- We are looking for a PHP Developer responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users.
- You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers.
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules.
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges.
- Integration of data storage solutions
Required Skills & Qualification:
- Strong knowledge of PHP web framework such as laravel or codeigniter.
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior in PHP Development.
- Understanding of MVC design patterns.
- Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- HR Round
- Technical Round
- Practical Round
- Salary Negotiation
- Offer Release
Tired of working endless hours on uninspiring products? Come work with AvanSaber ( https://www.avansaber.com ). An inclusive productive team that is changing the way that every customer manages their business!
Qualifications - Technical Skills Required:
Soft skills required
Strong collaborative skills
Excited by the thought of working with hard problems to solve
Focused on delivering software within the timeframes, we set collaboratively
VueJS, NuxtJS, React, and React Native
Mobile Frontend for Android or iOS
A little nerdy, tell us your passions. Show us your killer portfolio! Ideally, have some work currently used in the wild and be able to talk with us about your process, challenges, and what you've learned from it all.
Know more than us about your craft, and be able to use data to support your design decisions.
We are hiring!!
JOB TITLE: Back-end Developer
EXPERIENCE: 3 - 7 years
LOCATION: Mumbai (Borivali East)
TIMINGS: Indian Shift Timings
TYPE OF WORKING: Work from office
NOTICE PERIOD: 1 month
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Must have a clear understanding of Database
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Perform UI tests to optimize performance
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications
- Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic
- Gather and address technical and design requirements
- Provide training and support to internal teams
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Liaise with developers, designers and system administrators to identify new features
- Follow emerging technologies
- Proven work experience as a Back-end developer
- Experience in Node.js language
- Familiar with building REST API
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Hands on experience with programming languages like Java, Ruby, PHP and Python
- Working knowledge of CMS framework
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude
We are hiring PHP Developer
Responsibilities and Duties
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Write “clean”, well-designed code
- Produce detailed specifications
- Troubleshoot, test, and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Contribute to all phases of the development life cycle
- Follow industry best practices
- Develop and deploy new features to facilitate related procedures and tools if necessary
- Required Experience, Skills, and Qualifications
- Core knowledge of PHP 5. X.X
- Good knowledge of APACHE / NGINX configurations
- Good knowledge of MySQL / SQL queries.
- Strong OOPS concept and OOPS usage in PHP.
- Knowledge of MVC Architecture (Codeigniter) based frameworks in PHP.
- Good Skills in J
- Proven hands-on experience of CMS like Magneto, Word press,
- WooCommerce would be a plus point
- Must have knowledge of WordPress theme Building from Scratch.
- Must be able to handle multiple projects and deadlines.
- Must have Working experience with WordPress themes and Plugins
- Good analytical, reasoning, logic, and troubleshooting skills.
- Decent communication.
- Having worked on Linux / Ubuntu systems.
- Job Location: Indore
Codenia Technologies LLP is Hiring for the Position of PHP Developer (2 - 3 years of experience) with good logical skills and following
Must have Laravel/Codeigniter Experience.
Responsibilities Integration of user-facing elements developed by front- end developers. ·
Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules.
Must have Good Communication Skills
This position will work on the logistics portion of our eCommerce technology stack.. As a senior developer, the role will involve taking on a larger amount of ownership on the project. This role will involve design as well as do hands on PHP Development as well. The person in this role will need to be able to work with minimal supervision. Additionally, they will need to participate in larger architectural decisions, and perform code reviews.
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU ARE NOT CURRENTLY DOING DEVELOPMENT IN PHP.
Develop and maintain high traffic transactional web applications.
Develop and optimize existing features, as well as prototype and implement new features.
Ability to design and implement elegant and simple software solutions for business problems.
Prototyping with new technologies to evaluate them for inclusion in our technology stack
Improving website performance, availability, resource usage
Contributing to the continual improvement of our development process
Skills & Requirements
Strong PHP and MySql capabililities.
Having worked and developed full PHP applications. You should have a good understanding of OOP and about designing scalable web applications.
Minimum 6+ years of experience in PHP.
Solid understanding of general principles of caching and scaling websites, including configuring and optimizing Redis, Apache, and MySQL.
Analytical thinker, self-motivated and driven to learn new technologies.
A constant desire to improve, learn more, and take things higher producing quality deliverables
SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES ARE EXPECTED TO COMPLETE A PHP CODING TEST TO QUALIFY FOR THE INTERVIEW.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- 4+ years of experience as both a hands-on architect and a software engineer
- Leadership experience in creating, deploying, and iterating excellent software
- Extensive problem-solving skills
- Good written and vocal communication skills (in English)
- Capture high level requirements quickly from client or the sales team
- Be able to estimate with limited information by guesstimating based on some logical reasoning and assumptions
- Be able to clearly state the assumptions for the estimate
- Has good command over presentations and be able to quickly create a pre-sales presentation for the sales team
- Strong understanding of technology
- Ability to research out potential products / technologies for the proposed solution
- Web development using PHP & experience in coding on MVC architecture of Laravel
- REST API knowledge is a must with oAuth security
- Understanding of mobile apps with REST API integration, firebase & google analytics is important
- Need to have knowledge of querying MySQL & NoSQL databases like MongoDB
- Experience with Node Js for our notification system
- Understanding of cloud services like Google cloud & AWS ec2 instance is a bonus for the profile
C,C++ (Good to have)