2-5 years of experience in building API services using NodeJS Express and related frameworks
- Expert level understanding of NodeJS asynchronous runtime
- Understanding of patterns and techniques for building scalable back-end infrastructure including caching, rate limiting, authentication, and authorization schemes.
- Experience in building highly scalable and high throughput services with millisecond response times
- Experience working in a collaborative team environment
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills - Willingness to learn and pick up new technology along with patience to mentor Bonus skills -
- Experience with ElasticSearch, Puppeteer - Experience writing unit tests
QuickSell is a mobile commerce platform designed completely from the ground up to cater to emerging markets and SMBs. Thousands of businesses are choosing QuickSell over platforms built by billion $ companies, due to our simple and mobile-friendly user experience.We provide technological infrastructure on mobile for manufacturers, wholesalers, distributors, and retailers who can manage their products in the cloud, showcase them easily to customers over WhatsApp, and other digital channels and start booking orders without the headache of creating and maintaining their own e-commerce stores. Today over 5 lakhs businesses from 100+ countries all over the world use QuickSell to accelerate the process of sharing complete and accurate product information with various business stakeholders with objectives like dynamic product showcase and ordering booking. A testament to our product quality is a rating of 4.6 stars which can be verified on the Google Playstore.
With the Coronavirus pandemic taking its toll all over the world, and social distancing measures being adopted, more and more merchants are turning their attention to online means of conducting business and interacting with customers. With this new wave of rapid digitization, QuickSell has grown 4x in the last few months and we are seeing continuous growth on a daily basis. More and more merchants all over the world are realising that digital is the way of the future, and thus leveraging the QuickSell app to digitally showcase their product catalogs to customers and other stakeholders.
Founder profile and story:
After completing his MS in Human-Computer Interaction from Indiana University, Deepak Bhagchandani was working for companies like Pearson Education and Amazon Inc in the US when he realised that millions of small businesses all over the world are still transacting offline and inefficiently. With an insight to revolutionise these businesses and a keen insight on creating a simple product design to enable them to become digital - he left the USA and came back to India to start QuickSell with a seed investment from Silicon Valley, US. With growing market demand from 1000s of customers, the company continues to grow into different verticals today.
We would prefer candidates who can join immediately or are currently serving their notice period.
Key Skills Required :
Node.js Developer :
duties and responsibilities
- Work as part of a team developing applications and services using Agile development methods
- Contribute to team and organizational improvements in process and infrastructure
- Build customer-facing UI and back-end services for payment processing administration and management
- Code, teste and operate node.js based services
- Effectively use tools and ingenuity to identify and fix defects before they become a problem
requirements and qualifications
- Previous working experience as a Node.js Developer for 2 years
- BE /B.Tech in computer science or similar relevant field
- In depth knowledge of Node.js
- Hands on experience with HTML, CSS, and AJAX
- Applicable knowledge of web libraries and frameworks such as AngularJS, Polymer, and Closure
- Familiarity with the whole web stack, including protocols and web server optimization techniques
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving aptitude
- Attention to details
- Design and implement product features that are secure, scalable, robust, and easy to implement and maintain.
- Technically lead self-organizing Agile teams.
- Plan and identify solutions and risks within the assigned team.
- Be responsible for implementing features, provide bug fixes, reviewing code quality, reviewing the design to ensure they work well at cloud scale.
- Take pride in ownership in design and product features delivered.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Exp - 2 yrs to 10 yrs
- Strong experience in developing enterprise web applications.
- Expertise on the Microsoft technology stack (ASP.NET MVC 3.5 / 4.0 / 4.5, Web API, SQL Server).
- Knowledge of design patterns is required.
- Ability to deliver software and artefacts independently.
- Ability to mentor technical teams and evaluate software artefacts.
- Ability to communicate with technical experts as well as functional teams.
- Ability to propose solutions for design and architecture.
- Demonstrated experience in complex software troubleshooting techniques.
- Experience in Product Engineering is desirable.
- Exposure to Windows Azure is an added advantage.
Skills : Java, spring, multithreading, Data Structures
Roles & Responsibilities
We are seeking Software Engineers for developing Html5 based content for various target platforms like Android, IOS, and Windows. Primary responsibility will be to create new Html5 Games and modules with new features, translating new design idea, concepts, and requirements into a live interactive module.
· Transforming ideas into functional games.
· Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
· Create/update web modules (games/engines/templates)
· Responsible to handle game singlehandedly.
· Strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
· Strong knowledge of how the web works and different kind of optimization techniques. · Deep dive onto different HTML5 Game Frameworks used in the industry like CreateJS, Phaser.io, PixiJS, Cocos2d-X.
· Knowledge of how the game physics works.
· Good Problem solving and analytical skills.
· Strong Debugging skills.
· Proficient knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git and SVN.
· Knowledge of E-Learning Interactive Content Development Skill Requirements.
· Good Communication skills and ability to work with a team of peers.
· Prior experience with educational content development is a plus.
Qualifications and Experience:
Education – B. Tech, MCA
At least 1-4 years’ experience of developing HTML5 games.
Datazoic is a cutting edge, Capital Markets focused FinTech Company. Its core application is a predictive analytic platform designed for full service Investment Banks and Asset Management firms. Its user base extends to over 1500 users across four, large sell-side firms Now, if you are someone who can fit in, do read the roles listed below and apply!
Mandatory: 3+ years of solid hands-on experience in C#.NET, MSSSQL (or any other relational database)
Optional: Experience in Visual Studio Tools for Office (VSTO) or any Office based development will be useful.
Mandatory: Strong Logical Reasoning Skills
Basic Knowledge of web server (IIS)
- New features developed independently with the ability to document the design after understanding and evaluating the requirements with necessary groundwork on required application components
- Hands-on coding to implement the design for feature completion
- Able to write unit tests that ensures bug free code
- Able to handle the multi-tenant and performance requirements of the new features and applications.
- Integrate the new features with existing modules, deliver ready to use code meeting necessary build requirements and CI/CD requirements.
- Work with other functional groups for product, technology, QA, tech support and deployment team.
The ideal candidate must have the following qualifications.
- BE/B.Tech Degree from a reputed institution with at least 7 years of relevant experience
- Hands-on experience with Core Java, J2EE with a good knowledge of its ecosystem
- Experience with JUnit, JMH like performance tuning test tools preferred
- REST API design and development experience. Usage of Swagger or other API spec tools would be preferred. Working knowledge on Spring Boot is a plus
- Hands-on experience with some of the following application components is a plus: Solr, Kafka, OpenTSDB, Elasticsearch, Janus graph or any graph DB.
- Experience with databases such as MongoDB, MySQL or PostgreSQL required.
- Familiarity with continuous integration and build tools such as Jenkins or CircleCI, Maven, Ant required
- Experience building applications using microservices architecture is highly preferred. Knowledge of Kubernetes, Docker would be ideal
- Working knowledge on public clouds like AWS or Google cloud or Azure is a plus
- Experience building scalable systems
- Strong problem solving skills and ability and interest to solve complex problems
- Interest in machine learning (ML) data science is a plus
What will we be building together?
1K Kirana Bazaar (1K) is building Bharat's first hyperlocal offline-online distribution platform. Our aim is to provide the benefits of technology and scale to the underserved first time internet users of Bharat. We use the efficiencies of the existing kirana store network and empower them with a full technology stack to fulfill all needs of our consumers.
Over the next 2 years our goal is to transform the lives of millions of new age consumers of Bharat and at the same time make the lives of thousands of retailers more fulfilling! With our end to end integrated supply chain and technology stack, we are already disrupting the traditional supply chain and bringing in innovation and gamification to the traditional shopping and consumption process. The growth process will demand exploration of technologies like Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, IPFS, Distributed Computing, and IOT to name a few to fuel the idealistic model design for the making of an evolved #bharat. We visualise seamless access to every consumer or a mom & pop store in the deepest rooted corners of India.
What will you be driving with the team?
To build full-stack solutions for retail & supply chain from managing purchases to selling products to end consumers. You will work on solving some of the complex problems of the retail industry.
Your core responsibilities:
- Solve complex problems and follow good coding practices and complying with existing quality standards.
- Evaluate existing engineering processes and recommend improvements.
- Setup high-quality standards in production running code by performing diligent code reviews and rigorous unit test coverage.
- Brainstorm (sometimes, even prototype) features with the rest of the team based on your knowledge of the codebase.
- And of course, there's always bugs to fix, based on your personal experience or feedback from the team and the 1K community.
What will help you thrive in this role?
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field is preferred.
- 6 month+ experience in software development.
- Knowledge of programming languages.
- Should possess a solid grasp of object-oriented programming, data structures, and software design.
- Experience with AWS infrastructure and distributed systems is a plus.
- Highly developed attention to detail.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment.
Whom you will be sharing your workday with?
We are a language-agnostic engineering team of independent thinkers who understand the priorities of a rapidly growing startup and excel at choosing high impact projects. Our core beliefs are:
- We are at the forefront of disrupting the traditional retail & supply chain industry by building distributed systems
- We are hardcore open source lovers and believe in the strength of the open-source community.
- We believe technology can change the way information is consumed.
- We use a data-driven approach to build new products and features.
- Build new tech solutions to improve business processes and enable our various departments to help service our teams better.
- We embrace and enable DevOps culture within the organisation.
And yes! We do have new furry friends coming to our office every day.
- Hybrid work environment with flexibility to work from anywhere.
- A great salary, commensurate with experience.
- Unlimited vacation policy which means Paid Vacations.
- A relaxed & flexible working atmosphere.
- Weekly parties (Unofficial).
- Paid outings to remote work locations and industry events/conferences.
- Paid Health Insurance for you and your loved ones.
Are you a highly experienced, ambitious Fullstack developer looking for a challenging role where you can learn lots more?
We are looking for a motivated PHP / Laravel developer to come join our agile team of professionals.
If you are passionate about technology, constantly seeking to learn and improve skillset, then you are the type of person we are looking for!!!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develop, record and maintain cutting edge web-based PHP applications
- Build innovative, state-of-the-art applications and collaborate with the User Experience (UX) team
- Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools
- Utilize backend data services and contribute to increase existing data services API
- Lead the entire web application development life cycle right from concept stage to delivery and post launch support
- Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues
- Document the development process, architecture, and standard components
- Coordinate with co-developers and keeps project manager well informed of the status of development effort and serves as liaison between development staff and project manager
Required Experience and Qualifications
Experience: 0 to 1 year
Qualification: BCA/MCA, B.TEch (IT)/M.Tech (IT) , B.E.(IT) or any other computer science related degrees or courses related PHP
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹120,000.00 to ₹180,000.00 /year