Design & development of Angular applications as per desired specifications, along with experience in frameworks/libraries like jQuery, Bootstrap, Typescript, etc.
Architecture design, development, testing and maintenance of Web Apps, Implementation based on Angular Application MVC Patterns.
Own end to end product modules/features (from requirement to going live).
Design & code review, troubleshoot & help team members on issues.
Gather requirements by interacting directly with the end users.
Research on open source framework/technology required for developing the feature/application.
3+ years of experience in Angular development.
Strong experience of Angular4 and above along with other technologies like HTML5 CSS, jQuery, AJAX with good knowledge of ECMA Scripts.
Experience in Angular-8 and ECMA scripts specific application development.
Good understanding of OO concepts along with good understanding of Design Patterns.
Proficient in requirement gathering and analysis.
Understanding of event-driven programming, callbacks, directives, components, lifecycle methods, Promises etc.
Secondary Skills: Micro Service, RESTful API, Doctrine LESS and SASS Backbone, Ember, etc
Recro is a developer-focused platform that was founded with the aim of seamlessly matching individual expertise with the right opportunities.
We empower talented developers by providing them with relevant experience at fast-growing startups based on technical competencies and aspirations. These opportunities have a significant impact on their career success and help them become their best self.
On the other hand, startups get instant access to top-quality developers with guaranteed productivity from the very beginning. We help them to scale up/down based on their needs, thus ensuring an efficient and high-yielding workforce.
Developers solve real-time complex problems and get exposure to the uplifting and challenging work culture at start-ups like Flipkart, Dunzo, Swiggy, and Zivame among many others. At Recro, we ensure continuous support from our strong community to accelerate careers for developers and strive to create optimal business outcomes for high-growth startups.
Our motto is to deliver value-added solutions for Indian patients beyond just pills. Our goal is to make healthcare accessible to every patient and bring it in their price range.
Headquartered in Mumbai, we are excited to build a strong product and operations team, which is passionate to build innovative solutions and willing to go the extra mile to ensure the customer has the best experience.
We are looking for a Frontend Team Lead (React Js) who would be responsible for the architecture design, code review, and technology build and deployment activities of web applications. You would manage the React Developers team while defining their responsibilities for the projects and making sure that the products are delivered without any technical issues.
- Drive the entire Front-end development function of Truemeds’ applications.
- Provides technical guidance to Software Engineers by means of coaching and mentorship throughout E2E software development, maintenance and lifecycle to achieve project goals to the required level of quality. Promotes team engagement, empowerment and motivation.
- Understand and derive complexity-based estimations (User Story Points) and provide input to the Software Engineering Manager for estimates, resource needs, milestones and risks. Per account methodologies define work breakdown structure, plans and lead task execution by assigning software engineers to tasks, ensuring effective delegation, monitoring tasks, identifying risks and handling mitigation and escalations, mastering and executing Scrum ceremonies and empowering the scrum members and enabling cross-functional capabilities
- Provides hands-on technical and functional input to design, maintenance, code, build, integration and testing of complex software components according to functional and technical design specifications. Reviews and provides feedback and suggests solutions, including operability perspective. Identifies areas for automation. Follows Truemeds’ software engineering standards, applicable software development methodologies and release processes. Performs code reviews and participates in test reviews.
- Analyzes and provides input for the requirements and provides impact assessment for new features or bug fixes.
- Represents/leads discussions related to products/applications/modules/team (for example, leads technical design reviews). Builds relationships with internal customers/stakeholders. Represent the team with stakeholders.
- Enforces quality processes (such as performing technical root cause analysis and outlining corrective action for given problems), measures them and takes corrective actions in case of variances. Ensures all the project agreed deliverables are completed to the required level of quality.
- Collaborates and adds value through participation in peer code reviews, provides comments and suggestions, and works with cross-functional teams to achieve goals.
- Supports managerial routines of Hire to Retire, mainly providing professional leadership of the team, peer feedback and development, assuring productivity and effectiveness of the team. Leads initiatives to build technical and functional competencies to meet the needs of the team.
- People Management - Structures the team’s work in a way that is best suited to the product/service development and maximizes efficiency. Coaches and empowers the team. Fosters an environment that encourages teamwork based on motivation and inspiration.
- Working experience with popular React JS workflows like Redux (Action Type, Action Creator & Reducers) or Flux and Middlewares (Redux-Thunk, Redux-Saga).
- Extensive knowledge of key React skills such as Context API, Hooks, Server Side Rendering, Progressive web applications, Axios & Fetch library, Managing States & Props efficiently, React Forms, Validation (Schema & Non-Schema using any third-party library or custom).
- Proficient with Rest API integration knowledge, Authentication(Token Based) & Authorization with Routes.
- Working experience with frontend development tools such as NPM or Webpack etc.
- Working experience in cloud environments preferably AWS.
- At least 3 years of experience working as a Team Lead in a medium/large scale company in Agile/DevOps methodology.
- Working experience in cloud environments preferably AWS
- Working experience on CI processes, version control (GIT preferred) and Artifact repositories.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science from Tier 1 or Tier 2 colleges.
Why you will love this job:
- You will be challenged with leading and mentoring a small development team and owning the technical aspects of the project
- You will have the opportunity to work in a growing organization, with ever-growing opportunities for personal growth
- You will have the opportunity to work with the industry's most sophisticated technologies!
- We offer a wide range of stellar benefits including health, dental, vision, and life insurance as well as paid time off, sick time, and parental leave!
- You will also be eligible to receive ESOPs as part of your compensation and performance.
Truemeds is an equal-opportunity employer. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds and are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workforce
Roles and Responsibilities:
At AutoEntry we build innovative cloud products and services and deal with lots of data. This gives you the opportunity to work on award winning software that will be shipped regularly, is used by a large number of people, requires an implementation that scales, requires best practice security measures and must be reliable. Requires interaction with BAs, QAs, UX, architects, executive team, and customers, requires knowledge of front end, back end or the full stack and generally presents a diverse set of problems and ways to solve those problems.
We have a modern tech stack and use modern practices: CI/CD, automated tests, internal package management, push button deployments to all environments, separate staging environments per branch automatically provisioned, PR & code review for all changes.
We build on top of AWS which gives us the ability to iterate fast by taking advantage of cloud services, on-demand infrastructure, and the APIs to automate everything.
We have a range of interesting projects requiring software developers, projects are generally focused on delivering new features and service improvements to our products.
- Experience of working with Front-End Frameworks such as Angular, React, Vue, etc.
- You're comfortable with HTML, CSS and related technologies.
- Demonstrated appreciation for design and UX best practice.
We are making health insurance - simple, accessible and affordable. Hundreds of businesses of all sizes from startups to large corporates trust Plum for their employee's health protection.
Healthcare in India is seeing a phenomenal shift. Healthcare cost is seeing an inflation that is three times the general inflation. Treatments of diseases including Covid-19 can wipe out entire household savings. Majority of Indians won't be able to afford a health insurance on their own. As many as 600mn Indians would depend on employer-sponsored insurance.
Enter Plum. Plum is re-imagining the health insurance stack, and accelerating the penetration of health insurance in India to 100%. Plum has forged new underwriting and fraud detection algorithms to enable companies as small as 2 to benefit from a group insurance. The platform enables realtime insurance design & pricing to enable companies to buy insurance in 3-clicks. And offers employees a hassle-free claims experience through an integrated digital process.
Plum is backed by leading global investors including Tiger Global, Sequoia Capital, Tanglin Ventures and Incubate Fund (read more here )
About the role
Having found exceptional product/market fit, we’re in the midst of transitioning from 'start-up' to ‘scale-up’, and looking for a senior frontend engineer to help us scale Plum, and spearhead the frontend of our product.
You will have a direct impact on the customer experience through the design and implementation of new features and functionalities in our product. You'll work as part of a small but rapidly growing high-energy team delivering incredible, creative improvements to our product. You'll be in charge of reviewing the implementation of applications following code standards and style guides. You would analyze and build UI Pattern Libraries (Design Systems, UI Kits, etc.)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Spec, build, test, and deliver new features while improving the performance and quality of the product.
- Run test-harness to guarantee the structure, integrity, and design of the application.
- Solve complex CSS, HTML, and User Interface compatibility issues across browsers.
- Implement front-end development workflows: build systems, dependency management, quality checkers (linting), etc.
- Ability to push things over the line, ship awesome features, and delight customers.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Comfortable with Responsive Web Design and Development and weave out beautiful code in React.
- Strong product and design sensibilities and has an obsessive attention to detail.
- Write testable, maintainable code that's easy to understand.
- Understand complex problems and break them down into smaller tasks.
- Strong sense of ownership and integrity demonstrated through clear communication and collaboration.
About the Company
Peacock Engineering Ltd is a Gold-accredited IBM Premier Business Partner which has amassed over 300 person years of experience implementing business critical EAM (Enterprise Asset Management) solutions across a range of industries such as oil & gas, pharmaceuticals, utilities, facilities management, transport, and power generation.
Peacock Engineering Ltd specialise in providing consultancy services and support for the IBM Maximo EAM software product and maintain a pool of highly experienced and capable consultants fully conversant with IBM Maximo and its functionality, capabilities, and opportunities for customisation to meet business need.
Peacock Engineering’s Technical Services team is now looking for an experienced UI / Front End Developer who is proficient with React.js (16.8+) to join our international team of developers delivering innovative solutions to our major UK-based customers.
Your primary focus will be working on new user interface components which are modern, secure, performant, and easy to maintain - following well-known React.js workflows and recognised best practices.
You will coordinate with the rest of our multi-disciplined team working together on different layers of the solution architecture. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and delivering a high-quality product is essential.
- Developing new user-facing features for our clients using React.js
- Translating functional requirements (User Stories/Tasks) and wireframes into high quality code with tests
- Working with architects, developers, and QA engineers to ensure that your work is testable, meets industry security standards and is written to deliver good performance/scalability.
- Perform application and solution development to meet project requirements.
- Develop and document detailed technical designs to meet business requirements.
- Manage multiple technical environments and support the development and testing processes.
- Identify areas of customization and optimization and provide solutions that meet the business requirements.
Skills & Personal Qualities – Required:
Experience working with the IBM Maximo software product within the following capacities:
- Tech. in Computer Science, Engineering or Business-related field and/or equivalent work experience.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Minimum five (5) years of work experience in React application development and should have working experience with React Hooks
- Demonstrable expertise in software development in an Agile setting
- Ability to deliver well-tested code consistently in an Agile, CI/CD environment
- Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authentication/authorization mechanisms
- Familiarity with modern build pipelines and tools (Azure DevOps preferable)
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack/Parcel, NPM/Yarn, etc.
- Familiarity with Git
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Good spoken & written English
Skills & Personal Qualities – Desired:
- To bring industry knowledge world class capabilities innovation and cutting-edge technology to our clients in the Resources industry to deliver business value.
- To work with leading Resources client’s major customers and suppliers to develop and execute projects and reliability strategies.
- To harness extensive knowledge combined with an integrated suite of methods people and assets to deliver sustainable long-term solution.
- IBM MobileFirst certification
- JAVA/ SQL Skills
- Professional and committed, with a disciplined approach to work.
- Motivated and driven by finding and providing solutions to problems.
- Polite, tactful, helpful, empathic nature, able to deliver to the needs of customers.
- Has respect for others and their views.
- Technology minded and focused, enthusiastic about technologies.
- Analytical, able to raise from the detail and see the bigger picture.
- Dedicated to continually updating and upgrading own knowledge.
- Carries a mind-set of continuous improvement, constantly looking for better and more efficient ways of doing things.
- Values quality at the centre of all things in work.
Due to considerable amounts of virtual working and interaction with colleagues and customers in different physical locations internationally, it is essential that the successful applicant has the drive and ethic to succeed working in small teams physically but in larger efforts virtually. Self-drive to communicate constantly using web collaboration and video conferencing is essential.
As an employee, you will be encouraged to continually develop your capability & attain certifications to reflect your growth as an individual.
We are hiring for React Native Developers for an MNC,
Experience- 4+ Yrs.
Salary- As per company standard
Notice Period- Immediate to 20 Days Max
- Proven development experience on smartphone platforms.
- Deep familiarity with iOS or Android development.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with code versioning and CI/CD tools like Git, SVM, Jenkins.
- Must have worked on at least one app that is published in AppStores.
Thanks & REgards
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Prior experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with more current specifications of EcmaScript
- Prior experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with HTML / CSS
- GIT experience is a plus
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools
Requirements and Qualification
• 4-7 years of experience.
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering
• Assess the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
• Develop new user-facing features
• Build reusable code and libraries for future use
• Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
• Assure that all edge cases are handled
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholder
• Good understanding of responsive web development
• Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
• Basic understanding of SEO