We're looking for an experienced full-time Mobile App Developer with a product mindset and technical expertise to lead the Flutter team.
The successful candidate will evidence a passion for delivering adaptive and creative solutions to complex problems by staying up to date with best practices and emerging trends in technology. If you like to take ownership of the delivery and dev team, plus you're eager to contribute to Onsite’s culture — we're waiting for you!
Role & responsibilities
- Take responsibility for Our iOS application
- Translating Adobe XD, Figma UI/UX designs into code.
- Maintain and develop new flutter plugins for our internal consumption.
- Integration of mobile app with Firebase
- Advanced debugging/testing/optimisation and writing clean and elegant code.
- Experience in Android or iOS mobile development
- Strong Understanding of the Flutter framework
- Knowledge of Dart programming language,
- Good knowledge of Git
- Knowledge of SQL, no-sql and relational databases.
- Strong Knowledge of Data Structures and Algorithms
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Experience with JSON, XML.
- Understanding of Computer Science
- Understanding of software development life cycle
- Familiarity with Agile Software Development
- Be a part of the Core Team of a fast-growing early-stage startup
- Opportunity to work with the brightest minds from IIT/IIM/ISB
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
Sr. Mobile Developer
Nucleus Software has been providing Products and Services to various Global and Regional Financial institutions , from past 36 years. As a pioneer IT Service provider, Nucleus carry deep banking domain expertise and experience on latest technological trends. Nucleus’s developed platforms powers the operations of more than 150 institutions in 50 countries, supporting multiple business verticals, accessible through Mobile and internet channels. Below are some key facts about Nucleus:
· 3 decades of expertise in banking and financial services, with existence of 26 years in Singapore
Entrusted by Global and Regional banks as a preferred partner for partnering on bank’s Traditional to Transformative journey
· Driving large Digitalization programs for various customers by implementing Next generation DX applications, RPA, Cloud, Analytics, AI/ML and DevOps
· 100% referenceable Services’ customers with perfect C-SAT score of top 3 customers in last 3 years
· 150,000 business users process 26 million transactions every day using our systems
· Recognized as one of the five most significant mobile banking solution providers by Forrester
· Recognized as Best Place to work by “Great Place to Work “ a global research firm
Package: upto 10 L
- Design and Build sophisticated and highly salable apps using Flutter.
- Translate and Build the designs into high-quality responsive UI code.
- Write efficient queries for core Data.
- Use of Model-View-Controller (MVC) and Model-View-ViewModel-Controller (MVVM) architecture and develop maintainable, testable and functional software that meets product requirements.
- Resolve any problems existing in the system and suggest and add new features in the complete system.
- Follow the best practices while developing the app.
- Use CI/CD for smooth deployment.
- Document the project and code efficiently.
- Manage the code and project on Git to keep in sync with other team members and managers.
- Suggest new features and/or enhancements.
- Maintaining software through product life cycle including design, development, verification and bug fixes.
- Write tests for the App.
- Knowledge of different state management libraries like BloC, GetX, Provider will be a plus point.
We seek natural problem solvers who take initiative and who have the ambition to become a leader at Geekmindz. Bring your passion and expertise to build the Geek brand. We are a fun workplace with a strong team that comes together to bring 100% of what they do. Are you a multiple Flutter/Dart whose comfortable with both Front End and Back End programming ?
As a Flutter & Android Developer you will use a consultative approach to...
- Create multi-platform apps for iOS and Android using the Flutter development framework.
- Flutter is very new, so even if you have never launched a production Flutter app, familiarity with it is important.
- Experience developing with Dart, whether with Flutter or for the web.
- Experience contributing to and managing high-scale production mobile apps.
- Proficient in using version control and continuous integration, with tools such as Github.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Responsible for developing and designing front end mobile architecture in flutter, ensuring the responsiveness of mobile applications and working alongside graphic designers for full-stack developers, among other jobs.
- Able to self-manage and attention to detail.
- Have built At least two Android and/or iOS apps.
- Proven working experience in software development.
- Working experience in mobile development.
- Have published one or more mobile apps in Google Play or App Store.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Understanding of the full mobile development life cycle, including automated testing and building.
- Experience working in an agile development process.
- Good communication skills in English.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
● Would work on our Flutter codebase writing cross platform code for both
Android and iOS.
● 🎨 Work closely with product and design to create amazing user experiences.
● 🐜 Watch out and fix production issues, and target on running a smooth
● 📈 With the help of the rest of the team, you maintain a great app with few bugs
and trustable analytics: KPIs, logs, crash logs, boards.
Above all, you would be the owner of the app side of things. Drive it to success. That
will be the goal.
We are tech/language agnostic when it comes to developers, so the only hard
requirement is to be smart and passionate. That being said, having the skills below will
be an advantage:
● Experience working with Flutter and/or Dart
● Experience with React/React Native (makes it easier to pick up flutter)
● Experience with Native app development (sooner or later you might get to a point
where you need to write native modules as well)
Market network for digital creators. The platform provides a marketplace for YouTubers, twitch streamers, Instagrammers. It provides tools to creators to build their brand, business, and unlock new revenue streams while growing existing revenue streams.
Creators today find themselves at the mercy of social media platforms to get their content out in front of their fans. Its is a seed funded startup building a platform to encourage more creators to take full control of their growth, become self-sufficient, and not get exploited.Softwares have streamlined other industries to great benefit in the last 25 years. We think it’s inevitable that it will also happen in our ecosystem. In the last decade, we saw Shopify do that for e-commerce entrepreneurs and AngelList empower tech entrepreneurs. We want to do the same for media entrepreneurs. How do we plan on doing this? By helping creators globally to engage deeply with their fans and communities; monetize much earlier into their journeys of being successful independent businesses and empower them to effectively manage their business. The founding team of CreatorStack is a diverse mixture of seasoned technology entrepreneurs, musicians, content creators, and artists. We love solving problems. And we love solving them as a team. If you believe that chasing your creativity should be financially rewarding, then come join us.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work on a disruptive product that’s still in its early stages
- Be responsible for the development and maintenance of the CreatorStack mobile app aimed at iOS and Android
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the CreatorStack app
- Mentor other engineers, define our technical culture and help to build a fast-growing team.
- Have experience in product development, architecture, and design for a 2 to 5 years
- Are proficient in Flutter language
- Have the ability to learn and look for ways to improve yourself and the processes around you
- Have strong knowledge of iOS and Android frameworks and the ability to deal with different screen sizes
- Are proficient with RESTful api's to connect mobile applications to back-end services
- Experience with storage, threading, and performance tuning
- The ability to mentor and support other team members by doing code reviews and applying your experience in process and technical leadership
- Experience working with agile team environments and if you are a self-starter, conscientious member of the team
- Good knowledge in pixel-perfect implementation of designs
Nice to have:
- If you have worked in a fast product-driven culture and have the ability to build an experience that solves users' problems - we like to work with team members who have a solid hold on product and design thinking
- If you have led teams in your past experiences
- If you also have experience in working with languages like React and Swift
- It is a market network platform for internet native digital content creators turns their passion into a profitable venture. Our products help them accelerate growth and increase direct monetization for creators around the globe
- Designing and developing applications. ...
- Write clean code. ...
- Take part in the development lifecycle. ...
- Fix bugs. ...
- Investigate technologies. ...
- Follow innovative trends. ...
- Define your objectives. ...
- Look for the Flutter application development cycle
QubeHealth is on a mission to change the way people access healthcare.
India has one of the highest out-of-pocket-expenses in healthcare in the world. Even with group health insurance cover, the average Indian worker pays 60% of health-related expenditures out-of-pocket. Paying for and accessing, healthcare remains a massive challenge in India.
On the other hand, there’s all kinds of innovative ways one can pay for buying the smallest item on any popular e-commerce portal. We believe it’s high time we changed that, and are leading this change from the forefront.
We are looking for a Flutter Android Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits. This Android app developer will work with our Product team to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications. Android programming works closely with other app development and technical teams.
- Design and build applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Flutter & Dart
- Rest API
- MySQL (good to have)
- Good Communication
- Team Player
- Problem Solver
Location: Preferably based out of Mumbai & willing to work from our Mumbai office.
● Be able to work in a product-based and fast-paced environment
● Have prior experience working on at least 3 mobile applications
● Android Development : Minimum 3 years of experience
● Flutter Development : Minimum 1 year of experience
Roles and Responsibility :
● Should be a pro at UI, UX concepts and be aware of all latest trending UI and Interactive
● Understand and have experience in Android Material and Flutter
● Experience in object-oriented analysis and Designed and implemented User Interface
using Storyboard and Manual
● Translate designs and wireframes into high quality
● Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java
● Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best
● Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the
● Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix
● Help maintain code quality, organization, and
● Experience working with software developers or digital design
● Work alongside QA to provide fixes for Android device-specific
● Experience on working with different multi-screen resolution
● Be able to create world-class apps with trending UI, UX and Interactive methods
We are looking for Flutter Mobile Application developer who has strong designing and developing skills. Also be responsible for implementing testable and scalable code.