We are looking for Engineers with expertise and experience in designing, developing, implementing and scaling web applications for our rapidly growing Technology team. We are expanding our team and are looking for innovative, high energy, bright individuals who can contribute to the growth of one of the fastest growing product companies in India.
- Ownership of modules from end-to-end through development to production
- Designing High Level Design, API Contract Design for Services
- Own non functional aspect of the modules
- Contribute to architecture and tech stack related tasks.
- Experience: 3-5years
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and quickly adapt to new technology.
- Good Understanding of High Availability Distributed Systems.
- Good Understanding of Fundamentals in Object Oriented Design, Data Structures and Complexity Analysis.
- Proficient with relational databases.
- Experience with Web Stack (e.g. Django, Spring, ElasticSearch, NodeJs, etc.).
- Experience working with AWS, GCP or Azure environments
- Experience with Python Web Frameworks (Django, Flask, etc.) or Ruby on Railsor Java.
- Experience with service-oriented architectures.
- Experience with Non Relational Databases.
- Strong system design and architecture experience.
- Ability to work in a fast paced internet startup environment.
About 1mg Technologies
We are looking for a backend developer who is keen on exploring opportunities in No / Low Code based backend platforms. In this role, you will be responsible for designing, coding, testing, modifying, and implementing new or existing software products on Xano platform. The developer should possess strong knowledge of database design, business logics and creating REST APIs.
- Meeting with project managers to discuss the scope of software projects.
- Understand project requirements & design implementation approach
- Collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
- Writing and implementing, clean, scalable code.
- Creating REST APIs for consumption by web or mobile apps.
- Analyzing existing solutions for modification purposes.
- Troubleshooting and debugging code.
- 2+ years of experience in web development and software design.
- Fluency in languages, such as Laravel, NodeJs or Python
- Experience working with MySQL or Postgres databases
- Experience in creating REST APIs for web and mobile apps
- Strong understanding of the web development cycle and programming techniques and tools.
- Focus on efficiency, user experience, and process improvement.
- Strong problem solving and verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently or with a team.
- Willingness to work on No / Low Code platforms
- Bonus: Experience working with Xano or other No / Low Code Platforms.
• Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle
• Write well designed, testable, efficient code
• Prepare and produce releases of software components
• Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review • Designing, implementing, and maintaining Java applications that are often high-volume and low-latency.
• Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
Skills: • Expert hands on knowledge of latest technology, good exposure to web technologies and open to all technologies like Java, J2EE, Spring boot , Microservices, Cloud computing, any DB • Very good exposure to DevOps concepts and tools, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery • Quick learner, believes in continuous learning and acts as a catalyst for building the culture within the organization • Analytical thinking skills, problems solving with strong exposure to root causing tools and techniques and ability to come up with solutions in complex situations.
• Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
• Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
• Skill for writing reusable Java libraries
• Experience with both external and embedded databases
• Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
• Familiarity with build tools such as Ant, Maven, and Gradle • Deep insight of Java and JEE internals such as memory management, transaction management, etc. • Implementation of API. • Problem solving skills, analytical mind, and a positive attitude. • Experience with test-driven development. • Experience in the Spring, Spring Boot, and Hibernate • Knowledge of developing REST API. • Results oriented and focused on meeting deliverable timelines. • Good communication skills • Problem-solving attitude • Ability to establish priorities • Teamwork and willingness to listen to others • Eagerness to learn new ideas, concepts, and technologies. • Understand Java EE Architecture
• Clear understanding of web services and SOA related standards like REST/OAuth/JSON • Good knowledge of MicroServices. • Expertise developing enterprise-level web applications and RESTful APIs using MicroServices, with demonstrable production-scale experience. • Working experience in Industry Standard protocols related API Security • Strong background working with Linux/UNIX environments. • should have hands-on experience in developing software with agile or scrum methodologies and are ready to lead our junior developer's team.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Design, Code, test, debug, implement and document complex WSO2 sequences.
- Monitoring and logging tool stacks - Splunk/ELK/Prometheus, Grafana 4 Design, Code, test, debug, implement and document complex WSO2 sequences.
- Perform Build activities for WSO2 ESB Middleware integration, involves writing XSLT, ESB coding, configuration, and Analysis activities.
- Trouble shooting various problems in different stages of development using logs files, Traces and Log Analyzer.
- Responsible for understanding the requirement, solution design, coordinate the development and testing activities (end to end)
- Guide the team regarding WSO2 platform best practices, framework, reusable artefacts and ensure code quality and timely deliverables.
- Work with functional and technical customers to determine solutions that drive additional business value.
- Work with Github, Azure Devops and CI tools to automate dev, build, deployment and testing.
- Good knowledge in messaging brokers: WSO2 Message Broker, Apache Kafka.
- Monitoring the server (Monitoring logs and WSO2 metrics).
- Desired Candidate Profile
Desired Candidate Profile
- Candidate must have minimum 2+ years of hands-on experience in WSO2, preferably with WSO2 certification.
- Extensive experience in Integration by using WSO2 Product Stack (API Manager 2.6/3.x, Enterprise Integrator 6.5 and Identity Server 5.7.0)
- Experience in Implementing APIs in WSO2 EI and On-boarding APIs into WSO2 API Manager
- Experience in WSO2 API Manager for designing API facades and designing and implementing API Proxies.
- Hands-on experience in designing and developing high volume web services using API Protocols and Data Formats (REST, JSON, SOAP & XML).
- Must have hands on experience / knowledge with CI tools to automate dev, build, deploy.
- Experience in on boarding web applications into WSO2 Identity Server for authentication and authorizatio
- Minimum of a Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Computer Science, or a related four-year degree.
- 4 years of hands on experience in Integration
● Overlook development of all consumer products in JAVA Lead a team of 4-5 developers
● Optimise components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices
and browsers Focus on code maintainability and performance of application
● Provide technical advice and assists in solving programming problems
● Continuously create new and interactive features that would help to improve user experience
and user engagement.
● Assist with troubleshooting of issues as needed Lead the design and architecture of software
solutions Assist in developing and maintaining continuous integration pipelines
● 6+ years of experience in Java based technologies Experience in designing databases and
● Experience in building products from scratch
● Experience in building fintech products like Insurance, Payments, Banking etc.
● Experience in building products for scale
● Strong interpersonal skills
● Good in multi stakeholder collaboration
Work Location: Hyderabad
Package:Upto 15 LPA
Notice Period:Immediate to 15 days
Its a Full Time Opportunity with Our Client
Mandatory Skills:Java,J2EE,Spring Boot,Hibernate & Microservices
--In-depth understanding and working of java, Spring Boot, hibernate.
--Strong object-oriented programming skills in Java Very good knowledge of Core Java and J2EE
--Proven hands-on Software Development experience
--Proven working experience in Java development
--Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
--Object oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
--Hands on experience in Web Services (SOAP,REST)
--Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Class loading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
--Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (Hibernate)
--Experience in the Spring Framework.
--Complete understanding of SDLC.
--Experience with test-driven development
Senior Dotnet Developer
About the Company:
TransformHub is a An ISO 27001 certified Company adhering to a Gold standard in Information Security. It is multi-award-winning Global Digital Solutions company providing a full suite of digital transformation & product engineering services to enterprises, product companies & new-age start-ups. We have our presence in Singapore, USA, Canada, Middle East, UK and India. Our mission is to become a preferred partner to enterprises for growth and innovation in the digital age. TransformHub combines Strategy, Experience, and Technology at every stage of the engagement model to build human-centered digital platforms & channels. Our expertise lies around the 6 building blocks for Digitization - Product Engineering, Mobility, Enterprise Integrations, Data & Analytics, Cloud & DevOps, Intelligent Automation. With a large and ever-growing team of digitally ready consultants, the company helps its clients to grow and stay ahead of their competition. TransformHub has been featured into leading magazines like IndustryWired and CIOReview as Top 10 Digital Transformation Providers.
- Develop new applications or make enhancements to existing applications.
- Analyze user requests and assist with design activities.
- Collaborate with Client and translate business requirements into well-designed technical solutions.
- Develop components based on business and/or application requirements.
- Manage and assist with the completion of specific projects. This includes the development of web applications and web services.
- Support applications and provide upgrades and maintenance as needed.
- Assist software personnel in handling project related work and other requirements
- Create and maintain documentation for application coding and project development.
- Familiarity with the .NET framework, C#, SQL Server database and design/architectural patterns
- 5+ years of experience in .NET Technology Stack
- Experience in designing databases with Microsoft SQL Server and building Web APIs
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Experience working in an Agile environment (e.g. Scrum, Kanban) required.
- Good knowledge of modern software design principles, concepts, and practices.
Role- Software Development Engineer-2
As a Software Development Engineer at Amazon, you have industry-leading technical abilities and demonstrate breadth and depth of knowledge. You build software to deliver business impact, making smart technology choices. You work in a team and drive things forward.
You write high quality, maintainable, and robust code, often in Java or C++ or C#
You recognize and adopt best practices in software engineering: design, testing, version control, documentation, build, deployment, and operations.
You have experience building scalable software systems that are high-performance, highly-available, highly transactional, low latency and massively distributed.
Roles & Responsibilities
You solve problems at their root, stepping back to understand the broader context.
You develop pragmatic solutions and build flexible systems that balance engineering complexity and timely delivery, creating business impact.
You understand a broad range of data structures and algorithms and apply them to deliver high-performing applications.
You recognize and use design patterns to solve business problems.
You understand how operating systems work, perform and scale.
You continually align your work with Amazon’s business objectives and seek to deliver business value.
You collaborate to ensure that decisions are based on the merit of the proposal, not the proposer.
You proactively support knowledge-sharing and build good working relationships within the team and with others in Amazon.
You communicate clearly with your team and with other groups and listen effectively.
Skills & Experience
Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science or relevant technical field.
Experience in software development and full product life-cycle.
Excellent programming skills in any object-oriented programming languages - preferably Java, C/C++/C#, Perl, Python, or Ruby.
Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and designing for performance, scalability, and availability.
Proficiency in SQL and data modeling.
The mission of faangpath is to connect the right job seekers to connect with the right mentors to help them take the next step in their career. We are a completely bootstrapped startup looking for some enthusiastic full-time backend developers to build REST APIs to support our new and upcoming platform with a lot of exciting features.
- Proficient in problem-solving
- 1+ Year of experience in Rest APIs
- 1+ Year of experience with firebase/nodejs/express
- Experience with typescript
at EPAM Systems
- Strong Java software development experience – with a focus on Java 8 & 9
- Experience with NoSql databases – ideally with MongoDB
- Experience implementing REST apis – ideally with JAX-RS
- Experience with Reactive Programming – ideally with RxJava
- Experience implementing unit tests
- Experience developing applications in fintech or established financial institutions
- Experience with microservice architectures
- Experience developing systems that can scale to large amounts of data
- Experience working in Agile Scrum
- Experience working on a globally distributed team