We are on a mission to make quality wellness services accessible to everyone by helping and empowering wellness professionals to build a global online reach efficiently with improved customer experience.
We believe in
- Democratising quality healthcare: Quality healthcare is hard to get. When a passionate and knowledgeable professional or business gets the required tools to compete with incumbents and cut through the noise, it levels the playing field a little bit. It inspires several others around them to collectively make a large impact.
- Building a large profitable business: We envision building a capital-efficient, large profitable business to achieve our mission of democratising quality healthcare. This means less dependence on investors & more ownership with the team. We are one of the few profitable Indian SaaS startups building Value SaaS.
- Employee Wellness <> Customer Success: We give as much importance to each team member’s personal & professional success as much as we care about our customer's success. We believe it’s all about balance.
Our impact so far
- 2500+ professionals empowered
- 200,000+ patients impacted
- 100,000+ health plans created every month
- 97%+ retention rate
- Growing team across India.
About the Role
We are looking for a skilled Django Developer to join our team. An ideal candidate will be someone with a passion for building and creating an impact. He/She will work for a highly passionate and diverse team to solve all kinds of problems to scale the tech for the company’s growth, solutions that help our clients move even further!
This role is based out of our beautiful Delhi office. Most of your teammates will be in Delhi but some are also spread across India.
What will you do?
- Will be responsible for managing, developing & maintaining the back-end for our SaaS product.
- Work closely with business and product owners to create dynamic infographics with intuitive user controls.
- Participate in UAT, and diagnose & troubleshoot, bugs and application integration issues.
- Create and maintain documentation related to the developed processes and applications.
- Collaborate with CTO and CPO on the architecture and development of new product features.
What do we want?
1. Demonstrable experience designing, building and working on enterprise web applications.
2. Ideally, this would include the following:
- Expert-level proficiency with Python (3.4+), Django (2.1+).
- Familiarity with common databases (RDBMS such as MySQL & NoSQL such as MongoDB) and data warehousing concepts (OLAP, OLTP).
- Understanding of REST concepts and building/interacting with REST APIs.
3. Deep understanding of core backend concepts:
- Develop functional databases, applications, and servers to support websites on the back end.
- Performance optimization and multithreading concepts.
- Develop and design RESTful services and APIs.
- Experience with deploying and maintaining high traffic infrastructure (performance testing is a plus).
4. In addition, the ideal candidate would have great problem-solving skills, and familiarity with code versioning tools such as GitHub.
5. Preferred, but not essential skills are:
- Familiarity with AWS (EC2, Elastic Beanstalk,RDS etc).
- Experience working with UX designers and bringing design to life.
- Experience with Python cron job and writing cron yml file.
- Experience with any CI/CD.
- Experience with fine-tuning reverse proxy engines such as Nginx, Apache HTTPD.
Why join us?
- Freedom & Responsibility: If you are a person who wants to take up challenging work & push your personal boundaries, then this is the right place for you.
- Holistic Growth: Building a career doesn't have to be at the cost of missing out on your personal front.
- Transparency: If you ever wanted to know what it's like to be on an entrepreneurial journey, then working with Zoconut gives you that opportunity to experience it all first hand.
If you're ready, roll up your sleeves and get ready to make an impact!
We are on a mission to make quality wellness services accessible to everyone by helping and empowering wellness professionals to build a global online business efficiently with improved customer experience.
Zoconut a B2B SaaS company, based out of Delhi, operating since 2017 in the preventive health space. After pioneering the space in India with focus on Diet and Nutrition Consultation businesses, the company is now gearing for global expansion where we believe our next leg of growth is going to come from.
Zoconut is backed by some of the best Angel Investor and SaaS founders in the country and growing fast. We encourage you to apply if you want to be a part of a high performance team and accelerate your career in your chosen field. Our "Work hard, Party hard." culture will provide you growth while having fun with your fellow team members.
Design, test, and build scalable backend python services
Closely collaborate with marketing and product teams to build innovative, robust, and easy-to-use features that serve.
Developing high-quality code based on detailed designs that cater to the product requirements.
Responsible for troubleshooting, testing, and maintaining the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent.
Minimum 3+ years experience in software development.
Expertise in Python 3.7, Django 2.2+, and REST APIs.
Willingness to learn and ability to flourish in a dynamic, high-growth, entrepreneurial environment
Hands-on, self-starter, capable of working independently
True love for technology and what you do
Maniacal attention to detail
- Designing and developing new web applications.
- Maintaining and troubleshooting existing web applications.
- Writing and maintaining reliable Ruby code.
- Integrating data storage solutions.
- Creating back-end components.
- Identifying and fixing bottlenecks and bugs.
- Integrating user-facing elements designed by the front-end team.
- Connecting applications with additional web servers.
- Maintaining APIs.
Developer – Golang
An individual contributor who will be part of the Software R&D team working on the following areas
Backend work in Golang, Micro services architecture
Work with internal team and customers to deliver solutions that will meet the customer needs with respect to the performance security, scalability and functionality.
Implementation of API and authentication methods using JWT
Writing scalable, robust, testable, efficient, and easily maintainable code
Translating software requirements into stable, working, high performance software
2-5 years of experience in Go programming language
Strong experience in working with Goroutine and channel patterns
Experience in Go framework for DB, JSON, Sockets, Web Frameworks and tools
Knowledge of logging and configuration packages like Zap, Viper
Experience in writing unit tests for Golang code
Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git or Azure Repo
Should have knowledge of MySQL, PostgreSQL, or any RDBMS
Good knowledge of Linux / Ubuntu
Working behind the scenes, the ideal candidate has a unique blend of technical expertise and insatiable curiosity, with a methodical, analytical mindset.
You should be comfortable working alongside a team as well as independently in the design and development of mission-critical websites, applications, and layers of the infrastructure.
The selected candidate must have in-depth knowledge of basic algorithms and data structures. The developer will be responsible for building and maintaining functional and stable web applications.
Develop server-side logic, definition, and maintenance of the central database
Ensure high performance and responsiveness to front-end applications and integrate the elements
Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging.
1.Write clean code to develop functional web applications
2.Gather and address technical and design requirements
3.Building reusable code and libraries for future use
4.Implementation of security and data protection
5.Conduct UI tests and optimize performance.
6.Design robust APIs to support mobile and desktop users
You’ve spent anywhere between 1 to 4 years sharpening your tools in either the Financial Services or the hi-tech sector.
● Developing “Zero Defect Software” which is secured, instrumented, and resilient.
● Building Cloud-Native Application which runs on Cloud Platforms such as GCP / AWS.
● Creating design artefacts before implementation.
● Developing Test Cases before or in parallel with implementation.
● Ensuring the software developed passes static code analysis, performance, and load tests.
● Developing various kinds of components(such as UI Components, APIs, Business Components, Image Processing, etc.) that define the IDfy.
● Developing software using Agile Methodology and tools that support the same.
● Inventing new approaches to detecting existing fraud.
● Staying ahead of the game by predicting future fraud techniques and building solutions to prevent them.
- understanding of UX / MVC / MVW and related concepts.
- Alternately, In-depth knowledge in either Elixir, GoLang, or Python, along with a good understanding of OOPs and Concurrency concepts.
Good to have
● Experience in developing software in the Cloud such as GCP / AWS.
● A passion to explore new technologies and express yourself through technical Blogs
● Punctuality, discipline, and attention to detail
● Opinions and the confidence to express yourself
● Optimistic and a positive attitude towards problem-solving
Programming Languages: Perl, Python, java. Perl programming with strong OOPs knowledge.
- UI: HTML, JS
- System: Linux must have – good knowledge and shell scripting experience.
- Prior experience in infrastructure automation, monitoring will definitely help.
The person in this role:
- Will be involved in developing new monitoring scripts, enhancement & defect fixes on existing monitors
- Have to be on-call to support any incoming production/P1 internal issues which need urgent attention (team members are on call for a week and we have a weekly rotation policy within the team)
- Shell scripting
We are looking for a Backend Developer who has 4-6 years of experience in designing, developing, and implementing backend services using Python and Django.
- Design highly scalable, testable code and follow Test Driven Development methodology
- Able to write well-organized, modularised code with test cases.
- Contribute to the design and architecture of our backend APIs and deployment of microservices
- Ensure adherence to engineering best practices and maintain the overall quality of our codebase.
- Work with the product team to translate powerful ideas into everyday business value.
- Back-end programming language: Python
- Familiarity with Django or Flask framework
- Familiarity with AWS and Elastic Search
- Experience in SQL and NoSQL databases with an insight into various data modeling use cases
- Experience with system & unit testing
- Familiarity with containerized deployment
- Proficiency with Git
- Sound with data structures and algorithms and have a good understanding of design patterns, software architectures
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of data storage solutions
Skills And Qualifications
- Practical knowledge and understanding of web applications.
- 3+ years of good hands-on experience in Python, with knowledge of Django
- Good hands-on experience in SQL Database (MYSQL / Postgres)
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Strong unit test and debugging skills
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools GIT.
- Has experience of working in an Agile Environment. Fluent in English (written and oral) Fluency in a second language is preferred.
- Comfortable working remotely with great communication skills for a remote work environment.
- Knowledge of any cloud. ( Especially Azure )