Rejolut is among the fastest-growing and award winning Tech companies working on leading technologies namely Blockchain, Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence, Complex mobile & Web Apps, IoT, etc.Rejolut is a venture-backed company with clients in over several countries namely Malaysia Airlines,gba global,my-earth,biomes, Dlg-hub,etc.
We are looking for Tech geeks having hands-on experience and in love with building scalable, distributed and large web/mobile products and tech solutions. He/She must be an excellent problem solver with passion to self-learn and implement web technologies (frontend + backend). He/She would be responsible for the architecture design, code review, and technology build and deployment activities of the product.
website: https://rejolut.com/" target="_blank">https://rejolut.com/
1. Good knowledge of Rust & Solidity
2. Should have a deep understanding & knowledge of blockchain architecture & use cases.
3. Experience in writing smart contracts for large-scale production blockchain applications.
4. Should have good analytical & problem-solving skills.
5. Should have ability to design database and back-end development to communicate with blockchain.
6. Candidates with research aptitude will be preferred.
7. Experience in cryptocurrencies would be preferred
8. Must have a minimum 2+ years of experience.
> Health Insurance
> Work from Home
> Fast growth and more visibility into the company
> Experience to work on the latest technology
> Competitive Learning Environment with supportive co-workers
> Employee friendly HR Policies
> Paid leaves up to certain limits
> Competitive salaries & Bonuses
> Liberal working atmosphere
> Get mentored by the best in the industry
Day Shift/Flexible working hours
Monday to Friday
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
Rejolut is one of the award winning fastest growing emerging tech company which is working leading technology like Blockchian, ML & AI, Complex mobile & web apps, IoT etc.
We are a team that loves creativity and technology. We create products we are proud of. We fuse innovation with art to achieve Different, Intutive & Quality products.
Our Dogma: We don't make shit.
How we are different
-We are young and dynamic team who are obsessed with solving business problem at scale.
-We are a technology agnostic company who focus more on finding the optimal solution to business problem rather than technology itself.
Why to join us
- We provide huge learning curve. Spending 1.5-2 years with us will put you 3 years ahead in the career.
- We work only on cutting edge technology like React, React Native, Flutter, NodeJS, Python, Go, Svelte, ELM
- There are two technology Co-founder in the company who are pretty much hands-on and have earlier bult the Consumer application which is downloaded millions of time and are in leadership position in companies like Samsung, Purplle, Loylty Rewardz.
- Get mentored by the best in the industry
- Flexible working hours
- Perks best in the industry
- Flat structure, no hierarchy
- Fast-paced, intellectually stimulating, steep learning, and growth
- Close-knit, hardworking, supportive colleagues
- Challenging work
- Flat organization with no hierarchy
- If you like problem solving, and love latest tehnical innovations, there are very few better places
We are looking for a Blockchain Developer with a focus on scaling best
practices, reducing engineer toil, and ensuring reliability and stability of the NST Blockchain Platform. This engineer will also work with all engineers to understand pain points and find a balance in the “now” vs the “future”, while also proposing foundational Blockchain. This individual will need to take into consideration performance, reliability, stability, and developer happiness to ensure that we are providing a world-class community-building experience for our internal team, external contributors, creators, and users.
Priorities can change in a fast-paced environment like ours, so this role
includes, but is not limited to the following:
1. At least 3+ years of work experience in blockchain related projects
(preferably enterprise blockchain)
2. Good knowledge in Hyperledger Fabric related projects.
3. Knowledge of Data Structures is preferred.
5. Experience working with some DevOps tools like docker, docker-compose,
ansible. (Knowledge of Kubernetes is even better)
6. Experience working with both SQL & NoSQL Databases, DB Migration,
7. Should be able to manage a small team, in terms of work management,
coding sessions, code review.
8. Good communications skills.
9. Additional certification in either Hyperledger or Kubernetes is preferred.
- Work as a Senior Developer or Tech Lead for blockchain-based projects.
- Lead small development teams (3-5 people).
- Work in Agile/Scrum teams.
- Deliver quality solutions to customers by implementing relevant tools/ frameworks/ libraries in Hyperledger.
- Experience in the role of a senior developer/tech lead for blockchain and non-blockchain-based projects. (At least 3 to 5 projects)
- Hands-on experience with Enterprise Blockchain platforms (particularly Hyperledger ONLY) and a good awareness of others, to evaluate and drive the selection of the right platform for the area of implementation.
- Must be well versed with software design and development methodologies for web application development using Java/Java EE/Open Source or Microsoft .NET technologies.
- Mandatory experience in implementing Blockchain applications/projects using MEAN/MERN/Java/Go technology stack, Git, Linux/ Ubuntu/ MacOs/ Windows/ Virtual machines.
- Knowledge of design considerations, best practices, and standards for designing smart contract-based solutions for decentralized applications.
- Understanding of common tools/ frameworks/ libraries used for quality software development and Blockchain implementation, including those for Hyperledger.
- Knowledge of common architecture patterns for applications (MVC, SPA), cloud, data storage, security, API/Integration, serverless architectures, etc.
- Experience in using (and configuring) CI/CD pipelines (and know-how of DevOps) for blockchain projects.
- Experience in leading small development teams (3-5 people) and should have worked in Agile/Scrum teams.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; must be comfortable with client and stakeholder interactions.
- Good understanding of IPFS and IPNS protocols.
- Interest to learn and apply learning to design and implement blockchain solutions
- Record of publication of good quality blogs and papers.
- Completion of relevant certifications: Blockchain developer, Java EE / Web Application Developer, Cloud Certification, etc.
Zemoso Technologies is a Software Product Market Fit Studio that brings silicon valley style rapid prototyping and rapid application builds to Entrepreneurs and Corporate innovation. We offer Innovation as a service and work on ideas from scratch and take it to the Product Market Fit stage using Design Thinking->Lean Execution->Agile Methodology.
We were featured as one of Deloitte Fastest 50 growing tech companies from India thrice (2016, 2018 and 2019). We were also featured in Deloitte Technology Fast 500 Asia Pacific both in 2016 and 2018.
We are located in Hyderabad, India, and Dallas, US. We have recently incorporated another office in Waterloo, Canada.
Our founders have had past successes - founded a decision management company acquired by SAP AG (now part of Hana Big data stack & NetWeaver BPM), early engineering team of Zoho (leading billion $ SaaS player) & some Private Equity experience.
Marquee customers along with some exciting start-ups are part of our clientele.
We are looking for a Blockchain Developer who has around 2-3 years of experience, and has past experience with working on blockchain-based systems and scenarios. The ideal candidate would be someone who understands the concepts of Blockchain technology and having working experience on Rust and Solana.
Desire to work in a startup environment, fun@work culture and able to self-manage.
In Depth understanding of at-least two blockchain network like Rust, Substrate, Polkadot Solana, Hedera Hashgraph, Tezos, BlockApps, Algorand, Corda, Lambda, Cargo etc
Familiarity with basic cryptography to understand the essentials of blockchain systems.
Hands on in Rust
Designing and writing well-structured APIs in Node.js and MongoDb to connect to Blockchain infrastructure
Staying up to date with new developments and news in integrated chains.
Past experience with Wallets or Crypto Exchanges would be a major plus.
Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
Experience working in an agile development process.
Documenting architecture and guidelines.
Be proficient in using version control and continuous integration, with tools such as Gitlab, Git and Jenkins.
Write clear, maintainable and testable code that you are proud of.
Attend training and education where necessary to up-skill themselves.
Experience in writing smart contracts for large-scale production blockchain applications.
Cross-team contribution whenever required.
Familiarity with basic cryptography.
Should have a deep understanding of the blockchain and cryptocurrency space and smart contract systems, specifically having a deep understanding of Rust.
We are looking for a blockchain developer who will be responsible for designing, implementing, and supporting a distributed blockchain-based network.
- Research, design, develop, and test blockchain applications
- Brainstorm and help evaluate applications, technologies and tools as these continually evolve
- Maintain and extend current distributed applications, be responsible for its integration and workflows
- Document new solutions as well as maintaining that of existing ones
- Develop and maintain artefacts
- Participate in presales activities when it is required
- Strong blockchain development experience on network, protocol and application layer
- Experience working with open-source platforms Hyperledger, Ethereum etc.
- Understanding the private blockchain network. Desirable.
- Experience with different PAAS solutions offered by different cloud platforms such as Azure, AWS etc. Desirable.
- Strong experience with computer networking is desirable including details of network topology and OSI layer protocols.
- API integration experience with 3rd party applications is desirable
- Experience with Secure coding practices is a plus
- Think out of the box and don't give up easily, as blockchain is a fairly complex concept and there isn't much help available in programmers forums.
Salary: 4,00,000 - 5,400,000 P.A.
Industry:https://www.naukri.com/it-services-consulting-jobs">IT Services & Consulting
Role Category:IT Consulting
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization
Appinop technologies Pvt ltd
Innovation begins with like-minded people aiming to transform the world together.
We invite you to become a part of an organization that has been helping clients transform their business by fusing insights, creativity, and technology. At Appinop, we embrace a diverse mix of talented people who come here to stay and do their best work.
At Appinop, we transform passionate individuals into proficient professionals dedicated to exploring new frontiers in Software development. Here you will get the opportunity to work with technical craftsmen that are pioneer in latest technologies
We promote a culture of equality, learning, collaboration, and creative freedom so that our employees grow.
For more information about our solutions and organization, visit www.Appinop.com,
Corporate Address: Appinop Technologies - 41, Prince Road, Ajmer Rd, Vidhyut Nagar - A, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302021
Our client uses protected methodologies to invert valuation of novel cryptographic assets during private DLT secured, varied contractual based, real-world exchange. It offers access to over 30 unique digital tools and solutions. With both Business-to-Business (B2B), and Direct-To-Consumer (DTC) models active, the company is a Blockchain, Software, Platform and Security as-a-service solution (B/S/P/SaaS).
The company has clients from all over the world and is boosting the independent economy by empowering members with private digital ownership of IP. Headquartered in the UK, the company has its offices in Hong Kong, USA, Thailand and India.
What you will do:
- Working with various departments to coordinate and develop digital CRM solutions including bespoke in-house software
- Writing clean, manageable code and maintaining proper documentation
- Writing smart contract integration in JS using web3 like libraries
What you need to have:
- Minimum 2 years of hands-on experience with Solidity and Ethereum like Blockchains
- Experience in deploying smart contracts
- Experience in MEAN stack
- Understanding of blockchain concepts
- Experience with distributed storage is plus
- Ability to work within the team and independently
- Strong organizational, time management and analytical skills
Job description for Blockchain Developer
• Create architecture features and interfaces by using programming languages
• Research and design blockchain technologies
• Develop and test blockchain technologies – Ethereum and Polkadot
• Protecting the application from bugs and cyber-attacks.
• Working closely with engineers, sales personnel, and other teams in designing and creating innovative solutions.
• Research, create and document existing and new blockchain structures and proposed solutions
• Writing excellent multithreaded codes
• Analysing the needs, resources, and problems of the company and provide necessary
• Working with open-source projects and codebases
• Keeping up with current blockchain technology and cryptocurrency trends
• Strong background in software development or engineering with 2-3 years of relevant experience
• Strong conceptual knowledge on DeFi platforms
• Experience with solidity and node.js must
• Knowledge in go or rust
• Strong back-end skills
• Algorithms & data structures
• Basic knowledge of cryptography
• Peer-to-peer or P2P networks
• Qt Widgets module for GUI wallet application.
• Knowledge of current technology like microservice architectures and Docker
• B.E/B.Tech/BSc in Computer Science, Mathematics or similar field; Master’s degree
is a plus
Salary: Based on industry standards
- Writing and Understand smart contracts using Solidity
- Write backend APIs using Next JS, Node JS
- Experience is cross chain development, block chain oracles, multi sig is desirable
- Thorough understanding of block chain components.
- Thorugh understanding of IDO process, Swapping protocols, Tokenomics
- Understanding of Docker, Kubernetes , Cloud technologies like AWS , GCP is highly desirable.
***** IMMEDIATE JOINERS *****
- Minimum 3 yrs of experience in NodeJS
- Excellent TEAM Handling Experience
- At least 3 years of experience in the capacity of a tech lead/architect OR 5+ years of experience in software development
- Expert skills and experience in working with OO languages.
- Understanding of cryptography concepts and algorithms, TCP/IP networking and network protocols
- Strong understanding of Algorithms and Data Structures
- Strong interest in disruptive technologies and an experience of working in agile environment
- RESTful API design and implementation and messaging system experience
- Passionate about problem solving, Proactive and able to learn quickly
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network.
We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless.
We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives.
We believe as our company grows, so should you.
We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Overview Services and Data is helping to shape the future of data insights by leveraging billions of anonymized, aggregated transactions in a 10 petabyte date warehouse to help financial institutions, merchants, media, and governments manage their businesses more effectively.
Advanced Analytics is charged with servicing clients by centralizing and optimizing the world class analytical, modeling, software coding, data sourcing, product development, product management, econometrics, and associated delivery capabilities of the MasterCard Advisors organization.
It focuses on creating innovative technology solutions which leverage technology in the data science, artificial intelligence and analytics arenas; on enabling the field with industrialized, repeatable products and on researching and incubating emerging technology to determine how they might apply to our customers and facilitate positive outcomes.
What we are re looking for
- Are you motivated by developing new Analytical skills, leading to insights into issues and developing recommendations that add real value to clients?
- Have you managed the client independently and effectively?
- Do you want to play a key role in driving a world beyond cash?
- Leading the formulation of artificial intelligence and machine learning solution objectives. Working on technical requirements based on user need.
- Responsible for creating the framework of solutions that take data intensive and complex business challenges and provide easily consumed and automated outcomes
- Using unique visualization techniques, condenses large volumes of complex ideas into elegant and simple visual models
- Determine opportunities to exploit new data sources or leverage new outcomes from existing data sources, by applying new models and algorithms to create business value
- Influences a client's strategic decisions by using deep industry expertise and deploying innovative Deep Learning analytics solutions in the operational systems Leadership Skills
- Works closely with clients/internal stakeholders to understand their business needs and design a technical solution
- Proving viability of the solution through mechanisms like proof-of-concepts
- Thought Leadership in AI – Developing compelling audience-specific messages and tools. Capture and share best practices and insights internally and with partners and customers.
- Self-driven, energetic, creative with ability to work in global teams.
- Excellent communication skills and a wide knowledge base, to convince the Stakeholders on application of AI/ML
- Provide technical leadership to the team members in relevant topics on AI/ML
- Adaptable - Takes in stride and constantly attunes to the changing needs of a highly dynamic business
- Curious - our key contributors are always seeking to grow their knowledge, to gain new perspectives, and to find better ways forward by researching and showcasing latest AI tools, techniques and applications
- Tenacious - self-starters who will take ownership of projects and bring them to completion despite difficulties or setbacks
- Consulting and Project Management Experience preferred
Functional and Technical Skills
- Experience in building and implementing AI application in any of the two domains - Fraud, risk, marketing, finance, operations for Banks, Fintech, Ecommerce, merchants or retailers
- Has a deep understanding of business value industry requirements and advanced analytic models (statistical, operations research, computing process)
- Responsible for building applications using artificial intelligence/machine learning technology, applying latest industrial and academic developments, prefer Kaggle hackathon participant
- Expertise in deep learning frameworks for Production Systems like Tensorflow, Keras (for RPD and neural net architecture evaluation), PyTorch and Xgboost, Caffe, Theono
- Proficient in Deep Learning algorithm techniques like Random Forest, GBM, KNN, SVM, Bayesian, Text Mining techniques, Multilayer Perceptron, Neural Networks – Feedforward, CNN, LSTM’s GRU’s.
- Optimization techniques – Activity regularization (L1 and L2), Adam, Adagrad, Adadelta concepts; Cost Functions in Neural Nets – Contrastive Loss, Hinge Loss, Binary Cross entropy, Categorical Cross entropy; developed applications in KRR, NLP, Speech and Image processing
- Expertise in classical Machine Learning algorithms like Logistic Regression, Decision trees, Clustering (K-means, Hierarchical and Self-organizing Maps), TSNE, PCA, Bayesian models, Time Series ARIMA/ARMA, Recommender Systems - Collaborative Filtering, FPMC, FISM, Fossil etc
- Extensive experience in statistical tools and programming environments like Python, R, SAS, SQL
- Experience with BIG DATA platforms - Hadoop, Hive, Spark, GPU Clusters for deep learning
- Minimum Graduate degree in Mathematics/Computer Science/Engineering