- A degree in programming, computer science, or a related field.
- Experience working with PHP, performing unit testing, and managing APIs such as REST.
- A solid understanding of application design using Laravel.
- Knowledge of database design and querying using SQL.
- Practical experience using the MVC architecture.
- A portfolio of applications and programs to your name.
- Problem-solving skills and critical mindset.
- Great communication skills.
- The desire and ability to learn.
NB: Preference for the candidates from Karnataka
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About India's Largest Online Lighting & Home Decor Brand
Streamlyn is the regional ad tech leader in increasing engagement and monetization for Publishers through ad products. Our suite of ad tech engagement products empowers Publishers to grow their business and monetize their content sophisticatedly. Streamlyn reaches over 60 million consumers monthly across Asia's vast network of premium publishing partners.
Serving billions of impressions per month on various websites with different audiences, our products perform as better advertisements for our publishers. Our publishers expect stable, high-quality products that they can build their businesses around.
You will get the opportunity to work on a variety of our systems and have ownership of features from conception through delivery. Our tech stack includes Apache Kafka, Java/Go microservices, Cassandra, Couchbase, ElasticSearch, Analytics Data warehouses, Trino, S3 Data Lake.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Be involved and participate in the overall application lifecycle
- Primary focus on coding and debugging
- Develop functional and sustainable solutions with clean codes
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Keep solutions in check regularly so as to ensure the smooth functioning of code
- Keeping the solution updated as per the cross-web browser standards
- Conduct tests and optimize performance
- Define and communicate technical and design requirements
- Provide help and support to other team members
- Build high-quality reusable code that can be used in the future
- Knowledge of AWS, Ubuntu, Linux Shell Scripting, HTML, and CSS is a plus
- Knowledge of Data Structures and Algorithms is a plus
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Out of box thinking, willingness to learn from failures, and bringing innovation to the center stage.
- Creative confidence
- Collaborative mindset and excellent teamwork skills
- Skilled at receiving feedback, as well as providing it
- Entrepreneurial & adaptable; excellent learning skills
- Transparent & communicative, patient
- Curious, research-minded, data-informed
Nature of Work:
This being an advanced level position in the S/W development team the individual is expected to:
∙ Participate as a team member in all phases of the S/W lifecycle, including the analysis and design of S/W systems.
∙ Participate in a detailed level of coding, code walk – through and unit testing of S/W modules.
∙ Participate in integrated testing of product/ package.
∙ Participate in difficult and typical coding assignments with responsibility of a small module consisting of 3 – 5 members.
∙ Participate in exploration/ feasibility study of products.
∙ Have a thorough understanding of the assigned product/ project.
∙ Participate in generating technical documentation of products/ packages.
∙ Providing technical training to the juniors.
∙ Manage allocated resources, keep compliance with discipline and decorum of the organization.∙ Keep compliance with Systems and Procedures.
∙ Thorough knowledge of current technological trends in Web based Software
∙ Strong Working knowledge of JSF/JSP, Servlets, Spring, Web application development and Core Java
• Working knowledge of working with databases using EJB.
• Knowledge of Bug Tracking tool such as Jira, Bugzilla and source code version control systems (SVN, GIT)
• Knowledge of working in Scrum methodology.
• Good to have knowledge of SonarQube and Web Security Aspects.
• Should be able to write test cases for the feature.
∙ Ability to gather and analyze data & draw logical conclusions∙ Understanding of company’s vision & goals, business operations
∙ Clear and concise oral and written communication skills
∙ Ability to establish and maintain effective work relationships at
∙ Great passion for S/W development.∙ Ability to mentor and guide the juniors.
About the Job
Titaniam’s software engineers develop the next-generation technologies that protect big data. Our products need to handle information at a massive scale. We're looking for engineers who bring fresh ideas from all areas, including information retrieval, distributed computing as well as large-scale system design. As a software engineer, you will work on projects critical to the company needs with opportunities to switch projects as you and our fast-paced business grow and evolve. We need our engineers to be versatile, display leadership qualities and be enthusiastic to take on new problems across the full-stack as we continue to push technology forward.
- Work closely with software engineers, product managers, and sales teams to bring innovative solutions to market.
- Communicate and negotiate across teams to get buy-in and alignment towards a shared vision.
- Apply technical judgement and identify return-on-investment opportunities.
- Learn new technologies and apply them appropriately for bringing value to customers.
- Strong computer science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms, programming languages, distributed systems, and information retrieval.
- Experience in architecting and developing distributed systems design.
- Experience in technical leadership, leading project teams, and setting technical direction.
- Proven record of test driven development.
- Experience with Java, Spring Framework or similar technologies.
- Experience in driving technical projects and providing leadership in an innovative and fast-paced environment
- Experience in working with other engineering teams internally and externally, and across geographies.
- Experience building web applications for 5+ years.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- You’ll work as part of the software engineering team along with other front-end, back-end, mobile app, QA teams & you will also closely work with the founder.
- You should be able to take the ownership of a project end to end.
- Your primary focus will be to build, implement & maintain the complete back-end stack of the product.
- You will create production grade code and will implement the solutions which run bug free.
- Participate in product development discussions and product development road-maps.
- Collaborate with members across departments to identify and build on improvements to product, process and systems.
- Required Experience and Qualifications:
- 2 to 6 years of software development experience.
- Experience of working on application architecture design will be preferred.
- Experience of working in at least 1 or 2 projects, managing or leading the entire tasks.
- Experience in Docker/Kubernetes, Agile methodologies & CI/CD automation process.
- Knowledge of Queueing technologies like Kafka, RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ, Version control using Git.
- Experience in microservices architecture, in-memory systems like Redis and basic knowledge of Linux/Unix systems.
- Experience of building applications processing large volumes of streaming data will be preferred.
- Experience from a middle size company or from a startup will be preferred.
- BE/MCA/MSc in Computers/Information technology with a good academic record.
- Java, & Spring boot
- Spring Boot JPA
- Object Oriented Programming
- MySQL & MongoDB
Perks & Benefits:
- Great learning, innovative and development platform.
- Remote work and flexible timings.
- Reimbursement of the online learning courses on certification.
- Medical insurance coverage for you and the dependence.
- Five Working days per week.
Passionate about getting things done mindfully, rationally.
Good understanding of OOPS and Data structures
Proficiency in Python with at least 3-4 years of relevant experience
Solid understanding and deep knowledge of Flask, Docker, REST API's.
Knowledge of Databases - PostgreSQL
Working experience with Test Driven development
**Good to Have:**
Knowledge of Redis, Celery
Knowledge of Microsoft Azure.
End to End application Design, Development and Deployment
Interact and identify the gaps that exist between various products used in Airprobe and their needs.
Architect and build applications to address those gaps.
Create and improve the design, analytics, coding and testing for high-quality software and new products.
Write clean, maintainable code following best practices (unit testing, source control, continuous integration, automation, design patterns, etc.)
Debug code and troubleshoot problems
Build automation scripts/DevOps/CI-CD pipeline for the application over Azure.
Start up Culture, Push the Boundaries, Leadership Qualities, Problem Solving
Responsibility Driven: We’ll ask you to take end to end ownership of whatever you are doing. We believe that the best comes out of you when you ship something end to end.
You know how to maintain balance between perfectionism and pragmatism.
You are research oriented, and love to explore ways to find things that you don’t already know
INTECH Creative Services, a global solutions provider founded in 2003, offers superior services combining years of experience, solid partnerships, and adaptability. INTECH Creative Services a reputed software development company specializing in offshore software development and onsite Software development for Clients in India and Hong Kong. INTECH comes to the market with a composition of highly experienced and motivated professionals with strong Software Execution and Management expertise in varied business domains and technologies.”
Location – Pune, Gandhinagar (Currently Work from Home till 2022)
Educational Qualification - B.E / B.Tech, MCA, M.Tech, or any equivalent IT graduation or post-graduation
- J2EE - Sprint Boot Microservices.
- At least 8+ years of experience in Java development (J2EE, J2SE 8).
- Extensive experience with Spring, Spring Boot Micro Services, JPA, Hibernate.
- Extensive experience in REST and SOAP Webservices Services.
- Excellent knowledge of databases( PostgreSQL, MySQL).
- Experience in testing tools (JUnit, SOAP UI, Postman).
- Experience in build tools – Maven, Gradle. Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token.
- Experience in web application servers - Tomcat, etc.
- Understanding of Agile Development methodology – SCRUM.
- Understanding of continuous integration - Jenkins, and Code versioning tools- Git
Knowledge of REST API, XML and RESTFUL web services
Working knowledge on SQL, JQuery, web services, Eclipse IDE would be a plus