- Rewrite existing APIs in NodeJS.
- Remodel the APIs into Micro services-based architecture.
- Implement a caching layer wherever possible.
- Optimize the API for high performance and scalability.
- Write unit tests for API Testing.
- Automate the code testing and deployment process.
- At least 3 years of experience developing Backends using NodeJS — should be well versed with its asynchronous nature & event loop, and know its quirks and workarounds.
- Excellent hands-on experience using MySQL or any other SQL Database.
- Good knowledge of MongoDB or any other NoSQL Database.
- Good knowledge of Redis, its data types, and their use cases.
- Experience with graph-based databases like GraphQL and Neo4j.
- Experience developing and deploying REST APIs.
- Good knowledge of Unit Testing and available Test Frameworks.
- Good understanding of advanced JS libraries and frameworks.
- Experience with Web sockets, Service Workers, and Web Push Notifications.
- Familiar with NodeJS profiling tools.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git.
- Good knowledge of creating and maintaining DevOps infrastructure on cloud platforms.
- Should be a fast learner and a go-getter — without any fear of trying out new things Preferences.
- Experience building a large scale social or location-based app.
Recro is a developer-focused platform that was founded with the aim of seamlessly matching individual expertise with the right opportunities.
We empower talented developers by providing them with relevant experience at fast-growing startups based on technical competencies and aspirations. These opportunities have a significant impact on their career success and help them become their best self.
On the other hand, startups get instant access to top-quality developers with guaranteed productivity from the very beginning. We help them to scale up/down based on their needs, thus ensuring an efficient and high-yielding workforce.
Developers solve real-time complex problems and get exposure to the uplifting and challenging work culture at start-ups like Flipkart, Dunzo, Swiggy, and Zivame among many others. At Recro, we ensure continuous support from our strong community to accelerate careers for developers and strive to create optimal business outcomes for high-growth startups.
Lyric is an enterprise SAAS company, building a no-code AI platform that enables Supply Chain organisations from fortune 500 brands to make smarter decisions by building and configuring decision products without coding and with scale and speed.
The supply chain is a $57 Trillion industry that is only growing – yet this industry has been slow to adopt the technology. Businesses in every industry, from food and beverage to retail, to manufacturing, to pharmaceuticals, are facing this same problem – an inability to make consistent smart supply chain decisions – we think we can help.
Built by a team put together by industry veterans who have had multiple exits (the most recent was a $1.5B sale of LLamasoft to Coupa). We are looking for top software engineers to build the core platform in our 0-to-1 journey.
What are we looking for?
- You are a hands-on programmer and have professionally programmed for at least 3 years, preferably building web applications.
- You are a quick learner and prefer picking up tools & languages as needed for solving the problem at hand in the best way possible.
- Prior product building experience or from a startup background would be a plus.
- Sound knowledge and application of algorithms and data structures.
- A willingness to dive deep, experiment rapidly and get things done.
Tech Stack requirement -
Kubernetes, Python, Node Js, Typescript (Backend Services), Microservices Architecture, Database - Mongo, PostgreSQL.
Framework - FastAPI, NextJS, Kafka
Experience: Minimum 4 years
Job Location: Delhi/Pune/Bangalore-Hybrid
- Must: Minimum 2.+ years of experience in Golang programming language, paradigms, constructs, and idioms.
- Knowledge of common Goroutine and channel patterns.
- Experience with the full site of Go frameworks and tools.
- Preferred: Minimum 2+ years of experience in aws.
- Must: Cloud environment (e.g. AWS, VMware, etc.).
- Must: Working Knowledge in Mysql.
- Popular Go web frameworks.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Github / Gitlab.
- Responsibilities : The job requries Golang experience with MySQL database.
- Ability to work on a small on minimal supervision Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you need to have:
● Some experience in managing engineering teams of 5-20 people.
● Your work will involve managing software development team via web and mobile
technologies like PHP/Laravel, MySQL, Node.js, MongoDB, React, Angular, Ionic, AWS
● Lead, Coach and mentor a strong and passionate team of web and mobile Engineers and Designers
● Drive new features and improve performance
● Define or Review architectural standards and processes
● Drive performance analysis and optimization efforts
● Help set and fulfil the engineering hiring plan for the team including sourcing, screening
● Represent the team in engineering and product meetings
● Work with teams across Squareboat to ensure a seamless user experience for our
● Champion continuous improvement to help raise the bar on quality, performance and
● Keep abreast of the changes in the industry and champion new technologies and
development processes within the team
You need to have:
● 5+ years of relevant software development experience
● Bachelor’s or Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related
● A good understanding of the software development lifecycle
● Some interesting side projects you have done or a Github profile with real open source
contributions will be a big plus
● Working with the latest web technologies in an early-stage product startup, with plenty of
opportunities to learn
● You will work directly under the mentorship of other senior designers/developers and the
- Proven Experience using PHP framework Laravel
- Must have strong object-oriented PHP programming skills
- Writing server-side web application logic, and back-end components, connect the application with other web services support the front-end developers.
- Hands-on experience with REST API design
- MySQL profiling and query optimization
- Good communication Skills
- Git knowledge is a must
- AWS knowledge is plus
- Most important developers who are passionate about what they do, programming out of interest
Must have good knowledge of Laravel
- Good experience with MySQL
- Good Knowledge of OOPs Concept
If you are a technology enthusiast, we have the perfect job for you! We are looking for Node.Js Developers to join our agile team of professionals.
- Developing and maintaining all server-side network components.
- Ensuring optimal performance of the central database and responsiveness to front-end requests.
- Collaborating with front-end developers on the integration of elements.
- Designing customer-facing UI and back-end services for various business processes.
- Developing high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code.
- Implementing effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solutions.
- Running diagnostic tests, repairing defects, and providing technical support.
- Documenting Node.js processes, including database schemas, as well as preparing reports.
- Recommending and implementing improvements to processes and technologies.
- Keeping informed of advancements in the field of Node.js development.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information science, or similar.
- At least two years' experience as a Node.js developer.
- Knowledge of front-end technologies such as HTML5 and CSS3.
- Superb interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving aptitude.
- Great organizational and time management skills.
- Availability to resolve urgent web application issues outside of business hours.
2. Data structure (HashMap, treemap, arraylist, linklist),
3. Streaming concepts (partitioning), Junit
4. Exception handling and workflow, Test coverage (why its important, how it gets handled at
java and spring layer, morckito library if the candidate knows that would be great),
5. OOPS concepts (inheritance),
6. Threading (mutex, threadpool, threading implementation, singleton factory, builder pattern,
7. Real world problems (atleast 1 to be asked in IAAS interview) (movie ticket booking, parking
booking), To be asked to only selected candidates: Puzzle (probability/)
8. Memory management: Garbage Collection (GC), Heap dump, Thread dump, apache, google
9. Spring frameworks and database. Data lakes, star lakes, schemas, indexing, partitioning,
optimize query, hibernate.
10. Data warehouse vs nosql vs time series database (KDB, DB2), data storage patterns.
11. Types of transaction control. Column level.
12. Query formation, grouping, nested queries, joints (inner joints, outer joints)
13. If candidate has spring exp: Architecture and various layers of Spring, coupling concepts,
dependency injections, inheritance, Bean level, JMS connection pooling concepts, Lambda,
Annotation vs XML, Kafka, Hibernates.
14. Good to have AI/ML inclination.
Bifurcation of Must have and good to have skills:
Must have skills Good to have skills
Core java (60%), spring (15%), and databases
Data structure (HashMap, tree map, array list,
Streaming concepts (partitioning) Memory management
Exception handling Lambda, Annotation vs XML, Kafka, Hibernates
OOPS GCP or any cloud technology
Threading (singleton factory, builder pattern) AI/ML inclination
Real world problems (movie ticket booking,
Spring frameworks and database (indexing,
partitioning, layers of Spring, JMS connection)
Data warehouse vs NoSQL vs time series
Developer should have 2-4 years of experience, with a indepth knowledge on how web/mobile app works.
Should have the following knowledge
- RESTful APIs, Python and Django or flask
- Database concepts (MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Redis)
- Version Control tools (Git)/Github/BitBucket
- Ability to communicate and have good writing skills
- Familiarity with multi-threaded applications
- Understanding of Linux Environment and unit test and debugging skills
We are looking for an experienced top-notch Software Engineer to grow with our development team. As a Node.js engineer, you will be involved from conception to completion with projects that are technologically sound and impactful.
What you will do:
- Work on existing software solutions or new systems on the specified programming language.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality of the solution you are working on.
- Working closely with business analysts, software engineers, product managers, designers and other stakeholders.
- Write well-designed and efficient code by adhering to the specified coding standards.
- Mentor and support other team members by doing code reviews and applying your experience in process and technical leadership.
- Document the development process, architecture, and standard components.
- Minimum 2 years of work experience as a Software Engineer(Node.js).
- Good knowledge of SQL and related databases.
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming.
- Knowledge of the Front-end and Back-end processes.
- Knowledge of web development, continuous integration, and cloud technologies
- Proficiency with RESTful APIs to connect applications to back-end services.
- Flexibility to switch to a new programming language as and when required.
- Ability to own a product and deliver exceptional quality.
- Analytical capabilities and logical approach to problem-solving.
- Familiarity with software development lifecycle and agile methodology.
- Good at writing understandable, testable code with an eye towards maintainability
- Proficiency in software engineering tools.
- Have system-level thinking and the ability to develop a system as a whole.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science Engineering or any other relevant course.
- Good communication skills - including the ability to convey information to non-technical team members in a concise and clear way.
- Ability to understand the end-user.
- Impactful Projects: At Synoriq, you get to work on exciting projects that create a huge impact in the lives of common people. You get exposure to the various domains we work in - be it the financial sector or the government sector. With projects of such scale, we work on the latest and most popular technologies in the market.
- Great Nucleus of Minds: You get to work with the smartest people and learn together. Our team is a bunch of talented designers, engineers, singers, storytellers, and dancers.
- Fun: We understand that theres a life outside the office too. We offer flexibility in the work schedule and work from home so that you give your best every day.
- Leadership Initiatives: We promote the overall development of an individual and help you realize your professional goals. There are ample learning opportunities providing exposure in different domains and working in cutting-edge technology.
We are hiring for a Software Engineer Team Lead - Backend, to join our education-focused fintech lending startup, GrayQuest. Our core product is a combination of a lending product, a rewards product and an insurance product to redefine the education fees payment across the country.
You will be joining a young and vibrant team of developers who are pushing the boundaries of consumer financing through technology.
Key Responsibilities :
- Participate in all stages of the Software Development Lifecycle
- Develop back-end components, services, and APIs. Support integration of user-facing elements, and collaborate closely with the design and front-end development team.
- Write elegant, effective, and scalable code while maintaining the highest level of coding standards.
- Take complete ownership of projects and ensure timely deliveries
- Ability to debug, refine, review, and deploy code
- Work closely with the QA team to test, and document project features.
- Ability to interact with all stakeholders. Understand business requirements, and effectively convert them into technical specifications
- Mentor junior developers and participate in peer Review
- Demonstrable experience as a Python Developer (3+ years)
- Strong knowledge of Python frameworks (Django Rest, Flask)
- Experience working on REST APIs
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Working knowledge of React
- Familiarity with Agile development methodology
- Good understanding of task breakup, milestone definition, and work delegation.
- Past experience of working in a fintech/financial services domain or a consumer internet startup will be preferable but not required
- Work experience in early-stage startups (0 ->1) is a big plus
- Bachelors or equivalent degree from premier institutes is a plus
- Most importantly, the biggest skill we look for our prospective candidates is "Learnability" - how quickly can you learn.
Why is this a great opportunity for the right candidate:
- Work with a young dynamic core team backed by marquee investors from the financial services space
- Work on a product/business that has achieved product market fit and take it to scale
- Equity compensation and competitive market salaries
- Work environment that prioritizes talent, hustle and dedication
We will also ensure we give a preference to applicants who directly email us with their background/context and why they think they should be a strong candidate for this position at GrayQuest. Email us at work (at the rate) grayquest (dot) com and cc Sonal (at the rate)grayquest (dot) com