Title: Software|Sr. Software Engineer
Experience: 4 - 8 years
Key Skills: Spring Framework (Boot/Security/Cloud), Microservices, Java 8, Restful API, OAuth2
If you are interested and looking for a career change, kindly apply with an updated resume and your contact details at the earliest. Thank you!
Recro is a developer-focused platform that was founded with the aim of seamlessly matching individual expertise with the right opportunities.
We empower talented developers by providing them with relevant experience at fast-growing startups based on technical competencies and aspirations. These opportunities have a significant impact on their career success and help them become their best self.
On the other hand, startups get instant access to top-quality developers with guaranteed productivity from the very beginning. We help them to scale up/down based on their needs, thus ensuring an efficient and high-yielding workforce.
Developers solve real-time complex problems and get exposure to the uplifting and challenging work culture at start-ups like Flipkart, Dunzo, Swiggy, and Zivame among many others. At Recro, we ensure continuous support from our strong community to accelerate careers for developers and strive to create optimal business outcomes for high-growth startups.
- Develop, test, implement and maintain application software
- Take part in software and architectural development activities
- Debug application issues and helping support respond to client queries
- Participate in application development meetings
- Provide accurate estimates, clearly communicate status of tasks and identification of risks
- Commitment to accomplishing the task at hand and identify the fastest and most reliable way to solve a problem
- Performance tuning of application code at different service levels
- Interact with customers of the application and help address issues reported
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 1-3 years of experience with Java and Spring frameworks.
- Having good knowledge in a scripting language like python is a plus
- Experience with Spring and Hibernate/ ORM
- Understanding of relational database and normal forms
- Understanding of NoSQL / RDBMS (Mongo or Postgres) and ability to write optimized and high performing queries
- Strong understanding of Java concurrency, concurrency patterns, experience building thread safe code
- Experience building RESTful web services
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and time management skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Experience with GIT as a VCS, Unix based systems
- Experience with NoSQL Database is a plus
- Following are a set of 'good to have' skills React AWS Bitbucket, JIRA
Our vision is to make healthcare affordable and accessible to all. We are a technology-driven, telehealth platform that aims to reduce healthcare expenses and improve healthcare outcomes by democratising medicine purchases in India.
The burden of medicine bills is a leading cause of financial worry among Indian consumers,
- 70% of healthcare spending in India is on Medicines
- 15-20% of the family income of chronic patients is spent on medicines
- 63 million people in India plunge into poverty annually due to healthcare costs
TrueMeds, through its proprietary algorithm and teleconsultation, is able to recommend best value medicines to customers with precise scientific matching and outcomes history leading to 50%+ savings for customers!
Headquartered in Mumbai, we are excited to build a strong product and operations team, which is passionate to build innovative solutions and willing to go the extra mile to ensure the customer has the best experience. We have grown at a phenomenal pace with customer love – 60X growth delivered in the last 20 months.
We are looking for a Java developer who possesses a passion for pushing technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our software applications.
- As a Java Developer, you will be responsible for designing and developing Spring Boot Based applications & Web services
- Experienced working in Agile Development Environment and coping with the speed of the scrum process.
- Follow coding standards, unit-testing, code reviews etc
- Follow release cycles and commitment to deadlines.
- You should have at least 3 years of hands-on knowledge of Springboot, Java Collections & Microservices.
- Knowledge and experience in SQL, including SELECT / UPDATE statements, aggregate functions, table joins, indexes etc.
- Working knowledge of Unix including the usage of common Unix Commands -find/cp/mv/ssh commands/executables etc.
- Strong knowledge of REST principals
- Should have strong analytical thinking, be a self-driven individual to face challenges and work with unknowns in fixing elusive bugs in Microservices, SOA architecture.
- Traits to take ownership of the components and deliver work end to end, including designing, development, release and bug-fixing.
- Must have good interpersonal skills to interact with various teams.
We are looking for a Django Developer who is extremely knowledgeable and a driven individual to assist the organisation in designing and programming web applications. You will look after developing server side code which efficiently and effectively interfaces with the front-end. You will need to liaise with front-end developers extremely regularly, so being a good communicator and collaborator is extremely important.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient server-side code that solve key problems
- Building RESTful APIs using DRF.
- Design and implementation of scalable, low-latency, highly-available, and performant application/architecture.
- Implementation of security and data protection measures.
- Integration of data storage solutions (may include databases, key-value stores, object store)
- Deploying and managing applications on the cloud (AWS)
- Good knowledge of Python and Django
- Extensive knowledge on building Rest API's using Django Rest Framework
- Basic understanding of Linux Systems and Containerisation
- Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Understanding of database systems like PostgreSQL and MongoDB
- Able to design database schema that represents and supports business processes
- Strong unit testing, debugging and documenting skills
- Experience with version control systems
- Familiarity with AWS services such as RDS, EC2, ECS and S3.
Bonus points for having
- Experience working with Elasticsearch, GraphQL, CI/CD tools
- Knowledge of other back-end frameworks such as FastAPI or Node.js
- Building server-less applications
• Have strong experience in Go
• Have expertise in implementing microservices (using tools and technologies for messaging, GraphQL, GRPC, REST API, etc)
• Have implementation experience in data visualization (knowledge graph, for example), workflow or business process management
• Have expertise in design and development using PostresSQL
• Have experience with Containerization (Docker, Kubernetes, AWS)
• Experience of Cloud AWS based instances and services (e.g. EC2, S3, ELB, RDS, IAM, Route53, CloudFront, ElastiCache)
• Strong experience in enterprise application development, data structures, modern design patterns and microservices architecture
Our client is the Health-tech initiative of India's largest business house. Started in 2015, it empowers healthcare providers and consumers in India. All healthcare monitoring services are made available through an app that will help connect doctors, hospitals, pharmacies, laboratories, and consumers, enabling preventive and predictive healthcare. It helps the care-givers to track the entire patient journey from the initial appointment and maintaining their records, generating lab test reports to providing virtual consultation and home-care solutions. It is expected that this futuristic guide will strengthen the doctor-patient relationship and enhance the in-clinic experience.
As the Sr. Java Developer, you will be responsible for developing cutting edge health-tech applications that include high scale transaction processing, intelligent bot-based programs, and data analytics
What you will do:
- Building components for the companys advanced health-tech platform using Java, Solr, SpringBoot, DialogFlow
- Communicating effectively in a cross-functional product development team and presenting ideas and solutions effectively
What you need to have:
- Education: B.Tech with Min. 65% marks
- Expert at hands-on programming in JAVA and J2EE
- Proven expertise in Java interfaces with MongoDB (or similar NoSQL databases) as well as relational databases (MySQL, Postgres, etc)
- Key contributor in atleast one 6+ months development project involving SpringBoot and Hibernate
- Strong understanding of application server infrastructure
- Good working knowledge of Maven-based build systems
- Good understanding of build and deployment pipelines that involve ANT and Jenkins
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git or SVN
- Good knowledge of working on Rest APIs, Webservices
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Hands-on experience with Lucene/Solr
- Familiarity with DiagFlow based chatbot building
- Knowledge of NLP
- Learned AI/ML systems
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build good working relationships.
- Must be self-motivated to prioritize and manage workload and meet critical project milestones and deadlines.
- Able to effectively collaborate with a team as well as take initiative and work independently to solve problems
Neptune Ubicom Pvt. Ltd. is looking for passionate and talented Java Developers to be a part of our engineering team. We are hiring for Java Developer inspiring to develop into Full-Stack Developer. If you love building high quality, user-friendly web-applications, then you have our attention!
Your day with us!
As a Java Developer, you will design, create and analyse solutions to various project tasks daily. Your day involves brainstorming and knowledge sharing amongst your teammates. You learn and develop your skills by creating unique solutions daily.
Here are a few of your responsibilities?
End to End Software Design which will involve work on Database, working on Back-end and Front-end, documentation, and testing.
- You will be a part of a functional Java developing team
- You will be assigned a project based on your choice and skill set
- You will get the opportunity to work on a complete product development cycle
- You will be involved in the daily scrum and functional discussion meetings with your German counterparts
- You will be thoroughly guided and supported to develop your technical skillset.
Technologies you get to use:
- Java+Spring (Back-end)
- TypeScript+Angular (Front-end)
- Git, Jira, Confluence, Maven, etc.
- And many more tools that you'll learn on the job!
What makes you a good fit?
- You have a minimum of 2 years of hands-on experience as a Java Developer.
- You are someone who wants to explore new horizons for their career and develop into a Full Stack role.
- You possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering with specialisation in CS/IT or equivalent
- You have excellent knowledge of Java
- You have great programming skills
- You have demonstrated a passion for coding through various projects, challenges or extra-curricular activities. Having a programmer portfolio is a major plus
- You have the potential to develop a keen understanding of our culture. And to imbibe it, and be the ambassador of our culture.
Why should you join us?
- Embark on an exciting journey with us!
- Enjoy being part of a great team of engineers, creating innovative new products
- Learn and acquire knowledge of different technologies
- Participate or/and take a lead on various stages of the on-going projects
- Develop your interpersonal skills every day with new challenges
- We do not believe in the crisp cotton shirt is the only productive work attire. Here at NUPL, you dress smart and decent and we will be good to go
- We follow a strict '5 Day' work week policy. Those weekends are for family, friends, and relaxation
- We offer a competitive leave package, a work from home facility, and a flexible work hour policy to help you attain a great work-life balance
- We offer an environment where you can make suggestions and develop your ideas with the team. In a flat hierarchy, you will have your ideas and opinions heard
- We all know how hard it is to focus on work when craving for food, we have an in house open pantry just for this!
- We offer various opportunities to widen your horizon of knowledge and skills. We also offer support for various courses and certifications
- We provide a competitive benefits package.
Interested to know more about us?
We are a multinational IT Company with our offices based in Germany and India. To know more about us and our work culture check out the link below:
Joining: ASAP! ; )
Compensation: We offer a competitive package as per the industry standards. The final package is dependent on one’s performance during the recruitment process. We wish all the best for all the aspiring Full Stack Developers applying for this position!
Wise is digital infrastructure for online education. Oversimplified as ‘Shopify for Tutors’ i.e., an easy to use tool for tutors to start teaching online. We have grown to 2mn users in 12 months and have much to do. We are backed by an incredible set of investors and individuals who have built product you already use. We have a small but rockstar team, cheap equity, smart money, opportunity to capture a huge market ($60bn) and a chance to make an impact while doing so.
What we need
We need you, if you are a senior software engineer with 4+ years of experience in building robust scalable systems. Work would involve building things quickly and adapting based on market feedback while ensuring the security and quality of the codebase. If you love coding and building things excites you, we would like to talk to you.
What you will need (Skills)
- Experience building microservices and distributed systems, RESTful APIs, user interfaces
- Knowledge and will of writing unit, integration tests is a must. TDD is a plus
- Preferably a polyglot: Strong command Ruby/Golang/Java/Python
- Some exposure to infra: Deployments, CI/CD setup, security. AWS exposure is good to have
- Strong database concepts. Experience with MongoDB is a plus
What you will do
- Feature analysis, hands on development, code reviews, deployment & rollouts
- Passionately maintain coding practices, quality & good design standards
- Design and develop highly scalable, available, secure and fault tolerant systems
- Actively contribute in assessing & improving/optimizing security & infrastructure
Great to have
- Sense of ownership
- Developers who can talk product and strategy
- Experience in building scalable consumer products
- Strong opinions, loosely held
Good to have
- Interest in mentorship
- Good written communication skills
- Bangalore love
Probably not ideal if
- If you have always been right about stuff in life
- No flexibility around working hours (this doesn’t mean we work long hours but if our systems get attacked in the middle of the night, we would need you to HODORR!)
Definitely get in touch if you
- Would have started the exact same company but willing to build it together with a great team
- Find our current product unbearably slow or inadequate
- Think this company isn’t going to work as it is right now
- A minimum of 3 years experience as a Technical Lead in Java., Strong experience in design and implementation of high performing and highly scalable websites/applications
- Strong experience in Spring MVC framework and experience in design patterns, unit testing etc..
- Strong experience in AWS services such as EC2, Lambda, S3, ECS, API Gateway and using tools such as Terraform, Ansible
- Strong experience in Endeca, ATG and BCC, Solr, any Headless CMS
- Considerable experience in databases such as SQL Server/Mongo DB is an added advantage
- Experience in Adobe AEM is an added advantage
- Creative problem-solving skills and ability to effectively communicate and translate feedback, needs and solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Provide strategic thinking and leadership pertaining in cloud technologies and building scalable websites
- Provide technical leadership and guidance internally to the team and externally to management
- Communicate effectively across all levels of the organization
- Collaborate within and across teams with strong teamwork orientation
- Help maintain a culture of high quality
- Showcasing excellent work ethic and strong sense of ownership of end result
- Understand the structured software development methodologies including design, development and testing in an Agile environment
- Follow all security practices and identify areas and processes where performance and scalability can be improved
- Make and justify recommendations for improvement., Participate in development of solutions in cases of new technology direction and/or proof of concepts
- Should translate business needs into technical solutions with Strong analytical, conceptual and technical skills
- Support the evaluation, selection, design, development and maintenance of the platforms.
- 3 years experience working on Python, Django and DRF (must have projects)
- Back-end Development, Third Party SDK Implementation, CI/CD
- Pipeline with AWS, Containerization of Server, Caching, Micro-service Implementation
- Architecture design of the web applications.
- Implementation of a robust set of services and APIs to power the web application.
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic.
- Implementation of security and data protection.
- Translation of UI/UX wireframes to visual elements
Company Introduction (apna)
We are building a novel platform to create better economic opportunities for the blue/grey
workforce around the world. We are a very product focused and customer obsessed company. Delivering high quality products at lightning speed is our USP. If you are looking for challenging work and rapid merit based growth in your career, look no further and welcome aboard.
Checkout our product on Google Play store apna - Job Search App | Job Groups
We are looking for a Senior Back-End Engineer responsible looking for engineering ownership of one/many products at apna. Your primary focus will be development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end (Android + WebApp). A basic understanding of front-end technologies is therefore necessary as well.
● Take ownership of end-to-end product development
● Be champion of Test Driven Development methodology
● Building reusable code and libraries for future use
● Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
● Implementation of security and data protection
● Technical Documentation around the owned product
Skills And Qualifications
● Expert level in OOPS concepts and REST API development
● Proficiency in one or more of the following languages: Python, Java, Ruby, Go
● Knowledge around ElasticSearch, Celery, Redis is must
● Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
● Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
● Knowledge of GCP would be a plus
● Have autonomy to work from home. Only one rule: Get things Done!
● We promote and celebrate team members contributing at a variety of professional
conferences and events. Be a speaker, contribute to open sourcepublish academic
work, publish an online blog showing your expertise. we are here to encourage you!
● You join us in your current area of expertise and let us know about your personal
professional goals. Looking to start your company? Further studies at the best institutes?
Want to change career track? We make sure you reach there!
● Generous pool of ESOPs