Position Vacant Details
POSITION NAME : Flutter Developer
EXPERIENCE : 0 to 2 Years
SALARY : Negotiable
LOCATION : Madurai
- Hands-on development experience / background in Mobile Development in Android and / or iOS platforms
- Having basic knowledge in developing cross-platform mobile applications for Android & iOS platforms using Flutter development framework
- Experience in developing mobile applications using Flutter SDK & DART programming language
- Experience of developing mobile application using native Android & iOS SDK & development tools
- Strong understanding of design patterns over and above MVP, MVVM, and MVC
Preferred Madurai Native candidates only..!!
About Pixel web solutions
* -Be part of a Culture where Customer Obsession, Ownership, Teamwork, Bias for Action and Insist on High standards are a way of life
* -Desire to work in a start-up environment, work culture, and be able to self-manage and self-initiative.
* -Learn and use cutting-edge technology to build state-of-the-art platforms that enhance customer experience at scale
* -Be part of high-performing teams that know how to have fun along the way
* -Collaborating with Designer and Product Managers to translate beautiful designs into pixel-perfect views
* -Experimenting and suggesting improvements to our frontend tools & workflows
* -Taking the lead to maintain, refactor and if necessary, throw away legacy frontend code
* -End-to-end engineering - design, development, testing, and deployment for the UI work
**~ Job Requirements ~**
* -2-4 years of hands-on experience developing mobile/web apps with at least 2 years using React Native
* -You have a sound understanding of React-Native and Flutter Dart
* -A command of native iOS and Android development
* -Must have published more than two apps to play store/ app store which has a server-side interaction
* -Strong understanding of mobile design principles, patterns, and best practices ● Strong analytical skills and the ability to review code
* -Proven experience in both small and medium-size teams
* -Proven ability to architect mobile applications and adapt and improve the existing architecture Unit testing with automated testing suites, like Jest
Our team is looking for experienced mobile developers to lead development of cross platform mobile applications, and be responsible for major technical decisions associated with them accountable for their successful execution.
In this position on the software engineering team, you’ll have the opportunity to contribute to many customer and internal facing products. FarmSetu’s suite of products spans multiple technical domains and disciplines in software and hardware, and so experience in end-to-end systems thinking across distributed components is key for this role.
What You Will Do
- Design, implement and deploy mobile applications
- Lead the delivery of software projects in a team-based environment
- Collaborate cross-functionally with business users, product managers, customer success representatives and other engineers to define, design, scope and ship new features using elegant solutions.
- Provide recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Work alongside other engineers on the team to elevate technology and consistently apply best practices.
- Help others to improve the quality of their work through regular design and code reviews
- Deliver new features to production environments and support them in operation
- Participate in building the open engineering culture at FarmSetu
FarmSetu’s technology stack includes (but will not be limited to) Python, Django/Flask/FastAPI, GraphQL, Hasura, React, Flutter, Dart, Postgres, Celery, Docker, Git/Bitbucket to be deployed on Digitalocean/GCP infrastructure. We’re also quick to adopt better tools and processes, so you’ll be more than welcome to help shape our tool suite.
What You Will Bring to FarmSetu
- 3+ years experience developing applications at enterprise scale using the mobile technologies in our stack
- Ability to translate user experience design (mockups, wireframes and user journeys) into code
- Familiarity with Cloud/SaaS architectures and how to build secure and maintainable applications
- Strong understanding of unit testing, design patterns and usage of tools like profilers
- Experience with source control and continuous integration tools
- Worked in an Agile multi-functional team
- Thrive in an environment that requires you to partner with multiple cross-functional teams as stakeholders/customers
- Great oral and written communication skills
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- Annual compensation reviews
- 12 days of annual leave plus public holidays
- Ongoing investment in you and your skills
- The right equipment for the job
Job Description :
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and APIs.
- Worked on Dart.js
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
Responsibilities And Duties :
- Must have built at least one Android, iOS, apps with Flutter or Hybrid Framework.
Benefits of working with Ebizz Family:
- 5 working days
- Paid Overtime
- Growth in a short time
- PF ESIC benefits
- Co-operative Teammates
- Friendly Environment
• Design and Build cross-platform mobile apps for Android and IOS using Flutter.
• Translate and Build the designs and Wireframes into high-quality responsive UI code.
• Experience in submitting mobile applications to Play Store and App Store.
• Experience with version control tools like Git/Bitbucket.
• Experience with any of the state management solutions like Bloc, Provider, Mobx, etc. knowledge About firebase.
• Mobile app architecture design and optimization.
• 1+ Years of active development in Flutter (Dart)
• Develop new features using Flutter
• Create reusable widgets and components
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
• Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
Immediate joiners are more preferred.
We are simply passionate about creating impactful digital products.
We achieve this by pairing awesome user experience design and solid software engineering. We work hard to help our clients achieve success – while providing them honest, no-nonsense advice. Our work has reached the hands of millions of users!
As a Flutter Developer at Snappymob, you will be an integral member of a software engineering team that designs and develops world-class applications in Dart. As part of the team, you’ll be collaborating with other engineers and team members on creating delightful, mission-critical software applications that our customers count on to be highly reliable and performant.
- Architect, design, develop, and maintain Flutter applications.
- Collaborate with the engineering team at large in software design sessions, code reviews, teaching, and other engineering activities.
- Participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle for our projects.
- 1 or more years of experience with Flutter development.
- A proven track record of projects displaying strong proficiency in Flutter development.
- Deep understanding of core Flutter development concepts, including application architectures, lifecycles, user interface layout and customization, and components. This should also include making responsive UIs to efficiently query data and also manage states in an optimized manner.
- Critical thinking skills and ability to analyze and break down problems into manageable components.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Good communication skills and ability to work well with others.
- Desire and capability to learn
- Strong proficiency in Dart.
- Experience in testing methodology (unit, integration, and UI tests)
- Experience in functional reactive programming (e.g. RxDart)
- Strong knowledge and experience in iOS and/or Android development
- Knowledge and experience in frontend development
- Experience with Linux, MacOS, or other UNIX-like systems
- Demonstrable proficiency in Flutter and Dart, e.g. through personal projects or experimentations
We understand that Flutter is young and budding, but we see its potential. We also see that the framework is gaining visible traction and momentum over time. If you share the same hopes for Flutter and are highly interested in getting to use Flutter professionally, we’d love to get in touch with you.
Do note that having only little experience with Flutter is not a dealbreaker. We will also be looking into your other skills and experience (in HTML, CSS, JS, Node.js, SQL, NoSQL, or other technologies) that may be transferable to Flutter.
- Develop hybrid mobile app for iOS and Android platform using Flutter framework
- Hands of experience in Flutter
- Proven software development experience
- Flutter/ React Native Developer
Developed at least 2 apps and live
- Design and implement cross-platform applications with Dart/Flutter using Bloc and Provider.
- Take the initiative to suggest technical improvements and direction.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with UX, marketing, product management, engineering, and leadership.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Perform load testing, participate in code reviews, write tests, and conduct troubleshooting to ensure uptime for live systems.
- You have at least 3 years of experience working as a software engineer.
- You have at least 2 years of experience developing Android applications and deep insights into Android as an operating system.
- At least 1 year of Flutter development and should have at least 1 Flutter App live in stores.
- You have strong and validated interpersonal skills, particularly in the realm of collaborating with internal or external developer customers.
- Willingness and desire to learn new technologies and frameworks.
Why Join Us?
- Work anywhere from India
- Flexible work hours
- Growing team and opportunity to learn and do more.
- Rs.18,000 to Rs.30,000 per month
- Immediate joiner
Rejolut is one of the award winning fastest growing emerging tech company which is working on leading technology like Blockchian, ML & AI, Complex mobile & web apps, IoT etc.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing highly scalable and secure code.
-Able to take the Extreme Ownership of modules/product/projects
-Able to learn & implement new technology/framework/library at God Speed
-Able to come with optimal solution for the business problem
-Can handle calls with the client & customer to know their feedback
-Writing clean code & able to dig into other's code or open source code
-Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
-Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
-Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
-Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
-Transition existing native apps to Flutter
Desired Candidate Profile:-
-Knowledge of (functional or object-oriented) programming
-Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
-Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle (Android Studio, IntelliJ)
-Understading of BLOC Patterns
-Strong knowledge & experience in Dart is mandatory.
-Strong attention to detail in UX & interactions.
-Strong experience with Flex CSS styling.
-Strong experience in SQLfLite & Firebase messaging is required.
-Experience in releasing Android and iOS App store
- Fast-paced, intellectually stimulating, steep learning, and growth
- Close-knit, hardworking, supportive colleagues
- Challenging work
- Flat organization with no hierarchy
- If you like problem solving, and love latest technology, there are very few better places
How we are different
-We are young and dynamic team who are obsessed with solving business problem at scale -We are a technology agnostic company who focus more on finding the optimal solution to business problem rather than technology
Why to join us
-We provide huge learning curve. Spending 1.5-2 years with us will put you 3 years ahead in the career
-We work only on cutting edge technology like React, React Native, Flutter, NodeJS, Python, Go, Svelte, ELM
-There are two technology Co-founder in the company ho are pretty much hands-on and have earlier bult the Consumer application which is downloaded millions of time and are in leadership position in copanies like Samsung, Purplle, Loylty Rewardz
-Get mentored by the best in the industry
-Flexible working hours
-Perks best in the industry
Play or available on Github
3+ years in mobile software development
Proficiency in Java, Kotlin, or C++.
Ability to use the Android Studio, including the Android SDK, with ease.●
Collaborating with UI and UX Designers, as well as Software Testers, to ensure that
each app is presentable and in perfect working order.
Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
Experience with automated testing and building
Experience with Git, Jenkins, or other version control tools
Ability to write readable code, create extensive documentation for existing code,
and refactor the previously written code into a readable state
Intermediate English skills
BONUS, IF YOU ALREADY KNOW: Flutter or React Native