Zevi is an NLP based site-search engine that is making neural search accessible to businesses. We are a seed funded startup looking to build its core team.
What will be your role ?
- Build out the 2nd generation architecture for the system that serves our growing customer base.
- Write robust code and tests. We use Python, PHP, and Node.js.
- Review/approve pull requests and mentor, coach, and support the people around you.
- Own feature delivery as a member of the feature team.
- Build the products for our state-of-the-art search service integrating the latest NLP models and building a scalable search service with low latency code.
- Become an integral part of Zevi, working on the core tech to delight the D2C brands and Enterprise clients who rely on our system and help their users get the best results possible. It doesn’t stop there though. As we collect more and more rich data, get ready to shape the future of conversion.
Skills and Experience expected:
- Have designed and implemented a scalable infrastructure that is both secure and modular.
- Have been responsible for breaking down and solving complex problems.
- Have developed engineering principles and designed processes/workflows.
- Have experience working in Python, AWS, Flask, and are an expert in at least one of those technologies.
What can you expect from Zevi ?
- Closely work with leading enterprise engineering teams.
- Be a part of highly motivated core team.
- Get access and contribute to all strategies being built by Zevi.
- Full ownership of your product line.
Zevi is an on-site search engine that is built with it's core around NLP instead of the traditional approach of string matching. This enables Zevi to understand the intent of the user and showcase results accordingly instead of just matching the exact word or their synonym. Zevi also has a vernacular engine which can address complex Hindi-English queries.
We are a team built by Ex-Myntra(Walmart) and Ex-Microsoft people who have worked on search as a problem. Through Zevi we have seen conversion rates jump by 11% and Average order value for new users jump by upto 28%. Zevi enables discovery within your website using best in class AI. Zevi is built ground up using NLP at it's core unlike others who have string matching at their core.
As of now, we are team of 12 people, mostly from IITB, IITK and IIITH. Raised our seed round in December and looking to build the core founding team.
What You’ll Do
• Design and implement backend APIs to support native apps, web clients, third party developers
• Run and develop production quality services
• Design and implement integration tests that include your backend server work
• Work with scientists, designers, product managers, and other engineers to solve complex problems in the face of lots of dynamism and uncertainty
• Participate in team software processes, including: requirement and test-plan generation, design doc creation, implementation with code review, and deployment
• Automating system configurations & infrastructure
• Build APIs that support new features in the iOS and Android mobile Apps
You will be part of a team that is committed to writing test-backed, clean and reusable code.
What You'll Need
• BA/BS degree in Computer Science, related field or equivalent practical experience
• Deep Python experience, 3+ years developing back end services on Python
• Experience using REST APIs and JSON
• Familiarity with front-end technologies (Angular, JS and HTML5)
• Strong understanding of architecture and scaling large software systems
• Experience developing and maintaining production systems deployed to the cloud
• Experience with ML/AI, AWS, EC2, Redshift, SQL,
Peppermint is an award winning robotics company, supported by SINE IIT-Bombay and Qualcomm. Peppermint develops and deploys Industrial and Enterprise robots and platforms for mobility led services. The Engineering team has 50+ years of experience in building deeptech and robotics products.Robots built on Peppermint Platform are deployed across 13 cities in 4 countries!
Role Responsibilities :
- Work primarily in Python, FAST API, MongoDB, and AWS
- Work closely with the Robotics and Electronics Teams to deliver powerful software tools and platforms
- Work on the Peppermint Services Backend, building highly scalable distributed solutions that enable positive user experiences and measurable business
- Work on Scripting and Backend Layers of Internal Applications
- Develop new features in support of rapidly emerging business and project requirements
- Ensure application performance, uptime, and scale, maintaining high standards of code quality and thoughtful application design
- Work with agile development methodologies, adhering to best
practices and pursuing continued learning opportunities
What to expect :
At Peppermint Robots, we rely on our dynamic team of engineers to solve the many challenges and puzzles that come with our rapidly evolving technical stack. We’re seeking a Backend Engineer who is ready to work with new technologies andarchitectures in a forward-thinking organization that’s always pushing boundaries.
Our ideal candidate has experience building products across the stack and a firm understanding of Web Development, APIs, databases (NoSQL knowledge and MongoDB experience is a valued bonus), and Python (FAST API, Flask or Django experience is a must). Linux, Linux Terminal and BASH Experience is a must. Mobile Development knowledge, especially Flutter Development experience,is a valued bonus.
You’ll be joining a small team working at the forefront of new technology, solving the challenges that impact both the front end and back end architecture, and ultimately,delivering amazing global user experience
We are looking for :
- 1+ years of experience building large-scale software applications
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or engineering
- Experience designing and integrating RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of Python and Backend Development
- Excellent debugging and optimization skills
- Unit and Integration testing experience
- Being knowledgeable about engineering processes and good practices
- Passionate about learning new tools and technologies. Ability to continuously learn and acquire knowledge.
- Ability to deliver projects within deadlines independently and in a team environment
- Able to adapt to changing complexity of tasks
Work Culture :
We are a process and speed-thinking led team, with domain experts working together to build world class robots. We care for intent, attitude and collaboration over just results and proof of work.
Our culture stands for authentic stance, loud-and-clear communication, no hesitation and emphasis to “ask” anything!
We care deeply for every team member’s career journey and the culture which propels it forwards. We do expect you to appreciate the underlying purpose at Peppermint and get going!
Roles & Responsibilities:
- You will be coordinating our enterprise account-specific teams called squads, consisting of members from engineering, machine-learning, and conversation-design teams.
- There are five working groups in the organization, (i) Business (ii) Research (iii) Solutions (iv) Product, and (v) Operations, where you will be joining the Solutions, working group.
- You will be collaborating with the sales team to design an appropriate solution to the customer's problems and help them showcase the value of the product.
- You will be collaborating with the operations team to ensure we are not compromising on our quality standards.
- You will also be co-working with the product working group to help them improve the overall platform and to prioritize the high-impact initiatives in the roadmap.
Work you will be doing:
- You will be building bespoke voice bots for enterprise clients using internal tools.
- You're expected to help build the Solutions stack whose goal is to reduce the amount of effort put into building our voice bots.
- You will be involved in analyzing client calls where you're expected to use either data pipelines or SQL to get insights into caller behavior.
Technical (Mandatory) Requirements
- Professional experience of at least 1 year.
- Has experience with integrating or building HTTP APIs
- Has hands-on experience working with Python
- Good communicator
- Has experience working in any of Django Rest Framework, Redis, Celery
Skit uses a microservices architecture where we employ both HTTP and GRPC to communicate between our services
- Lead the development of the backend systems for our client's first product.
- Build reliable, secure, and performant backend systems.
- Drive test coverage and continuous delivery automation within the team.
- Mentor and provide feedback to teammates.
- You should have a min of 8 years of software development experience and management.
- Can write code that is readable, maintainable, secure, and performant.
- Know the importance of tests and how to approach writing different types of tests, good intuition for REST API design
- Deep understanding of relational databases, transactions, entity-relationship modeling.
- Comfortable writing highly concurrent systems.
- Experienced in using profilers, tuning garbage collection, optimizing SQL queries.
Desired Skills :
- Golang, Java, Python, Ruby, Node.
- Expertise in software design and development.
- Proficiency with at least one Object Oriented language(e. g. Java)
- Experience with building high-performance, highly available and scalable distributed systems
- Experience with API Design, ability to architect and implement an intuitive customer and third-party integration story.
• Design and develop RDandX Network’s microservices and ensure bug free code is pushed to
the deployment pipeline to support large volume of transactions
• Define and communicate the technical design requirements to the Network’s stakeholders
and the Engineering lead
• Responsible for building restful services to integrate with third party services like AdWords
and Facebook marketing API
• Responsible for designing the technical architecture of the different services and
maintaining and upgrading it
• Designing the unit test cases and building the framework for the development team to
enforce the unit testing in all the services
• Be involved and participate in the end to end products’ lifecycle management
• Learn about new technologies and Stay up to date with best practices
• Collaborate with multidisciplinary team of designers, engineers, system administrators and
• Lead the Backend team and manage their day to day activities and work deliverables
AvatarSoft is a team of seasoned "Temenos T24 Certified" IT Professionals with over 20 years' combined experience in Financial Transformation. We are a growing company across 3 continents and 4 countries deployed in an offshore and onsite model. Our professionals have worked in major Software firms, Consultancy firms, Financial Institutions, and Credit Unions across the globe.
Avatarsoft is a rapidly evolving banking software consulting firm that renders leading edge to its clients . Avatarsoft brings profound expertise, resolute culture and provides strategical T24 / Transact transformation solutions through cutting edge services. We embrace our journey, by striving to remain the trusted and ethical business partner that delivers IT consulting to implement Temenos T24 Transact / Infinity, banking transformation projects and provides business value to our clients and etc,.
Our Locations: Canada, U.S.A, Netherlands, Mexico, India(Chennai), UAE.
This is for our Chennai Office , however work from home can be considered during pandemic or lockdowns .
- Good in Core Java, Multithreading, J2EE, web services (REST, SOAP).
- In-depth knowledge on Java Script and object-oriented technique .
- Should be able to work independently
- Familiar on Front-end technologies like AngularJS or Node JS or Spring boot is a real Plus
Experience: 8-12 yrs
Notice Period: Immediate Or 15 days
• Strong in Core Java, J2EE and MVC architecture.
• Good written and oral communication skills (English required).
• Good interpersonal skills, with a focus on listening and questioning skills.
• Ability to absorb and retain information quickly.
• Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
* Min 3 years in Angular.
* 1 year in AWS.
* Basic knowledge 3-4 months exposure in Python .
Proficiency in implementation of algorithms and use of advanced data structures to solve problems in computing.
at a Product Development Company having global footprint
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience : 3 – 8 Yrs
Qualification : IITs/NITs/IIITs/BITS, pliani, Tier1/II Engineering Colleges
Skills Required :
• Mandatory – Educational Background should be from Tier1/II institutes only.
• A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of Technical education and work experience.
• Strong Object Oriented Design and skills (C/C++ and/or Java/C# on Unix/Linux/Windows platform).
• Solid software development background including design patterns, data structures & algorithms.
• Solid experience with distributed (multi-tiered) management systems, algorithms and relational databases.
• Strong customer focus, ownership, urgency and drive.
• Having experience in Hospitality/Travel/Internet/Online/Start-up/IT/Logistic/Courier/Cargo/ Transportation would be preferable.