Timeswap Labs is building the first fully decentralized money market protocol within the DeFi ecosystem. We are solving one of the hardest problems in DeFi of building trust less & permissionless money markets without using any external Oracle.
Timeswap uses a proprietary AMM for price discovery of interest rates & collateralization ratio without using an external Oracle. Timeswap enables debt financing for long tail assets just like Uniswap enabled equity financing for long tail assets. Timeswap is backed by founders of a multi-billion-dollar crypto protocol, top tier VC funds from Silicon Valley & Singapore and by prominent Angel Investors in the web 3.0 ecosystem.
Role: Senior Smart Contract Developer (Full Time)
We are hiring a full time Senior Smart Contract developer with demonstrated experience in deploying smart contracts on Ethereum mainnet and other EVM compatible blockchains. The developer will work closely with our Founder and other smart contract engineers in the team.
• Minimum 3-4 yrs full time work experience in developing & deploying smart contracts in a verified Decentralised protocol
• Minimum 3-4 years experience on working with NodeJS
• Verifiable previous experience deploying smart contracts on Ethereum mainnet with code references
• Strong experience with the EVM and writing high-quality, well-tested Solidity code
• Basic understanding of DeFi applications & mechanism design with security first approach
• Familiarity with common smart contract frameworks (e.g. Hardhat / Brownie / OpenZeppelin) and security practises
Good to have:
• Prior experience deploying any DeFi application
• Familiarity with GraphQL
• Familiarity with web3.js / ethers.js / Typescript / ELM / Alchemy or similar RPC Providers
• Familiarity in writing property-based tests for smart contracts
• Developing SDK/Developer utilities
How to Apply:
• Share your CV with previous code references (GitHub)
• Briefly describe your prior experience and how that will help in the aforementioned role .
About Timeswap Labs
Drive high-level decisions about Sperax Protocol architecture, incentive structures and features in collaboration with the Product and Economics Research team
Roles and Responsibilities
- Design/implement secure and reliable smart contracts in Solidity
- Architect, implement, test, and audit protocol upgrades and additions
- Research on multiple blockchain protocols
- Work in a fast-paced team to develop and iterate on new features
Our Requirements/ Qualification and Skills
- 4+ years of development experience and at least 1 year of smart contract developer experience in solidity
- Solid experience in delivering resilient and secure code in Solidity
- Knowledge and experience of the test-driven development
- Very good understanding of the Blockchain technologies, especially Ethereum
- Familiar with the common Smart Contract vulnerabilities
- Solid understanding about Ethereum infrastructure, e.g. like Gnosis, TheGraph
What we offer:
• Should have experience with DeFi Protocols. At least one project
• Must have DAPPS developed live in production
• Very Strong with Ethereum Smart Contracts with Solidity
• Contracts we are working will be responsible for billions of dollars assets. You must have understanding of smart contract best practices and security.
• Experience of integrating with smart contracts through API and MetaMask will be highly preferred
• Expertise with Web3.JS, NodeJS is must
• Knowledge of deploying contracts on test net and main net is mandatory. If you only worked on ganache will not be preferred.
• Must have knowledge of Github and how merging the code works
Work experience in Web3 companies
Skills in Solidity and EVM compatible chains
Deep understanding of Web3 infrastructure
Creating application features and interfaces by using programming languages and writing multithreaded codes.
Applying the latest cryptology techniques to protect digital transaction data against cyberattacks and information hacks.
Maintaining client and server-side applications.
Optimizing and securing blockchain applications by integrating new tools and technologies.
Development on EVM Compatible Blockchains.
- Serve as a technical lead contributing to and directing the efforts of development teams, including internal and external team members.
- Contribute to the ongoing evolution of the applications and services.
- Design, develop, modify, implement, and support software components anywhere in the software stack.
- Determine the root cause for the most complex software issues and develop practical, efficient, and permanent technical solutions.
- Remain current on new technologies, evaluate and make recommendations as necessary.
- Assist in task planning, estimation, scheduling, reviewing and staffing.
- Mentor Software Engineers to allow for skill/knowledge development through advice, coaching, and training opportunities.
- Determine process improvements, best practices, and develop new processes.
- 2+ years of experience
- Broad experience designing, programming, and implementing large information systems. Ability to provide in-depth evaluation and analysis of unique complex technological issues.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to exercise discretion and independent judgment in the performance of duties.
- Deep programming language and framework knowledge in PHP, react, solidity
- Crypto knowledge is preferred but not required
Remote first company
Quarterly appraisal and bonus
Health insurance Benefits
Equal Opportunity - Our equal opportunity employer policy reflects our commitment to ensure equality and promote diversity in the workplace
Flexible working hour
And much more...
We want to dip our toes into the great sea of possibilities which the block chain offers. We are expecting trusted Block chain developers who can join our team and immediately start delivering high-quality code running with Ethereum and its Smart Contracts.
Block Chain Development, Open source Technologies, GIT, bit bucket.
Hands-on experience developing proof-of- concepts and pilots in at least one of the blockchain platforms such as Ethereum.
Hands-on experience in using any of the following languages :- Python, Node.js, mongodb, go.
Experience in open source tools and technologies.
Writing smart contracts on solidity language
Strong experience on Web3 library.
Should have knowledge of Cryptography.
Should have working knowledge with Dockers, Gcloud, AWS.
Knowledge on CI/CD is a plus.
Are you passionate in coding, art and blockchain? Do you wish to face challenges ahead, develop and deliver features that will be extraordinary towards users? We are looking for experienced developers (blockchain, frontend, backend) to join our team and start a revolution!
About the role as a full stack engineer at Torum, you will be remotely working alongside our core development team from India, Turkey, Malaysia and other regions in the future. A good mindset of forward planning should be cultivated to better your performance!
You will also get involved in constant discussions with our Lead Developer and Operational team members regarding the ideas, concepts as well as feature specifications to further enhance our platform.
Key Responsibilities & Scope
- Delivering well tested, high quality software
- High scalability and flexibility solutions using micro services
- Work well in teams (bonus points if able to lead)
- Qualifications & experience
Highly Favored Experience
- Experience with Solidity
- Web3 JS experience
- Good software engineering skills, insights, and experience
- Good knowledge of cryptography
- Important: Ability to communicate (orally and verbally) well with the team in English
- Experience in building large-scale apps like Social Media, E-commerce, etc. where performance, scalability, and availability are the top priorities
Qualifications and Experience location GMT+8 or GMT+5:30
- Ability to work remotely or on-site (if Malaysia)
- More than 3 years of experience with writing Solidity smart contract (a) more than 2 years of experience with React JS and Web3 JS OR (b) more than 3 years of experience in Node JS and MongoDB
- Acting as the Senior or Lead position in the team, and built at least one or more commercialized Decentralized Applications (Dapps), such as NFT marketplace, DeFi platform, GameFi or any other relevant applications that solved the industry need
- Passion for best design, developing and coding practices
- Maximizing application performance, uptime, and scalability, maintaining high standards of code quality and thoughtful application design
- Excellent debugging and optimization skills
- Unit/integration testing experience
- Passionate and having good knowledge about Cryptocurrency / DeFi / NFT / GameFi industry is a huge bonus
- Hands-on experience on Layer 0 or 1 or 2 blockchain infrastructure (Preferably EVM-based public chain) is a huge bonus
About the Company:
Reveation Labs is a top Blockchain Development company based in Dallas, USA, founded with the purpose of empowering businesses with high-end technology. We have a technology and innovation center in Ahmedabad, India. Led by management leaders from Top 20 Fortune companies, We believe in being the ultimate supporting pillar for our fellow partners, helping them with innovative solutions such as Blockchain Development, Website development, Headless E-commerce, Enterprise Applications Development, Cloud Computing, and DevOps, Mobile Application Development, Staff Augmentation. We help businesses to opt for modern advancement and sell on multiple channels with headless E-commerce solutions with Virto Commerce and non Commerce.
- Developing, prototyping, and productionizing business applications using Blockchain technology
- Conducting research to identify the right tools and protocols for Blockchain network, topology, consensus protocols, performance, data storage, digital signature, tokenization, smart contracts,
- Working knowledge of blockchain platforms (Ethereum, Solana, Polygon Tendermint, etc.)
- Must be passionate to take up new challenges
- Must have good communication skills
- Knowledge of Block chain development
- BE/B.Tech in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
Job description for Blockchain Developer
• Create architecture features and interfaces by using programming languages
• Research and design blockchain technologies
• Develop and test blockchain technologies – Ethereum and Polkadot
• Protecting the application from bugs and cyber-attacks.
• Working closely with engineers, sales personnel, and other teams in designing and creating innovative solutions.
• Research, create and document existing and new blockchain structures and proposed solutions
• Writing excellent multithreaded codes
• Analysing the needs, resources, and problems of the company and provide necessary
• Working with open-source projects and codebases
• Keeping up with current blockchain technology and cryptocurrency trends
• Strong background in software development or engineering with 2-3 years of relevant experience
• Strong conceptual knowledge on DeFi platforms
• Experience with solidity and node.js must
• Knowledge in go or rust
• Strong back-end skills
• Algorithms & data structures
• Basic knowledge of cryptography
• Peer-to-peer or P2P networks
• Qt Widgets module for GUI wallet application.
• Knowledge of current technology like microservice architectures and Docker
• B.E/B.Tech/BSc in Computer Science, Mathematics or similar field; Master’s degree
is a plus
Salary: Based on industry standards