Join our team at BSEtec, a leading blockchain solutions provider. We're looking for a skilled Blockchain Developer to help us build the future of decentralized applications and solutions.
As a Blockchain Developer at BSEtec, you'll work on exciting projects that harness blockchain's potential. Your role will include:
- Develop blockchain solutions, including smart contracts and dApps.
- Collaborate on cross-functional teams to meet project requirements.
- Stay updated on blockchain trends, protocols, and security.
- Troubleshoot and resolve blockchain tech issues.
- Integrate blockchain into existing systems.
- Ensure security and scalability.
- Document code and maintain project records.
- Help deploy and maintain blockchain networks.
- Contribute to coding standards.
- Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Blockchain development experience.
- Proficiency in Ethereum, Solidity, Web3.js.
- Strong blockchain fundamentals knowledge.
- Smart contract experience.
- Familiarity with blockchain tools.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Good communication and teamwork.
- Blockchain certification is a plus.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
BSEtec, a leading custom software and blockchain development company, empowers businesses worldwide with innovative digital solutions. Our highly skilled blockchain developers specialize in harnessing the full potential of blockchain technology and other cutting-edge software solutions to transform businesses digitally.
- Custom blockchain development
- Smart Contract Development
- dApp development services
- Private Blockchain Development
- Web and Mobile app Development
- Cloud Solutions
- ExpertPlus: Udemy Clone Script
- SocialMediaPlus: Social Media Script
- StreamBiz: Live Streaming Solution
- NetworkPlus: Online Freelancing Solution Script
- JobPlus: Job Portal Script
- FoodPlus: Food Delivery and Tracking Solution
- Mint Trade: NFT Market Place Script
- School Plus: ERP School Management Software
- Asset Plus: Real Estate Listing Website Script
Partner with us today to leverage technology to its fullest potential and advance your business. Let our custom software and blockchain development services be the catalyst for your success. Contact us now!
Skype ID: bsetech
Mail-id: [email protected]
Visit Us at our Website: https://www.bsetec.com/
We are looking for a front-end engineer to join the founding team to build out the Product. You will get to work closely with the founders, product manager, design, infrastructure engineers, Data scientist to build out the first version of web and API servers that interact with the data infrastructure systems.
You can choose to work in Coimbatore or Bangalore office.
● Work closely with our PM and design teams to define feature specifications and build products leveraging frameworks such as React & React Native
● Analyze and optimize UI and infrastructure application code for quality, efficiency, and performance
● Design& build the backend API servers that talk to the data infrastructure systemsfor fetching the data to be exposed via Arcana UI. ● Track data quality and latency, and set up monitors and alertsto ensure smooth operation
● Analyze and improve efficiency, scalability, and stability of various system resources
● Effectively communicate complex features and systems in detail.
● Establish self as an owner of a large scope component, feature or system with expert end-to-end understanding.
● Successfully completes projects atlarge scope while maintaining a consistent high level of productivity
● Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, relevant technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
● 3+ years experience with modern front end, backend systems.
● 3+ years experience with object-oriented software development experience
● 3+ Experience with HTML, CSS, JS, and JS frameworkslike React.
● Proficiency in Python.
● Curiosity in Web3 technologies and have tinkered in this space. Having a passion for building tools to help customers understand the space is a plus
. ● Interested in learning new technologiesto solve customer needs with lots of creative freedom
● have experience with building products and/or have the curiosity to think through the holistic product picture
● Competitive salary
● Ownership in the company: equity options
● Great medical insurance
● Unlimited paid time off vacation policy
● Complete office set up with latest technology: M1 MacBook Pro, 4K Monitors
● Fun weekly team building events
Be part of an early-stage emerging technology startup.
Opportunity to collaborate and learn cross-functional areas.
A broad thinking team that encourages and supports bringing your ideas into life.
If you are looking for a career boost (or) trying to follow the trend of learning languages without a clear understanding of the problem you solve (or) intend to be part of an ecosystem that guarantees routine and mundane tasks. This is not for you
If you wanna be a part of our team, you should be willing to understand, adapt, be responsible and achieve.
Here are a few must-haves before your profile can be shortlisted.
- Strong pythonic skills
- Strong NoSQL foundation
- Caching fundamentals
- Strong logical and reasoning skills
- Data modeling skills
If we find your profile interesting, expect a call real soon.
Also, the note field provided makes a huge impact on our decision
Vacancy: Full Stack Senior developer for BeYoungBrands start-up - Paris.
We are a small innovative team with a big-picture vision.
Our goal - to help people be healthier, younger, happier and to live long and active lives.
We are advocates of holistic approach and inclusion. We believe that the best results are brought by uniting science and ancient wisdom which science cannot explain yet.
Our goal is very challenging – we want to create a one-point access tool to manage induvial wellbeing and health (with a collaboration platform with doctors) from the convenience of home and smartphones.
Our goal if far beyond just teaching how to eat and exercise healthier. We want gradually to transform the way a patient and client talk and communicate about health issues.
Our future network of doctors will include only best medicines embracing the holistic approach to each client, accepting limitation and negative impacts of some modern therapies and willing to accept the usage of alternative and holistic therapies by their patients.
The successful candidate to join our team will be the first architect of our ambitious project. Along with immensely challenging tasks and responsibility, he/she will have joy of being the person to layout the design and develop the initial model of the product.
We are looking for a self-starter with already proven experience. The job will have a title of senior developer and an employee will have to deliver to its title. We put great worth on the personality of a candidate and his/her ability to get things done, to deliver results and to quickly update one’s knowledge based on the requirement of a task at hand.
3+ years of experience
Internal Title: Senior Developer
Experience Range: Mid Level with a proven track record in the development
- Bachelor's in Computer Science (Required)
- Master (preferred)
Job Type: Full-time
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable codes for front and backend development.
- Build a layout for structured system data and regularly feed and update it.
- Conceptualizing and developing the data, programming and analysis for online behaviour.
- Building a first draft of the AI algorithm.
- Programming machine learning and its applications.
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design.
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications.
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade application.
- Create security and data protection settings.
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design.
- Write technical documentation.
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
Technical and Professional Requirements
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience.
- Proven work experience as a Full Stack developer (Anyone project would do, we are open for freshers with great knowledge and proven experience too).
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Strong understanding of data structures/algorithm.
- Experience in designing, developing and building end to end web applications.
- Responsive Web Design Development experience
- Experience in web libraries.
- Experience with one or more of databases.
- Experience working with deployment and orchestration technologies.
- Knowledge of Agile engineering and testing practices.
- Must have flexibility in work hours
- Knowledge of API Design and Development and Security Patterns on API’s using API Gateway.
- Familiar with modern reactive frameworks and Event-Driven architectural patterns.
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Good Error and Exceptional Handling Skills.
- Knowledge of Automation scripts.
- Experience in Cloud Technology for Deployment of Services is a plus.
- Analyzing user requirements, envisioning system features and functionality.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and recommend system solutions by comparing advantages and disadvantages of custom development.
- Understand Architecture Requirements and ensure effective Design, Development, Validation, Testing and Performance, monitoring.
- Very strong Integration knowledge is desired.
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude.
Deliveries plan and personal achievements goal for a
role of Senior developer in BeYoungBrands
- First 3 months at the role
- Develop and builds a new multilingual website to reflect the main features of the project and backend structure.
- Build initial backend design and architecture.
- Develop personal area zone with automated functions.
- Develop security strategy to protect sensitive client information.
- Start building algorithm on existing processes and activities of a clients. Integarate currently available research into algorithm.
- Be support on daily tasks and automations.
- Propose and replace external resources for automation or selling tools with own development plan.
- Second 3 months at role:
- Continue developing interactive client area.
- Work further on algoright with integrating research database, database of clients actions and reported results.
- Start building mobile application for everyting what is already done in platform.
- Build food extension of the platform and mobile section to it with full food directory database, menu planning, photo recognition, input areas and calories calculations.
- Start building exercise module (possible with 3rd party license to use, to be discussed), with video, calories count, instructions, etc.
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions.
You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software
development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and
back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You
should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
If you’re also familiar with Agile methodologies, we’d like to meet you.
• Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software
• Design client-side and server-side architecture
• Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design.
• Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications.
• Write effective APIs.
• Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency.
• Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software.
• Create security and data protection settings.
• Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design.
• Write technical documentation.
• Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software.
• Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
• Experience developing desktop and mobile applications.
• Familiarity with common stacks
• Knowledge of multiple front-end languages and libraries (e.g. HTML/ CSS,
• Knowledge of multiple back-end languages (e.g. C#, Java, Python) and
• Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g.
Apache) and UI/UX design
• Excellent communication and teamwork skills
• Great attention to detail
• Organizational skills
• An analytical mind
• Degree in Computer Science, Statistics or relevant field
As a Senior Tech Lead:
You will be part of a thought leadership team that will design and develop the leading cyber security solution that protects digital assets of corporations such as Apple & the US Federal Govt. This solution used by global Fortune 100 corporations will be massively scalable to secure their Global networks
You will bring to the table:
Domain: Networking and Network Security
Primary Skills: Java, Spring & Hibernate
Secondary Skills: Any one of Python / Java Script / Angular JS / Shell / ANTLR / Groovy
- Excellent skills & experience in Java, Spring & Hibernate
- Minimum 2 years of Experience in Networking and Network Security domain
- Any Scripting language - Python / Java Script / Angular JS / Shell / ANTLR / Groovy
- Strong object-oriented design skills, data structures, algorithms, and design patterns.
- Tools Pivotal / GitHub / Jenkins
- Good to have Database design and management experience.
What you will do…
- You will be hands on, writing high quality code and ensuring on-time delivery.
- Provide guidance on software design, architecture, and interface choices.
- Design highly scalable, reliable, secure and fault tolerant systems with minimal guidance.
- Mentor engineers on design, coding, and troubleshooting.
- Analyse requirements, problems and solve them with the best solution.
- Create platforms, reusable libraries, and utilities wherever applicable.
- Work in cross-functional team, collaborating with peers during entire SDLC.
- Work as part of a team to solve complex technical problems.
- Support customer queries, escalations, to keep high customer satisfaction.
Benison Tech is a niche technology company that has been appointed by Intel, Broadcom, CISCO, Checkpoint, and Marvell to collaboratively spearhead the next generation Network Security, 5G and Wireless technologies. We help our mutual customers get to market faster by applying our core technical brilliance in solving complex engineering problems.
We work with the world leading technology companies in the latest bleeding edge technologies from 5G enablement to real-time ML based network security systems.
Our interview process isn’t easy, but necessary to ensure that we are a fit for each other. You will be working in a dynamic fast paced environment on cutting edge technologies, so roll up your sleeves and get ready for the challenge. We need people who are drawn to technology challenges rather than work in a plush corporate role.
You are a fit for Benison if
- You want to work in the technologies of the future… Network Security, Cloud technologies, 5G and WiFi6.
- You have a deep-rooted desire to learn new technologies.
- You are driven by the passion of solving complex problems.
- You want to work with some of the best minds in the industry