at An 8 year old IT Services and consulting company.
5 days week
Level: Senior (10 PLUS)
Company Overview: An 8-year-old IT Services and consulting company based in Hyderabad providing services in maximizing product value while delivering rapid incremental innovation, possessing extensive SaaS company M&A experience including 20+ closed transactions on both the buy and sell sides. They have over 100 employees and are looking to grow the team.
In this role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing user interface components using Node.js concepts. You will also be responsible for profiling and improving front-end
performance and documenting our front-end codebase.
- Experience with WebGL or GLTF
- Identifying web-based user interactions.
- Experience with user interface design.
- Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using react
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
Good to Have:
· Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, ThreeJS, Pottery Framework (Good to Have)
· Knowledge of Point Cloud Visualizers (Good to Have)
· Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest (Good to Have)
· Knowledge with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
· Excellent troubleshooting skills.
· Good project management skills.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- If you are interested in creating a user-friendly environment by writing code and moving forward in your career, then this job is for you.
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability.
- Present key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design.
WHY SPRINKLR WILL LOVE YOU
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science.
- 1-5 years of professional software development experience Experience with ES2015+, React, Webpack/Rollup, CSS, Node.js, Object-oriented JS, FP in JS, TDD/BDD, Git, CSS
- Ability to write clean, effective code.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment with frequent production releases.
- Understanding of performance and efficiency with a strong customer focus .
- Work cross-functionally to collaborate with designers - iterate on the design and implementation of our product
- Be empathetic towards customers and appreciate the user's experience.
WHY YOU WILL LOVE SPRINKLR
We offer a flexible work environment, unlimited vacation and generous pay & benefits packages. While we have some amazing perks, at the end of the day, Sprinklrites are here for the opportunity to grow, learn and affect the industry with incredible ingenuity.
- We focus on our mission: We believe social technology the future of customer brand relations across all departments, and we seek to make each of these experiences excellent at every touchpoint. This how we make the world more social together.
- We invest in our people: Sprinklrites passionately, genuinely care about seeing one another succeed in making an impact on the industry. We pride ourselves on having an honest, open environment and supportive culture where we can take risks together.
- We believe in our product: Sprinklr is the most complete enterprise social technology in the world, and it's not us saying that, Forrester Wave said it for us. We have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial)
- Proven work experience as a Front-end developer
- Hands on experience with markup languages
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Understanding of layout aesthetics
- Knowledge of SEO principles
- Familiarity with software like Adobe Suite, Photoshop and content management systems
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
- BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field
Location: Candidates from Kerala only
- DOT NETCore,.NET, C#,NET Core, ASP.NET Core Rest API, Odata,
- Development of Docker container-based microservices,
- Azure SaaS Services (Azure Service Bus, Azure Kubernetes Services, CosmosDB, Cognitive Services, Redis),
- Azure DevOps (ALM Platform),
- CI/CD delivery via Azure Pipelines,
- MS-SQL (T-SQL) and No-SQL databases (MongoDB),
- Object-Oriented Programming Principles, SOLID, Design patterns
- Good communication skill
IRIS Business Services Ltd is looking for a Senior Front-end Angular Developer who is passionate about design and programming to work in an exciting space of tax technology. Responsibilities include implementing visual elements and their behaviours with user interactions. You will work with both front-end and back-end web developers to build all client-side logic. You will also be bridging the gap between the visual elements and the server-side infrastructure, taking an active role on both sides, and defining how the application looks and functions.
- 2+ years working in front-end web development
- Front end technologies: Angular.js (1.x), Angular (4-12), HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, Ajax, Bootstrap
- Solid understanding and development experience in Angular
- Experience consuming REST APIs
- Experience with client-side architecture and design patterns
- Awareness of cross-browser compatibility issues and client-side performance considerations
- Solid understanding and extensive experience with version control tools like Git, SVN or Mercurial
- Exceptional problem solving and ability to work independently
- Exceptional learning skills
- Fluency in both oral and written English
- Implementing the front-end logic that defines the behavior of the visual elements of a web application.
- Actively involved throughout the project lifecycle, often times starting with rapid prototypes early in the design phase
- Writing clean, production-ready code, which will be integrated with the backend/APIs
- Will be supported by back-end web developers, who are responsible for server-side application logic
- Will be supported by front end designer who specialize in markup and styling
our community of consumers and enthusiasts, and meets the functional needs of our customers and
• Rapidly building prototype web user interfaces.
• Driving improvements in usability and interactivity of Zeta's web properties.
• Implementation of a pixel-perfect UI/UX with a focus on driving customer engagement and creating
beautiful and unobtrusive user flows.
• Collaborate across engineering, marketing, product management, customer support and design groups
JD: Should be an expert Angular coder writing high code quality , understanding requirements and implementing them in ever changing customer expectations.
Experience: 2 to 5 years
Notice Period: Immediate/ 15 days