Happay is one of the leading spend management systems that provide automated solutions for petty cash management, travel and expense management, prepaid cards for business expense, international expense card and more.
Happay caters to businesses of all size helping them automate their spending through world-class innovation, diverse industry knowledge, proactive client support system, and applications. Providing technical support and actionable insights help companies stay at top of their business expenditures so they can reduce leakage, avoid ambiguity and have a 360-degree view of the company spending.
Automate and streamline your business expense management software.Empower your employees with a web and mobile app solution with easy employee expense claims. Sign Up Now!
● To periodically explore latest technologies (esp Open Source) and prototype sub-systems
● Be a part of the team that develops the next gen Customer Data Platform
● Build components to make the customer data platform more efficient and scalable
● 3-6 years of relevant experience with Algorithms, Data Structures, & Optimizations in addition
● Education: B.E/B-Tech/M-Tech/M.S/MCA Computer Science or Equivalent from premier
● Good Aptitude/Analytical skills (emphasis will be on Algorithms, Data Structures,&
Optimizations in addition to Coding)
● Good System design and Class design
● Good knowledge of Databases (Both SQL/NOSQL)
● Good knowledge of Kafka, Streaming Systems
● Good Knowledge of Java, Unit Testing
● Has appreciation of technology and its ability to create value in the CDP domain
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Active & contributing team member
● Strong work ethic with demonstrated ability to meet and exceed commitments
Others: Experience of having worked in a start-up is a plus
About the Company:
We are a Series A funded Indonesian online group buying platform that helps people connect with like minded people who want to buy the same item/product at a discounted price. The team is spread across India and Indonesia, and is led by experienced founders who have founded, set-up, scaled and exited businesses across India and Indonesia. We have raised our first round of funding, and are growing extremely fast. We are actively looking for Full Stack developers to join our team.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
We are looking for an experienced full-stack engineer to implement both back-end and front-end software solutions to serve both internal and external customers. The position entails working in an agile team to develop Java- and React-based projects that support our system.
- Design, implement and test full-stack solutions using Java, Spring and React
- Design robust spring system that can support 2-5mil users.
- Work alongside other team members to integrate various components into finished product
- Work closely with product owner to create stories
- Continuously create new and interactive features that would help to improve user experience and user engagement.
- Assist with troubleshooting of issues as needed
- Participate in the design and architecture of software solutions
- Assist in developing and maintaining continuous integration pipelines
Salary range : 15 lpa - 30 lpa or more depending on candidate experience.
Skills required :
You will be best qualified if you have experience with several (not all) of the following:
- Python (Flask and Django)
- Spring/Spring Boot
- ELK Stack (Elasticsearch)
- CI/CD Pipelines
- 2+ years of experience in Java based technologies
- 1+ years of experience in Python
- Experience in designing databases and system architecture
Why join us?
- You will get to work with an experienced team who has worked in multiple startups.
- Experimenting is the name of the game. And POCs are the snacks that fuel them.
- Grow with us. It is a family
- Gain exposure to two of the fastest growing markets in the world - South East Asia and Social Commerce
DUKAAN - Create Your Online Store in 30 Seconds
Dukaan is an app that allows offline businesses to sell their products and services online. On our app, the users can make beautiful product catalogues (catalogs) right from a smartphone and share with their customers easily on different social media apps such as Whatsapp Business, Whatsapp, Facebook, Instagram etc. Praised by users all over India, this app has saved declining businesses by helping them transfer their shop online. The journey has just begun and we are on a mission to make India truly Digital.
Dukaan is currently powering over 5M ecommerce stores built by indian small businesses and growing at a crazy rate.
We are looking for a Backend Engineer to join our team who will be part of our new innovations team.
- Strong knowledge of Django, Django Rest Framework and their design principles.
- Strong knowledge of Django ORM, should be able to leverage it to write complex and optimized queries (E.x Q queries, Case, When, Select related, prefetch related, Subqueries, Annotations, Aggregations, Filtering, etc.) .
- Should be able to override DRF serializers, filters and viewsets completely according to needs.
- Should have good experience in Class Based Views to write the backend API’s.
- Sound knowledge of database design patterns and modelling them to Django models.
- Sound knowledge of how to write test cases for the APIs.
- Should be able to write optimized pythonic code adhering to python PEP standards.
- Strong knowledge of python packaging and how to architect a code base that should be easily scalable and not get cluttered.
- Strong knowledge of REST API design patterns.
- Ability to write RAW sql queries and further database level coding will be a plus.
- Good Understanding of python’s asyncio, threading and multiprocessing library, their benefits and limitations along with their appropriate use cases.
- Hands on knowledge of celery and its corresponding message broker such as RabbitMQ, Redis, etc.
- Experience with building a CDC(Change Data Capture) pipeline will be a plus.
- Experience with Apache Kafka, Kafka connect and Debezium will be a plus.
- Experience with open source will be a plus.
- Good knowledge of Algorithms and data structures.
- Understand the ins and out of existing codebase and have a good grasp over it.
- Write clean, stable and scalable code.
- Write unit test cases for the APIs.
- Do whitebox and blackbox testing for your own code and as well as others if required.
- Understand and implement fast prototype solutions for the business needs.
•Web frameworks: Django, Flask
•Web servers: Nginx, Apache, uWSGI
•Data stores/tools: MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLAlchemy, Redis, MongoDB, ElasticSearch
•Virtualization: AWS, VMWare, VirtualBox, Docker
•Web scraping and browser automation
Good to Have Skills
•Experience with third party and OAuth implementations.
•Understanding of cloud service platforms and web service infrastructure
Must Have Traits
•Able to manage projects with minimal hand-holding
•Good verbal and written communication skills
•Enthusiastic, able to research and implement new technologies
•Ability to handle high-pressure situations
•Proven expertise in product development •GoodandPracticalUnderstandingofPython(2.7,3.3+)
•Hands on with Linux systems for deploying systems and applications
Joining: Immediate Joining
No of Vacancy: 1
Designation: PHP Laravel Full-stack Developer
Location- Pune, Maharashtra.
- 1-2 years of experience in related field preferred
- Applies comprehensive knowledge and a thorough understanding of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to perform varied tasks and projects
- May contribute to the development of policies and procedures
- Works on complex projects of large scope
- Completes work independently receives general guidance on new projects
- Work reviewed for purpose of meeting objectives
- May act as a mentor to less experienced colleagues
- Extensive experience working in PHP.
- Experience with Laravel framework
- Should have a working knowledge of MySQL.
- Must have knowledge of Java frameworks like ViewJS, AngularJS.
- Knowledge of JADE, Pug template.
- Strong debugging skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to understand and make changes to existing code.
Job Description :
We are hiring experienced PHP Developer responsible for developing web applications. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic.
You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Design and Build Web Applications.
- Prior experience of custom APIs creation and good command with MySQL is required.
- CodeIgniter & Laravel prior knowledge is required.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Work with outside data sources and API.
- Should be able to develop the application with effective coding with minimal errors/bugs.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Ability to be a self-starter, prioritize your work, stay organized, self-motivating and work and motivate well in a team environment is critical.
- Should be able to manage the whole project solely or in the team.
The ideal candidate is a highly resourceful and innovative developer with extensive experience in the layout, design and coding of websites specifically in PHP format. You must also possess a strong knowledge of web application development using PHP programming language and MySQL Server databases.
- Who can understand and demonstrate to maintain Data Quality in high volume data systems.
- One who can understand and can deliver highly tested system
- Who can routines to test their own code using negative sql concepts.
- Who can use OOP concepts with same class being used everywhere.
- Knowledge in Angular.js and Laravel is mandatory
- College degree is not mandatory
- hike on last salary will be given
-Full time / Remote job
-Can share cv
Thanks & Regards,
Azine Technologies is known for our innovative technologies, products and services -- and for the people behind them. At Azine, we create identity verification products which are essentially apps, APIs, SDKs which have different modules that undergo OCR, Face Recognition, and other AI and machine learning. We’re looking for a Python Developer who can fulfil the following responsibilities.
Role and Responsibilities
- Design & implement new software modules based on the product requirements
- Debug existing software components, fix issues and avoid regressions
- Be proactive, take ownership and be accountable
- Familiar with Test Drive Development.
- Participate in software architecture, design discussions and code reviews
Qualifications and Education Requirements
Bachelor’s degree and 3+ years of software development experience or equivalent, including Computer Vision and AI/ML.
Understanding of OCR, Neural network and Deep learning.
Expert in Python with knowledge of Python Frameworks (such as Django, Flask, etc.).
Expert understanding of threading and limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture.
Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
Proficient understanding with code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, etc.
Strong unit test and debugging skills.
Django, Flask, Neural networks, Deep Learning, Optical character recognition, Self-organizing maps, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Software architecture, Celery, Object-relational mapping, NOSQL Databases, MongoDB, Computer Vision, GANs,
We are offering amazing career growth opportunities, great compensation, and benefits. This begins with: weekly lunches, alternate weekends-off, annual medical checkups, social engagement, financial assistance and more.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Iscon, Ahmedabad