- Responsible for overseeing the daily operations of technical development and maintenance as well as participating as an active member of the team.
- To provide technical support for the web scrapping application
- Customer & Stakeholder communication & Reporting
- To build, modify and manage Java or Python code along with Apache Nutch
- Contribute towards web crawler product development
- Analyze and assign the development and maintenance related work assigned from customer’s end to the team on regular basis.
- Regular Code / Script Reviews, Development of Java code & Python Scripts for web scraping
- Be the point of contact when it comes to technical escalations and communicate to customer or to internal team
- Analyze, Design and Develop web crawler product using JAVA spring boot and Apache storm
- Record and track team SLAs and workflows
- Should able to assist the team members in troubleshooting or understanding the technical issues
- Monitor team performance and report on metrics
- Create/Modify web page templates
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues on the scripts running in production environment
- Provide email or chat support to customer of assigned activities
- Understanding on SVN or other source code management and ticketing system
- Experience in Netbeans/Eclipse/PyCharm/IntelliJ IDE
- Ensure all issues are properly logged
- Must have hands-on experience in Core Java 1.8, Java Spring boot, Mysql, XPath, Linux
- Experience in troubleshooting Java /Python based applications
- Should be good in Regex and Xpath
- Good in communication, both oral and written
- Strong analytical skills to investigate and resolve customer support tickets
- Motivation to learn new skills and technologies
- Previous experience in managing teams
- Apache Nutch, Storm, Solr, Elastic Search, Scrapy, Python, Groovy scripts, RESTful APIs
- Handled HTML/XML data format
Academic Eligibility of any below:
- Computer based Degree (BCA / MCA ./B.E./B.Tech/ M.Tech.)
About Ninestars Information Technologies
Siply helps underserved masses inculcate savings behaviour to build a more productive and financially secure country. Our Vision is to build the Digital Bank for 40 Crore Underserved Indians.
Company Link - https://siply.in/
About the Role:
This is the Senior role where you will build systems and infrastructure to enable seamless user experience across all our offerings in the space of Micro-Savings, Micro-Credit, Micro-Insurance, and associated Value-Added Services. You will power the user experiences on the App and translate complex technical issues into Business opportunities.
- Build the architecture for our Product platforms and take ownership for deliverables.
- Good Understanding of all stage of software development and also mentoring team.
- Design some of the most advanced & complex software systems / products in the industry.
- Determine technical feasibility of medium to low complexity features or solutions by evaluating problem, possible solutions and technology requirements.
- Exercise judgement in prioritizing tasks and selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Collaborate and work closely with Engineering, Product and Design team.
- 4 to 7 years of experience in software product development.
- Degree in Computer Science or related field from top tier universities is preferred.
- Excellent abstraction, coding and system design skills.
- Strong hands-on technology experience building and running large scale systems handling multi-million sessions/transactions per day.
- Strong experience in large scale Database systems like rdbms & NoSQL stores.
- Excellent programming skills in Java/GO/NodeJS and expertise in multi- threading and performance-oriented programming.
Join us to be a part of our Growth Journey!
We are a tech venture which provides Product Engineering, QA Automation, Infrastructure, Data, and Market Research services.
Technical Proficiency :
Must have :
Strong development experience in Python in the environment of Unix/Linux/Ubuntu
Strong practical knowledge of Python and its libraries.
Current working experience with cloud deployment of AWS/Azure/GCP, Microservice architecture, and Docker in Python.
Good knowledge of CI/CD and DevOps practices
Good Experience of Python with Django/ Scrapy/ Flask frameworks.
Good Experience in Jupyter/ Docker/ Elastic Search, etc.
Solid understanding of software development principles and best practices.
Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
Proven ability to drive large-scale projects with a deep understanding of Agile SDLC, high collaboration, and leadership.
Good to have :
Expected to have migration experience from one version to the other, as this project is about migration to the latest version.
Preferred if had an OpenEdx platform experience or any LMS platform.
We are hiring PHP Developer
Responsibilities and Duties
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Write “clean”, well-designed code
- Produce detailed specifications
- Troubleshoot, test, and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Contribute to all phases of the development life cycle
- Follow industry best practices
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
- Required Experience, Skills, and Qualifications
- Core knowledge of PHP 5. X.X
- Good knowledge of APACHE / NGINX configurations
- Good knowledge of MySQL / SQL queries.
- Strong OOPS concept and OOPS usage in PHP.
- Knowledge of MVC Architecture (Codeigniter) based frameworks in PHP.
- Good Skills in J
- Proven hands-on experience of CMS like Magneto, Word press,
- WooCommerce would be a plus point
- Must have knowledge of WordPress theme Building from Scratch.
- Must be able to handle multiple projects and deadlines.
- Must have Working experience with WordPress themes and Plugins
- Good analytical, reasoning, logic, and troubleshooting skills.
- Decent communication.
- Having worked on Linux / Ubuntu systems.
- Job Location: Indore
Java Full Stack Developer
Notice Period: 45 days / Immediate Joining
Banyan Data Services (BDS) is a US-based Infrastructure Services Company, headquartered in San Jose, California, USA. It provides the full stack managed services to support the business applications and data infrastructure
We are looking for a Java Full Stack Developer who has the expertise and deep knowledge of frameworks and tools used in java and who works end to end on the application stack, right from developing the front end, the back-end module & the database.
It's a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to join our start-up run by a world-class executive team. We are looking for candidates that aspire to be a part of the cutting-edge solutions and services we offer that address next-gen data evolution challenges
· Ability to write high-quality code efficiently
· Design and develop new services or micro-services.
· Participate in planning and management of development process.
· Share architectural design vision with both technical and non-technical team members, including fellow engineers.
· Works on improvements in development toolset including testing frameworks, deployment scripts, and monitoring libraries.
· Experience solving complex problems and implementing solutions for performance and scalability.
· Write clean, well-structured and maintainable code with automated test coverage and corresponding documentation.
· Explore new latest relevant technology, techniques, frameworks, tools, methodologies, and processes.
· Comfortable working with all aspects of software development; including DevOps, quality assurance, research, and design.
· 3+ years of experience working with Core Java, Spring framework & Spring Boot, Hibernate, Spring Data JPA.
· Knowledge of microservices architecture is mandatory.
· Must have worked on Java Multi-threading & Java NIO.
· At least 1-year of experience with front-end technologies like Angular, React, Vue.js applications.
· Exposure to any of relation database technologies MySQL, Postgres, Oracle, or any No-SQL database.
· Strong knowledge of Web APIs.
· Experience with agile application development.
· Having knowledge of O Auth 2.0 JWT is a plus.
· Proficiency in one or more modern programming languages i. e. Java or J2EE, Python, Go, React.
· Experience in Cloud Technologies including AWS, containers, and Kubernetes.
· Demonstrated experience in performing DevOps for platforms.
· Strong Skill sets in Data Structures & Algorithm in using efficient way of code complexity.
· Passion for learning new technologies and the ability to do so quickly
Role- Software Development Engineer-2
As a Software Development Engineer at Amazon, you have industry-leading technical abilities and demonstrate breadth and depth of knowledge. You build software to deliver business impact, making smart technology choices. You work in a team and drive things forward.
- You write high quality, maintainable, and robust code, often in Java or C++ or C#
- You recognize and adopt best practices in software engineering: design, testing, version control, documentation, build, deployment, and operations.
- You have experience building scalable software systems that are high-performance, highly-available, highly transactional, low latency and massively distributed.
- Roles & Responsibilities
- You solve problems at their root, stepping back to understand the broader context.
- You develop pragmatic solutions and build flexible systems that balance engineering complexity and timely delivery, creating business impact.
- You understand a broad range of data structures and algorithms and apply them to deliver high-performing applications.
- You recognize and use design patterns to solve business problems.
- You understand how operating systems work, perform and scale.
- You continually align your work with Amazon’s business objectives and seek to deliver business value.
- You collaborate to ensure that decisions are based on the merit of the proposal, not the proposer.
- You proactively support knowledge-sharing and build good working relationships within the team and with others in Amazon.
- You communicate clearly with your team and with other groups and listen effectively.
Skills & Experience
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or relevant technical field.
- Experience in software development and full product life-cycle.
- Excellent programming skills in any object-oriented programming languages - preferably Java, C/C++/C#, Perl, Python, or Ruby.
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and designing for performance, scalability, and availability.
- Proficiency in SQL and data modeling.
“Many of the problems we face have no textbook solution, and so we-happily-invent new ones.” – Jeff Bezos
Amazon.com – a place where builders can build. We hire the world's brightest minds and offer them an environment in which they can invent and innovate to improve the experience for our customers. A Fortune 100 company based in Seattle, Washington, Amazon is the global leader in e-commerce. Amazon offers everything from books and electronics to apparel and diamond jewelry. We operate sites in Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Netherlands, Spain, United Kingdom and United States, and maintain dozens of fulfillment centers around the world which encompass more than 26 million square feet.
Technological innovation drives the growth of Amazon, offering our customers more selection, convenient shopping, and low prices. Amazon Web Services provides developers and small to large businesses access to the horizontally scalable state of the art cloud infrastructure like S3, EC2, AMI, CloudFront and SimpleDB, that powers Amazon.com. Developers can build any type of business on Amazon Web Services and scale their application with growing business needs.
We want you to help share and shape our mission to be Earth's most customer-centric company. Amazon's evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of invention that is part of our DNA. We do this every day by inventing elegant and simple solutions to complex technical and business problems. We're making history and the good news is that we've only just begun.
About Amazon India
Amazon teams in India work on complex business challenges to innovate and create efficient solutions that enable various Amazon businesses, including Amazon websites across the world as well as support Payments, Transportation, and Digital products and services like the Kindle family of tablets, e-readers and the store. We are proud to have some of the finest talent and strong leaders with proven experience working to make Amazon the Earth’s most customer-centric company.
We made our foray into the Indian market with the launch of Junglee.com, enabling retailers in India to advertise their products to millions of Indian shoppers and drive targeted traffic to their stores. In June 2013, we launched www.amazon.in for shoppers in India. With www.amazon.in, we endeavor to give customers more of what they want – low prices, vast selection, fast and reliable delivery, and a trusted and convenient online shopping experience. In just over a year of launching our India operations, we have expanded our offering to over 18 million products across 36 departments and 100s of categories! Our philosophy of working backwards from the customers is what drives our growth and success.
We will continue to strive to become a trusted and meaningful sales and logistics channel for retailers of all sizes across India and a fast, reliable and convenient online shopping destination for consumers. For us, it is always “Day 1” and we are committed to aggressively invest over the long-term and relentlessly focus on raising the bar for customer experience in India.
Amazon India offers opportunities where you can dive right in, work with smart people on challenging problems and make an impact that contributes to the lives of millions. Join us so you can - Work Hard, Have Fun and Make History.
scale distributed systems
- Work closely in the respective software engineering team in design and development of
high scale mission critical applications.
- Drive the design and development of one or more components/applications in your
product by establishing robust low level design, good code practices, and unit testing.
- Partner with cross functional teams like product management, operations and business
to propose and influence the design of platforms/systems for higher scale and
- Mentor software engineers in the team in solving complex problems and delivering
great quality software, do regular code reviews and play a key role in overall
What do we look for
While we are quite technology agnostic, we particularly look for some concepts that go behind
building high quality products for our consumers.
Coding : Extensive coding in one the following: Java/Python/ROR/Golang
Design : System design, design patterns, designing data structures, source code and
Cross functional : Ability to work with diverse teams like Products, business and
operations. Your ability to gather requirements, attention to detail and learnability
would really matter
Experience :4 to 7 years of experience in consumer internet companies or high
Looking for candidates preferably from SaaS/ Fintech/ B2B background.
This is a permanent remote opportunity.
- Snr Software engineer in the engineering should be able to run with a major feature or service independently. Typically is responsible for building world class product using backend technologies.
- Engineers with 4+ years of product development experience
- Strong experience building products with micro-services based approach.
- Background in looking at existing application & coming up with a micro-services based architecture (including technology migration) is a plus.
- In-depth experience in Java, springboot & related experience.
- Very good background in AWS based technologies.
- Good exposure to Security, Scale, Design and Architecture, API, Cloud Infrastructure.
- Good exposure to the open-source framework.
- Background in agile development is highly desirable.
- Ability to technically mentor junior engineers
Chargebee might be the opportunity you’re looking for
- If you’re interested in how subscription businesses can get more efficient.
- If you’re hungry to give and receive feedback, fully understanding that challenging perspectives are the only way that you can grow.
- If you can bring empathy to problem solving.
If this sounds interesting but you’re not sure you'll tick all the boxes, apply anyway! There’s tons of room to grow at Chargebee.
Proficiency in implementation of algorithms and use of advanced data structures to solve problems in computing.