Lead Prospecting Jobs in Bangalore (Bengaluru)
Learngram is a Singapore-based EdTech start-up founded by IIT Alumnus and we are building an innovative online classroom platform designed from scratch that offers all the tools to make teaching and learning seamless, effective and fun, while empowering institutions & educators have an online presence and grow by selling their content online. Part of our team is based out of Bengaluru and we are building a high-quality team of result-focused & innovative problem solvers.
Shirish Chandrakar – Co-Founder/CEO
Raman Kishore – Co-Founder/CTO
At Learngram, we are building an online teaching & learning platform with a large breadth to address live, non-live and collaborative parts of classroom interactions. We are also building features that empower institutions and educators grow their business by marketing and selling their courses online.
Learngram is an early-stage start-up with a vision to emerge as a strong player in the blended learning & digital education commerce space. Naturally, the market and GTM strategy and execution teams have the responsibility of navigating this challenging terrain riddled with a seemingly complex-structured market & various products and services available in it.
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) at Learngram is a very crucial role being close to the initial touchpoint with potential customers & being involved in the very early stages of the sales funnel. The SDR team is responsible to expand the company’s customer base by Outbound & Inbound Sales prospecting through channels relevant for an early-stage start-up. The SDR team focuses on generating & nurturing new leads, understanding their needs, qualifying their interest and connecting them with the sales executives / Founders for closure.
This role requires you to be a good listener & good at grasping ideal customer profile, value proposition, customer needs & product features. It requires you to be excellent at written and verbal communication to be engaging and impactful with a focused intent and to build strong relationships. This role also requires you to be handy with various tools at your disposal like social platforms, online databases, CRMs, mails, calls, etc. and have out-of-the-box thinking to find creative ways at researching & finding new leads and sales prospects. This is a role that needs an optimistic & experimental mindset, good communication skills, a pleasing personality, good research ability, being very organised, having patience and perseverance.
- Developing lead generation strategies to draw in potential customers and expand the customer base at the early stages of the sales funnel.
- Initiating contact with potential customers through social platforms, emails, cold calling, etc.
- Build relationships & nurture potential customers & key decision makers to identify their needs & qualify their interest.
- Having a strong hold on the messaging and product capabilities to present them effectively to potential customers.
- Continued relationship and follow ups with qualified potential customers to keep them warm.
- Relationship management with existing customers to understand & zero-in on the highest value points in the product and ensure their satisfaction.
- Collaboration with other sales executives / Founders to close the sale and give strategic recommendations in sales strategy and in product roadmap & prioritisation to ensure that the customer needs are being satisfied with every new product release.
- Aware of Product Market Fit and early-stage start-up challenges.
- Understanding ideal customer profile and the value proposition of the company.
- Aware of different ways of identifying & acquiring leads in the ideal customer profile through various channels like social platforms, online databases, etc.
- Good written and verbal communication skills to attract and engage potential customers through direct messages, social platform posts, emails, calls, etc.
- Keenness and attention to detail to understand the messaging of the company, the problem being solved and the entire set of product features addressing different needs.
- Ability to hold friendly conversations with potential customers to unearth and identify their needs, qualify their interest and build good relationships.
- Exposure to using CRM platforms to initiate and manage customer relationships.
- Capability to collate and summarise customer feedback, identify USPs and convey it back to the management team and work with them to Incorporate it in the sales and product strategy.
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Marketing, Business Administration or related field.
- 1+ years of experience in Sales or Business roles.
- Good verbal/written communication skills.
- Strong Interpersonal skills and the ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a team.
- Highly goal driven, strong track record of success within sales.
- Experience interpreting a strategic vision into an operational model.
- Demonstrated and proven business development and sales results.
- EdTech experience is a bonus.
Our Engineering team values productivity, integrity, and pragmatism.
● A minimum of 4+ years of relevant experience in Inside Sales/Business Development with
experience in IT Enterprise sales
● Identify, qualify, and develop new business opportunities to achieve our sales objectives.
● Performing Sourcing, Lead Generation, Cold Calling, prospecting, finding new customers,
Building pipeline for Account Executive.
● Perform market research and analysis to identify and develop potential customers.
● Generate high potential leads through discovery calls, LinkedIn, and email campaigns and
grow a pipeline to meet the requirements of the sales targets.
● Collaborate with the Marketing team, Account Executives, Global Operations, and Solution
Engineers to develop strategic sales initiatives.
● Should have been part of Inside sales role (preferably services - B2B), US market
prospecting/selling to Fortune 500/1000.
SquareShift is a young and fast-growing cloud consulting company, solving cloud challenges through excellence in technology, thought leadership, and quality in execution. We are HQ in Singapore, with a world-class engineering team in India.
Founded by serial entrepreneurs, we are a team of tech-enthusiasts who have strong expertise in enterprise product development and cloud technologies. As an early and core member of the team, you will work with founders, client business owners and will own organisations marketing efforts.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Develop and implement overarching outbound sales and business development strategy, sales processes, structure, and best practices across the company
- Generate new leads, identify and contact decision-makers, screen potential business opportunities, select the deals inline with strategies, and lead and facilitate pitch logistics
- Research and identify new business opportunities - including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products and services - or new ways of reaching existing markets
- Have a disciplined approach to pipeline development through leveraging Marketing, Channel partners, Customers, Sales Development team and their own ability to organically prospect.
- Identify key influencers and decision makers at target companies and convince them on the benefits of our solutions
- Develop an overall account strategy that will lead to a well-executed, team based selling effort.
- Continuous follow-ups with prospects and clients
- Take a lead role in the development of proposals and presentations for new business materials to create and nurture business opportunities and partnerships
- Identify trends and customer needs, building a short/medium/long-term sales pipeline in accordance with targets
- Create company intro and pitch for service or product demo as and when required
- Write a pitch for email and social media and other assets
- Assist in the coordination and implementation of marketing strategies, and delegate tasks that achieve strategic goals
- 3+ years of experience in the IT industry
- Historical track record of success in business development
- Experience with marketing & business development for software development services
- Self-directing and agile, with the ability to quickly pivot strategies, as needed.
- Passionate, creative thinker with exceptional analytical skills.
- Team player with superb collaboration and communication skills.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Keep current with business development strategies, best practices, and associated resources
Skills & Competencies
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Interpersonal skills and ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong knowledge of email marketing & other outbound campaign tools
- Ability to identify potential leads
- Ability to prepare PPTs for clients
- Critical thinking skills
- Knowledge of sales management, marketing, strategic management, and business planning
We firmly believe that our growth, long term success & wellbeing as an organization are a direct outcome of the culture and teamwork. At SquareShift, you can expect,
- High-growth, collaborative environment with diverse and inclusive teams
- Continuous learning, enrichment, and development opportunities
- Competitive pay and allowances for professional development
- Flexible time off to relax and recharge
Website - squareshift.co
We are looking for a smart, outgoing Sales Executive with the determination to sell software solutions. You’ll be part of the founding team and work directly under the founder to expand global reach.
Responsibilities for Sales Executive
- Research and recommend prospects for new business opportunities in the global market
- Research and analyze sales options in India and overseas.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and prospects
- Stay current with trends and competitors to identify improvements or recommend new products
- Collect and analyze information and prepare data and sales reports
- Build and maintain professional networks globally.
- Connect with potential clients to determine their needs
Qualifications for Sales Executive
- Experience in Sales
- Competency in English
- Listening and Speaking in Malayalam will be a value add.
- Knowledge of MS Office software and CRM software
- Ability to negotiate and understanding of marketing skills
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented, desire to deliver results
- Ability to create and deliver presentations
- Fast learner and a quick thinker
- Passionate about sales
- Ability to adapt and grow in a competitive environment
An assignment followed by a personal interview.
- Builds business by identifying and selling prospects; maintaining relationships with clients.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analysing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.