Project Engineer (Software Application Developer)
- Responsible for development of web applications
- Proficient in Java 1.7 and above, J2EE
- implementing MVC Architecture using spring (3.1 & above) /Struts (2.0) and Hibernate (4.2 & above) frameworks.
- Good Knowledge about Oracle/Postgres database - SQL queries
Essential Qualification (Full Time Courses only)
- 1st Class B.E/B.Tech. in Computer Science/IT/Computer Applications/Electronics /MCA OR
- Post Graduation Degree in Computer Science/IT/Computer Applications/Electronics
About Vegam Solutions Pte Ltd
Have you ever dreamt of being part of new product initiatives? Feel the energy and excitement to work on version 1 of a product, and bring the idea on paper to life. Do you crave to work on SAAS products that can become the next Uber, Airbnb, or Flipkart? We allow you to be part of a team that will be leading the development of a SAAS product.
We are looking for a Software Engineering Lead to join one of our engineering teams at our office in Hyderabad or Work Remotely.
What would you be doing?
- Building products is all about solving hard problems. It requires creativity and out of box thinking.
- Expect a large product to be under your responsibility. You will be driving its technical roadmap, will be the custodian of the architecture, and drive its delivery.
- Create project plans, track its progress, and communicate with stakeholders to share status
- Work closely with product and business stakeholders to gather requirements and spec them out for your team
- Hire and mentor your team.
- Drive a culture of peer code reviews, automation, SOLID principles, and collaboration.
4-10 years of hands-on development experience in Java Spring Boot. Experience building a Product preferably SAAS.
- In-depth knowledge of Java.
- Hands-on experience in Spring Boot Framework and programming and some in ReactJS framework in a development-intensive individual contributor role
- Experience working in Cloud, Agile, CI/CD, and DevOps environments. We live in the Cloud
- Good Knowledge of SOLID Principles and OOPS Concepts
- Strong knowledge of SQL DBs like PostgreSQL or MySQL and NoSQL DBs like MongoDB or similar
- Experience with MicroServices on Netflix OSS architecture is preferred but not mandatory
- Proficiency in Test Automation and TDD is desired but not mandatory
- Comfortable “working virtually” with teammates and customers around the world - we do a lot of Slack, Zoom, and Google Meet.
- Good proficiency in the English language
- Demonstrated success as a problem solver, result-oriented, self-starter
- Good attention to detail
- An inclination to get things done based on clear/aggressive goal setting and improving on productivity metrics
About CAW Studios
CAW Studios is a Product Engineering Company of 100+ geeks.
We are obsessed with automation, DevOps, OOPS, and SOLID. We are not into one tech stack - we are into solving problems.
Find us: https://goo.gl/maps/dvR6L26JUa42
Know More: https://www.cawstudios.com/handbook
· Core Java, J2EE,
· Spring Core and Spring MVC, Sprint Boot, Spring Security,
· JDBC, Hibernate, RESTful APIs, SOAP WebServices
· Junit or Mockito frameworks
· Maven, Git
· Knowledge Data Structures,
· SQL, MySQL
· Designing relational database schemas
· Basics of AWS, Cloud, Microservices
· BFSI, FinTech
- Contribute to architectural and design discussions.
- Design, Develop & Unit test features in the product.
- Ensure smooth and timely communication with both the internal and external stakeholders.
- Participate in estimations and ensure timely delivery of the features.
- Conduct peer reviews and ensure the quality of committed code.
Essential Experience And Skill-Set You Should Have
- Should have at least 2-4 years of experience in software development.
- Should have at least 2 years of hands-on experience in Java as a programming language.
- Should be well versed with Java 8 or above.
- Strong foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in Data Structures, algorithms, and their space-time complexities.
- Expertise in developing and consuming RESTful, micro-services using Spring Framework.
- Expertise with Spring data persistence frameworks such as JPA, -Repositories, Entities, Entity Manager etc.
- Exposure to Spring Cloud Frameworks such as Discovery, Config, Spring Cloud Gateway, Ribbon.
- Good to have knowledge on other Spring Frameworks such as Spring Security, Spring AOP.
- Must be proficient with the Linux commands.
- Strong debugging and troubleshooting expertise
- Good working knowledge of Relational and Non-Relational Databases.
- Sound understanding of Agile Software Development Processes like Scrum & Kanban.
- Deep practical knowledge of Domain Driven Design approach to software design.
- Experience writing and maintaining Unit and Integration tests.
Additional Desirable Qualifications
- Good to have knowledge on Java reactive framework.
- Understanding of CI/CD (Jenkins, Maven, Docker, Kubernetes).
- Knowledge on message queueing frameworks like RabbitMQ / ActiveMQ/ Kafka will be add-on.
- Identity & Security Domain Knowledge covering OAuth2, OpenId - Connect, Digital Signatures & Certificates.
- Domain knowledge of Ed-tech industry will be a plus
Required Soft Skills
- A self-starter attitude, the ability to work independently and in a group, demonstrated initiative, and good writing/briefing skills are great to have.
- Should be good at analytical thinking and breaking down large problems into solvable chunks.
- Demonstrated the ability to think creatively and come up with ideas/thoughts with significant business/ organizational impact.
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing technological trends.
InFoCusp is a company working in the broad field of Computer Science, Software Engineering, and Artificial Intelligence (AI). It is headquartered in Ahmedabad, India, having a branch office in Pune.
We have worked on / are working on Software Engineering projects that touch upon making full-fledged products. Starting from UI/UX aspects, responsive and blazing fast front-ends, platform specific applications (Android, iOS, web-applications, desktop applications), very large scale infrastructure, cutting edge machine learning, deep learning (AI in general). The projects / products have wide ranging applications in finance, healthcare, e-commerce, legal, HR/recruiting, pharmaceutical, leisure sports and computer gaming domains. All of this is using core concepts of computer science such as distributed systems, operating systems, computer networks, process parallelism, cloud computing, embedded systems and Internet of Things.
● Own the design, development, evaluation and deployment of highly-scalable software products involving front-end and back-end development.
● Maintain quality, responsiveness and stability of the system.
● Design and develop memory-efficient, compute-optimized solutions for the software.
● Design and administer automated testing tools and continuous integration tools.
● Produce comprehensive and usable software documentation.
● Evaluate and make decisions on the use of new tools and technologies.
● Mentor other development engineers.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
● Mastery of one or more back-end programming languages (Python, Java, C++ etc.)
● Knowledge of automated and continuous integration testing tools (Jenkins, Team City, Circle CI etc.)
● Proven experience of platform-level development for large-scale systems.
● Deep understanding of various database systems (MySQL, Mongo, Cassandra).
● Ability to plan and design software system architecture.
● Development experience for mobile, browsers and desktop systems is desired.
● Knowledge and experience of using distributed systems (Hadoop, Spark) and cloud environments (Amazon EC2, Google Compute Engine, Microsoft Azure).
● Experience working in agile development. Knowledge and prior experience of tools like Jira is desired.
● Experience with version control systems (Git, Subversion or Mercurial).
- B.E.\B. Tech\B.S. M.E.\M.S.\M. Tech\PhD candidates' entries with significant prior experience in the aforementioned fields will be considered.
4 to 8 Yrs Experince
- Strong development experience in Core Java, J2EE, Spring Boot, Oracle SQL/PLSQL and App servers like WebLogic, JBOSS, Unix
- Good Knowledge of SOAP and REST API
- Should have knowledge in SOLID Principles & Design Patterns
- Experience with full-lifecycle development (i.e. design, coding, testing, debugging, etc.)
- Working experience to fix common vulnerabilities and security threat in SOA\Microservices applications
- Knowledge in OWASP Standards and Working knowledge in fixing security issues, data encryption and cryptography.
- Prior experience and knowledge of security tools like Fortify, Sonatype and webInspect is a plus
- Good to have knowledge and working experience in Angular JS
- Translate business requirements into detailed specs/designs
- Design thinking while arriving at solution
- Strong technical troubleshooting, diagnosing and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work with distributed teams in a collaborative and productive manner
- Solving complex business and workflow issues with solid scalable technical solutions
- Must be a self-motivated, proven performer who enjoy challenging assignments in a high-energy, fast growing workplace
- Agility and ability to adapt quickly to changing requirements and scope and priorities
- Good in communication, both written and verbal
- Should have Agile scrum experience.
- Team Player with very good attitude
- Attention to detail and focus on quality
- Knowledge in financial services domain is a plus
- Good to have knowledge on Static AppSec Testing (SAST) and Dynamic AppSec Testing (DAST)
Role- Full time
Experience Level- 8 to 13 Years
Job Location- Hyderabad
Key Responsibilities :
Serves as a technical point of contact within the organization by:
Influencing the product requirements, behaviour and design (Automation Platform)
Driving early adoption of technology, features and best practices around product development
Lead development at all layers GUI, Backend ( DevOps Tools API integration) & DB
Work with a team of developers and testers in a highly agile environment to produce high-quality software.
Design and developing house tools. Also, expected to demonstrate new ideas through prototypes/Proof of Concepts.
Evaluate and Assess newer technologies/architecture for product development
Keeping up to date with emerging technologies/tools in DevOps Space and developments trends to assess the impact of the projects.
Should possess Bachelors/Masters/ PhD in computer science with a minimum of 8+ years of experience
Should possess a minimum of 3 years of experience in Products/Tools Development
Should possess expertise in using various DevOps tools libraries and API's (Jenkins/JIRA/AWX/Nexus/GitHub/BitBucket/ SonarQube)
Experience in designing and developing products, tools or test automation frameworks using Java or Python technologies.
Should have a strong understanding of OOPs, SDLC (Agile Safe standards), STLC
Proficient in Python, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems (IDEs and Frameworks)
Familiar with designing and developing applications using AngularJS, HTML5, Bootstrap, NodeJS, MongoDB, etc.
Experience in implementing, consuming and testing Web services Rest APIs would be an added advantage.
Experience working as a Full-Stack developer would be an added advantage
Talent Acquisition Team