We are open to hiring for this role either in Hyderabad / Bengaluru!!
Cambridge Technology is seeking a hands-on GCP Professional who can visualize, design, solutionize and deliver mission-critical applications on GCP.
You are required to be hands-on on various aspects of GCP architecture and have successfully helped customers adopt the usage of the cloud, public, private, and hybrid. You will be accountable for designing and delivering reliable, secure, cost-optimized, performance-efficient, and operationally excellent solutions. You shall be working as a core team member of CT’s global delivery team and spearheading most technical decisions.
No of Positions
- Minimum of 4+yrs experience, and 2+yrs on GCP, Certification on GCP will be highly desired.
- Experience with architecting and delivering reliable, secure, cost-optimized, performance-efficient, and operationally excellent solutions on-premises and/or the cloud
Roles & Responsibilities
- Design, architect, deploy, and manage computes, storage, and NW services in GCP.
- Deployment of infrastructure on Google Cloud Platform using various GCP services like App Engine, Compute Engine, Cloud Storage, Cloud SQL, Cloud Load Balancing, Stack driver monitoring.
- Implement GCP Infrastructure automation through Ansible Tower, terraform & Gcloud for auto-provisioning, code deployments, software installation, and configuration updates.
- Analyze pre-requisites required for the creation of any GCP Project Foundation.
- Migrate workload from other cloud environments to GCP.
- Design and building 3 tier web application on GCP
- Strong understanding of data and information architecture, including experience with Google Cloud Technologies, relational databases, real-time streaming, and batch data processing.
- Manage large scale infrastructure refreshes, consolidating and modernizing technology footprints, cloud integration and migration, and network traffic/capacity optimization
- Interact with internal technical stakeholders to translate complex customer requirements into recommendations for appropriate solution architectures and consulting services
- Highly skilled in delivering & managing large complex global infrastructure spanning across multiple data centers and Private & Public Cloud, from the stage of design, build to management & operation
About Cambridge Technology
ApnaComplex is one of India’s largest and fastest-growing PropTech disruptors within the Society & Apartment Management business. The SaaS based B2C platform is headquartered out of India’s tech start-up hub, Bangalore, with branches in 6 other cities. It currently empowers 3,600 Societies, managing over 6 Lakh Households in over 80 Indian cities to effortlessly manage all aspects of running large complexes seamlessly.
ApnaComplex is part of ANAROCK Group. ANAROCK Group is India's leading specialized real estate services company having diversified interests across the real estate value chain.
If it excites you to - drive innovation, create industry-first solutions, build new capabilities ground-up, and work with multiple new technologies, ApnaComplex is the place for you.
- Knowledge of Docker
- Knowledge of Terraforms
- Knowledge of AWS
Good to have -
- Scripting language: PHP/Go Lang and Python
- Webserver knowledge
- Logging and monitoring experience
- Test, build, design, deployment, and ability to maintain continuous integration and continuous delivery process using tools like Jenkins, maven Git, etc.
- Build and maintain highly available production systems.
- Must know how to choose the best tools and technologies which best fits the business needs.
- Develop software to integrate with internal back-end systems.
- Investigate and resolve technical issues.
- Problem-solving attitude.
- Ability to automate test and deploy the code and monitor.
- Work in close coordination with the development and operations team such that the application is in line with performance according to the customer's expectation.
- Lead and guide the team in identifying and implementing new technologies.
Skills that will help you build a success story with us
- An ability to quickly understand and solve new problems
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent data interpretation
- Intrinsically motivated
- A tactical and strategic track record for delivering research-driven results
- What to look for at ApnaComplex
- Who are we A glimpse of ApnaComplex, know us better
- ApnaComplex - Media – Visit our media page
ANAROCK Ethos - Values Over Value:
Our assurance of consistent ethical dealing with clients and partners reflects our motto - Values Over Value.
We value diversity within ANAROCK Group and are committed to offering equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against any team member or applicant for employment based on nationality, race, color, religion, caste, gender identity / expression, sexual orientation, disability, social origin and status, indigenous status, political opinion, age, marital status or any other personal characteristics or status. ANAROCK Group values all talent and will do its utmost to hire, nurture and grow them.
- Experience with Infrastructure-as-Code tools(IaS) like Terraform and Cloud Formation.
- Proficiency in cloud-native technologies and architectures (Docker/ Kubernetes), Ci/CD pipelines.
- Expertise in Linux / Windows environment.
- Good Experience in Scripting languages like PowerShell / Bash/ Python.
- Proficiency in revision control and DevOps best practices like Git
Key Skills Required:
· You will be part of the DevOps engineering team, configuring project environments, troubleshooting integration issues in different systems also be involved in building new features for next generation of cloud recovery services and managed services.
· You will directly guide the technical strategy for our clients and build out a new capability within the company for DevOps to improve our business relevance for customers.
· You will be coordinating with Cloud and Data team for their requirements and verify the configurations required for each production server and come with Scalable solutions.
· You will be responsible to review infrastructure and configuration of micro services and packaging and deployment of application
To be the right fit, you'll need:
· Expert in Cloud Services like AWS.
· Experience in Terraform Scripting.
· Experience in container technology like Docker and orchestration like Kubernetes.
· Good knowledge of frameworks such as Jenkins, CI/CD pipeline, Bamboo Etc.
· Experience with various version control system like GIT, build tools (Mavan, ANT, Gradle ) and cloud automation tools (Chef, Puppet, Ansible)
Synapsica is a series-A funded HealthTech startup founded by alumni from IIT Kharagpur, AIIMS New Delhi, and IIM Ahmedabad. We believe healthcare needs to be transparent and objective while being affordable. Every patient has the right to know exactly what is happening in their bodies and they don't have to rely on cryptic 2 liners given to them as a diagnosis.
Towards this aim, we are building an artificial intelligence enabled cloud based platform to analyse medical images and create v2.0 of advanced radiology reporting. We are backed by IvyCap, Endia Partners, YCombinator and other investors from India, US, and Japan. We are proud to have GE and The Spinal Kinetics as our partners. Here’s a small sample of what we’re building: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FR6a94Tqqls
Your Roles and Responsibilities
The Lead DevOps Engineer will be responsible for the management, monitoring and operation of our applications and services in production. The DevOps Engineer will be a hands-on person who can work independently or with minimal guidance and has the ability to drive the team’s deliverables by mentoring and guiding junior team members. You will work with the existing teams very closely and build on top of tools like Kubernetes, Docker and Terraform and support our numerous polyglot services.
Introducing a strong DevOps ethic into the rest of the team is crucial, and we expect you to lead the team on best practices in deployment, monitoring, and tooling. You'll work collaboratively with software engineering to deploy and operate our systems, help automate and streamline our operations and processes, build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring, and operations and troubleshoot and resolve issues in our development, test and production environments. The position is based in our Bangalore office.
- Providing strategies and creating pathways in support of product initiatives in DevOps and automation, with a focus on the design of systems and services that run on cloud platforms.
- Optimizations and execution of the CI/CD pipelines of multiple products and timely promotion of the releases to production environments
- Ensuring that mission critical applications are deployed and optimised for high availability, security & privacy compliance and disaster recovery.
- Strategize, implement and verify secure coding techniques, integrate code security tools for Continuous Integration
- Ensure analysis, efficiency, responsiveness, scalability and cross-platform compatibility of applications through captured metrics, testing frameworks, and debugging methodologies.
- Technical documentation through all stages of development
- Establish strong relationships, and proactively communicate, with team members as well as individuals across the organisation
- Minimum of 6 years of experience on Devops tools.
- Working experience with Linux, container orchestration and management technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, EKS, ECS …).
- Hands-on experience with "infrastructure as code" solutions (Cloudformation, Terraform, Ansible etc).
- Background of building and maintaining CI/CD pipelines (Gitlab-CI, Jenkins, CircleCI, Github actions etc).
- Experience with the Hashicorp stack (Vault, Packer, Nomad etc).
- Hands-on experience in building and maintaining monitoring/logging/alerting stacks (ELK stack, Prometheus stack, Grafana etc).
- Devops mindset and experience with Agile / SCRUM Methodology
- Basic knowledge of Storage , Databases (SQL and noSQL)
- Good understanding of networking technologies, HAProxy, firewalling and security.
- Experience in Security vulnerability scans and remediation
- Experience in API security and credentials management
- Worked on Microservice configurations across dev/test/prod environments
- Ability to quickly adapt new languages and technologies
- A strong team player attitude with excellent communication skills.
- Very high sense of ownership.
- Deep interest and passion for technology
- Ability to plan projects, execute them and meet the deadline
- Excellent verbal and written English communication.
- Extensive experience in designing, building & supporting Azure Managed Services Operations.
- Good understanding of Azure IaaS and PaaS services (Azure VMs, App Service, VM Scale set, Storage, Web App, Function App, Logic App, SQL instance, Data factory, Key vault, API management service etc.).
- Good understanding of Azure networking, vNet, NSG, various load balancing services, VPN, Express Route and firewalls in cloud environment.
- Knowledge on Cloud Adoption Framework.
- Hands on Experience in migration of various workloads to Azure from on-prem sources like VMware, Hyper-V, Physical Servers and from other Clouds.
- Knowledge of Azure Backups and ASR (Azure Site Recovery).
- Strong Knowledge on Containerization and Orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes, AKS).
- Powershell Scripting, Azure CLI, ARM templates writing, setup automation for resources provisioning and other IaC tools like terraform, Ansible is an added advantage.
- Knowledge on Azure automation and Automation Desire State Configuration.
- Knowledge on Azure Devops or GIT Actions on CI/CD pipeline configuration.
- Strong experience in configuring, maintaining, and troubleshooting Microsoft based production systems.
- Aspire to learn and be able to pick up latest technical advances in Azure and be able to implement it.
- Certificate on Azure Administrator & Azure Architect has added advantage.
- The Production Engineer (PE) is responsible for managing, monitoring, and configuring the applications on staging and production systems.
- should be able to modify scripts, worked on python scripting OR Hands-on coding experience in python
- Together with your engineering team, will share an on-call rotation and be an escalation contact for service incidents
- Debugs and fix hard problems in live production
- 4+ years of industry or open-source experience
- Worked collaboratively with software development team
- Experience in Python, Django
- Experience in AWS Infrastructure
- Experience with relational databases and SQL
Who we are?
Searce is a niche’ Cloud Consulting business with futuristic tech DNA. We do new-age tech to realise the “Next” in the “Now” for our Clients. We specialise in Cloud Data Engineering, AI/Machine Learning and Advanced Cloud infra tech such as Anthos and Kubernetes. We are one of the top & the fastest growing partners for Google Cloud and AWS globally with over 2,500 clients successfully moved to cloud.
What we believe?
- Best practices are overrated
- Implementing best practices can only make one n ‘average’ .
- Honesty and Transparency
- We believe in naked truth. We do what we tell and tell what we do.
- Client Partnership
- Client - Vendor relationship: No. We partner with clients instead.
- And our sales team comprises 100% of our clients.
How we work?
It’s all about being Happier first. And rest follows. Searce work culture is defined by HAPPIER.
- Humble: Happy people don’t carry ego around. We listen to understand; not to respond.
- Adaptable: We are comfortable with uncertainty. And we accept changes well. As that’s what life's about.
- Positive: We are super positive about work & life in general. We love to forget and forgive. We don’t hold grudges. We don’t have time or adequate space for it.
- Passionate: We are as passionate about the great street-food vendor across the street as about Tesla’s new model and so on. Passion is what drives us to work and makes us deliver the quality we deliver.
- Innovative: Innovate or Die. We love to challenge the status quo.
- Experimental: We encourage curiosity & making mistakes.
- Responsible: Driven. Self motivated. Self governing teams. We own it.
Are you the one? Quick self-discovery test:
- Love for cloud: When was the last time your dinner entailed an act on “How would ‘Jerry Seinfeld’ pitch Cloud platform & products to this prospect” and your friend did the ‘Sheldon’ version of the same thing.
- Passion for sales: When was the last time you went at a remote gas station while on vacation, and ended up helping the gas station owner saasify his 7 gas stations across other geographies.
- Compassion for customers: You listen more than you speak. When you do speak, people feel the need to listen.
- Humor for life: When was the last time you told a concerned CEO, ‘If Elon Musk can attempt to take humanity to Mars, why can’t we take your business to run on cloud ?
Your bucket of undertakings:
- This position will be responsible to consult with clients and propose architectural solutions to help move & improve infra from on-premise to cloud or help optimize cloud spend from one public cloud to the other
- Be the first one to experiment on new age cloud offerings, help define the best practise as a thought leader for cloud, automation & Dev-Ops, be a solution visionary and technology expert across multiple channels.
- Continually augment skills and learn new tech as the technology and client needs evolve
- Demonstrate knowledge of cloud architecture and implementation features (OS, multi-tenancy, virtualization, orchestration, elastic scalability)
- Use your experience in Google cloud platform, AWS or Microsoft Azure to build hybrid-cloud solutions for customers.
- Provide leadership to project teams, and facilitate the definition of project deliverables around core Cloud based technology and methods.
- Define tracking mechanisms and ensure IT standards and methodology are met; deliver quality results.
- Define optimal design patterns and solutions for high availability and disaster recovery for applications
- Participate in technical reviews of requirements, designs, code and other artifacts Identify and keep abreast of new technical concepts in AWS
- Security, Risk and Compliance - Advise customers on best practices around access management, network setup, regulatory compliance and related areas
- Develop solutions architecture and evaluate architectural alternatives for private, public and hybrid cloud models, including IaaS, PaaS, and other cloud services
- Demonstrate leadership ability to back decisions with research and the “why,” and articulate several options, the pros and cons for each, and a recommendation • Maintain overall industry knowledge on latest trends, technology, etc. • • Contribute to DevOps development activities and complex development tasks
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert on cloud end-to-end architecture, including AWS and future providers, networking, provisioning, and management
- Passionate, persuasive, articulate Cloud professional capable of quickly establishing interest and credibility
- Good business judgment, a comfortable, open communication style, and a willingness and ability to work with customers and teams.
- Strong service attitude and a commitment to quality. Highly organised and efficient. Confident working with others to inspire a high-quality standard.
Education, Experience, etc.
- To reiterate: Passion to tech-awesome, insatiable desire to learn the latest of the new-age cloud tech, highly analytical aptitude and a strong ‘desire to deliver’ outlives those fancy degrees!
- 6 - 10 years of experience with at least 5 - 6 years of hands-on experience in Cloud Computing
- (AWS/GCP/Azure) and IT operational experience in a global enterprise environment.
- Good analytical, communication, problem solving, and learning skills.
- Knowledge on programming against cloud platforms such as AWS and lean development methodologies.
- Strong Understanding of Linux administration
- Good understanding of using Python or Shell scripting (Automation mindset is key in this role)
- Hands on experience with Implementation of CI/CD Processes
Experience working with one of these cloud platforms (AWS, Azure or Google Cloud)
- Experience working with configuration management tools such as Ansible, Chef
Experience in Source Control Management including SVN, Bitbucket and GitHub
Experience with setup & management of monitoring tools like Nagios, Sensu & Prometheus
Troubleshoot and triage development and Production issues
- Understanding of micro-services is a plus
Roles & Responsibilities
- Implementation and troubleshooting on Linux technologies related to OS, Virtualization, server and storage, backup, scripting / automation, Performance fine tuning
- LAMP stack skills
- Monitoring tools deployment / management (Nagios, New Relic, Zabbix, etc)
- Infra provisioning using Infra as code mindset
- CI/CD automation