We are looking for a world-class team to build and scale our startup to reach several million workers by 2025. This role at Good Worker provides a unique opportunity for a high performing individual to have broad impact. You will work closely with a talented and diverse group of engineers, product managers and industry experts.
Lead through innovative technologies to deliver on our vision at scale, supercharging those in our
community to have exponential outcomes.
We believe the following will be the main pillars to fulfil this mission:
1) A team that’s tight knit, highly collaborative, inclusive and balances work with fun and learning
2) Focus on creating non-linear impact
3) Reliable and performant systems
4) Deeper understanding of the customer context
5) Growth mindset with free thinking and experimentation where we take moon shots
Why you should join us
- You will join the mission to create positive impact on millions of people’s lives
- You get to work on the latest technologies in a culture which encourages experimentation
- You get to work in an accelerated learning environment
What you will do
- You will work in a highly collaborative cross functional environment with product managers, UI/UX experts, among others
- You will author readable, efficient, and reliable systems
- You will exercise curiosity in learning new technologies, investing in deeper understanding of the fundamentals
- You will incorporate feedback, pickup clean and optimised coding standards and contribute to keeping the documentation up to date
- You will collaborate with team members and seek help as required to achieve the desired outcomes
- You will be agile and curious about customer problems
- You will take ownership of the health of the system, post release
- You will organize code reviews with peers and participate in tech brainstorming sessions
- You will work in an exciting start-up environment where you can be ambitious and try new things :)
You should apply if
- You have a strong foundation in Computer Science concepts and programming fundamentals
- You have 0-1 year of experience in frontend web technologies like React, Angular, Vue, Svelte etc and exposure to backend web technologies inclusive of any web stack (we use Typescript / AWS / DynamoDB / PostgreSQL)
- You have recently graduated and have not worked in a full-time employee role before
- You are curious, a quick learner and someone who loves to experiment
- You work well in a team to enhance your impact
- Experience with one of the major relational databases (MySQL, Oracle, Postgres) and NoSQL databases (Mongo DB, Cassandra, Dynamo DB or such)
- Expert object-oriented programming experience using Java
- Experience in messaging protocol like MQTT and messaging middleware like ActiveMQ, RabbitMQ and/or Kafka
- Require experience and Strong understanding of entire Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Agile (Scrum), Software design/architecture process, CI/CD processes, unit testing & Test-Driven Development (TDD)
- Experience with web services (consuming or creating) with REST, MQTT, Web Sockets
- Experience with containerized environment Dockers, Rocket and Container orchestrator such as Kubernetes, Docker Swam, etc
- Experience managing Cloud infrastructure (resources and service) in AWS, Azure and/or GCP
- Strong knowledge of SOA, object-oriented programming, design patterns, multi-threaded application development
- Experience in reporting and analytics, queuing and real-time streaming systems
- Experience developing, maintaining, and innovating large scale, consumer facing web or mobile applications
- Git or similar distributed SCM tools experience
- Experience with open-source technologies (if no practical work experience w/ Big Data, or cutting-edge frontend technology, prototyping and/or researching the up and coming technology and solutions)
- Own the backend stack – Node.Js based, that powers our product
- Collaborate with Backend Developers (Python), Front-end developers, DevOps, and Data Scientists to design and implement new features
- Build and maintain several REST’ful Services/Endpoints which will be used both internally and externally in a Macroservices/Distributed services environment.
- Deploy and monitor the Services/Endpoints ensuring availability and scalability(ability to handle 100X traffic)
- Work on full project lifecycle starting from requirements gathering/understanding the problem to deploying and maintaining the project.
Skills that you bring Along:
- A minimum 8+ years of extensive work experience with Node.Js and related frameworks – particularly Express.Js.
- Extensive experience in designing and maintaining REST’ful API endpoints
- Extensive experience with databases such as Postgres and Mongo.
- Extensive experience in Cloud Infrastructure (AWS based) – e.g. AWS API Gateway, Lambda Functions etc.
- Experience with cache like Redis and/or Memory cache
- Good experience in Microservices/Macroservices or Event driven Architectures
- Good experience with design patterns
- Experience in writing advanced SQL-queries, good knowledge of PL/SQL
- Good understanding of Software Design Principles and domain-driven design
- Good experience with Continuous Delivery and Containerization(Docker)
- Ideally maintaining infrastructure-as-code using Terraform
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to explain complex topics in a simple manner
1. Kreativbricks is a construction management platform that helps builders, construction firms in better project planning, scheduling, Material management and Site Tracking.
2. Full time, Permanent, Flexible shift, duration and performance based(Min 6 months duration). Direct interaction with Founding team and CTO.
3. Key Responsibilities:
- Working on Back-end using node.js.
- Communicating with CTO
- Delivering on time
- Candidates with Experience in react.js will be preferred and may be required to learn new technology like react-native and sometimes play the role of Frontend developer.
4. Must have done at least 1 project using Node.js
5. Additional Benefits:
- Letter of Recommendation based on performance,
- Chance to become Member of Core Team
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: ₹180,000.00 - ₹300,000.00 per year
Yes, we are taking all precautionary measures and all our team is fully vaccinated.
Your responsibilities will include:
Springboot , Rest API/ Microservices. Designing, implementing and maintaining Java-based applications
Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle
Writing testable, scalable and efficient code
Test and debug new applications and updates
Maintain up to date code documentation
Participating in code reviews
About the Backend Developer
We are looking at a diligent, driven, passionate person for our efforts on engagement and retention of our customers (schools) in a high growth environment. Backend Developer will be the face of the organisation for the schools that are using the platform on a day to day basis. The Developer will interact with the schools via the chat support and email requests and resolve any issues that the schools might be facing in using the platform or extend any support they might be needing to use the platform to its fullest.
- As a Backend Developer, you will play a major role in, developing and deploying high-quality web platforms. In this multifaceted role, you will get the opportunity to work along curriculum experts, teachers, and students, and user-test the product in real school settings.
* Frameworks & Technologies: Node.js
* Database: PostgreSQL, SQL
* Tools: Git basics, Scripting basics
* Soft Skills: Having a bias towards action, a good sense of design, empathy, and good communication skills
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Great interpersonal skills
About Toddle: ( http://www.toddleapp.com/" target="_blank">www.toddleapp.com )
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Understand/learn the existing applications
- Provide support on IT Applications to customers
- Prepare and produce build release
- Strive for continuous improvement, developing well designed and efficient code
- Keep up with changes in technology and propose solutions
- Ensure defect free deliveries by actively participating in quality assurance
Education & Job Qualification
- Good academic qualifications
- Experience in developing web applications using Java, Spring, Hibernate, DWR, JSP
- Knowledge in Oracle Database concepts
- Sound knowledge in the following is a must
o Oracle & MongoDb
o HTML & CSS
o Angular 4
o Node JS
Knowledge of Japer Reports will be an added advantage
- Good communication skills and be a good listener
- Problem solving skills
- Willingness to learn and do all development activities including quality assurance
- Team player