Gatsby, Next.js frameworks
JD - Working with backend team to implement the functionality & API integration,
Work closely with backend & frontend UI dev team on UI integrations.
We work in the fast phase environment with intensive sprints with lesser hand holding so would love to have free-thinking teammates to support the core mission
Experience / Education doesn’t matter. Need to have proven work.
* Don’t apply if you have don’t have a github profile with work to show :)
**OpenWiFi** is a cloud-based Networking (SDN) Solution Company, we specialize in user access control & networking infra management for a location like Hospitality, healthcare, Education institutes, & Multi-branch corporates etc…
We are building human-centric Business Networking solution !!
About OpenWifi Labs Pvt Ltd
Rebranding to Simply5 Labs, We are building a Cloud-based Network orchestration platform that offers advanced network solutions using cost-effective multi-brand hardware for SMB & SOHO's, which are simple to deploy & manageable without a dedicated IT team.
If you are interested in the world of computer networking & communication, we are a great place to build solutions which breaks free from the status quo of hardware-linked capabilities.
● Analyze and optimize UI and infrastructure application code for quality, efficiency, and performance
● Design & build the backend API servers that talk to the data infrastructure systems for fetching the data to be exposed via Arcana UI.
● Track data quality and latency, and set up monitors and alerts to ensure smooth operation
● Analyze and improve efficiency, scalability, and stability of various system resources
● Effectively communicate complex features and systems in detail.
● Establish self as an owner of a large scope component, feature or system with expert end-to-end understanding.
We are hiring passionate frontend product developers to build modern enterprise communication and collaboration applications that combine combining intranet, communication, collaboration, and training into one intuitive, mobile-accessible workspace. You will get to design and develop modular frontend architectures and features to support the rapid growth of complex enterprise software products.
Frontend Product Engineer Responsibilities:
- Design and build reusable front-end components to build pixel-perfect products across all the platforms.
- Help in building the core frontend infrastructure, design systems and libraries.
- Translation of designs and wireframes into high quality code.
- Collaborate closely with designers, engineers, and product managers.
- Developing features to enhance the user experience.
- Ensuring design is optimized across all platforms.
- Maintaining brand consistency throughout the design.
Frontend Product Engineer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering or computer science with 2+yrs of relevant experience as a Frontend Product Engineer.
- Experience including development and maintenance of large-scale enterprise products and/or SaaS platforms.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and/or other modern frontend frameworks like AngularJS, VueJS).
- Experience with front-end technologies such as HTML5, CSS3, LESS, Bootstrap, Material UI, etc.
- Experience consuming and transforming internal and 3rd party API's.
- Experience with code quality and reusability practices.
- Knowledge of cross-browser compatibilities, responsiveness, and web accessibility standards.
- Good verbal & written communication skill is required.
Why work with us
- We take delight in what we do, and it shows in the products we offer and ratings of our products by leading industry analysts like IDC, Forrester and Gartner OR independent sites like Capterra.
- Be part of the team that has a great product-market fit, solving some of the most relevant communication and collaboration challenges faced by big and small organizations across the globe.
- MangoApps is highly collaborative place and careers at MangoApps come with a lot of growth and learning opportunities. If you’re looking to make an impact, MangoApps is the place for you.
- We focus on getting things done and know how to have fun while we do them. We have a team that brings creativity, energy, and excellence to every engagement.
- A workplace that was listed as one of the top 51 Dream Companies to work for by World HRD Congress in 2019.
- As a group, we are flat and treat everyone the same.
We are a young organization and growing fast. Along with the fantastic workplace culture that helps you meet your career aspirations; we provide some comprehensive benefits.
- Comprehensive Health Insurance for Family (Including Parents) with no riders attached.
- Accident Insurance for each employee.
- Sponsored Trainings, Courses and Nano Degrees.
- Self-motivated: You can work with a minimum of supervision and be capable of strategically prioritizing multiple tasks in a proactive manner.
- Driven: You are a driven team player, collaborator, and relationship builder whose infectious can-do attitude inspires others and encourages great performance in a fast-moving environment.
- Entrepreneurial: You thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment and you’re excited by the chance to play a large role.
- Passionate: You must be passionate about online collaboration and ensuring our clients are successful; we love seeing hunger and ambition.
- Thrive in a start-up mentality with a “whatever it takes” attitude.
Frontend Developer (ReactJS)
Egregore Labs (www.egregorelabs.com) is a financial software company founded in 2017 by Prashant Vijay (ISB, Tulane) & Hari Balaji (IIM Ahmedabad, IIT Madras) both of whom have spent over a decade each in Financial Services, with a majority of their experience at Goldman Sachs across New York, Hong Kong & Singapore in roles across Trading, Quant & Technology.
We are looking for an experienced Frontend engineer with ReactJS development experience to join our team.
We will share our workload as a team and we expect you to work on a broad range of tasks.
Here’s are some of the things you might have to do on any given day:
Write meaningful test cases for frontend &
Integrate our products with 3rd party products/tools/services
Develop Infrastructure for delivering services using a performance driven approach, build databases, schedule automated jobs, etc
Ideal Background / Experience
At least 3 yrs of diverse experience in web development for product or services oriented environment with exposure to working production deployments
Expertise in programming using Python/ReactJS or similar scripting languages
In-depth exposure to technologies used in web-based SaaS products, including REST APIs
Sound understanding of Postgres and NoSQL databases such as MongoDB
Nice to have exposure to any of
Object Relational Models (SQLAlchemy, etc)
Microservices Architecture Pattern
NodeJS / ExpressJS
Work From Home
Package: upto 10L
We are looking for an AngularJS engineer to build world-class user
experience while innovating with and implementing full front-end stack. We
need someone who thinks outside the box, someone who doesn't settle on one solution, and someone who loves challenging projects and complex user flow and advance technologies.
o Delivering a complete front end application in AgularJS
o Ensuring high performance on mobile and browser with reusable and modular components spanning cross multiple projects
o Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer, the HTML coder, and yourself
o Integrate with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API o Communicating with external web services for 3rd Party tools and services integration
o Deep knowledge of AngularJS practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
o Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
o Ability to provide SEO solutions and optimization
o Writing non-blocking code, and resorting to advanced techniques such as multi-threading, when needed
o Creating custom, general use modules, and components which extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS
Work Location: Bangalore
Work Days: Sunday to Thursday
Shift: Day Time
Week Off: Friday & Saturday
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Proficient in web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Good understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS and experience in building/using REST APIs
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling and partial page updates.
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that the application will adhere to them.
We are a London, UK based FinTech startup with a subsidiary in India. Hop is working towards building the next generation digital banking platform for seamless and economical currency exchange, with technology at the crux of it. In a technology driven era, many financial services platforms still lack the customer experience and are cumbersome to use. Hop aims at building a ‘state of the art’ tech-centric, customer focused solution.
moneyHOP is India’s first cross-border neo-bank providing millennials the ability to ‘Send’ & ‘Spend’ conveniently and economically across the globe using HOPRemit (An online remittance portal) and HOP app + Card (A multi-currency bank account).
This position is a crucially important position in the firm and the person hired will have the liberty to drive the product and provide direction in line with business needs.
Looking for an enthusiastic individual who is passionate about technology and has worked with either a start-up or a blue-chip firm in the past.
The candidate needs to be a multi-tasker, highly self-motivated, self-starter and have the ability to work in a high stress environment. He/she should be tech savvy and willing to embrace new technology comfortably.
Ideally, the candidate should have experience working with the technology stack in the scalable and high growth mobile application software.
- 3-4 years of experience in Frontend development.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Science, or equivalent practical experience.
- Exposure to Behaviour Driven Development and experience in programming and testing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good time management and organizational skills.
- Accountability and Ownership
- Right attitude and growth mindset
- Ability to embrace new technologies
- Ability to get work done
- Has good code reviewing skills for conformance.
- Has good software testing skills and good code writing skills.
- Candidate should have a stronghold on HTML & CSS
- Can understand and troubleshoot REST APIs calls
- Database administration and management of a hosting environment such as AWS.
- Knowledge of SASS & LESS will be a plus as well
- Sound understanding of relational and non-relational DB systems such as MySQL, Postgres, MongoDB etc.
- Has experience dealing with JIRA (issue tracking tools), Confluence (knowledge management) tools.
- Experience with building and maintaining microservices.
- Experience with building and integrating the core system with external APIS.
- Good to have: Domain knowledge in the BFSI tech stack.
- Solve and articulate complex problems through application design, product development, and user experiences.
- Develop software used by people who are not software developers--ensure the exceptional software you create influences them to be exceptional professionals in their respective fields
- Collaborate with other programmers and mentor junior engineers through the development process
- Leverage the knowledge of your peers to better understand business trends, customer communities, and technology adoption patterns
We are looking for a skilled React.js Developer to join our front-end development team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing user interface components using React.js concepts and workflows such as Redux, Flux, and Webpack. You will also be responsible for profiling and improving front-end performance and documenting our front-end codebase.
- Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Identifying web-based user interactions.
- Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using React concepts.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
- Previous experience working as a React.js Developer.
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Redux, Saga
- Experience with user interface design.
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Good project management skills.
"Are you looking to build products that can change the world and help us reach our target of improving 1 billion lives?"
To ensure that projects are delivered efficiently using the best fit-for-purpose technology with sufficient quality standards. To inform technical decision making at Curve.
* 3+ years experience with either React JS, React Native or Angular4+
* Good working understanding and experience with mobile app development best practices
* Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using the best software development practices
* Knowledge of Test Driven Development (Unit Testing)
* Knowledge of Behaviour Driven Development (UI Testing)
* Experience using unit testing frameworks
* Experience using E2E test frameworks and runners
* Continuous Integration (e.g. CircleCI, Travis)
Strongly aligned values with Curve values (below)
* Good Communicator
* Not afraid of solving problems using multiple development stacks
* Proactive thinking with a ‘can do’ attitude
* Strong problem solving skills, using root cause analysis to find issues and identifying potential solutions
* Should be able to research and understand undocumented application codebases
* A love of learning
* Team player
* High level of Emotional Intelligence
* Ionic experience
* Mobile development (iOS or Android) experience or exposure
* Good working understanding and experience with CSS and popular CSS preprocessors (SASS / LESS)
* Heroku / AWS or similar infrastructure exposure or experience
* iOS Appstore / Android Play store experience
* Working with remote teams
* Token based authentication (e.g. JWT)
Curve is an award winning global digital health company that creates products that directly improve lives.
**Company Purpose**: To positively impact 1 billion lives by solving challenging health problems.
* Improve myself, each other & our partners
* Solve problems that improve people’s lives
* Everyone leads
* Become comfortable with being uncomfortable
* Only create products that people love
* An amazingly genuine, engaging and friendly culture.
* Flexible working hours.
* Glass Door Rating of 5
Good knowdlege of SDLC
BE in CSE is preferred
Angular JS & Programming expert
Good knowdlege of SDLC
BE in CSE is preferred