Position: Sr. Node JS Developer
- Experience: 3-7 Years
- Salary: Up to 15 LPA
- Location: Ahmedabad
- WFH only if out of Gujarat & well-deserved candidate.
- Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it (such as Express, StrongLoop, etc depending on your technology stack)
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages (such as Jade, EJS, etc depending on your technology stack)
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
About Third Rock Techkno
Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
Build reusable code and libraries for future use
Build efficient, testable, and reusable Node JS modules
End-to-end ownership of modules, including designing, development, validation, deployment
Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of NODE JS.
Familiarity with One OOPS language
Familiarity with Workers/child processes & performance tuning
Experience with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages (MySQL, and Mongo dB)
Strong knowledge of the common NODE JS or web server exploits and their solutions
What is the role?
Xoxoday is looking for a candidate who has a strong background in the design and implementation of scalable architecture and a good understanding of Algorithms, Data structures, and design patterns. Candidates must be ready to learn new tools, languages, and technologies
- At least 4 -7 years of experience as a software developer.
- At Least 3 years of experience in .net core C#, aws stack, ms sql server, mvc, nodejs experience is a plus
- Strong working knowledge in distributed event-driven messaging architecture/platform
- Strong knowledge in data access layer especially ability to work with stored procedure
- Established and stimulated software development standards and processes along with best practices for delivery of scalable and high-quality software.
- Production experience with AWS stack
- Fluent English speaker
- Experience working with OOP languages.
- Experience designing and developing Microservices and SOA.
- Experience working with AWS Kinesis, Lambda, SQS, S3, ElastiCache, ElasticSearch, Kubernetes, EventBridge, RDS, CloudWatch, APIGateway
- Experience designing and building high-performance scalable web services.
- Experience in REST API design and implementation.
- Experience in unit testing, test automation, and continuous delivery.
- Experience with stream-processing and message-broker software.
Nice to have:
- Experience working with distributed teams.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to work quickly toward tight deadlines, and make smart tradeoffs between speed, accuracy, and maintainability.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in computer science (or equivalent professional experience).
What can you look for?
A wholesome opportunity in a fast-paced environment that will enable you to juggle between concepts, yet maintain the quality of content, interact, and share your ideas and have loads of learning while at work. Work with a team of highly talented young professionals and enjoy the benefits of being at Xoxoday.
Xoxoday is a rapidly growing fintech SaaS firm that propels business growth while focusing on human motivation. Backed by Giift and Apis Partners Growth Fund II, Xoxoday offers a suite of three products - Plum, Empuls, and Compass. Xoxoday works with more than 2000 clients across 10+ countries and over 2.5 million users. Headquartered in Bengaluru, Xoxoday is a 300+ strong team with four global offices in San Francisco, Dublin, Singapore, New Delhi.
We look forward to connecting with you. As you may take time to review this opportunity, we will wait for a reasonable time of around 3-5 days before we screen the collected applications and start lining up job discussions with the hiring manager. We however assure you that we will attempt to maintain a reasonable time window for successfully closing this requirement. The candidates will be kept informed and updated on the feedback and application status.
Experience: 4 - 6 Years
Salary: Up to 17 LPA
We are looking for a highly capable Node.js developer to optimize our web-based application performance. You will be collaborating with our front-end application developers, designing back-end components, and integrating data storage and protection solutions.
To ensure success as a Node.js developer, you should possess extensive knowledge of Node.Js based services and experience in a similar role. An accomplished Node.js developer will be someone whose expertise results in the stable, fast, and secure exchange of data between servers and end-users.
Developing and maintaining all server-side network components.
Collaborating with front-end developers on the integration of elements.
Designing customer-facing UI and back-end services for various business processes.
Developing high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code.
Implementing effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solutions.
Running diagnostic tests, repairing defects, and providing technical support.
Documenting Node.js processes, including database schemas, as well as preparing reports.
Recommending and implementing improvements to processes and technologies.
Keeping informed of advancements in the field of Node.js development.
- Hands on experience in NodeJs framework
- Experience working in AngularJs (or) VueJs must
Node Js Developer
Ideal candidates will have 1-3 years of experience in Node JS and AWS.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Node JS code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems, Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation.
- Triage and resolve complex + systemic issues reported on existing production systems
- Communicate effectively with product owners, and development team members to facilitate understanding of deliverables, estimates, and prioritization
- Contribute to production deployments, including documentation of technical specifications and release notes
- Designs and develops quality software that conforms to department standards and code style
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code, create automated test cases following TDD/BDD best practices
- Maintain and enhance existing NodeJS codebase.
- Organize an agile development process that facilitates collaboration, provides transparency, empowers the project team, surfaces and resolves impediments,delivers high-quality software, focuses on delivering business value, and continuously looks to improve.
- Take on a championship role in on-time, high-quality delivery of products through the entire application lifecycle.
What will you work on?
- Architecting clever technical solutions
- Recommend technical frameworks and tech stacks
- Define REST, or GraphQL APIs, document APIs and develop the API handlers
- Design and develop with serverless and scalable systems
- Integrate with 3rd party systems
- Create architectural solution prototypes
- Lead the team, code reviews, and problem-solving
What Makes You A Great Fit?
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Experience with use of serverless functions from AWS
- Experience with architecture of technology systems having hands-on expertise in backend and cloud systems ( AWS, GCP)
- Expertise with NoSQL databases (Mongo, ElasticSearch, Redis) including design of schemas and development for these databases
- Knowledge of DevOps practices and CI/CD pipelines
- Experience in Microservice architecture and development including REST-based APIs.
- Highly collaborative with an affinity for solving complex problems through dialogue with team members.
- Curious, always seeking the whys and hows in order to gain a deeper and more complete understanding of the business and technology.
- Comfortable with ambiguity can begin to explore and solve complex problems when the problem and solution are not well-defined.
- Ability to multitask, switching between various projects/tasks of different natures and complexity with ease
- Knowledge of git based workflows such as gitflow
- Experience with Python in addition to the core knowledge of Node JS is a plus
- Chatbot, Machine Learning, Data Science/Big Data experience will be a plus
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
Competencies & Behavior
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Implement design thinking for different strategieS
- Attention to detail and the ability to work to tight deadlines
- Strong experience in cloud server infrastructure
- Ability to work on complex applications, perform product analysis, development tasks of complex web
- Jumping on a call with clients to understand the requirement and profile them the right solution, helping formulate an effective solution and turning it into a working application
- Conducting website performance and unit tests
- Heavy involvement in the requirements gathering, development and operational stages of new projects
- Troubleshoot and debug related application defects with existing and new applications
- Work collaboratively with the team members and train them as and when required.
Senior PHP Laravel Developer
Position: Senior PHP Laravel Developer
Experience Required: up to 3 years
Saakh is building a social networking platform for businesses who sell on credit in order to solve for their payment collection challenges faced by every seller on a day to day basis. Our vision is to make payments collections timely and automatic for these businesses. Saakh is building a community of trustable businesses. We are building an eco-system where a business who has cheated once can never cheat again.
You will be responsible for handling entire back-end infrastructure of Saakh. You will work closely with founder and CTO to discuss the strategy and to implement the said aforesaid within the deadlines. Saakh is a fast-moving start-up who is at the early stages, timely execution is of paramount importance.
- Build innovative, state-of-the-art applications.
- Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools.
- Utilize backend data services and contribute to increasing existing data services API.
- Lead the entire web application development life cycle right from concept stage to delivery and
post launch support.
- Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with
technical and process issues.
- Document the development process, architecture, and standard components.
- Coordinates with co-developers and keeps project managers well informed of the status of
development effort and serves as liaison between development staff and project manager.
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development.
- Previous working experience as a Laravel developer for 4+ years.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, IT or similar relevant field.
- In depth knowledge of object-Oriented PHP and Laravel PHP Framework.
- MySQL profiling and query optimization.
- Creative and efficient problem solver.
- Excellent command on Core PHP and MySQL using MVC Architecture.
- Knowledge of At least one CMS (WordPress, Magento or Drupal)
- Excellent of Laravel framework.
- Strong object-oriented programming skills.
- General knowledge of both front-end and back-end web development from a consumer.
- Perspective Knowledge of eCommerce integration.
- Should know about child theme and its structure.
- Should know about creating plugins for theme customization
- It is must to have a high sense of integrity.
Are you one of us?
We welcome you to Saakh’s family.
We are looking for a highly capable Node.js developer to optimize our web-based application performance. You will be collaborating with our front-end application developers, designing APIs, and integrating data storage and protection solutions.
- Minimum of two years previous experience as a Node.js developer.
- Minimum of two years of experience developing applications using MongoDB.
- Minimum of one year of experience developing applications using ExpressJs.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving aptitude.
- Great organizational and time management skills.
- Availability to resolve urgent web application issues outside of business hours.
- Ensuring optimal performance of the central database and responsiveness to front-end requests.
- Collaborating with front-end developers on the integration of the APIs.
- Developing high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code.
- Implementing effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solutions.
- Running diagnostic tests and identifying bugs.
- Documenting Node.js processes, including database schemas.
- Recommending and implementing improvements to APIs.
You have 7 years or more of backend development experience with expertise in designing and
implementing high-performance applications.
Worked with and built high performance products using Node Js/GoLang/ Python and have seen
the product evolution cycle from PoC to Production
You have a deep understanding of design principles and can rightly judge/implement solutions to
You are capable of writing high-quality code that conforms to the standards and best practices in a
You have experience building a product using a mainstream library or framework.
You love to own end to end responsibility, starting from defining the problem statement (either
yourself or alongside your peers), development (PoC if needed), testing, releasing in staging & then
production environment, and finally monitoring.
As a senior software engineer, you will contribute to our end-to-end supply chain platform. You'll work with all key stakeholders to deliver scalable, maintainable backend code and work with frontend developers to deliver amazing user experiences. We are building a design and process-centric culture where you'll play a key role in the implementation of the foundation of all our systems. Up for a challenge?
- A self-starter with a sense of what it takes to be successful as a team
- An agile - welcome change, do as little as possible and embrace continuous delivery
- Conscious about how quality is carried through from the UI to all layers underneath
- Opinionated, but flexible to accommodate the big picture
- Analyze requirements, provide estimates and deliver code in an agile setup
- Stay on top of all owned work and raise red flags as early as possible
- Define the architecture, best practices, and coding standards
- Support continuous technical improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and present them for architectural review
- Motivate team members, coach junior members, and extend goodwill to other employees
- As a Senior Software Engineer you will work closely with the Tech Lead, and the rest of the engineering team to build and scale a data-driven platform. This role will act as a great springboard to accelerate career growth & transition into a Tech Lead level role.
- Your primary focus will be the development of server-side logic, building new services and APIs, developing UI components, supporting the maintenance of current APIs, reviewing work, and improving the performance and reliability of our systems as we rapidly scale our product and organization.
- An effective Senior Software Engineer will be a self-motivated learner; a highly creative engineer having obsessive attention towards detail and thoroughness.
- You’ve been building web applications professionally for 5+ years
- You’re proficient in NodeJS, TypeScript, PostgreSQL, and MongoDB
- You possess strong OOP and design pattern knowledge
- Familiar with modern engineering practices: Code Reviews, Continuous Deployment, Automated Testing, etc
- You write understandable, testable code with an eye towards maintainability and experienced with TDD (Test Driven Development)
- You’ve the ability to build RESTful APIs
- Explaining complex technical concepts to designers, support team, and fellow engineers is not a problem for you
- Well versed with the fundamentals of computer science and distributed systems
- FrontEnd experience; have built applications in either: React, Vue, Angular, or Svelte
- Startup experience, preferably a tech startup
- Open Source contributor
- You have experience with other programming languages -- e.g. Python, Ruby, PHP, Go, C, etc.
- Passionate about/experienced with open source and developer tools
- You have a bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field, or equivalent training, fellowship, or work experience
- Feel good factor / impact driven work- Be part of the journey that is creating an impact in people’s lives after retirement. The work we do has a direct impact on the size of someone’s retirement pot
- Ownership driven work- you own problems within the organisation and not an implementer of someone else’s idea. You have the ability to design solutions and work with multiple stakeholders to implement them
- Job stability- ClearGlass is very well funded by top tier VCs and can provide job stability in the COVID world
- Stock Options- we would love every employee of ClearGlass to have stock options
- Top-of-the-line gear- to help you be super-productive while working. No one likes a slow laptop
- Flexible work environment- we are working from home currently but will slowly move to a hybrid set-up; we offer support (incl. financial) to set-up your home office
Looking for a candidate who holds a rich experience in the following programming languages: If you are interested please forward me your updated resume.
- MY SQL
- Core PHP
Additional Skills (Anyone is required):
- Elastic search
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Experience in working with REST APIs, OAuth, etc.
- Well versed with cross-browser development fundamentals
- Experience in building dashboards is a plus
- Experience in working on scalable systems is a plus
- Experience in building dashboards is a plus (based on jQuery Datatables)
- Compile and analyse data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
- Developing ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
- Flexible working hours, a friendly work environment and lots more
Immediate Joiners Preferred