- Rewrite existing APIs in NodeJS.
- Remodel the APIs into Micro services-based architecture.
- Implement a caching layer wherever possible.
- Optimize the API for high performance and scalability.
- Write unit tests for API Testing.
- Automate the code testing and deployment process.
- At least 2 years of experience developing Backends using NodeJS — should be well versed with its asynchronous nature & event loop, and know its quirks and workarounds.
- Excellent hands-on experience using MySQL or any other SQL Database.
- Good knowledge of MongoDB or any other NoSQL Database.
- Good knowledge of Redis, its data types, and their use cases.
- Experience with graph-based databases like GraphQL and Neo4j.
- Experience developing and deploying REST APIs.
- Good knowledge of Unit Testing and available Test Frameworks.
- Good understanding of advanced JS libraries and frameworks.
- Experience with Web sockets, Service Workers, and Web Push Notifications.
- Familiar with NodeJS profiling tools.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git.
- Good knowledge of creating and maintaining DevOps infrastructure on cloud platforms.
- Should be a fast learner and a go-getter — without any fear of trying out new things Preferences.
- Experience building a large scale social or location-based app.
- Rest API
Recro is a developer-focused platform that was founded with the aim of seamlessly matching individual expertise with the right opportunities.
We empower talented developers by providing them with relevant experience at fast-growing startups based on technical competencies and aspirations. These opportunities have a significant impact on their career success and help them become their best self.
On the other hand, startups get instant access to top-quality developers with guaranteed productivity from the very beginning. We help them to scale up/down based on their needs, thus ensuring an efficient and high-yielding workforce.
Developers solve real-time complex problems and get exposure to the uplifting and challenging work culture at start-ups like Flipkart, Dunzo, Swiggy, and Zivame among many others. At Recro, we ensure continuous support from our strong community to accelerate careers for developers and strive to create optimal business outcomes for high-growth startups.
Responsibilities of a Senior Software Engineer (Backend):
- You will be a guide in the entire application lifecycle including research, design, development, testing (dev owns quality), along with continuous deployment and delivery
- Lead design with a major focus on best user experience, performance, scalability and future expansion
- You will act as a mentor for less-experienced peers through both your technical knowledge and leadership skills to bring in continuous improvements and implement best practices.
- You will apply the latest technology thinking from our tech radar, adopt best design practices to solve complex problems and ensure our product is the best in usability.
- You will work directly with the CEO and the cross functional product teams, align on the needs of the products and operations.
- You will analyze business, technology challenges and suggest solutions
- Build an “Awesome” team
This opportunity is for you if,
- You have 4-6 Years of work experience in building highly-interactive applications using Java, Spring MVC, Spring JMS, Spring JDBC, Spring IOC, Spring Boot, MySQL, MiBatis, ReactJS, Java Script, jQuery, AWS, JMS and have knowledge on wide range of web technologies, tools and Frameworks.
- You have experience in working with Restful webservices
- You have strong knowledge and understanding of design patterns and domain driven design
- You understand fundamental design principles behind building scalable, resilient, and maintainable applications
- You have functional knowledge of inclusive design: accessibility, and related tooling
- You have consumer web development experience for high-traffic, public facing web applications
- You have knack for writing clean, readable, re-usable code
- You have good knowledge on TDD and CI/CD practices.
- You have experience in managing and publishing releases using Git branching and tools like NPM and YARN.
- You have penchant for learning
- You are a great analytical & logical thinker and someone who loves solving problems
- You are passionate, energetic, enthusiastic and a go-getter
- You are “ FUN @ Work “
Job Description :
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer specializing in Angular JS, NodeJS, and React Native, who is extremely hands-on and can take charge of the complete Web Development process to deliver unique & customer-centric web applications.
- PRIMARY SKILLS NEEDED: NodeJS, AngularJS, React JS
- MySQL and NoSQL DB (like MongoDB/Cassandra) - MUST HAVE.
- jQuery, JSON, AJAX, web services/REST, SQL.
- Working knowledge of Apollo, GraphQL, and Moment.js is an advantage.
- UX or UI designing experience is an advantage.
- 3+ years of Full Stack Application development experience is a must.
- Strong experience using a client-side MVC framework such as NodeJS, React JS, NextJS, Redux, and AngularJS.
- Topnotch programming skills and writing code for robust software design.
- Experience in responsive design, cross-browser compatibility, and website performance.
- Experience in object-oriented design skills.
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills.
- Experience with Git.
- Experience with handling Services, RESTful, and APIs.
- Knowledge of frontend CSS frameworks like Bootstrap, Material UI, and preprocessors like SASS and LESS.
- To work with a cross-functional software development team on highly visible strategic projects as an expert-level individual contributor to the coding tasks assigned.
- Responsible for the development of highly responsive, web-based UI in a flexible and well-structured front-end architecture.
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs (Google APIs etc.)
- Produce well-designed efficient code in a timely manner to meet delivery timescales/milestones.
- Mentor other developers on software best practices and technical guidance and help grow their software development skill sets.
- To proactively stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them to operations and activities.
- Should demonstrate the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, manage priorities and communicate progress effectively.
4+ Years of working in small to medium-size teams building and shipping products
Typeset is a series-funded startup. We have raised 4.5 million USD to date, with the most recent fundraise in October 2021 from VC firms.
We are building the world's biggest academic search engine. Think of it like "medium.com" for hosting and discovering any academic papers.
We are looking for insatiably curious, always learning Backend Engineers. You would get a chance to work on challenging problems at scale.
- Work in managing products as part of Typeset's product suite.
- Partner with product owners in designing software that becomes part of researchers’ lives
- Model real-world scenarios into code that can build the Typeset platform
- Test code that you write and continuously improve practices at Typeset
- Arrive at technology decisions after extensive debates with other engineers
- Manage large projects from conceptualization, all the way through deployments
- Evolve an ecosystem of tools and libraries that make it possible for Typeset to provide reliable, always-on, performant services to our users
- Partner with other engineers in developing an architecture that is resilient to changes in product requirements and usage
- Work on the user-interface side and deliver a snappy, enjoyable experience to your users
- Strong grasp of one high-level language like Python.
- General awareness of SQL and database design concepts
- Solid understanding of testing fundamentals
- Strong communication skills
- should have prior experience in managing and executing technology products.
- Prior experience working with high-volume, always-available web-applications
- Experience in ElasticSearch.
- Experience in Distributed systems.
- Experience working with Start-up is a plus point.
Sample Projects Typeset Dissemination Suite (TDS) is a vital part of Typeset's product suite. TDS provides a platform to publishers and universities, who wish to make their research visible and accessible to the global research community. TDS hosts hundreds of thousands of interconnected and semantically-tagged, articles, and would be increasing to millions of research articles in a short span of time.
Due to the huge volume of data being processed via TDS, prior experience in writing preformant code for large datasets would be highly valuable. Experience with Django, Flask, Elasticsearch, MySQL, Mongo, Celery, Nuxt, etc would be beneficial.
Glassdoor Reviews - https://www.glassdoor.co.in/Reviews/Typeset-Reviews-E1733124.htm" target="_blank">https://www.glassdoor.co.in/Reviews/Typeset-Reviews-E1733124.htm
Position : Backend Developer – SDE3 : Java/Nodejs
As part of the engineering team, you would be expected to have deep technology expertise with a passion for building highly scalable products. This is a unique opportunity where you can impact the lives of people across 150+ countries!
● Own architecture, design, development, and implementation of different modules/features of the services
● Design, develop, deploy and support web applications.
● Bring in industry best practices
● Discover opportunities for performance improvements
● Recommend ways to improve reliability, efficiency and code quality
● Focus on continuous delivery and reducing complexity
● Carry out code reviews and manage pull requests within the mobile application development team
● Build applications based on micro-services architecture
● Overall 5+ years of experience in Backend development (Java or Nodejs).
● B.E/B.Tech in CS or equivalent streams from institute of repute (IITs, NITs, BITs, IIITs or equivalent)
● Strong object oriented design skills & knowledge of design patterns
● Experience in working with data platform & data lake pipeline building is preferred.
● Experience designing & developing distributed systems involving multiple web services, databases (both SQL and NoSQL), caches, queues, etc. taking into consideration scalability, availability, fault tolerance, consistency, etc. of the overall system
● Well-aware of and enforces development best practices: Unit Tests, Code Reviews, Integration Tests, CI/CD, Monitoring, Alerting, etc