“One of the most important things is helping you to be yourself without being judged.” While this can be achieved in many ways, we believe in being a people first organization. One of the most important things is helping you to be yourself without being judged. We respect you for who you are.
It does not mean you are always right, or you can do bad work. We believe and strive for better ways of working. We do it with continuous feedback and improvement. We take and provide feedback and that’s how we improve. We have a flexible environment, sustainable pace, and high expectations for learning new technologies. We’ve built a company we truly love working for, and we think you will too. That is part of our culture. If you want to know more about our culture - https://github.com/everest-engineering/manifesto" target="_blank">https://github.com/everest-
At Everest, we innovate at the intersection of design and engineering to produce outstanding products. The work we do is meaningful and challenging - which makes it interesting. Imagine each line of your code, making the world a better place. We work on five workdays weeks and overtime is a rarity.
Can write reliable, scalable, testable and maintainable code.
Familiarity with Agile methodologies and clean code.
Design and/or contribute to client-side and server-side architecture.
Well versed with fundamentals of REST.
Knowledge of one or more back-end languages (e.g. C#, Java, Python, Go, Node.js and frameworks like SpringBoot, .NET Core)
Well versed with fundamentals of database design.
Familiarity with databases - RDBMS like MySQL, Postgres & NoSQL like MongoDB, DynamoDB.
Well versed with one or more cloud platforms like - AWS, Azure, GCP.
Familiar with Infrastructure as Code - CloudFormation & Terraform & deployment tools like Docker, Kubernetes.
Familiarity with CI/CD tools like Jenkins, CircleCI, Github Actions.
Unit testing tools like Junit, Mockito, Chai, Mocha, Jest
About Everest Engineering
We are looking for an individual who is passionate about technology and building awesome web and mobile applications. The right person will have strong technical skills to design, build great products and also be a great team player.
What are you going to do?
- Write high quality backend and frontend code on cutting-edge technology stacks including Laravel, Nodejs, Python, React, Angular, MySQL, MongoDB, Firebase, Elastic Search, Docker, AWS etc. for our clients
- Build cutting edge, large scale web projects
- Manage software projects using tools like JIRA, Trello, Slack and others
- Collaborate with a team of smart and passionate developers
- Contribute to some of our https://github.com/squareboat" target="_blank">Squareboat Open Source projects
- Work on our internal https://squareboat.com/labs" target="_blank">Labs projects including Hackr.io, Spectrum, Navigator and more!
You need to have:
- 3+ years of relevant software development experience
- Understanding of atleast one backend technology: PHP/Laravel, Node.js/Express/Nest, Python/Django etc.
- Understanding of atleast one frontend technology: React, Angular, Vue.js etc.
- Knowledge of MySQL, MongoDB, Firebase, Elastic Search, Docker, AWS etc. is a big plus
- Some interesting side projects you have done or a Github profile with real open source contributions will be a HUGE plus
- A good understanding of the software development lifecycle
- In-depth expertise on web/client-server architectures is a plus
- Strong logic and problem solving skills and ability to troubleshoot applications & environment issues
- Adaptability, ability to learn faster, Independent, responsible and diligent
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related technical discipline
- Strong communication skills
The Senior Forensic Analyst has strong technical skills and an eagerness to lead projects and work with our clients. Apply Incident Response, forensics, log analysis, and malware triage skills to solve complex intrusion cases at organizations around the world. Our consultants must be comfortable working in teams to tackle challenging projects, communicating with clients, and creating and presenting high-quality deliverables.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Investigate breaches leveraging forensics tools including Encase, FTK, X-Ways, SIFT, Splunk, and custom investigation tools to determine the source of compromises and malicious activity that occurred in client environments. The candidate should be able to perform forensic analysis on:
· Host-based such as Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X
· Firewall, web, database, and other log sources to identify evidence and artifacts of malicious and compromised activity.
· Cloud-based platforms such as Office 365, Google, Azure, AWS…etc
· Perform analysis on identified malicious artifacts
· Contribute to the curation of threat intelligence related to breach investigations
· Excellent verbal and written communication and experience presenting technical findings to a wide audience of varying technical expertise
· Be responsible for integrity in analysis, quality in client deliverables, as well as gathering caseload intelligence.
· Responsible for developing the forensic report for breach investigations related to ransomware, data theft, and other misconduct investigations.
· Must also be able to manage multiple projects daily.
· Manage junior analysts and/or external consultants providing investigative support
· Act as the most senior forensic analyst, assisting staff, provide a review of all forensic work product to ensure consistency and accuracy, and support based on workload or complexity of matters
· Ability to analyze workflow, processes, tools, and procedures to create further efficiency in forensic investigations
· Ability to work greater than 40 hours per week as needed DISCLAIMER The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required personnel so classified.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
· Proficient with host-based forensics, network forensics, malware analysis, and data breach response
· Experienced with EnCase, Axiom, X-Ways, FTK, SIFT, ELK, Redline, Volatility, and open-source forensic tools
· Experience with common scripting or programming language, including Perl, Python, Bash, or PowerShell Role Description Senior Forensic Analyst
· Must have at least 5+ years of incident response or digital forensics experience with a passion for cybersecurity
· Consulting experience preferred.
While performing the responsibilities of this position, the work environment characteristics listed below are representative of the environment the employee will encounter: Usual office working conditions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable people with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
· No physical exertion is required.
· Travel within or outside of the state.
· Light work: Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up-to 10 pounds of force as frequently as needed to move objects.
ASP.Net Core Developer
WE ARE HIRING FOR IN-OFFICE CANDIDATES ONLY. Immediate joiners only should apply
Required Technical Skills
- ASP.Net Core C# Web API.
- SQL Server.
- Working with XML/JSON data.
- CSS 3.0/Less/SCSS/Bootstrap.
- Azure SQL/Azure Dev-Ops.
- Software Configuration Management - familiarity with Git, Github, TFS.
- 2-4 years of experience working in ASP.Net Core Web API
- Agile development methodology with Scrum
- Prior experience working on Item Tracking systems like JIRA, TFS.
- Take on development of key modules in the application
- You will be responsible for day-to-day development tasks across the Software Development Life Cycle assigned to your team.
- Development of application framework components
- Allocation of development tasks to the team
- Code review on a regular basis and ensuring code quality and adherence to company coding standards.
B.E. (IT/Computer Science) B.Sc. (IT/Computer Science) BCA/MCA Minimum 65% or equivalent in the above.
ShujaBITS Infotech Solutions specialises in providing cost-effective IT solutions for Small and Medium sized Enterprise by leveraging the Microsoft stack of technologies, MEAN/MERN stack and open source technologies like python, mobile platforms like Android and iOS, cloud platforms like Windows Azure & Amazon AWS and Zoho Suite of Products.
Why join us?
- Amazing career growth and expand your skill set and improve your teamwork talent.
- Chance to grow and learn from the true innovators and unfold your skills.
- Convenient location. Opposite the Juinagar railway station.
- Flexible working environment
- Quarterly Performance Feedback Sessions and appraisals TIMELY!
- Reward & Recognition Program
- Coaching & Mentoring
- Team Off sites
- Opportunities to network and connect
- Self-Branding, Webinars and Training Programs.
Understanding of SDLC & OOPs concepts.
Must have experience with ASP.NET with C#
Good knowledge of SQL server / POSTGreSQL database
Ability to design Web architecture.
Ability to bug fixing in existing projects.
Knowledge of functions, procedure, triggers.
Ability to write optimized sql query.
Good knowledge of developing Desktop Application
Knowledge of WCF, Web Services and file management.
Knowledge of digital signature is preferred.
Roles And responsibilities-
Should be able to work in a team environment.
Strong in Software Development and Problem Solving Skills.
Design, Develop and Unit Test software independently.
Also should be able to understand the existing applications and should be in position to reengineer the codes to latest .Net technologies.
Freshers: Should have B.Tech background and should have strong in problem solving skills.
- OnlineSales.ai is a perfect space to grow professionally, in the very progressive field of artificial intelligence. We're a specialized B2B company with a focus on relentless innovation and collaborative excellence, with always a smile on our face.
- OnlineSales.ai provides a perfect ambiance for acquiring technical competency, growth mindset and innovative attitude; backed with unabashed friendliness, flexibility, and harmony that fills our working space with perfect energy, always propelling us towards our unified passion and commitment.
- Founded in 2017, OnlineSales.ai has witnessed a staggering growth curve with our ingenious monetization stack, designed for online marketplaces and aggregator networks.
- At OnlineSales.ai, you can peddle professional growth by jumping into the fascinating world of artificial intelligence and its amalgamation with the fields of digital advertising, online commerce, and marketing. All of this with awesome team players and wondrous filter coffees!
About the role
To be a geek at Onlinesales.ai you need to know how to build scalable and high-performance systems. We start with a proof of concept that demands a traffic rate of 10M+! To achieve any of this you need to understand Distributed Systems, Distributed Caching, High-scale Databases. And we possess the skills to create software that makes this entire heterogeneous system function together even if it runs on the number of boxes. A system that is so widely used cannot sustain any downtime and hence it uses elegant high-availability techniques to survive an outage. Not many startups can say “been there, done that”!
Key Attributes you’d need to possess
Strong Computer Science Skills- Problem-solving, research skills, reading comprehension, the ability to know how to use library functions, and understanding computing problems, design patterns, and frameworks are other skills that are valuable to have.
Be a team player- Engineers who are team players are much more likely to be successful in their careers than lone-wolf types. There’s a pop-culture stereotype of the brilliant but emotionally stunted programmer – someone who can pull off heroic feats of code-slinging but can’t connect with the people around them.
Pay strong attention to detail- Developers who pay attention to detail tend to write higher-quality code. Computers only do what you tell them to do. If a code does not compile or a product has a bug, it’s not the computer’s fault. Exercising the ability to think through corner cases and writing codes that will handle various use cases allow for a much easier development process.
Here’s how a typical week would look like
● Implement solutions for broadly defined problems
● Drive best practices and engineering excellence
● Be involved in the development of code in object-oriented languages like Java etc and build large scale robust distributed systems
● Be involved in full-fledged product development.
● Build New Features, Push them to production fast.
● Debug production issues across services and levels of the stack
● Build services or APIs which will for easy application integrations at OnlineSales.ai to develop applications faster.
● Build scalable/fault-tolerant backend systems that process and analyze billions of data points every day.
If you are excited about:
Having an unmatched startup experience that allows you to work on bleeding-edge technologies
Making a splash in a multi-billion dollar digital advertising industry
Learning and growing far beyond your current horizon
Competitive compensation with the usual benefits
A place full of like-minded & ridiculously smart folks
A start-up culture that you’d cherish forever in your work life
Our ideal candidate will have:
● 1-3 years of experience in building successful production software systems
● A solid grounding in Computer Science fundamentals (based on a BE/BTech or MS in Information Technologies/Computer Science)
● Experience developing software services and an understanding of design for scalability, performance, and reliability.
● Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, agile and in ownership and results-oriented culture
What you can expect from OnlineSales.ai
- Meaningful work. This is not just a job. You can find a job anywhere. This is a place for the bold to get paid who make a real impact on business.
- Be a part of something (really) big. Not just any problem, the ones that are filled with purpose and meaning.
- No red tape. Say goodbye to pointless meetings or political hoops to jump through. We’re scrappy, believe in autonomy and empower our teams to do whatever it takes to do the unthinkable.
- We ignite the best in you. We exist not only to deliver meaningful innovation but to ignite and inspire the creative problem solver in you.
- A creative, come-as-you-are environment. Our team never stops pushing you to be the best that you can be and still makes time to have some fun.
- Enjoy new skills and Hobby like being a quiz master, playing board games, trying your hands on percussion, playing Djembe.
Location: Pune, Baner
Core Developer Necessary Skills:
• Proficient in VB6 and VB.NET with a good knowledge
• Experience in using .Net framework with proficiency in VB.Net / .Net Core / C#
• Have experience in developing RESTful API (CRUD) and .Net background service
• Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
• Have experience in SQL databases (Views, Stored Procedure, etc.)
• Good at writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
• Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
• Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application
• Strong understanding of object-oriented programming • Integrate data storage solutions
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of applications
• Identify bottlenecks and bugs and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
• Troubleshooting issues
• Experience in creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
• Basic understanding of Common Language Runtime (CLR), its limitations, weaknesses, and workarounds
• Monitor everyday activities of the system and provide the required support
• Improve existing software’s
Summary of Professional and Academic Requirements
2+ years experienced dynamic and detail-oriented developer with a track record of spearheading projects and bringing solutions and efficiency in the tool. Specialized in coding and highly skilled in .Net. Engage in all phases of the software development lifecycle from conceptualizing, reviewing program functionality, testing for security precautions, and establishing system improvements. A goal-oriented developer with a bachelor’s degree in computer science should be an excellent team player, able to work alone and under pressure, and have good communication skills. Should have a deep sense of responsibility and possess very high levels of enthusiasm.
MomentSnap is US based mature startup founded in 2015 by serial entrepreneurs of Indian Origin. We are looking for exciting young talent like yourself to join our Noida Development Centre and work on cutting edge tech. At MomentSnap we believe in making amazing things happen while having fun, and the work is challenging yet exciting and salary and perks are really cool.
Below are the requirements in brief :
General Requirement :
1. Help with defining product requirements, analysis, designing.
2. Research & Development on new requirements.
3. Help create and maintain product documentation.
4. Mentor and provide regular feedback/updates across the TEAM.
5. Be aware and plan for potential pitfalls, solve production/ customer issues quickly, and help roadmap a feature-rich solution.
6. Team player with strong listening, good communication and soft-skills
7. Experience working with agile methodologies (Design Sprints, Scrum, Lean Startup, Kanban, XP) and cross-functional teams (Product Owners, Scrum Masters, Developers, Designers, Test Engineers)
8. Ideally familiar with Design Thinking, Behaviour and Test-Driven Development
9. Awareness and exposure to tools - GIT, JIRA, Confluence, Hangout etc
10. Looking for a long term opportunity to work with the one of the fastest growing and mature US based startup -
Technology Requirement :
- NodeJS (mandatory), NoSQL DynamoDB/MongoDB/Cassandra etc. (mandatory), AWS serverless experience with API GW/Lambda (great to have), Microservices/Serverless computing exposure (preferred to have), Responsive design with HTML5/CSS3 exposure (good to have)
- Software developer with 2-4 years of experience in developing cloud-hosted, backend applications using NodeJS, API Gateway+AWS Lambda
- High proficiency with server side frameworks (preferably NodeJS), experience with NoSQL databases (preferably DynamoDB)
- Able to integrate with and manage APIs exposed via microservices/serverless (REST, Serverless framework etc.) including development and support of NodeJS
- Exposure to NodeJS backend libraries - aws-sdk, jsonwebtoken, bluebird, loadash, moment etc.
- Active usage of optimizing CI/CD process and tools, testing frameworks and practices (preferably GitHub, Jenkins/Bamboo, Mocha/Karma, etc)
- Exposure to AWS (or any cloud) services Interested to explore? If yes please contact me or apply for this profile and I shall be happy to introduce you to our great team and product.