Your responsibilities will include:
Springboot , Rest API/ Microservices. Designing, implementing and maintaining Java-based applications
Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle
Writing testable, scalable and efficient code
Test and debug new applications and updates
Maintain up to date code documentation
Participating in code reviews
· Design technical specifications for RPA (Uipath) that meets the requirements and handled all the non functional requirements of concurrency, scalability, security requirements, restart and recovery.
· Develops and configures automation processes as per the technical design document to meet the defined requirements. Works on the coding the more complicated automations or reusable components, and delegates and mentors junior developers for the less complex components.
· Develops new processes/tasks/objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
· Complies with and helps to enforce design and coding standards, policies and procedures.
· Ensures documentation is well maintained.
· Ensures quality of coded components by performing thorough unit testing.
· Works collaboratively with test teams during the Product test and UAT phases to fix assigned bugs with quality.
· Reports status, issues and risks to tech leads on a regular basis
· Improves skills in automation products by completing automation certification.
· Mentors junior developers and performs code reviews for quality control.
Bachelor degree in Engineering / Computer Science
· 5- 8 years of IT experience and having good understanding of programming concepts. Should be from a programming background on any coding language (.Net, Java).
· Working experience in RPA for a minimum of 2 years and having project experience of a minimum 3 RPA implementations.
· Understands development methodology and lifecycle
· Should be trained on RPA tools (Uipath).
· Self-motivated, team player, action and results oriented.
· Well organized, good communication and reporting skills.
Job Description / Roles & Responsibilities (in Detail)Job Description
Work with Architect to define Application, Integration and Security Design for various components involved.
Design, development and build of java solution components/modules and integrations
Hands on knowledge in technology areas like Core Java, Java 8, Web services (SOAP and REST), Spring boot, Spring Frameworks, Spring Data JPA, REST/SOAP services, Spring cloud, Spring MVC, JSON & XML based processing. Strong command on Java/J2EE & OOPs concepts and current industry trends. Working knowledge of Java 8, 11 new features.
Working knowledge of cloud based server less application development on any of cloud platforms like AWS/Azure/GCP. Candidate with experience in Cloud native application development experience will be preferred.
Working knowledge in any of the databases like Mongo DB/Oracle/MySQL/SQL Server.
Working knowledge in any of messaging platforms like Apache Kafka/Rabbit MQ/JMS/AWS SQS/Azure Event Hub/Service Bus.
Production implementation experience for large enterprise applications using Java/J2EE will be preferred.
Experience in implementing Web services Security using WS-Security, SAML, OAUTH2, Kerberos and integrating with Identity providers, LDAP and ADFS. Experience working with credential vaults will be add-on.
Strong knowledge on design and integration patterns especially in applications involving Portals/SSO, legacy applications, B2B Applications, external partners using enterprise service bus.
Well versed with ensuring coding standards, DevOps CICD implementations, version management, branching strategy, security principles.
Ensure code quality and standards are followed. Experience in test automation is plus.
Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
Role and Responsibilities:
As a Software Developer, you will be primarily involved in developing new features & fixing the bugs for our apps built to work with the Atlassian products. You will work closely with the product team to understand customer needs & co-ordinate with QA/Release management teams for maintaining quality of delivery.
Must have KSA (Knowledge Skills Abilities):
Hands on experience in JAVA
Spring MVC framework
CSS / HTML / Java Script
Should have knowledge of databases and must have used any of Postgres / SQL server/ My SQL/ Oracle
Additional KSA for advantage:
Knowledge or hands on experience of ReactJS
Knowledge of bug tracking tool Jira
Experience in web services development
Writing and implementing efficient code
Unit test driven development
Should be able to interpret requirements and suggest solutions to implement them
Must be able to break big stories in to smaller tasks and estimate
Artwork Flow website: https://www.artworkflowhq.com
Artwork Flow is the Global SAAS platform by Bizongo for Product Packaging Management and Label Proofing. It’s a cloud-based collaboration platform to review & approve creative packaging projects to accelerate new product launch.
We are helping brands across industries such as Food and Beverages, Pharmaceuticals, Cosmetics, Personal Care, Chemicals, Consumer goods, and more. Our capterra score of 4.5 is a testimony to our customer obsession.
We function as a startup within Bizongo and we are looking to onboard driven individuals for Product and Engineering, as we grow Artwork Flow into North America, Europe and other global markets.
We have a few of the best investors on board including the likes of Accel, Chiratae, B-Capital Group, IFC (World Bank group), CDC group and Schroeder Adveq
You’ll be a great fit if you:
- Strong proficiency in Java and building scalable enterprise applications
- Can think of architectural design at scale
- Love solving complex and challenging problems
- Have good knowledge of design and architectural patterns
- Thrive to implement Industry’s best practices and coding standards
- High obsession for Quality and Performance
- Good knowledge on performance optimization, SQL tuning, caching techniques
- Like to collaborate with people, share knowledge, learn from others and mentor juniors
Additional Perks -
- Medical Insurance
- Flexible Work hours
- Casual Dress Code
- Recreational Facility
at it's a product and service based company
Proficient in Java, J2EE and related technologies.
• Experienced in using spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate, messaging systems.
• Good understanding of relational database performance concepts and usage of ORM frameworks such as Hibernate
• Expert understanding of the object-oriented design and programming concepts
• Strong working experience on Data Structures, Algorithms and Collections.
• Solid experience building applications on top of RESTful APIs.
• Knowledge/experience with Spring MVC
• Stroing knowledge in developing and executing automated unit, functional and integration tests
• Good communication and analytical skills.
• Strong trouble shooting skills
INTECH Creative Services, a global solutions provider founded in 2003, offers superior services combining years of experience, solid partnerships, and adaptability. INTECH Creative Services a reputed software development company specializing in offshore software development and onsite Software development for Clients in India and Hong Kong. INTECH comes to the market with a composition of highly experienced and motivated professionals with strong Software Execution and Management expertise in varied business domains and technologies.”
Location – Pune, Gandhinagar (Currently Work from Home till 2022)
Educational Qualification - B.E / B.Tech, MCA, M.Tech, or any equivalent IT graduation or post-graduation
- J2EE - Sprint Boot Microservices.
- At least 8+ years of experience in Java development (J2EE, J2SE 8).
- Extensive experience with Spring, Spring Boot Micro Services, JPA, Hibernate.
- Extensive experience in REST and SOAP Webservices Services.
- Excellent knowledge of databases( PostgreSQL, MySQL).
- Experience in testing tools (JUnit, SOAP UI, Postman).
- Experience in build tools – Maven, Gradle. Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token.
- Experience in web application servers - Tomcat, etc.
- Understanding of Agile Development methodology – SCRUM.
- Understanding of continuous integration - Jenkins, and Code versioning tools- Git
Vymo is a Sanfrancisco-based next-generation Sales productivity SaaS company with offices in 7 locations. Vymo is funded by top tier VC firms like Emergence Capital and Sequoia Capital. Vymo is a category creator, an intelligent Personal Sales Assistant who captures sales activities automatically, learns from top performers, and predicts ‘next best actions’ contextually. Vymo has 100,000 users in 60+ large enterprises such as AXA, Allianz, Generali.Vymo has seen 3x annual growth over the last few years and aspires to do even better this year by building up the team globally.
What is the Personal Sales Assistant
A game-changer! We thrive in the CRM space where every company is struggling to deliver meaningful engagement to their Sales teams and IT systems. Vymo was engineered with a mobile-first philosophy. The platform through AI/ML detects, predicts, and learns how to make Sales Representatives more productive through nudges and suggestions on a mobile device. Explore Vymo https://getvymo.com/
What you will do at Vymo
From young open source enthusiasts to experienced Googlers, this team develops products like Lead Management System, Intelligent Allocations & Route mapping, Intelligent Interventions, that help improve the effectiveness of the sales teams manifold. These products power the "Personal Assistant" app that automates the sales force activities, leveraging our cutting edge location based technology and intelligent routing algorithms.
A Day in your Life
- Design, develop and maintain robust data platforms on top of Kafka, Spark, ES etc.
- Provide leadership to a group of engineers in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
- Manage and drive complex technical projects from the planning stage through execution.
What you would have done
- B.E (or equivalent) in Computer Sciences
- 6-9 years of experience building enterprise class products/platforms.
- Knowledge of Big data systems and/or Data pipeline building experience is preferred.
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience as technical lead or technical management experience.
- Excellent coding skills in one of Core Java or NodeJS
- Demonstrated problem solving skills in previous roles.
- Good communication skills.
●Work closely with Principal Engineers to design, implement and deploy applications that impact
Rupeek’s business with an emphasis on Mobile, Payments, Core Platform and Analytics.
●Drive the architecture and design of large-scale, multi-tiered, distributed software applications, tools,
systems and services using object-oriented design, distributed programming, Java and C/C++.
●Gather business and functional requirements from external and/or internal customers and end-users,
and translate requirements into technical specifications to build robust, scalable, supportable solutions
that work well between a range of complex systems.
●Serve as technical lead throughout the full development lifecycle, end-to-end, from scoping, planning,
conception, design, implementation and testing, to documentation, delivery and maintenance.
●Provide design reviews for other engineers, including feedback on architecture and design issues, as
well as integration, performance and scalability.
●Manage engineers on multiple technical projects and ensure schedules, milestones, and priorities are
compatible with technology and business goals.