take ownership of modules/projects.
- Fluent English communication (verbal & written).
A backend developer works alongside front-end developers, full stack developers, programmers or UX specialists to create comprehensive digital solutions for business needs. They make sure the website is scalable and that it can still function when hit by large loads—be that traffic or demanding scripts. They are also tasked with
maintaining and testing existing back-end elements to ensure they’re as fast and efficient as possible. Data storage also comes under their remit, which requires them to have a good knowledge of data security and compliance.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Analyses, designs, develops, and codes REST API using NodeJS more programming languages, Web and Rich Internet Applications.
• Supports applications with an understanding of system integration, test planning, scripting, and troubleshooting.
• Assesses the health and performance of software applications and databases.
• Establishes, participates, and maintains relationships with business units, customers and subject matter experts to remain apprised of direction, project status, architectural and technology trends, risks, and functional/integration issues.
• Defines specifications and develop programs, modifies existing programs, prepares test data, and prepares functional specifications.
• Analyses program and application performance using various programming languages, tools and techniques.
• Manage staff of 2-3 & manage microservices of software most effectively and efficiently.
• Reviews project proposals evaluate alternatives, provides estimates and makes recommendations.
• Designs and defines specifications for systems.
• Identifies potential process improvement areas and suggests options and recommends approaches
System Design Concepts:
- API Gateway
- Message Queue
Graduation - B. Com + IT Certification/ B.Sc. - IT / B.Sc. Comp Sc./ B.Sc. IT/ BE-IT/ BE-Comps
Oracle, SQL, Java, Node JS, REST API Debugging.
Client Management; Good interpersonal skills; Good Communication
|Top skill - J2EE_JAVA_SPRING_REST WEBSERVICES
Strong experience in Java/ J2ee
Should have experience JSP, Springs, Java Script, Webservices and Oracle PL/SQL
Good to have Telecom knowledge and Unix shell scripting
Skills: Dot Net framework, Asp.net, C#, SQL Server 2011
Should be willing to learn existing application flow and code quickly and perform the required operations on it.
Should be able to investigate the issues technically in detail.
Should have Punctuality.
Ready to work from office.
Ready to relocate to Gurgaon.
Job Title: ERPNext Developer
Job Type: Full – Time
Work Hours: 9: 00 AM to 6:00 PM
Min Salary: As per the Standard Market Rates
The candidate will be required to Design, Configure, Build, Test, Deploy and Maintain ERPNext and Frappe based applications:
- Gathering technical requirements for internal and external customers.
- Creation of documentation for software development and testing.
- Participation and use of Agile development methodologies
- Drive continuous improvement in development and operations best practices
- Ability to convey complex information in both written and oral form to technical and non-technical audiences
QUALIFICATIONS, EDUCATION, AND SKILLS:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good interpersonal communication skills are needed in order to work successfully with prospects, customers, and cross-functional teams to meet development timelines
- Able to understand the complex business process and manage the project.
- Strong aptitude for learning new technologies and understanding how to utilize them in a customer-facing environment
- Hands-on experience in developing ERP applications from the ground up.
- Ability to follow standard engineering principles and practices
- Creative approach to problem-solving
- Working knowledge of object-oriented design and development skills.
- Commercial eCommerce portal development and maintenance is preferred.
- 1-5 years of Experince is mandatory.
- Experience in Frappe, ERPNext, JS, MySQL, Python & Frappe based web development.
- Hands-on Product development over Frappe Framework, ERPNext
- Experience with workflows, access controls, page layouts, custom objects, custom record types, reports, and dashboards design and development
- Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies
- OOP concepts and Backend Development Experience
- MySQL on MariaDB or equivalent
- Hands-on experience with hosting web application on Apache or NGINX
- Experience in UI/UX development for Web Applications is essential.
- Experience with one or more ERPNext Modules like Human Resources, CRM, Buying, Selling, Asset Management, Stock, Buying, Accounting, and Project.
- Senior position requires experience with multiple modules of ERPNext.
- BS in computer science or technology equivalent preferred