Android Developer Skills and Expertise
- Exposure to Kotlin
- Exposure to RxJava / LiveData / Coroutines
- Exposure to Caching & Database
Good to Have:
- Camera APIs
- Profiling & Performance Tuning
- Unit Testing
If you think you qualify,
Design and build applications for Android devices.
Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
Maintain code integrity and organization.
Be proficient with Java and Kotlin.
Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
Must be familiar with RESTful APIs to connect android applications to back-end services.
Experience with cloud message APIs and usage of push notifications.
Knowledge of Git.
About CoutLoot :
- CoutLoot is India's leading social commerce offline to an online platform that lets anyone sell online in 30 seconds! We're on a mission to empower offline sellers to sell online using the CoutLoot app and sell their products to buyers all over the country.
- CoutLoot is a Series A funded company backed by leading Chinese VCs, Artha India Ventures, Venture Catalysts & others.
Job Description : We are looking for dynamic, open-minded self-starters who enjoy Business Leadership roles and would like to build a Category in an extremely fast-growing e-commerce company impacting millions of Indians.
Job Requirements :
- At least 2 years of experience working with iOS and has published at least one app to the App Store.
- Excellent proficiency in Swift and has experience working with Objective-C.
- Should have good knowledge of object-oriented software engineering.
- Should be able to deal with Objective-C in legacy code.
- Decent knowledge of protocol-oriented programming in Swift.
- Experience working with constraint-based layouts using AutoLayout.
- Should have a good eye for detail and have good skills in implementing clean UI and UX.
- Experience with testing frameworks and writing clean, testable code.
- Experience with client/server architectures using HTTP, REST APIs, etc.
- Must have excellent knowledge of Foundation framework, Core Data, etc.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Experience working with various architecture patterns like VIPER, MVVM, etc as well with clean code principles.
- Must be a team player with good communication skills and experience mentoring junior engineers.