We, at Yapsody India are looking for Backend Developers, proficient in PHP & Node JS. You will be responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
You will also be responsible for developing the front-end elements into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
If you are passionate about technology, constantly seeking to learn and improve skill set, then you are the type of person we are looking for we would like to connect with you.
- Write well designed, clean back-end code
- Troubleshooting application and code issues
- Maintain and manage clear and complete documentation
- Proper testing of the developed code at various stages to detect bugs
- Responding to integration requests from front-end developers.
- Keep abreast of various PHP & NodeJS related technology enhancements
Experience & Skills Requirement
- 2+ years of previous working experience as a PHP Developer
- Hands on Experience in PHP 7.0 and 5.6
- Good knowledge of Node.js
- Hands on Experience with SQL/NoSQL databases, MySQL 8.0 preferred
- Knowledge of Framework CodeIgniter, Laravel, Slim
- Familiarity with Smarty/Blade/Mustache/Handlebar Templates
- Good Understanding of MVC Architecture
- Knowledge of Redis and its usage
- Good understanding APIs and ability of maintaining and documenting
- Hands on Experience in Ajax
- Understanding of Systems Design
- Excellent Debugging Skills
- Proficient Knowledge of PHP Configurations
- Ability to manage the project independently
About Yapsody India Pvt Ltd
Headquartered in Los Angeles, California, Yapsody is a live entertainment and event ticketing company focused on providing hospitality enterprises such as casinos and independent presenters customized end-to-end solutions for leveraging concert entertainment. Yapsody contracts and produces several hundred major concert events per year. Yapsody’s powerful, simple-to-use online event ticketing system delivers cutting-edge ticketing services and event registration solutions to thousands of event presenters across the globe each year, enabling them to sell tickets online to concerts, conferences, sporting events, theater shows, fundraisers and more.
B 501, Western edge 2,
behind Metro Mall
Responsibilities and Duties
Developer will be responsible for following tasks based on C#, Java, Python, Angular, RubyOnRails and other similar coding languages.
- Web API coding
- Database management (MSSQL, MYSQL)
- Write clean, well-designed, efficient, testable and reusable code.
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Hands-on with distributed computing systems.
- Experience designing/managing Database like MySQL/MongoDB focusing on performance, security, scalability, reliability, and high-availability.
- Experience with container-based application development.
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the existing software, including applications, databases, interfaces, and new functionalities.
- Coordinate and collaborate cross-functionally to ensure the project meet business objectives and compliance standards.
- Participate in code reviews.
- Be abreast of the latest tech updates and best practices.
- Work with various API from vendors’ tools and integrate those tools with Bigul’s core systems
- 3 years of relevant work experience minimum.
- Strong at writing scalable and clean codes in NodeJS, TypeScript or Golang.
- Experience working with Postman
- Experience in test automation, refactoring code, test-driven development.
- Experience with Cloud Environments like AWS / Azure / GCP.
Summary/Objective:We are looking for high performing developers who will get to develop an awesome product which the end user must love and trust. You will be responsible for building, scaling and maintaining the multiple modules, encompassing - external integration, API management, building business and operation processes, designing and defining micro services, designing multi-input/output state machines. You will work closely with business, product and UI teams and build products that would maximise business impact and customer delight. We are looking for people who love to challenge and contribute to new way of thinking. We value entrepreneurship skills, rolling up sleeves, resolving issues and raising up the bar. We love people who are excellent with delivery and execution and have a design thinking approach. You should be comfortable learning in a fast-paced environment and applying it at work. A quick overview of our stack:
Python, MySQL, NoSQL, Memcache, Bigquery Microservices Responsibilities
• Write clear and effective API documentation.
• Write codes to integrate applications being used by various stakeholders
• Write and review test cases to QA pass your own code.
• Write/review test cases for code and process coverage
• Review code for both oneself and team members
• Reviewing designs, code, and processes from a system security standpoint
• Defining and building micro-services
• Building systems with positive business impact
• Tracking module health, usage, behaviour tracking, measure and improve code and processes Requirements
• An engineer with at least 1-7 years of working experience in web services, preferably in Python
• Must have penchant for good API design.
• Must be a Stickler for good clear and secure coding
• Must have built and released APIs in production
• Experience in working with RDBMS and No SQL databases
• Must have designed thoughtful, extensible data models
• Knowledge of identifying, defining and building micro-services
• Working knowledge of GCS, AWS, Azure or any other cloud provider
• Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills
• Communication skills, to speak to developers across the world. Good To Have
• Focus on constant improvement of developer experience
• Building or Working knowledge of CI/CD
• Basic know-how of front-end technologies like AngularJS/React
- Server Side Programming Languages: PHP & Laravel (MUST)
- Framework: Express, Sails.js, Laravel, Node.js .
- Web Server technologies: Apache, Nginx.
- Database creation and integration: MySQL (MUST), PostgreSQL, MongoDb.
- Cloud computing integration e. g., public cloud providers like Amazon Web Services, or private cloud environments.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic.
- Optimisation of the application for maximum speed and scalability.
- Implementation of security and data protection.
- Design and implementation of data storage solutions.
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Setup and administration of backups.
- Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes
- Knowledge of presenting data in different formats
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science with minimum 5+ years of industry experience.
- Technical depth across multiple languages.
- Able to meet deadlines.
- Leadership experience.
- Strong communications skills.
- Proficient in writing REST APIs.
You will be responsible to coordinate with design team, setting up Magento with database, building modules, extensions and testing. You should have good knowledge of object oriented programming.
-> Coordination with design team.
-> Building Magento website and connect with Database.
-> Code for templates.
-> Developing Magento modules in PHP
-> Designing interfaces.
Requirements - >
-> Degree in computer science or related field.
-> Experience in eCommerce lifecycle.
-> Knowledge of modern UI/UX and analytics.
-> Ability to manage and work in strict deadline and in a team environment
The candidates who are looking for new trajectories of growth and are determined to convert their vision into realities will find us a perfect team to work with.
We are looking for candidates who are experienced in Website Development preferably in the area of online marketplace/directory websites. The role is responsible for designing, coding, modifying, and maintenance of our website according to our business requirements.
Your day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best website development practices
- Create website layout/user interface by using standard practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on business needs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines and budgets with business acumen
- Ready to take on additional responsibilities if and when required
Tech stack required:
- Frontend: HTML5, CSS3 (Bootstrap Framework) and JQuery
- Backend: PHP 7 and MySqli 8
- Server: Linux OS, Nginx Server
- DNS Management: CloudFlare
- Basic knowledge of the Search Engine Optimization process
- The candidate should have work experience in web programming with the above-mentioned tech stack
- The candidates with experience in the startup space will be given preference
Affinsys is a Cognitive CX platform that combines Human & AI realms to help businesses with customer experience management, hyper-personalization & operations automation. With laser sharp focus on Customer Experience automation for financial services, we use Deep learning, NLP, computer vision, big data, recommendation system & speech analytics fused with our domain knowledge of working with 100's of banks across 50 countries to help financial institutions shift : from legacy to latest channels (Embedded Financial services), from transactions to goal based journeys (Personalized customer experience), from reactive service provider to proactive advisor (Robo/AI based advisory), from silos to ecosystem (Open banking).