A digital first, multi-brand consumer goods company owned and operated under one house, with each of its brands working together toward one mission: To help Indians lead a
more fulfilling life surrounded by wellness and grace.
The founders, Revant and Dhyanesh have more than a decade of experience building, advising and investing in consumer brands. This has allowed them to understand the Indian consumer in a level of detail about their health, habits, and more.
The business is creating a family of purposeful brands with products that solve a particular problem for a small segment of people. Each brand provides the essentials to make an individual segment of people lead a graceful life full of purpose and wellbeing. Each brand offers high quality, responsibly-made products that are inviting and easy to use, paired with access to ongoing guidance and support.
As one of the first members of the backend development team, you will be responsible
for architecting and setting the standards for building our core backend/microservices. Also, you will be responsible for shaping up the entire system for scale and collaborating extensively with the frontend and design teams to create the best consumer experiences.
● Develop microservices that will be used by the frontend through API endpoints.
● Translate business requirements into high quality code.
● Ensure that the code is deployed in a secure and scalable fashion.
● Focus on code maintainability and performance of application.
● Provide technical advice and assists in solving programming problems.
● Enhance Analytics and overall backend architecture for better performance.
● 3+ years of backend/full-stack development experience
● 1+ years of experience on NodeJS
● 1+ years experience in building APIs in a microservice architecture
● Experience in PHP is a plus
● Experience with AWS services such as Lambda, CloudWatch, CloudFront
● Has experience managing other developers
● Has experience in code reviewing/being the gatekeeper for an entire project
● Experience with RabbitMQ or similar queuing system
● Experience with Redis/ElasticSearch is a plus
● Familiarity with CI/CD pipeline tools like Jenkins
● Good knowledge of working with Git
● A knack for benchmarking and optimization
subjective homework by choosing from a question bank. It also gamifies
homework for students.
It helps teachers evaluate homework/assignments 10x faster and captures
100x more data points than any other existing system.
While the app automates the teacher’s job, it fundamentally disrupts education by
replacing marks/grades with data-driven analysis. It is a free mobile homework app.
JD For Node (backend):
Hands-on technologists, who will help us architect and design large-scale, multi-tiered, microservice based distributed software systems and services using object-oriented design, distributed programming, PHP, NodeJS, Python etc.
Collaborate with cross functional teams, gathering business and functional requirements, to solve complex problems by building high volume transactional systems that handle massive data and high traffic.
Be a part of the full development life cycle, end-to-end from scoping, effort estimation, risk identification, implementation and testing, while meeting project schedules and timelines.
Work on (and recommend) the best technologies, components on server side tech. Proactively identify architectural weaknesses, design issues, performance and scalability issues, and recommend solutions.
Complete ownership of problem-free execution of owned modules and solutions, with focus on code optimisation, code quality, maintainability etc.
Balance short-term versus long-term actions, strategic versus tactical requirements, while continuing to move forward towards the strategic vision.
BE/B.Tech in computer science or equivalent experience from top college, with 3-6 years of hands-on experience in design/development of building massively large scale, microservice based, high traffic Node.js applications (including Socket.io and Express or similar)
Excellent data structure & algorithm and problem solving skills, full-stack knowledge and (preferred) application architectural experience and/or understanding
Proficiency in multiple programming languages, both dynamic and strongly typed object oriented languages. Knowledge of one or more of: PHP, Python, Couchbase, DynamoDB, NoSQL, Terraform, Cassandra, Redis, AWS etc.
End user-focused, react well to changes, work with teams and be able to multitask while enjoying challenging assignments in a high-energy, fast growing and start-up workplace.
Familiarity with Agile development, Scrums, continuous integration, and test driven development processes.
Prior startup experience of large scale B2C product company background is preferred.
- At least 4 years of experience as a Node.js developer.
- Mandatory experience in MongoDB and MySql.
- Knowledge of front-end technologies such as HTML5 and CSS3.
- Superb interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving aptitude.
Role- Node.js Developer
- Nodejs), MySQL, Postgre SQL
- Working experience of GIT
- Will prefer candidates preferred who have knowledge of GraphQL, Typescript
- Well versed and experienced with unit testing, code coverage.
- Well versed with SOILD design principles and its application
- Good to have – some experience with Azure devops and/or azure functions.
- Good knowledge of designing and writing restful API
- Knowledge of the MVC Framework will be a plus point.
- Good to have Contributions to open-source
- Strong Knowledge of Data Structure and OOPS concept
- Knowledge of Redis will be a plus point
- Should have background knowledge of E-commerce Systems
- Should have work with API's and its services
- Must be passionate about writing clean and maintainable code.
- 1.5+ Years of experience in .Net, ASP.Net and C#, WCF/API and REST services.
- Should be able to write clean and good scalable code.
- Strong knowledge in OOPS concepts.
- Knowledge of T SQL with SQL server 2008 R2/2012 including Stored Procedures, Triggers & User Defined Functions.
- Good to have CSS3 and HTML5 knowledge.
- Good analytical and communication skills are required.
- Preference will be given to the candidates who can do client interaction.
- Expertise in Java Microservices, Spring, Spring boot MongoDB and Redis
- Hands-on programming skills
- Proficient communication skills
- Relevant Experience : Minimum 2 Years
- You have prior experience developing and working on consumer facing web/app products
- Hands-on experience on Python. Exceptions can be made if you’re really good on any other language with experience on building web/app based tech products
- Experience in at least one of the following frameworks - Django, Flask, Falcon, web2py, Twisted, Tornado
- Working knowledge of MySQL, MongoDB, Redis
- Good understanding of Data Structures, Algorithms and Operating Systems
- You've worked with core AWS services in the past and have experience with EC2, ELB, AutoScaling, CloudFront, S3
- You love doing things efficiently. At Fynd, the work you do will have a disproportionate impact on the business. We believe in systems and processes that let us scale our impact to be larger than ourselves
- You might not have experience with all the tools that we use but you can learn those given the guidance and resources