About CoffeeBeans Consulting
1. Good knowledge of Golang
2. Knowledge of Database design and MySQL
4. Rest API
5. Kafka/ RabbitMQ
Job description -
- Hands on experience in developing applications using Java platforms
- Should be able to come up with Low level design
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Profound insight of core Java and JEE internals (Application Performance Tuning,Transaction management etc)
- Experience in developing Web services (SOAP and RESTful)
- Contribution participation with open-source technologies is a plus
- Responsible for the development of the assigned module individually.
- Should be able to work in small teams on aggressive timelines and ensure quality deliverable
- Should be able to analyze and troubleshoot issues in production.
- Relevant experience in core Java & J2EE framework, Databases like MS SQL MySQL
- Excellent listening, writing skills and strong technical competency are essential
- Experience in Spring boot or equivalent technology.
- Exposure to the payment industry is highly preferable.
- Ability to prioritize, express thoughts logically and succinctly. Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in dealing with ambiguous undefined problems; ability to think abstractly.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly innovative and fast paced environment.
- Angular or React is a plus. Experience in Vertx is a plus. Experience in Hibernate JPA is a plus.
Key Skills-Java, Web services Spring Boot, OOAD, MySQL, Spring, Performance Tuning, Production Support Rest, Web services
Java Full Stack Developer
Notice Period: 45 days / Immediate Joining
Banyan Data Services (BDS) is a US-based Infrastructure Services Company, headquartered in San Jose, California, USA. It provides the full stack managed services to support the business applications and data infrastructure
We are looking for a Java Full Stack Developer who has the expertise and deep knowledge of frameworks and tools used in java and who works end to end on the application stack, right from developing the front end, the back-end module & the database.
It's a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to join our start-up run by a world-class executive team. We are looking for candidates that aspire to be a part of the cutting-edge solutions and services we offer that address next-gen data evolution challenges
· Ability to write high-quality code efficiently
· Design and develop new services or micro-services.
· Participate in planning and management of development process.
· Share architectural design vision with both technical and non-technical team members, including fellow engineers.
· Works on improvements in development toolset including testing frameworks, deployment scripts, and monitoring libraries.
· Experience solving complex problems and implementing solutions for performance and scalability.
· Write clean, well-structured and maintainable code with automated test coverage and corresponding documentation.
· Explore new latest relevant technology, techniques, frameworks, tools, methodologies, and processes.
· Comfortable working with all aspects of software development; including DevOps, quality assurance, research, and design.
· 3+ years of experience working with Core Java, Spring framework & Spring Boot, Hibernate, Spring Data JPA.
· Knowledge of microservices architecture is mandatory.
· Must have worked on Java Multi-threading & Java NIO.
· At least 1-year of experience with front-end technologies like Angular, React, Vue.js applications.
· Exposure to any of relation database technologies MySQL, Postgres, Oracle, or any No-SQL database.
· Strong knowledge of Web APIs.
· Experience with agile application development.
· Having knowledge of O Auth 2.0 JWT is a plus.
· Proficiency in one or more modern programming languages i. e. Java or J2EE, Python, Go, React.
· Experience in Cloud Technologies including AWS, containers, and Kubernetes.
· Demonstrated experience in performing DevOps for platforms.
· Strong Skill sets in Data Structures & Algorithm in using efficient way of code complexity.
· Passion for learning new technologies and the ability to do so quickly
- 5to 7 years plus experience having implemented Adobe Experience Manager based Solution in a large scale environment
- Deep understanding of Adobe AEM, Apache Sling, Servlets
- Experience developing applications, templates, and components for the Adobe AEM product (WCM, DAM, CRX)
- Experience customizing workflows and integration with other enterprise systems
- Expertise in Java, web development experience, and other Content management system experience.
- Should have exposure on the continuous integration build tools and code quality tools
- Develop digital consumer experiences based on a foundation of the Adobe AEM product suite, including AEM, CRX, Target, and DAM
- Translate marketing and website needs into AEM specific recommendations and solutions
- Leverage AEM, other state-of-the-art technologies, and integration patterns to solve cross-departmental challenges
- Design and improve internal development methodologies around Adobe AEM solution
- Develop front end and back end components using AEM
We are looking for an experienced Java Developer who will work closely with the
technical lead to identify and establish best practices in the company.
Requirements & Responsibilities :
● Design and develop features using Core Java, Spring Boot, and Hibernate
● Ability to design database schema, develop views and stored procedures
● Participate in user story grooming, design discussions and proposal of solutions
● Maintain existing software systems by identifying and correcting software defects
● Practice standard development process leveraging agile methodologies such as
SCRUM and TDD
● Review and analyze business requirements and provide technical feasibility and
● Manage development / support functions etc
● Excellent in OOPS concepts, system design
● Strong knowledge of Core Java, Spring, Hibernate and Microservices
● Hands-on experience in DB design, SQL, UI Technologies like HTML/CSS,
● Good knowledge of design patterns
● Excellent knowledge of JSP, Servlets, WebServices, JUnit
● Experience in Agile software development
● Familiarity with JIRA, GIT, Maven
● Experience in working directly with a client
● Good knowledge in requirement gathering, analysis, and designing
- Work with the team to develop user-facing web applications utilizing various languages (like Java, golang, scala, etc.), RDBMS and NoSQL Databases, and latest frontend frameworks (including React, Vue, JQuery, etc).
- Assists in the technical evaluation, design, integration (utilizing an SOA), implementation, and support of projects.
- Communicating status to the team, business, and leadership.
- Participate in Code-Reviews
- Java 1.8 or higher
- Intellij Idea or any other development tool
- Hibernate/ ibatis
- Spring/Spring Boot
- Oracle 12c and PL/SQL
- Web servers like Tomcat, Jetty, etc.
Nice to Have Skills:
- .NET 4.5 or higher
- NET MVC and Web API
- Deployment Tools like Team City, Jenkins, Octopus, etc.
- Experience Required:
- Minimum of 5 years of hands-on Java experience.
- Excellent understanding of web technologies.
- Experience developing REST-based web services
- Strong understanding of source control systems such as GIT knowledge of creating and managing GIT flows a plus.
- Basic knowledge of distributed systems a plus.
- Strong database skills using Oracle and PL/SQL.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and detail-oriented
Qrata is currently searching for a full stack developer for a YC backed product startup.
Familiar with push notifications service and socket programming
Self-motivated with the ability to work independently or jointly in a self-directed way.
Demonstrated successful development of enterprise-grade web applications
Proven analytical and problem-solving capabilities
Comfortable leading product development
Strong work ethic and desire to build industry-leading products
Worked on product development
The Engineering Manager (EM)is responsible for a managing a team of full stack engineers that is building highly innovative and cutting edge solutions. This role is accountable for leading a team, developing code, deploying and managing in production. Most importantly, the EM, while working with the Product owners drives the product Net promoter score (NPS), user satisfaction, building the product roadmap and delivering highly functional, exceptionally innovative and intelligent software. You will be called upon to be the technical representative for your team during cross-team collaborative efforts and planning. Success in this role will require strong and innovative approaches to problem solving, great technical leadership, excellent communication (written and verbal, formal and informal), flexibility, accountability and a self-motivated working style with attention to detail.
You are great at
As an Engineering Manager, you’ll take the lead as you - drive product development, operations and technical decision making. You’ll have a strong focus on team management and development, equal focus will be on writing production code and hands on active development of the capabilities and solutions. Assist in defining infrastructure need and use enterprise solution and drive resolution of technology roadblocks including code, infrastructure, build and deployment. Manage overall software development cycle by adhering to development and security standards. Establish good stakeholder communication and work closely with Product teams and influence set product roadmap and help drive requirements while being a strong advocate of extreme agile and DevOps practices across engineers. Build and manage a team of high performing full stack engineers and provide leadership, coaching, motivation and recommend staffing levels, operating procedures, tools and systems for the team. Provide career development and performance management to a team of engineers.
Required Candidate Profile
- 4 year degree in or equivalent experience
- 8+ years of engineering (software development) experience
- 1-3 years of managing teams with a strong track record of delivery for cross-functional product experience with Cloud hosting and managing products
- Proficient in building high performing APIs and writing specs
- Expertise in programming languages. Hands on experience in Java, J2ee technologies is preferred.
- Experience in SAP Hybris Commerce would be a plus
- Experience with integration, data handling technologies and other open source frameworks
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to variety of audiences
- Team-orientated, passionate about developing others’ skills and capabilities
- Successful track record of working in large scale technology solutions
- Deep understanding of agile development processes and methodology including continuous integration and delivery, with a mindset of building incrementally and delivering business value quickly
As Java Developer at BRIDGEi2i, you will participate in design, development and implementation of architectural deliverables of custom projects and products of BRIDGEi2i in Business Intelligence Applications. The role includes working closely with lead, testers, customers, project managers, designers.
You are expected to develop prototypes of the system design and work with lead, frontend developers, testers and project managers as appropriate throughout development cycle. You may work on multiple projects and products. You will contribute as a fully seasoned/proficient technical resource; providing tech knowledge and capabilities as team member and individual contributor.
- 4+ years of experience in core Java/J2EE
- Strong knowledge of one of the web application framework such as Spring 4, Hibernate
- Good knowledge of relation database, SQL and ORM
- Possess good knowledge of object-oriented design and data structure
- Knowledge of web services (Restful) is preferred
- Knowledge of UI frameworks is an added advantage (AngularJS 2.0/4.0, Java script, HTML, CSS, JQuery, React JS)
- Curiosity and attention to detail
- Adaptable to changing technology and restrictions, design challenges, deadlines, and project requirements
- Should have 4+ Years of experience in Software Development.