Ventura Securities is establishing its fintech team - a remote-first, work from anywhere team with highly talented individuals who come from diverse backgrounds
and looking to solve real client problems at scale. Ventura has been in the stockbroking business for 20+ years and it is a robust and profitable franchise with 1000+ employees currently. We are looking for passionate techies with skills primarily around React and/or Flutter who are aspiring for a fast-track career.
Your Key Responsibilities:
1. Build out of the Ventura cloud-based frontend platform from scratch
2. Ownership and monitoring of our D2C frontend
3. Robust documentation skills and desire to share information with others
4. Desire and ability to prototype ideas quickly, and be willing to experiment and learn
1. Total-8 - 12 years of experience.
2. Very strong Flutter skills- 2 yrs of relevant experience.
3. Be open to learning and developing applications in Flutter
5. Demonstratable experience around writing testable code, working with git, doing peer-level code review, daily standups, and generally championing software excellence
6. The need is to have a person who has had at least a few successful production app roll outs & has built apps in fintech or ecommerce space
7. Open to considering junior candidates with the same tech stack and a robust github/open-source presence
What you get:
1. Chance to build out a next-gen fintech product from ground 0
2. Opportunity to influence the design of the product
3. Flexible and work anywhere environment running out of Slack
4. Flat org structure
5. Reporting to CTO – Digital Dept
About ventura securities ltd
What is Tortoise?
Tortoise is a savings application that helps users plan and save up for a large purchase in the near future.
We believe that the affluent and loan-takers cover only a small percentage of Indian consumers, and most of them save up for large aspirational purchases. Tortoise wants to make this journey delightful and rewarding for the savers.
We are funded by some of the top investors by the likes of Kunal Shah (Cred), Vertex Ventures and Better Capital
About this Role
As a consumer application startup, you are crucial to our existence. Your skills will define how our users will perceive our capabilities. We are looking for creators with an obsessive need for visual and performance perfection, combined with high learning+implementation combo powers. The ones who iterate the script 100s of times, if required, to get that feature right.
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android and iOS platform on React Native
- Collaborate with engineering and cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Knowledge of developing trends and emerging standards in mobile apps and mobile payments
- Excellent technical knowledge of React Native
- Pro with Android and iOS UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Good understanding of RESTful APIs and how to connect Android applications to back-end services
- You care about quality and you know what it means to ship high-quality code
- Contribute to the design, architecture, and development of apps that are elegant, efficient, secure, highly available, and maintainable
- Highly motivated and maintain a positive, “can-do” attitude in an uncertain environment
- Follow and help cultivate consistent development best practices
Apply if you have
- 1-5 years of app development experience in React Native at a well-known consumer app
- Experience shipping one or more Android apps, ideally currently available on the Play Store
- Extra points if your app has 1M+ users.
- Open source experience is a huge plus!
Why should you join us?
Because, above all, we are building a place where ambitious performers feel at home.
We believe that a great product is built by a high-quality team that finds purpose and joy in their work. We put heavy emphasis on having fun at work.
- Competitive Salary
- Best ESOP policy
- Gadgets of your choice
- Books of your choice
- Awesome Team
Novelship is seeking a Mobile Engineer (React Native) to be based in New Delhi NCR, India or Remote in South East Asia to join our Tech Team.
Brief Description of the Role:
As a Mobile Engineer (React Native), you will be responsible for developing and managing our Marketplace Native Mobile Apps. You will be building Rich Frontend User Experiences with React Native for Android & iOS in collaboration with Product, Design & Growth Teams.
- Experience with building iOS and Android React Native Apps.
- Must have developed an End-User facing Mobile application, self or as part of a team and published to App or Play Store.
In this role you will:
- Collaborate with the Tech Team to build our new React Native Mobile Apps for our Novelship Marketplace.
- Be an end-to-end owner of user facing features and services.
- Follow our engineering best practices, and ensure alignment with our Leadership Principles.
- Be a technical project owner, driving projects from requirements to completion stage.
- Set and deliver architectural vision for high impact features and changes across the product stack.
- Participate in code and design reviews to maintain our high development standards.
- Enhance existing application by identifying opportunities for improvement
- Make recommendations for design and implementation improvements.
What we are looking for:
- Empathy, strong communication skills and deep respect for the power of collaboration.
- A learning mindset, regardless of level or experience.
- The ability to drive clear next steps when encountering ambiguous spaces without clear lines of ownership.
- High standards for code quality and a constructive attitude to help others raise the bar
- Experience working together with teams from several departments to facilitate the orderly execution of a proposed project plan.
Novelship is Asia Pacific's growing marketplace for authentic sneakers. We look to make available to this region the most exclusive kicks around the World. Buy and sell authentic sneakers through the platform and join us to change the landscape together.
We are looking for passionate engineers and developers who are excited to be part of this mission and wanting to prove themselves and ready to take up the challenge to enhance the social world experience.
⦁ Develop our mobile app using Google's Flutter development framework with modular approach and clean code.
⦁ Write efficient Dart code.
⦁ Integrate API.
⦁ Brainstorm the ideas about new features with the team.
⦁ Closely work with the team to bring out cutting edge mobile experience.
⦁ Maintain source code using Git.
⦁ Focus on understanding customers' requirements and translating those needs from product specifications into functional, production-ready code.
⦁ Deep knowledge and Experience in Flutter and Dart (At Least an year).
⦁ Experience building and deploying a moderately complex Flutter app.
⦁ Knowledge of State Management Patterns(Bloc or Provider).
⦁ Familiarity with Design systems.
⦁ Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
⦁ Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms.
⦁ Strong understanding of Dart, its quirks, and workarounds.
⦁ Good understanding of asynchronous request handling and partial page updates.
⦁ Knowledge of advanced Flutter Concepts like factory constructor, spread operators.
⦁ Proficient understanding of cross-platform compatibility.
⦁ Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git.
⦁ Good understanding of UI rendering behavior and performance.
⦁ Experience in creating animations in Flutter.
⦁ Knowledge of Location Services, Maps, and other common Android/IOS libraries.
Good to have:
⦁ Experience of programming in Android and iOS is a big plus.
⦁ Experience in publishing Flutter apps on the Play Store and Apple App Store is a plus.
⦁ Data Modelling and Knowledge of Domain Driven Design is good to have.
Are you ready for the challenge?
Let's grow together!
- As an individual contributor understand the requirements, perform detailed design and coding, debugging, testing and release of the given modules.
- Development of new user-facing features using Mobile technologies, re-usable components and front-end libraries.
- Rapid development ability to build and demonstrate quick Mobile driven solutions.
- Work closely within a small team of experienced engineers to produce high-quality software products on a daring schedule.
- Demonstrate professional engineering practices including alignment to coding standards, producing design documentation, and supporting integration.
- Translating design and wireframes into high quality code, with an eye for performance on specific target devices.
- Write unit test and perform functional verification for the responsible modules
- Perform code reviews and sanity checks for the code developed.
- Thorough understanding of any of React Native and its core principles for developing and maintaining Android or iOS applications.
- Good knowledge of HTML5 and CSS
- Experience with modern front-end build pipelines and tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Agile Scrum based Development
- Ability to communicate effectively and make effective Presentations
- Solid understanding of MVC and stateless APIs & building RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git, SVN.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or related field, and Minimum of 3 years of experience in commercial software development.
- Expertise in object-oriented design methodologies
- Experience working with medium to large scale code bases in small to large groups
- A passion for front end application development
- Timely and committed: Being able to work in a time constrained and demanding environment
- One who likes to push beyond own goals and makes way through challenges!
- Quality-driven, quick learner who is also a team player, can work independently without supervision
We are looking for an experienced Kotlin/Flutter Developer who will join our talented software team that works on mission-critical applications. Your duties will include managing Flutter (Android, iOS) application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
You should have good experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications and be able to write clean code and ensure your programs run properly. We also expect you to be passionate about building software and perform well working in a team, along with developers, engineers, and web designers.
Developer Responsibilities Are
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance
- Create well designed, testable, efficient code
- Participate in all phases of the development life-cycle
- Assist in the preparation and production of releases of software components
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Investigate alternatives and technologies and present them for architectural review, in order to support continuous improvement
Play or available on Github
3+ years in mobile software development
Proficiency in Java, Kotlin, or C++.
Ability to use the Android Studio, including the Android SDK, with ease.●
Collaborating with UI and UX Designers, as well as Software Testers, to ensure that
each app is presentable and in perfect working order.
Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
Experience with automated testing and building
Experience with Git, Jenkins, or other version control tools
Ability to write readable code, create extensive documentation for existing code,
and refactor the previously written code into a readable state
Intermediate English skills
BONUS, IF YOU ALREADY KNOW: Flutter or React Native
- Developing, Designing and building advanced applications for the Android/ IOS platform.
- Working with different teams to define, design, and develop new features.
- Ensuring to build an extensible app thats easy to maintain and scale.
- Working on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Continuously discovering, evaluating, and implementing new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
What you need to have:
- BE / BTech / BSc in Computers
- Excellent knowledge and background of Flutter development, IOS / Android
- Experience in extensive API integration.
Should have atlest 1 year of experience.
Knowledge of app development.
Ready to work from office.
Experience with React.js and Redux.
Hands on experience in Application Design and Development on React Native platform.
Experience in Mobile application development Android/iOS will be the bonus.
Understanding of React Native's best practices for application development. Strong understanding of the development of UI transitions, animations, image processing etc will be the bonus.
Experience in leading development projects.
Understanding of Unit Testing, Debugging Methodology used in React Native Apps.
Understanding of available framework(s) for application development on the ReactNative platform.
Understanding the integration of native modules with React Native code will be the bonus.
Basic knowledge of Nodejs, NPM and node modules.
Require knowledge of Version Control GIT.