Role and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for designing and developing backend services using Golang
- Build new features and products for the API
- Participate in code designs, planning meetings, and code reviews
- Writing scalable, robust, testable, efficient, and easily maintainable code
- Translating software requirements into stable, working, high-performance software
- Playing a key role in architectural and design decisions, building toward an efficient microservice distributed architecture
- Analyze/debug performance issues
- Ensure conformance to quality processes to help the project in meeting quality goals.
- Ability to effectively investigate reported software defects and debugging skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively at various levels - intra-team, inter-group, spoken skills, and written skills - including email, presentation and articulation skills.
- 2-3 relevant years Hand on Golang framework with a total experience of 4-5 years in environments like microservices development
- Strong knowledge of Go programming language, paradigms, constructs, and idioms. Knowledge of NodeJS / Python will be an advantage
- Experience with the full site of Go frameworks and tools. Knowledge of common Goroutine and channel patterns.
- Implementing microservices using tools and technologies for messaging, RPC, containerization,
- AWS Cloud knowledge Infrastructure as Code experience
- Ability to write and guide the team to automated unit tests for quality assurance.
- Ability to effectively investigate reported software defects, and debugging skills.
- Excellent communication, analytical and presentation skills, problem-solving skills and learning attitude.
NP: Only with official Np of 30 days or Serving NP left with 30 days will be considered.
About My Yoga Teacher
MyYogaTeacher is a platform where we connect yoga instructors from India to international clients, It is a fast growing product startup having engineering team based in Bangalore and headquartered in California. Co-founded by a team of IITians having product experience of more than 75 years. The last venture of the founder, Jitendra Gupta was acquired for $500 M by PAR in 2021.
At MyYogaTeacher we are building a marketplace for Yoga with a goal of making the world a healthier and happier place. Checkout myyogateacher.com/aboutus for more details.
We are looking for passionate people like you to join us in this journey. Send in your CV or email at [email protected] if you are interested in taking the discussion forward.
We are looking for a Rust Developer to join our cutting-edge development team as it grows. The candidate must be comfortable working in an agile environment and can take the lead when necessary.
- Responsible for developing the product as per the product specification defined by the product managers
- Responsible for performing research on the best methods of implementing the requirements
- Author and curate technical documentation to support delivery, maintenance, and adoption
- Work with programmers, engineers, and management heads to identify process improvement opportunities, propose system modifications, and devise governance strategies to optimise the overall performance
- Design and develop automated deployment and maintenance mechanisms
- Solving development challenges and making architectural decisions by understanding the larger picture of the project goals
- Expanding your existing skill set, and picking up on various rust-dependent frameworks
- Confidently communicating and collaborating with your fellow developers in an office set-up.
- Must have experience in Rust programming language
- Have excellent knowledge of different data structures and algorithms
- Experience with, or understanding of, Kafka or Redis, Cloud infrastructure services, and Docker is an added advantage
- Experience with SQL or NoSQL databases, MySQL, MongoDB, Elasticsearch, etc.
- Experience in Backend and APIs development
- Experience in analysing and optimising the platform's performance
Roles and Responsibilities:
1.Build high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code.
3.Develop and maintain all server-side components.
4.Develop high-performance and scalable APIs to serve clients.
5.Collaborate with front-end developers on the integration of well written APIs.
6.Implement effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solutions.
7.Investigate issues by reviewing/debugging code, provide fixes and workarounds, and review changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions.
8.Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
9.Run diagnostic tests, repairing defects, and provide technical support.
10.Be our NodeJS champion by keeping an eye out for emerging technologies and recommending improvements.
11. You will work within a team, collaborate and add value through participation in peer code reviews, provide comments and suggestions, and work with cross functional teams to achieve goals.
12. Design back end services for various business processes
13. You will assume technical accountability for your specific work products within an application and provide technical support during solution design for new requirements.
14. Design server side architecture
● Own the development and deployment of one or more integral module (APIs and Services) that is part of AgroStar’s technology platform, used by farmers for communication, decision support and ecommerce
● Collaborate with the Product Managers and Senior Engineers for
understanding and designing the modules.
● Own the quality of module, and work with QA and Tech Support teams to identify hotspots, and bring continuous improvements.
● Bachelor’s degree or higher, with course in Programming/Data
● Experiences of programming in Python or GoLang or Web Technologies
● Sound understanding of Data Structures, Algorithms and Object Oriented
Design and Databases (mySQL or mongoDB)
● Passionate about Software Engineering practices
● Excellent communication skills
The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing high-quality applications. They will also be responsible for designing and implementing testable and scalable code.
- Develop quality software and web applications
- Analyze and maintain existing software applications
- Design highly scalable, testable code
- Discover and fix programming bugs
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or related field
- Development experience with programming languages
- MongoDb database or relational database skills
A quick overview of our stack:
Python, MySQL, NoSQL, Memcache, Bigquery, Microservices.
As a backend developer, you would be responsible for building, scaling, and maintaining the multiple modules, encompassing - external integration, API management, building business and operation processes, designing and defining microservices, designing multi-input/output state machines
You will be given complete ownership of modules and processes. You will work with business, product, and UI teams to work on new features and products. You are expected to drive the services/modules to maximize its business impact and customer delight.
- Acumen for good, secure API design
- Write clear and effective API documentation
- Write/review test cases for code and process coverage
- Stickler for good, clear, secure coding, both oneself and team members by code review
- Reviewing designs, code, and processes from a system security standpoint
- Defining and building micro-services
- Building systems with positive business impact Tracking module health, usage, behavior tracking, measure and improve code and processes
You will be working on multiple projects/modules. You are expected to write code to integrate - external providers, internal business and process tools, customer-facing applications, and partner-facing applications.
- At least 1-3 years of working experience in web services, preferably in Python
- Should have built and released APIs in production
- Experience working with RDBMS and NoSQL databases
- Designing thoughtful, extensible data models
- Knowledge of identifying, defining and building micro-services
- Working knowledge of GCS, AWS, Azure or any other cloud provider
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills - written and spoken
Good to have
- Focus on constant improvement of developer experience
- Building or Working knowledge of CI/CD
- Basic know-how of front-end technologies like AngularJS/React
Job Location - Bangalore
and the entire internet. Our switches and routers are the backbone of large data centers that host Microsoft
Azure, Google Cloud, Facebook etc. High Frequency Traders rely on Arista to provide ultra-low latency network.
In India Arista powers the Flipkart’s Big Billion Day Sale event which has over billion transactions happening in
real time. Besides, we also provide the last mile connectivity for campus wide networking (both wired and
wireless) through our Cognitive Cloud Networking solutions. Arista disrupted the traditional infrastructure
technology by pioneering the move from hardware to Software Defined Networks, Cloud and now to greater
network visibility through telemetry and data analytics solutions. All this is possible because of the strong
product engineering innovation that is the core of Arista’s DNA. At Arista we take pride in our engineering
prowess. We hire the best engineers and give them the most complex infrastructure problems to solve. We
push for quality and not quantity. As our CTO/EVP(Engineering) Ken Duda puts it "It’s in our culture, quality is
the most important thing. Getting it right is more important than feature velocity, ship dates and new
With over 400+ engineers in Bangalore and Pune are a big part of Arista’s technology leadership. With new
products in the offering, we are planning to strengthen the India team. If you are looking for an authentic
software engineering job where you can make a fundamental impact at the core infrastructure level, you
should be talking to us - we are looking for aptitude and attitude ; you need not have worked in wireless or
networking domains to work at Arista.
What will you get to do as a Software Engineer at Arista?
At Arista software engineers are the real deal - they do a lot more than simply writing code. You will work on
the whole development process, including:
• Suggesting and deciding what features to build
• Driving the design and architecture
• Pushing, testing, documenting the feature
• Working alongside customers in the field if needed
You will get to work with the best in your field and learn how to write amazingly reliable software - At
Arista everyone is hands-on including our managers, directors, VP’s and of course our CTO!
Are you right for this role?
Do you like coding? Does your adrenaline go up when you have difficult problems to solve? For success at
Arista all you need is:
• Strong engineering and Computer Science fundamentals
• Extensive background in algorithms and strong software architecture skills
• Hands-on experience with design and implementation in a strong product-engineering environment
• Self-driven and self-motivated - At Arista we empower engineers to work on their own with very little
supervision and management.
As a great software engineer we know that you have multiple options to choose from. So why Arista? It is
• Learning - A hands-on job like Arista’s is the best learning experience you can hope to get especially
when you work with peers who are equally good or better.
• Flexibility - Our engineers enjoy the utmost flexibility as we believe in judging by the output and not
by the hours worked. Our performance review process is designed to reflect this - we believe that
our best engineers know how to work and do not need to be told what to do.
• Truly global work - What we do in India is exactly the same as what we do in San Jose, Nashua,
Vancouver, Dublin, and other worldwide locations. You don’t have to move out of India to do
cutting edge software - at Arista you can do it right here.
• Large company with a start-up mind-set - We work like a start-up - less management, cost
conscious, innovating and disrupting our own products and we can go on. A mind-set that is hard to
get in $15b+ market cap public company.
You will get to own and build world-class, stable, secure and scalable solutions
Ownership, trust and flexibility comes with the job and you are expected to consistently raise the bar in terms of technical proficiency and quality of code.
You will get to work with a highly experienced team in a very informal, yet results-oriented environment
You should think consumer-first and have the ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
You will actively participate in defining stable and scalable engineering processes to meet the demands of a fast growing team.
3+ years hands-on application development experience in Python, Django, Flask & NodeJS
Highly proficient in SQL and NoSQL databases and Redis.
Should have a strong hands-on working knowledge on AWS services like EC2, S3, Route53, SES, SQS, SNS etc.
Should have successfully built and deployed complex and resource efficient backend APIs that work flawlessly at scale
Should be willing to take on responsibility and ownership and should be highly motivated and fun to work with :)
Experience in working at fast-paced startups is a big plus!
If you have the knowledge, experience and hunger to make a positive impact, we’d love to meet you.
● Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
● Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performance efficient
● Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side
● Implementation of security and data protection
● Integration of data storage solutions
**Backend Developer Requirements:**
● Expert in Python, with knowledge of Django Web Framework.
● Familiarity with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries.
● Working knowledge of MySQL.
● Fair understanding of building RESTful APIs.
● Bonus points for Celery, RabbitMQ.
● Worked with Django application deployment on AWS.
● Understanding of accessibility and security compliance.
● Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers,
● Familiarity with event-driven programming in Python.
● Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes.
● Strong unit test and debugging skills.
● Proficient understanding of Git.
FreightCrate Technologies is a Logistics Technology company that aims to transform international shipping through innovative and cost-effective tech solutions that can mutually benefit exporters, importers and logistics service providers.
Our web-platform, FreightCrate offers online tech-enabled quote and shipment management solutions for export and import businesses to and from more than 50,000 global locations.
We have had more than 50 media coverages including Entrepreneur, Maritime Gateway, Cargotalk, BW Disrupt, INC42, Silicon India, Tech Observer and several other newspapers and online magazines.
Our vision is to utilize cutting edge technology, engineering, deep learning and artificial intelligence to create an intelligent freight management system that can automate and optimize international trade operations for global businesses.
Samir Lambay is the Co-Founder and CEO with an MSc in Shipping, Trade and Finance from Cass Business School, London, UK with Distinction.
Samir has worked in the shipping and logistics industry across both family businesses and multinational companies. His most recent job was at DB Schenker Logistics (Part of Deutsche Bahn Group - Fortune 200) where he was the youngest Vertical Manager globally and won two awards including Vertical Manager of the year and a Global Award.
Ruchi Dogra is a Co-Founder & Director and is in charge of sales and marketing. She has worked for over 15 years across the top 3 logistics/supply chain companies globally. She set-up the hotel, wines and beverages vertical at Kuehne & Nagel and DB Schenker. Her latest assignment was at DHL Global Forwarding where she worked as a Vertical Manager for Engineering and Manufacturing; handling top Indian and multinational accounts including several Fortune 100 companies. She brings with her an extensive knowledge in strategy, sales, operations and customer service.
The Software Developer’s role is to develop new innovative programs to optimize and automate user experiences by creating high-quality, innovative and fully performing software that complies with coding standards and technical design.
Should be familiar with the software development life cycle (SDLC) from preliminary system analysis to tests and deployment.
As this is a new business the compensation is negotiable and we will make an offer depending on the experience of the candidate.
• Design flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
• Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications
• Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC)
• Integrate software components and third-party programs and API’s
• Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
• Gather and evaluate user feedback
• Recommend and execute improvements
• Create technical documentation for reference and reporting
• AWS & Cloud-computing
• Frontend technologies HTML, CSS, JS, ReactJS, Vue.js
• Frameworks like Django
• Tools like Datadog, NewRelic, etc
• Setting & managing dev/beta/prod environments
• Tools like Jenkins, Chef, Puppet, Ansible, etc.
• Knowledge of Solr/Elastic search will be an advantage
• Min of 3+ years of Hands on experience in Web development, algorithm design, implementation, architecture design, product management, databases and UI/UX in consumer facing applications.
• Experience on projects involving engineering and algorithmic functions, machine learning, deep learning and artificial intelligence is very advantageous.
• Creative self-starter who is comfortable with both taking initiative and working in teams.
• Previous experience working on logistics technology products is advantageous but not mandatory.
• Strong communication skills.
• Willingness to learn and utilize emerging technologies.
• Sincere passion to use disruptive technologies that can be globally significant.