About the organization
Sociometrik is a geospatial data intelligence start-up based out of New Delhi, India - founded in 2019 with the mission of redefining data-backed executive decision making. We measure and quantify physical earth, built structures and human activity using multi-channel data sources like satellite imagery, smartphone mobility, web records and administrative data to power alternative data-based decision support systems for our clients.
Responsibilities And Duties
● Write effective, scalable and reusable code
● Participate in system design and architecture discussions
● Collaborate with Product Owner to identify optimal ways to implement new features & product enhancements.
● Coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions.
● Create UI mock-ups and transform them into quality product features consistent with the Product Owner’s vision.
Backend Web Developer
● Minimum 2 years of work experience as a backend developer.
● 2+ years of experience in backend frameworks – Express, MERN Tech Stack.
● Experience with Leaflet.JS, Google Maps API, or Geospatial projects are a "Nice to Have".
● Experience with using query languages such as SQL is a "Nice to Have". Postgres exposure preferred.
● Proficiency in Agolia/Elastic Search is “Good to Have”.
● At least 1 year of relevant cloud experience (Preferably AWS).
● Must have Experience collaborating in a team environment.
● An analytical bent of mind
● Good time management skills
● Curiosity for learning
● Creative vision
● Team spirit and good problem-solving skills
- Rewrite existing APIs in NodeJS.
- Remodel the APIs into Micro services-based architecture.
- Implement a caching layer wherever possible.
- Optimize the API for high performance and scalability.
- Write unit tests for API Testing.
- Automate the code testing and deployment process.
- At least 2 years of experience developing Backends using NodeJS — should be well versed with its asynchronous nature & event loop, and know its quirks and workarounds.
- Excellent hands-on experience using MySQL or any other SQL Database.
- Good knowledge of MongoDB or any other NoSQL Database.
- Good knowledge of Redis, its data types, and their use cases.
- Experience with graph-based databases like GraphQL and Neo4j.
- Experience developing and deploying REST APIs.
- Good knowledge of Unit Testing and available Test Frameworks.
- Good understanding of advanced JS libraries and frameworks.
- Experience with Web sockets, Service Workers, and Web Push Notifications.
- Familiar with NodeJS profiling tools.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git.
- Good knowledge of creating and maintaining DevOps infrastructure on cloud platforms.
- Should be a fast learner and a go-getter — without any fear of trying out new things Preferences.
- Experience building a large scale social or location-based app.
- Rest API
We are looking for a Django Python Developer to join our engineering team and help us develop and maintain various software products.
Python Developer responsibilities include writing and testing code, debugging programs and integrating applications with third-party web services. To be successful in this role, you should have experience using server-side logic and work well in a team.
- BSc/BE/BTech in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Must have 3+ years of work experience as a Python Developer
- Expertise in Django Framework. Other frameworks like Flask Pyramid knowledge is good to have
- Strong experience with Linux-based infrastructures, Linux/Unix administration, and AWS.
RedBlackTree is a Product Development and Technology Services firm based in Chennai. We mainly work with startups from California and enterprise firms based in the US and Europe, helping them design, build and bring new products to market. We operate mainly in the healthcare, fintech, travel and manufacturing verticals.
We're looking for a talented, full-stack engineer who is passionate about solving problems and who loves to work with new, emerging tools and technologies.
- Strong skills with Node.js.
- Experience developing and maintaining production web and mobile applications
- Strong database fundamentals with SQL, NoSQL Databases like MySQL, Postgres, Couchbase, or Aerospike.
- Experience with building high performance APIs and Microservices at scale.
- Experience with API security and best practices.
- Experience in building for Reliability with APIs and Microservices on AWS.
- Some experience with frontend frameworks (React, Angular, or React Native, etc).
- Good knowledge of GraphQL.
- Ability to translate requirements into simple design and architecture with an emphasis on design simplicity and clarity.
- Test Driven Development skills are a big plus.
- Ability to write clear, concise documentation.
We're also looking for these traits:
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- The ability to learn quickly and work in a fast paced environment.
- Self-motivated to build in a fast paced environment
- Passionate about tech and problem solving
- Deep empathy for customers and understanding of the business impact of what we're building.
- A friendly team player.
We are looking for a highly skilled computer programmer who is comfortable with both front and back-end programming.
Full-stack developers are responsible for developing and designing front-end web architecture, ensuring the responsiveness of applications, and working alongside graphic designers for web design features, among other duties.
Full-stack developers will be required to see out a project from conception to the final product, requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail.
Full Stack Developer Responsibilities:
- Developing front-end website architecture.
- Designing user interactions on web pages.
- Developing back-end website applications.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality.
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
- Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
- Degree in computer science.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Proficiency with Ruby on Rails
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL or Oracle or PostgreSQL.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- 5 working days
- Flexible timings
- Work from home granted
As Back end developer, we expect you to be motivated in solving real-life complex problems and create compelling experiences for our Resellers. Being a small company we have a culture of creative problem solving, intellectual design, fast-paced development, and passionate product delivery. Enhance or build Restful web services for our mobile app.
- Develop server-side components, REST APIs
- Assume ownership for existing and new modules including design, development, and unit testing for enhancements of existing modules and development of new modules.
- Analyse problems logically and exercise sound judgment in defining, evaluating, and solving difficult technical and operational problems where solutions may be of a precedent-establishing nature.
- Lead the design and architectural improvements
- Participate and collaborate with team members in design discussions, determines areas of complexity, potential risks to successful implementation, suggest enhancements to architecture, implement POCs, and enhance application.
- Reduce technical debt with quality coding
- A solid grounding in Computer Science fundamentals (based on a BS or MS in CS or related field) from IITs and Premier Engineering College.
- Excellent Object Orientation, coupled with excellent problem solving and debugging skills.
- Highly skilled at Java and related technologies, including Java Frameworks like Spring-boot or Drop wizard, RESTful web services, JSON, Servlet, JSP, MySQL, MongoDB, Kafka, AWS Solr.
- Must have hands-on experience in building scalable and secure back end systems.
- Have hands-on experience with systems that are asynchronous, RESTful and demand concurrency
- Good to have knowledge of best software engineering practices for all stages of the software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, testing, deployment.
We are India’s coolest SaaS ERP for Fashion, Lifestyle and Home Decor brands. Currently working across 100 brands like House of Masaba, Rahul Mishra, Raw Mango, Anamika Khanna and many others across India, helping them organise their end to end business workflow through our application.
We are currently working on new development and enhancement in the application and are hence looking forward to senior software developers.
The ideal candidate is a creative problem solver who understands the requirement and comes up with the solution keeping in mind the impact of the solution on existing code
- Understand the problem statement and get the code done for the server side programming of our software including the database and other internal/external micro services communication
- Maintain the quality of code
- Impact analysis before actually writing any code
- Use the optimised SQL queries only
- At least 2-3 years' of experience using NodeJS and MySql/PostgreSQL (This is mandatory. Please do not apply in case of lesser experience in either NodeJS or MySQL/PostgreSQL)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science
- Develop and manage e-commerce websites, web applications & websites.
- Analyse, design, code, debug, test, document & deploy applications.
- Must be a self-starter & be able to work with minimum supervision
- Exp. In modules/extensions development/customisation.
- Exp. In Theme integration/customisation.
- Exp. In API creation/integration.
- Total: 2-3 Years in Magento 2 development
- Relevant: Minimum 2 Years
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL
- Extensive experience of PHP and MySQL.
- Demonstrable knowledge of XML, XHTML, CSS, Modules i.e. API integration, Payment Gateways, XML with a focus on standards.
- Two or more published websites in E-Commerce.
High Level JD:
* Experience with Elastic(Logstash, Elastic Search, Kibana )
* Strong understanding of Elasticsearch index configuration options.
* The elasticsearch work requires refactoring involving search engine understanding
* Database - Oracle, SQL Server
* Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST)
* Understanding of Agile methodologies
* Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
* Delivering a high-quality application
* Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
* Revise, update, refactor and debug code
* Improve and support existing software