- Use a systematic approach to solving problems through analysis of problems and evaluation of alternative solutions.
- Develop a high sense of ownership for your code and work closely with Product.
- Focus on code quality and deliver projects with high business impact.
- Working in a startup environment pushing boundaries with deep involvement with business.
- Hardcore experience in backend development with following programming language/technologies: C#, .Net/.Net Core, Web API, REST, Sql Server, MongoDB/NoSql DB.
- Believes in actively tackling new challenges and views ambiguity as an opportunity to be creative.
- Has interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed.
- 5+ years professional experience working with .NET technologies.
- Experience in back end development and integrations.
- C#,http://asp.net/" target="_blank">ASP.NET MVC/Web API, .NET Core
- Clear understanding in REST Api
- Microsoft Sql Server
- Entity Framework (or any other ORM)
- Microsoft Visual Studio, VS Code
Good to Have
- Mongo C# Drivers, MongoDB queries, MongoDB Aggregation
- Experience working with containers, Docker
- HTML 5, CSS 3, Bootstrap
- Azure Cloud Services
- Async and multi threading in .Net
- Concepts of OpenId Connect
- Deployment Automations (DevOps)
- Ability to think Out of the box for any given business requirement
- Agile Methodologies
- Bachelor’s degree /B.Tech / M.E. / M.Tech or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience;
About Aalgro (http://www.aalgro.com/" target="_blank">www.aalgro.com):
Aalgro is building new-age trust in the trade of goods of fresh produce. We are here to enable e-transactions across Mandi's by providing real-time access to price discovery and qualitative information of lots along with providing logistics and credit support to our users, helping them make efficient and profitable trading decisions; also enabling new channels for procurement and supply for our users.
Our vision is to be an online exchange for fresh Produce with a mission:
To digitize fresh produce to make it easy and convenient to trade for our users.
To build and continuously improve on quality measures of individual produce for remote communication and common understanding
To enable and continuously improvise on multiple Price Discovery Mechanisms suited in various scenarios
To enable movement of assets (digitised fresh produce) and grow towards “Efficient Market”
To put a limit on inherent risks in transactions between parties by needful and productised “transactional settlements”
To ensure safe, secure, retraceable, f&f transactions
We have presence in Major Mandis in Bengaluru, Mumbai, Delhi, and Kolkata and are working towards creating a presence in more than 100 cities with Business Development Team members in 18 Tier 2 Cities each of who would handle 5-10 surrounding cities. We have a medium-size team of about 80+ employees and are in a growth phase.
Aalgro is building a new-age trust in the trade of perishables across cities. We are currently focussed on imported fruits and deals in relatively high volume transactions across Mandis, outside Mandis within cities and across cities. We are in the process of building a small initial technology team to create a technology platform(web-app, mobile app) to scale the nature of business
We want to be an online exchange for fresh Produce with a mission
- To digitize fresh produce to make it easy and convenient to trade for our users.
- To build and continuously improve on quality measures of individual produce for remote communication and common understanding
- To enable and continuously improvise on multiple Price Discovery Mechanisms suited in various scenarios
- To enable movement of assets (digitized #fresh produce) and grow towards “Efficient Market”
- To put a limit on inherent risks in transactions between parties by needful and productised “transactional settlements”
- To ensure safe, secure, retraceable, f&f transactions
We are a team working towards a vision. You should join here if are looking to work towards a common purpose which you can associate with which is aligned with your personal growth. The problems in hand are hard and complex since it deals with perishables and with users who are unorganized, traditional mandi people across India. Hence it would require critical thinking; problem-formulation and solving with inputs from both internal and external users; Please understand that it is a start-up and only if you are willing to be part of high performing team, should you apply.
Role: Senior Backend Developer
Skill: C#, ASP .NET MVC, SOAP / REST APIs, MS SQL
Experience: 3-5 Years
Job Description: -
We are looking for experienced Senior .NET backend developer to deliver feature and backend enhancements to our existing web APIs. Developers will be receiving business and technical requirements and will be expected to perform all tasks associated with delivering the required enhancements to production. Developers will work with a technical and business lead to receive requirements and implement application enhancements.
3+ years of Software Engineering experience
Engineering/Computer Science Degree or equivalent experience required
Upgrading existing APIs.
Writing scalable SOAP/RESTful APIs.
Reviewing and debugging applications.
Deploying fully functional applications.
Meeting with business lead and technology managers to determine application and website requirements.
3+ years’ experience as a .NET developer across the whole software development lifecycle.
Experience building SOAP/RESTful APIs
Proficiency in C#
Solid understanding of unit testing concepts and frameworks
Ability to manage project workload and timelines
Excellent problem-solving skills
Good verbal and written communication skills
Competency in web application security
Database administration skills – MSSQL
Competency in User Experience/User Interface design
Understanding of Design Patterns such as Singleton, Dependency Injection, Factory etc
Work experience in travel domain will be a big advantage
Languages: C#, T-SQL
Frameworks: .NET, .NET Core
Databases: Microsoft SQL Server
Infrastructure: Amazon web servers/Azure
Tools: Git hub, SVN, AWS
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Execute a full software development lifecycle (SDLC)
- Develop flowcharts, layouts, and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
- Write well-designed, testable, reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimize the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implement security and data protection
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
- Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback
- Comply with project plans and industry standards
- Ensure software is updated with latest features
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Good knowledge of Core Java (Minimum Version 8)
- J2EE with a good understanding of Servlets and JSP
- Experience in Spring Modules – Spring IOC and AOP, Spring Boot (version 2 plus), JDBC
- Expertise in design and development of various web and enterprise – level applications using Java/J2EE technologies such as Spring, Hibernate, Rest services.
- Web Services (including SOAP, XML, XML Schema, JSON, and REST)
- Tools required: Maven,Eclipse, Github, and Swagger
- Good knowledge of SQL and Redis (NOSql)
- Ability to document requirements and specifications
- Proven work experience as a Software Engineer or Software Developer
- Ability to develop software in Java or any other OOPS languages
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience in developing Web Applications using at least one popular Web Framework (Spring)
- Experience with test-driven development
- Proficiency in software engineering tools
PREFERRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or other related fields.
- Eight to Ten years of Software Engineering or Software Development experience, preferably in a related field.
REPORTING: This position will report to HOD
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-Time
LOCATION: Remote (Pan India) & In-Office – Jaipur, India
SHIFT TIMINGS: 10am to 7pm IST
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code.
- Providing technical oversight to the team, involved in design and code review.
- You would also be spending most of the time in development activities in varied technologies and should have a passion to write code.
- Should be able to create good technical documents.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems - Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Prepare the technical design of complex technology components as well as suggest the pros and cons of using a certain technology stack or component or design pattern versus another, to the clients.
- Team Management.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Qualifications: BTECH/MTECH/MCA/MSc.
- Proficient in Java, with a good knowledge of its ecosystems with a knack for writing clean, readable Java code, writing reusable Java libraries along with knowledge of multithreading, concurrency patterns, and collections in Java.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming along with various design and architectural patterns.
- Hands on experience with JMS, JPA, Spring (MVC, Boot & Cloud preferred) & Hibernate.
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC, JDBC, and RESTful. Experience with Presentation Layer (JSP/Servlets), JS Frameworks (Angular, jQuery, react, etc.).
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes and experience with both external and embedded databases. Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, Ant, Maven, and Gradle; continuous integration.
- Knowledge in xml based mappings, SAML, rest clients, CAS authentication and Jetty.
- Knowledge of Apache Camel and Kafka and Drools Rule Engine is preferred.
Build elegant backend platform components for high throughput and low latency
Solve challenging problems with cutting-edge design and algorithms.
Deliver with quality, on-time in a fast-paced start-up environment
You will work with others in the team to maintain the health of our systems and
codebase, keep development hygienes, refactor and make improvements, keep
our systems robust and resilient.
What you'd have?
5+ years of professional backend programming experience
Experience with Python programming language
3+ years of professional programming experience with Service-oriented
architecture (SOA), microservices, and REST APIs
3+ years of hands-on experience with cloud providers such as AWS and Azure
Experience with containerized microservices and serverless architectures
Experience with distributed systems and related concepts
Experience with API Gateways, and a strong understanding of API management
Experience with SQL and NoSQL datastores including but not limited to
Postgres, MySQL, and Elasticsearch
Experience with unit testing & Test-Driven Development (TDD).
We are a 20-year old IT Services company from Kolkata working in India and abroad. We primarily work as SSP(Software Solutions Partner) of Oracle India, SRIT, KPMG, HP, TCS, Mazar etc and serve some of the leading business houses in the country in various software project implementations specially on SAP and Oracle platform and also working on Govt & Semi Govt projects as outsourcing project partner all over PAN India.
Designation : Senior Web Developer Developer
Company – TSG Global Services Pvt Ltd
Experience- Min 2 Years
Notice Period: Immediate To 30 Days
- Telephonic / VC Technical
TSG Global Services Pvt. Ltd (UnisolTSG Group).(www.unisoltsg.com)
From a humble beginning in 1999, TSG is now wings-spread into IT Solutions, ERP Solutions, Technology & Services.Though head quartered in Kolkata. TSG has been the steady Solutions Partner to multinational giants like HP, KPMG, PWC, TCS, Oracle.TSG operates pan India basis having regional operations in Bangalore, Noida, Mumbai. Overseas operation spread across Middle-East, USA and Africa.When it comes to your IT deployment you need only the best.
· Software Solutions - Products and Services
· On-demand Staff Augmentation
- Managed SLAs
Leading the way in International Banking. We support the people and companies driving investment, trade and wealth creation across Asia, Africa and the Middle East. And our heritage and values are expressed in our brand promise – here for good. See our Brand and Values
- About 2+ years of rigorous IT experience with a minimum of 2 years in the core area of expertise in .web development
- Good Communication Skill
- Proven ability to meet milestones and delivery dates providing result oriented and proactive approach towards solving problems
Writing scalable, robust, testable, efficient, and easily maintainable code
Developing and maintaining Natural Language and Cognitive Analytics features end-to-end including UI, back-end services and persistence.
Defining micro-services, tested code that contain well documented RESTful APIs.
Writing high-quality production ready code that can be continuously deployed and maintaining it in real-time.
Experience in developing large scale web applications. (SaaS products are a plus)
3+ years’ of overall experience and in .net development.
Experience in working on Entity Framework and SQL.
Web development: .NET MVC, design patterns
Hands on Excellent debugging and problem solving skills.
Hands on experience with code versioning systems like Git, SVN
- 7+ years of experience as software engineer.
- Experience in Dot.Net technologies - Asp.Net MVC, WebAPI, .NetCore
- Experience in ORM like Entity Framework /Dapper
- Experience with Object-Oriented Design and SOLID principles
- Experience with Unit Testing, Mocking and Dependency Injection frameworks
- Experience with SQL Server, NoSQL or other database technology
- Experience with software quality, testing procedures and build automation tools
- Knowledge of the Principles & Patterns of Agile Software
- Ability to understand and troubleshoot existing code and maintain existing systems.
- Ability to identity performance bottlenecks.
- Experience working with version control tools such as GIT and CI/CD tools.
About Zelthy :
Zelthy (https://www.zelthy.com/) is a Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) solution that enables quick and secure deployment of healthcare applications.The platform is used by global pharmaceutical companies and health-tech companies such as Bristol-Meyer-Suibb, 1mg, Cipla, DKSH, Novo Nordisk, etc to manage more than 1 million patients in 12 countries.
We are looking for a Backend Developer who has 4-6 years of experience in designing, developing and implementing backend services using Python and Django.
Opportunity : Being a part of an early team that is building a global technology product that already has traction
Key Responsibilities : Contribute to the development of Zelthy Cloud Platform :
1. Should be able to design and implement sufficiently large and complex features and/or architectural improvements to the product.
2. Application implementation on the Zelthy Cloud including Configuration and Customization
3. Development of Restful APIs for Zelthy core as well as for implementing Applicationson the Zelthy Cloud platform
4. Perform Code and Application Lifecycle Maintenance
5. Work alongside the business team and solutioning team to design application architecture
6. Mentor Junior developers
Must Haves :
1. 3+ years of experience in designing, developing and implementing backend services using Python, Django, Django Rest Framework
2. Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent work experience.
3. Understanding of software design patterns
4. Experience with Celery
5. Experience with RDBMS. Experience with AWS, S3, EC2, RDS, Dynamo DB, Lambda, etc.
6. Proficiency in Git
8. Previous experience in SaaS/PaaS environment will be an advantage
Key applications powered by Zelthy :
1. India's largest oncology PAP currently managed by a Big Pharma (market cap more than 100Bn) end to end on Zelthy including patient onboarding to product tracking
2. All HIV positive patients in India monitored by the Government through a program implemented on Zelthy (more than 1 million patients)
3. South East Asia's leading healthcare company with presence in more than 12 countries has adopted Zelthy as their core technology backbone for running patient programs
4. India's largest ePharmacy has adopted Zelthy as the core technology powering their patient program CRMs
5. India's first controlled distribution network for a pharmaceutical product in India implemented launched by an Indian Big Pharma on Zelthy
- Your primary responsibility as a senior backend engineer will be to architect and develop a scalable and robust micro-services backend with strong Java, Spring(Boot), SQL, AWS/GCP.
- Experience being part of a software development team in an Agile/Lean/Continuous Delivery environment
- Be a key performer in a high-performance product engineering team
- 2 to 4 years of overall IT experience. Most of this experience in Java (Core Java, Spring boot, Java collections, Java Multithreading)
- Should have experience designing database schemas - SQL and NoSQL.
- Exposure to frameworks like Spring, Hibernate, Play would be a plus
- Experience with microservices architecture would be beneficial.
- Working knowledge of any public cloud (AWS, GCP or Azure)
- Broad understanding and experience of real-time analytics, NoSQL data stores, data modeling and data management, analytical tools, languages, or libraries
- Knowledge of container tech like Docker, Kubernetes would be a plus.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Engineering.