1. Good knowledge of Golang
2. Knowledge of Database design and MySQL
4. Rest API
5. Kafka/ RabbitMQ
Recro is a developer-focused platform that was founded with the aim of seamlessly matching individual expertise with the right opportunities.
We empower talented developers by providing them with relevant experience at fast-growing startups based on technical competencies and aspirations. These opportunities have a significant impact on their career success and help them become their best self.
On the other hand, startups get instant access to top-quality developers with guaranteed productivity from the very beginning. We help them to scale up/down based on their needs, thus ensuring an efficient and high-yielding workforce.
Developers solve real-time complex problems and get exposure to the uplifting and challenging work culture at start-ups like Flipkart, Dunzo, Swiggy, and Zivame among many others. At Recro, we ensure continuous support from our strong community to accelerate careers for developers and strive to create optimal business outcomes for high-growth startups.
- 3+ year of experience in Development in JAVA technology.
- Strong Java Basics
- SpringBoot or Spring MVC
- Hands on experience on Relationl Databases (SQL query or Hibernate) + Mongo (JSON parsing)
- Proficient in REST API development
- Messaging Queue (RabitMQ or Kafka)
- Any Caching Mechanism
- Good at problem solving
Good to Have Skills:
- 4+ years of experience in using Java/J2EE tech stacks
- Good understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced internet start-up environment.
- Experience in technical mentorship/coaching is highly desirable.
- Understanding of AI/ML algorithms is a plus.
Consultant Requirements and Responsibilities in DBaaS Team
- Have strong experience with at least one of GoLang/ Java / Ruby .
- Should have good working knowledge of the AWS cloud platforms, Linux and Redis
- Experience in Infrastructure automation (Terraform/Ansible) with tools like Rundeck is a plus
- Should be able to build tools, portals, libraries to support migration of clients to Hosted Redis infrastructure with minimal support.
- Strong programming and debugging skills with sound understanding of data structures, algorithms, and object oriented programming
- Proven ability to work with multiple teams.
Work Locations you can choose later are Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Pune, Goa
Design, develop and support real time data monitoring application and a dashboard for a VoIP network
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Ruby code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
- Experience with any one NoSQL solution like Redis, MongoDB, CouchDB is a must
- Deep understanding of high traffic, highly scalable, complex web applications
- Ability to work in a dev-automation environment with some source control, continuous integration/delivery systems
- Good problem solving/analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Conversant with Elasticsearch, Neo4j and D3.js
- Inclination to GO programming
- Experience working with open source projects
We are looking for a qualified team leader to manage our team and provide effective guidance. The lead should be an excellent coder with proficiency and a clear understanding of different aspects of a project. You will be responsible for
supervising, managing, and motivating team members regularly. As a team leader, you will be the contact point for all Interactions with the architect and the team, so You must possess excellent communication skills. You should also be able to act proactively to ensure smooth team operations and effective collaboration.
Who are we looking for?
• Bachelors / Masters in Computer Science or equivalent with at least 7-10 years of professional experience.
●Strong software design and architectural skills in object-oriented and functional programming styles.
• Java 8, Microservices using Spring boot, Spring Cloud, Docker, Kubernetes orchestrator.
• Experience in working with Spring Framework - Spring Boot, Spring REST, Spring Security, Spring Data JPA, OAuth2, hibernate.
• Experience in Reactjs or Angular.
• Experience in RabbitMQ
• Experience in Unit Testing Tools like Junit/TestNG
• Experience in working with SQL & NoSQL databases such as MySQL, Mongo DB.
• Knowledge of CI/CD architecture.
• Knowledge of tools like Jenkins, SonarQube, Maven, Gitlab
• Experience in cloud technologies.
• Team management using Scrum methodologies.
You demonstrate the ability to work in a fast-paced and hyper-growth environment where the requirements are
• Solid understanding of design patterns, data structures, and advanced programming techniques.
● Must have experience leading a team of at least 8- 10 people.
• Nice to have Python 3.6+, Image and textual data processing technologies.
- Java Programming
- REST services development (Spring boot, Spring or drop wizard)
- Dynamo DB or SQL experience
- Unix shell scripting and command line skills
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work in Agile Development Methodology
- Provide suggestions on Technologies based on the technical scenarios
- Write simple solution and maintainable code
- Assist with on call support outside of business hours on occasion
- Contributes to the reusable code library
- Accurately estimates level of efforts required for development tasks
- Listens to engage and responds to the point
- Should manage client expectations
- Should work on Version Controls (Bitbucket), Issue Tracking (Jira)
- Should follow and maintain Software Development Lifecycle (waterfall; agile)
Siply helps underserved masses inculcate savings behaviour to build a more productive and financially secure country. Our Vision is to build the Digital Bank for 40 Crore Underserved Indians.
Company Link - https://siply.in/
About the Role:
This is the Senior role where you will build systems and infrastructure to enable seamless user experience across all our offerings in the space of Micro-Savings, Micro-Credit, Micro-Insurance, and associated Value-Added Services. You will power the user experiences on the App and translate complex technical issues into Business opportunities.
- Build the architecture for our Product platforms and take ownership for deliverables.
- Good Understanding of all stage of software development and also mentoring team.
- Design some of the most advanced & complex software systems / products in the industry.
- Determine technical feasibility of medium to low complexity features or solutions by evaluating problem, possible solutions and technology requirements.
- Exercise judgement in prioritizing tasks and selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Collaborate and work closely with Engineering, Product and Design team.
- 4 to 7 years of experience in software product development.
- Degree in Computer Science or related field from top tier universities is preferred.
- Excellent abstraction, coding and system design skills.
- Strong hands-on technology experience building and running large scale systems handling multi-million sessions/transactions per day.
- Strong experience in large scale Database systems like rdbms & NoSQL stores.
- Excellent programming skills in Java/GO/NodeJS and expertise in multi- threading and performance-oriented programming.
Join us to be a part of our Growth Journey!
Work Location: Indira Nagar, Bangalore
Work Days: Sunday to Thursday OR Monday to Friday
Shift: Day Time
Week Off: Friday & Saturday OR Saturday & Sunday
Development of applications in Java including:
Building data processing platforms.
Developing micro service-oriented applications (Mandatory).
Interact with stakeholders of the applications being developed.
Desired Candidate Profile:
Must have experience in Java JEE, Spring Framework, Microservices (Mandator)
Experience in SQL and JDBC
Experience in build tools Maven, git
Experience in Cloud Platforms AWS, Azure is a plus.